Why dont people see that Islam is the true path?

Posted in the Islam Forum

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of389
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Sep 29, 2013
 
ALTAF wrote:
Why dont you want to follow?
it failed to speak for itself?
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ravenclaw wrote:
LMAO
Blame everyone but yourselves for the violent behavior of muslims. Never take responsibility for your own actions, that isn't the way of islam.
islam is slavery, rape, murder, blind irrational hatred, and committing every sin imaginable.
Islam is the last Hope for mankind. It protects Human Dignity and Human Rights.
America has failed to protect the unarmed Palestinians.
America has promoted Israeli terrorism against the Palestinians, and failed to negotiate for their sovereign homeland.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the last Hope for mankind. It protects Human Dignity and Human Rights.
America has failed to protect the unarmed Palestinians.
America has promoted Israeli terrorism against the Palestinians, and failed to negotiate for their sovereign homeland.
Unarmed. That's a whopper of a lie, and everyone knows it. There is no palestine, and no palestinians. Just evil hateful muslims that murder innocent people including innocent babies sleeping in their cribs.

Google pallywood. Get an education. We are on to islamic tricks, they don't work anymore.

Maybe you fools should try peace for a change. Stun the whole world.
george whyte

Doncaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Unarmed. That's a whopper of a lie, and everyone knows it. There is no palestine, and no palestinians. Just evil hateful muslims that murder innocent people including innocent babies sleeping in their cribs.
Google pallywood. Get an education. We are on to islamic tricks, they don't work anymore.
Maybe you fools should try peace for a change. Stun the whole world.
Palestinians putting up shows for the world's media to view, documentry that will truely shock you - and the rest of the world just beleive it. Get the TRUTH! MUST SEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Faith wrote:
Islam is a mass mental illness. Look at the results... Every single day...in every corner of the world. Wherever filthy muslims are present in any number, there is chaos, slaughter, poverty and despair.
If there is a Devil, certainly islam is his finest work.
Islam is pure evil.
Tell me Faith do you believe in God? If so are you Christian?
Kaz

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Path to what? To not being able to think for yourself?
Not being able to be human?
Not being able to speak, wear what you want and be a decant person?
Not being able to slaughter poor animals in a kind way?
Not being able to counted as a equal?

You people are worse than hitler in your believes, worse than any person alive, ever, to suggest that Islam is good.
Islm and its followers all need to be either taken back to where they can practise there evil without hurting other religions or be annihilated
That's all Islam and its followers are good for

Since: Sep 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims have been recorded asserting Allahu ackbar ..before , they murder ....Has a Christian ever asserted "Praise Jesus !" ..??..before they murder ..
This "is" the big difference ...
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

"A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death." (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

"They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

"You should not let a sorceress live." (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

"A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death." (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

.....and many more......

Now my point is that today people declare Islam to come from Satan because it commands to kill for rejecting the Law and thats something God wouldn't do but reading from the Bible we can see that in reality it isn't the case. Secondly I wonder why God wasn't so merciful commanding to kill in the time of Moses but being all loving in new testament Or was it another god? This proves that command to put to death for braking the Law of God could come from God and that Muslims are only people who remained carrying on the commands.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the answer:
As soon as you remove your "agents" and bad influence from the Muslim countries. Muslim countries would then hold a free Election and find sincere, progressive and intelligent leaders.
Then, we will have our destiny in our control, we will have our own Muslim Dollar, our own Muslim NATO. Every Muslim country is capable of developing the most sophisticated Nuclear weapons. There are 66 Muslim countries who would be helped by Pakistan, Iran and Turkey to be fully armed and ready to go if needed.
Pakistan was threatened by the American leaders (Bush regime) to cooperate in the war against terror is Afghanistan, or else it will be bombed back to stone age.
The people of Pakistan hate such Hitlerian threats. The whole region, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and Pakistan are now Anti-American.
Pakistan has given great sacrifice to show its faithfulness to America in its fight against Communism, which America never values.
The Bush era was the worst era of America.
Pakistan has never properly learned to stand on its own two feet. It is already a poor country and its resources have been further affected by America seeking Pakistan's assistance in Afghanistan. This is an era of neocolonialism for Pakistan's people which seems destined to suffer as much as, if not more than, they did during British colonial rule.
According to the government economic survey in Pakistan,$70bn has been lost to the economy because of this American war against terrorism in Afghanistan. Total aid has been barely $20bn. Aid has gone to the ruling elite, while the people have lost $70bn. We have lost 35,000 lives and as many maimed – and then to be said to be complicit. The shame of it!
So the answer is: hey American war mongers: Go back and leave us alone so that we can improve the conditions of our Poor, build schools, hospitals and roads and plan for our future.
Prez. Obama is doing that. 2014 they will be out. Muslim countries do want good relations with America, but not under any threats.
but, how it Japan , Germany and Vietnam were destroyed in War ...and, yet they could prosper ...How long since the fall of the Ottoman Empire ...

and, still the only thing you have to offer the world is sweet crude ...?..(for which I am grateful )

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

saladeen74 wrote:
<quoted text>
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
"A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death." (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death." (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
"They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
"You should not let a sorceress live." (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
"A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death." (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
.....and many more......
Now my point is that today people declare Islam to come from Satan because it commands to kill for rejecting the Law and thats something God wouldn't do but reading from the Bible we can see that in reality it isn't the case. Secondly I wonder why God wasn't so merciful commanding to kill in the time of Moses but being all loving in new testament Or was it another god? This proves that command to put to death for braking the Law of God could come from God and that Muslims are only people who remained carrying on the commands.
I love from where you are coming from ...very very logical ...

