50,000 Errors in Quran

Since: Jun 08

Tangkak, Malaysia

#2492 Dec 16, 2014
..It looks like Quran had about 50000 verses but actually, about 6000+++, or probably they got /found various error in every verse....

PLEASE EXPLAIN IT..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2493 Dec 16, 2014
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz Shammy! LOL! If so! then it only makes sense that YOU are ignorant of all the real facts of life! Doubt My word? just ask BMZ! He,ll tell you the Gods honest truth(about yourself)and wont hold back either!LOL! CheerZ
Four young Christians brutally beheaded by ISIS in Iraq for refusing to convert to Islam, says British Vicar of Baghdad forced to flee
Canon Andrew White tells horrifying story of Islamic State barbarism
'They chopped all their heads off. How do you respond to that?'
Youths, all under 15, refused to convert because they 'loved Jesus'
Another man ordered to follow Muhammad or see his children slaughtered
ISIS threats on his life forced Canon White to flee to Israel
Iraq had 1.5m Christians before 2003 US-lead invasion - now has 250,000

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-28715...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bill

Mohali, India

#2494 May 17, 2015
Aware wrote:
There are errors, contradiction, falsehood in Quran of very large numbers. How cab it be Allah's own book?
You are right .
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#2495 May 20, 2015
SalaamZ Invalidz ! LOL! So , when exactly did the stats change from 50,000 to 100,000!??? Probably Just last week , and no doubt by some pretend Know-it-all kaafR ! L M A O ! Great Try! But E P I C - F A I L ! CheerZ
Guy Macher

Kingsville, Canada

#2496 May 20, 2015
Call of Islam wrote:
50,000 errors in Qur'an ! But none of the above clowns showed a single one .
What about 18:86? Please explain. I will post the verse for all to laugh at later. I want your explanation first.
sam

Chandigarh, India

#2497 May 23, 2015
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
which version are you tslking about?
about all the verses you fool .
luke

Panchkula, India

#2498 Jul 10, 2015
quran is fake book .
luke

Bhawan, India

#2499 Jul 13, 2015
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
which version are you tslking about?
About aii the verses .
pau

Bhawan, India

#2500 Aug 27, 2015
Wiki islam had reported tens of thousands errors in quran
bush

Chandigarh, India

#2502 Sep 19, 2015
Comment no 2501 is correct
mark

Panchkula, India

#2504 Oct 11, 2015
SKY MISTAKE

Sky can be Rolled Up.But we know sky is vacuum consisting of gases .
This is another verse implying that the sky or heaven is something solid.

The Day when We shall roll up the heavens as a recorder rolleth up a written scroll.
Qur'an 21:104
LUKE

Chandigarh, India

#2505 Oct 14, 2015
Muhammed sold is dreams through quran via fairy tales stories .
musalmano ka baap

Delhi, India

#2506 Oct 14, 2015
Dirty people, fake book, everything is error, sale kuite gande muslim
LUKE

Bhawan, India

#2507 Oct 15, 2015
musalmano ka baap wrote:
Dirty people, fake book, everything is error, sale kuite gande muslim
Agreed
LUKE

Mohali, India

#2508 Oct 17, 2015
MISTAKE, ERROR OF ARCHAEOLOGY

Adam was a 90 foot giant

The hadith say humans were created in the physical image of Allah. Thus they began as tall as 90ft giants (60 cubits is the equivalent of 90 feet), and have been decreasing in height ever since. The oldest human remains found in Ethiopia (Lucy and Ardi) were actually shorter in height than us, thus Archaeological science has disproved this belief.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression,'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.
Sahih Bukhari 4:55:543, See also: Sahih Muslim 40:6809 and Sahih Muslim 32:6325
LUKE

Bhawan, India

#2509 Oct 21, 2015
MISTAKE, ERROR OF Earth rests on a whale

The citations are taken from the Arabic version of Ibn Kathir’s Tafsir, since the English translation omits these traditions. As you begin to read them it will become obvious why these tales were omitted from the English version. The early Muslim traditions gives us an insight to Islamic views on the cosmos. Tafsir Tabari, Al Qurtubi and Ibn Abbas also give the same ideas.

