New convert or revert Islam 2013 all ...

New convert or revert Islam 2013 all over the world

Posted in the Islam Forum

ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#1 Jan 29, 2013

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#2 Jan 29, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UUFlEazexdsXX
This report from last year:

"Islam’s spread pales in significance when compared to the numbers leaving the religion for Christianity."

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/1...

In January 2012, Gatestone Institute, an international policy council and think tank, reported that more than one hundred thousand converts to Islam reside in the UK alone. France is rapidly catching up with its neighbor, listing some 70,000 new adherents of the religion; with Spain and Germany also witnessing a wave of conversions as 50,000 and 20,000 people (respectively) adopted Islam in the past several years.

Hailed by the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's fastest growing religion, The Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life backs this fact with impressive statistics.

Currently counting some 1.6 billion people worldwide, the population of Muslims is expected to increase by about 35% in the next 20 years, totaling 2.2 billion by 2030. In twenty years’ time, experts estimated, the US will be home to some 6.2 million Muslims (compared to 2.6 million in 2010), whereas Europe will have 58.2 million, up from 44.1 million.

Yet the report concluded that the expected growth is explained primarily by high fertility rates among Muslims, immigration to the Americas and Europe, as well as an increase in life expectancy rather than conversion.

Nevertheless, despite the noteworthy statistics, Islam’s spread pales in significance when compared to the numbers leaving the religion for Christianity.

full details:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#3 Jan 29, 2013
At the same time, as more Muslims choose Christianity as their adopted belief system, some experts wonder about the causes underlying this phenomenon.

“The reasons to leaving Islam are manifold,” said Reuven Paz, a researcher specializing in Islam and radical Islamic movements at Interdisciplinary Center in Herzeliya.

“Most people do so because they marry Christian spouses. Others – especially in the US and Europe – opt for Christianity to blend with the majority and become part of the new culture, and yet others – mostly in Africa – simply follow their tribe’s chief”

But there are some whose motivation had deeper roots. Jamal Jivanjee, the Executive Director of Illuminate-US, a website dedicated to spreading the message of Christianity, said he left Islam at the age of 18, enchanted by Christ's unconditional love.

“Being born and raised in the US, my father insisted on raising me as a Muslim. Despite being a pious man, he was empty. Islam had never been able to turn him into a happy man,” said Jivanjee, emphasizing that his father’s subsequent conversion brought him the peace he had always longed for.“After my father learned of my decision to become a Christian, he initially felt like a failure, blaming himself for failing to do enough to turn me into a devoted Muslim. But when he saw my eyes and the change in my attitude towards people and life, he accepted it,” he explained.

Another apostate said:

“The turning point happened to me in America when I went to a mosque and was told not assimilate because a Muslim's mission is to Islamize the country. I left the mosque and never went back”

“It took me many years to see the truth about the religion I was born in; a religion that encourages hatred, lies, slander, killing and terrorism – all in the name of Allah”
maaz

New Delhi, India

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Ayat 107. And Allah have sent you (O Muhammad [SAWW](PBUH) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

Ayat 108. Say (O Muhammad [SAWW](PBUH): "It is revealed to me that your Ilah (God) is only one Ilah (God - Allah). Will you then submit to His Will (become Muslims and stop worshipping others besides Allah)?"

Ayat 109. But if they (disbelievers, idolaters, Jews, Christians, polytheists, etc.) turn away (from Islamic Monotheism) say (to them O Muhammad [SAWW](PBUH): "I give you a notice (of war as) to be known to us all alike. And I know not whether that which you are promised (i.e. the torment or the Day of Resurrection) is near or far."

[Tafseer] We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures. There is no question now of race or nation, of a "chosen people" or the "seed of Abraham"; or the "seed of David"; or of Hindu Arya-varta; of Jew or Gentile, Arab or 'Ajam (Persian), Turk or Tajik, European or Asiatic, White or Colored; Aryan, Semitic, Mongolian, or African; or American, Australian, or Polynesian. To all men and creatures other than men who have any spiritual responsibility, the principles universally apply. Say: "What has come to me by inspiration is that your Allah is One Allah. will ye therefore bow to His Will (in Islam)?" 'Not my God only, but also your God: for there is but One God, the Universal Lord, Who made and loves and cherishes all.' But if they turn back, Say: "I have proclaimed the Message to you all alike and in truth; but I know not whether that which ye are promised is near or far.'If you do not realize the significance of the Message, I at least have done my duty. I have given the Good News for the Righteous and the Warning for the Unjust, without favour or partiality, and without abating one jot of the truth, openly and squarely for all. Do not ask me when the Good News and the Warning will be fulfilled. That is for Allah to decide, not for me or for you to know.
A true religion should have fear and hope in the Almighty Creater, Sustainer. What to talk of a person whose aim and ambition is not to follow the Creator (God) and wants to follow the created, howsoever beautiful his work seem to be of the created human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Muslim friends 15 min Baron44 1,062
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 15 min Love Hurghada 445,248
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 33 min harminder 54,517
Is pork allowed to eat in Christianity? 33 min Goddess Gaia 61
News Muslim organisations object to - compulsory' Yo... 45 min Old Pom 2
Most Muslims haven't read the Koran 46 min Polaris 2
Israeli Zionists pathological liars 57 min supersonic boom 2
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr fadu singh 220,838
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 5 hr Baron44 205
More from around the web