But, even in the Old Testament days ...I believe it was the "state" that was charged with the handing down of capital punishment ...

Not, the individuals ...How could jihadist , take it upon themselves to be judge ,jury and executioner ...?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the last Hope for mankind. It protects Human Dignity and Human Rights.
America has failed to protect the unarmed Palestinians.
America has promoted Israeli terrorism against the Palestinians, and failed to negotiate for their sovereign homeland.
.the problem is simple "Give Israel defensible borders ; that's all they ask ."

When the Ottoman Empire collapsed , A Turkish Nation was born , a Persian Nation was born , a Jewish Nation was born and several Arab Nations were born ......

If Israel is illegitimate , then so are "all" the rest, Palestine included ....Why aren't you calling for the destruction of each and every one of them ...and ,that every independent Nation should surrender it's sovereignty back to the Turks .....

Why, do you just single out the one tiny Jewish Nation....hmmm????

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the last Hope for mankind. It protects Human Dignity and Human Rights.
America has failed to protect the unarmed Palestinians.
America has promoted Israeli terrorism against the Palestinians, and failed to negotiate for their sovereign homeland.
Why did the Jews reject Muhammad?
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Unarmed. That's a whopper of a lie, and everyone knows it. There is no palestine, and no palestinians. Just evil hateful muslims that murder innocent people including innocent babies sleeping in their cribs.
Google pallywood. Get an education. We are on to islamic tricks, they don't work anymore.
Maybe you fools should try peace for a change. Stun the whole world.
Well, if you want the Palestinians to kill Israelis with B-1 bombers, chemical weapons, etc, please provide them the American made killing machines, and they will stop throwing stones and rocks on the IDF.

http://www.israeli-occupation.org/tag/idf-war...

This is must see:
http://www.israeli-occupation.org/photo-galle...

http://www.israeli-occupation.org/2013-04-13/...

Amira Hass speaks so directly and cooly about the situation as she sees it – saying plainly that Israel has become a foreign ruler in this place and cannot expect to survive this way. You can understand from her answers that she is portraying what she has been witness to as a reporter in the occupied Palestinian territories for 20 years.

Here are some choice quotes from her interview I want to highlight:

Any hegemonic group, sees its hegemony, and the violence it uses, as self-evident, as a natural thing. And we do everything possible to protect this hegemony.

I don’t like the term non-violent because it puts the onus on the occupied rather than on the occupier.

Answering the question about the significance of Kerry’s visit to the region, she said;

negotiation becomes an end to itself, and not a means to reach independence…U.S. policy is to keep the status quo going.

We maintain our hegemony with the use of almost unlimited institutional power against the Palestinians…Palestinians have tried many ways, diplomatic ways and others to resist Israeli domination and it has not suceeded. Stone throwing is a message, and the Israelis don’t listen to it. Twenty-five years ago in the first Intifada, Israelis did listen – they did understand it’s a message - not in order to kill or hit somebody but to tell, you are unweclome visitors in our midst
- See more at: http://www.israeli-occupation.org/2013-04-13/...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Sep 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you want the Palestinians to kill Israelis with B-1 bombers, chemical weapons, etc, please provide them the American made killing machines, and they will stop throwing stones and rocks on the IDF.
http://www.israeli-occupation.org/tag/idf-war...
This is must see:
http://www.israeli-occupation.org/photo-galle...
http://www.israeli-occupation.org/2013-04-13/...
Amira Hass speaks so directly and cooly about the situation as she sees it – saying plainly that Israel has become a foreign ruler in this place and cannot expect to survive this way. You can understand from her answers that she is portraying what she has been witness to as a reporter in the occupied Palestinian territories for 20 years.
Here are some choice quotes from her interview I want to highlight:
Any hegemonic group, sees its hegemony, and the violence it uses, as self-evident, as a natural thing. And we do everything possible to protect this hegemony.
I don’t like the term non-violent because it puts the onus on the occupied rather than on the occupier.
Answering the question about the significance of Kerry’s visit to the region, she said;
negotiation becomes an end to itself, and not a means to reach independence…U.S. policy is to keep the status quo going.
We maintain our hegemony with the use of almost unlimited institutional power against the Palestinians…Palestinians have tried many ways, diplomatic ways and others to resist Israeli domination and it has not suceeded. Stone throwing is a message, and the Israelis don’t listen to it. Twenty-five years ago in the first Intifada, Israelis did listen – they did understand it’s a message - not in order to kill or hit somebody but to tell, you are unweclome visitors in our midst
- See more at: http://www.israeli-occupation.org/2013-04-13/...
..You must know , Palestine is not the only place Muslims are being oppressed ..