It was said that Nun refers to a great whale that rides on the currents of the waters of the great ocean and on its back it carries the severn Earths, as was stated by Imam Abu Jafar Ibn Jarir. Narrated by Ibn Bashar, narrated by Yahya, narrated by Sufyan Al-Thuri, narrated by Sulayman Al-Amash, narrated by Abu Thubian, narrated by Ibn Abbas who related, "The first thing that Allah created was the pen and He said to it ‘Write’. The pen asked,‘What shall I write?’ Allah said,‘Write (the) fate (of everything).’ So the pen wrote everything that shall be from that moment until judgment day.

Then Allah created the "Nun" and He caused steam to rise out of which the heavens were created and the Earth was then laid flat on nun’s back. Then the Nun became nervous and (as a result) the earth began to sway, but (Allah) fastened (the earth) with mountains lest the earth should move ...

It was narrated by Ibn Jarir, narrated by Ibn Hamid, narrated by Ata’a, narrated by Abu Al-Dahee, narrated by Ibn Abbas who stated, "The first thing my Lord created, may He be Exalted and Glorified, was the pen and He said to it,‘Write.’ So the pen wrote all that will be until judgment day. Then Allah created the Nun (the whale) above the waters and he pressed the Earth into its back.

Al Tabarani narrated the same hadith above (from the prophet Muhammad) who narrated from Abu Habib Zaid Al-Mahdi Al Marouzi, narrated by Sa’id Ibn Yaqub Al-Talqani, narrated by Mu’amal Ibn Ismail, narrated by Hamad Ibn Zaid, narrated by Ata’a Ibn Al Sa’ib, narrated by Abu Al Dahee Muslim Ibn Subaih, narrated by Ibn Abbas who stated that the prophet – may peace and blessing be upon him and his family - said, "The first things Allah created were the pen and the whale and He said to the pen ‘Write.’ The pen asked,‘What shall I write?’ Allah replied,‘Everything that shall be until judgment day.’ Then He said ‘Nun. By the Pen and by what they write.’ So Nun is the whale and al-Qalam is the pen" ...

Ibn Abu Nujaih stated that Ibrahim Ibn Abu Bakir was informed by Mujahid who said, "It was said that Nun is the great whale who is underneath the seven Earths." Furthermore, Al-Baghawy – may Allah rest his soul - and a group of commentators stated that on the back of this whale there is a great rock whose thickness is greater than the width of the heavens and the earth and above this rock is a bull that has forty thousand horns. On the body of this bull are placed the seven earths and all that they contain, and Allah knows best.
Tafsir Ibn-Kathir
LUKE

Ludhiana, India

#2510 Oct 23, 2015
Quran says ants can speak to humans. MUHAMMAD might have been hearing voices in his mind when sitting near some ant hill and m as made up this crap. After all how could the pagan fools know that he was wrong.He said many crappy things and they just accept it .Satanic fools.
DEATHbeforeDISHO NOR

Evansville, IN

#2511 Oct 23, 2015
LUKE wrote:
Quran says ants can speak to humans. MUHAMMAD might have been hearing voices in his mind when sitting near some ant hill and m as made up this crap. After all how could the pagan fools know that he was wrong.He said many crappy things and they just accept it .Satanic fools.
You know you a lie ..I would stop with the MOCKERY STRUMMING THE WRONG EMOTION OVER A TRUTH CAN LEAVE ALOT DEAD..& i can pinpoint fine tunng now...TO WHICH (S.AT.ELLITE)snakes for days why don't you go crush the ones up holing the lie still..&its nit ISLAM
Wilders sucks

Netherlands

#2512 Oct 23, 2015
No errors in the Quran.
luke

Bhawan, India

#2514 Nov 19, 2015
Wilders sucks wrote:
No errors in the Quran.
Error in quran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 5 min west is best 852
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min See EU later 490,488
christians to be slaughtered in their churches ... 50 min The Proclaimer 19
New York Tomes-Turkish Army In DISARRAY! 1 hr NATIVE _ TEXAN 2
When is a muslim not a muslim? 1 hr Muslim convert 4
My friends !!!! I've committed a serious sin !!!! 1 hr Muslim convert 41
News Danish nationalists seek 'close to zero' Muslim... 1 hr Islam is Satanic 3
84 year old priest beheaded in France 1 hr jinxi 47
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,562
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 323
More from around the web