How many have died in Somalia ,or been killed by the Basiji and again being oppressed by Egyptian authorities ...

Jews and Arabs seem to rule the same , but Muslim lives don't really matter ; unless they are killed by predator drones or Israelis ...

Since: Apr 12

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Sep 29, 2013
 
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
it failed to speak for itself?
or perhaps it is the other way around - it speaks for itself very successfully.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Sep 30, 2013
 
saladeen74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Faith do you believe in God? If so are you Christian?
Hi Saladeen.
I find that your response is very level headed. I will therefore, try to offer an equally level view. Faith suggested that islam is 'mass mental illness.' Now,that may seem a bit harsh, but allow me to highlight a few points. Religion, right around the world, is to a certain extent, addictive. Not all religions are based around matter of the spirit. In the UK for example, many people treat football as though it were a religion. And as I am sure you know, when they mass together, their collective behaviour can quickly degenerate into mob mentality. I see them, fighting, brawling, and I wonder what can possibly motivate people - many of whom are hard working family men with very good jobs - to do this.
But when I sit and think about it, I keep coming back to the same answer. These are football 'fans.' Fans, not as in supporters, but as in fanatics. Its the strength of their belief in their team that prompts them to do it. Ok, that might sound crazy (it sounds crazy to me) but its the most likely reason.
This is similar to islam. I don't follow it, so I am strictly an observer, but I observe mob mentality. Its not all muslims that do it. I cant even say its most muslims that do it, but I believe its fair to say that too many muslims do it. We tell a woman on trial to remove her burka. She refuses, because its her human right to wear it. But If I were to walk down the street in a pig mask and a t shirt that said 'I would rather have a sausage than a mosque'(which in truth, isn't actually offensive - it merely expresses my preference for pork products) would anybody be surprised if I were attacked? The same behaviour patterns are evident at a stoning, or hand chopping. I wont provide any links here. We all know there are some classic examples on Youtube. The crowds who gather get worked up to fever pitch. More so with a stoning, because they are in effect, committing mass murder. If that collective mob mentality can be de programmed then we will see a positive change. But how can we de program thousands of yeasr of instinctual behaviour. There lies the question.
sick of it

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several false versions of Qurans being distributed by the enemies of Islam. Please check with the Imam of you local Masjid before you trust it. I do not trust any Hadiths these days, unless I know where it came from? How authentic it is? You may provide any Ahadiths but I will never believe them unless I can trust it.
I believe in the word of God which is the Noble Quran. I trust all the authentic hadiths.
Our Beloved Prophet gave his followers 3 important things:
1) The Religion of Islam
2) The Quran
3) Example of his life to follow.
You are trying to cloud the issue. It's easy to see which evil hadiths the muslim world regards as true. You cult members MUST believe mohamed's words on apostasy, or there wouldn't be apostasy laws. You ignorant fools MUST believe that mohamed was right to kill those who mocked him, or there wouldn't be blasphemy laws. You intolerant freaks MUST believe that it was ok for mohamed to f*ck a 9 year old, or child marriage wouldn't be occurring all over the islamic world today. You losers MUST believe mohamed's views on women are true, or there wouldn't be such ridiculously inequitable treatment of women in the world today. Don't even TRY your obfuscation crap on me, mujaheedee. You know good and well that bukhari and muslim are generally believed to be authentic and trustable. You can run from the truth, but you can't hide. You can try to lie for allah all you want, but the truth is coming out more and more...
sick of it

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the last Hope for mankind. It protects Human Dignity and Human Rights.
biggest laugh so far on the board today....hahahahahaha!!! You are absolutely delusional. And people see this as the ridiculous nonsensical statement that it is. With defenders like YOU, mujaheedee, islam is in serious trouble!!!
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Sep 30, 2013
 
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the last Hope for mankind. It protects Human Dignity and Human Rights.
America has failed to protect the unarmed Palestinians.
America has promoted Israeli terrorism against the Palestinians, and failed to negotiate for their sovereign homeland.
The world would probably be a lot better off without any religion at all.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
Sep 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

SalaamZ believers & Others. The mighty lord ALLAH,being of infinite wisdom created 10,000 pathes for us all to find our way back to HIM.Some are more direct than others.Some are fraught with pain and death.Some are as pitfalls upon a narrow and dark road.Yet others are lighted with the lamps of the hosts of heaven.May we all find the path most suited to our nature. CheerZ

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
Sep 30, 2013
 
Omg...again..I agree with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of389
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
We will conquer the West 26 min Jesus Is 15
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 27 min babushka 325,309
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... 33 min Mujahid means COWARD 179
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 40 min El Cid 193,679
Jewish scholar lectures on 'How Islam Saved the... 54 min Daniel 3
The meaning of 666 in the Bible which refernces... (Jun '07) 57 min Daniel 24
Muslim Porno 1 hr Mujahid aka Khan 12
•••
•••
•••
•••