Can Muslims explain this error?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20398 May 26, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone love me. he will keep my word, and my Father will love him. and "WE" will come to him and make "OUR" abode with him.
Jesus is stating-not only is God the Father and I are one, yet we are two separate Beings who will come and abode with him.
Jesus revealed the Trinity- The Father and Son, and the Holy Spirit abides in the Father and the Son.
Jesus said If anyone love me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him. and "WE WILL COME TO HIM AND MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM".
Notice, no trinity there. God will not abide with anyone that believes he would torture people in hellfire, a terribly unjust, cruel, and merciless treatment. Jesus, who represented his father, did not torture anyone.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#20399 May 26, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you find it very hard to "think" but let me try anyway:
Picture this:
You were starving..and were lost in London...I saw you fed you and showed you the way back to USA!
Surely, you won't expect me to keep telling the world I helped you and saved you...and over and over again, right?
Then why is this SATANIC mangod expecting you to thank him for this sin death?
If he died for your sins, then let him go away and leave you alone.
Now you are sinless!!No more sin!
The reason why you keep repeating the mantra is that you and I know that the SATANIC mangod did NOT die for sins and sins alive and well!!
Only way to deal with your sin is to stop committing it and ask GOD to forgive you.
Try NOT to repeat the sins!
The meaningless SATANIC mangod has NOTHING to do with it as NOTHING has changed since his "death" for your sins.
The twistians MURDERED MILLIONS in the name of this SATANIC mangod.
God NEVER promised to come as a naked man.
you mangod is SATAN.
You do know it but you are in denial.
Thank you.
God through His Son Jesus Christ is the founder of Christianity, and no Muslim liar can change that fact.
The Quran is filled with stolen scripture from other religions, and proves Mohammed was a false prophet.
All Muslims are, are the evil enforcers of Mohammed false religion.
The Quran is Mohammed garbage book, stolen Scripture from other religions.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#20400 May 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
@ Skeptic
..." Where did Jesus say, "God is loving"?"
Thanks
Was it in John 21:26...?lol

If John 21:25 can say such a load of nonsense, why not create 21:26?

"Jesus did many other things as well (what other things?lol). If every one of them were written down, I (who is this person?lol)suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written".

My reply is simple...why not try it?
There will be loads of room even if you use an A4 paper, if that?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#20401 May 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
At every full-stop (Period) in Skeptics' posts, Jesus turns in his grave.
Skeptic will not even let him rest in peace.
Salaams
BMZ
Thst poor man was trying to give some education to a few Jews but the pagan turn him into a god of the gentiles.

Is this a prerequisite....to be a god of the gentiles, you must first be rejected by JEWS?

Salaams
WM
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#20402 May 26, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I understand, Alex. But many other teachings that claim to be truth glorify Satan as well. such as hellfire, a concept of eternal torture of the wicked in consciousness never taught in scripture, many religions reject this definition yet others continue saying that God would do such a thing. and of course, the trinity. The concept of hellfire is satanic, imho, making God to be out vicious beyond comparison, the worst most vicious person in the universe. Which he is not. But he DOES have power to destroy his enemies. That will happen. Satan loves to distort things. That is why I keep asking skeptic in particular, what happens at death? What happens in hell? So far I've seen no answer.
<quoted text>
That is true. He said he was to help the lost sheep of Israel, to recover them because the religious leaders weren't doing the job, were they?
<quoted text>
Yes, that is true. We both know that did not make them God, or equal to him.
<quoted text>
The power Jesus had came from God. He was not god on earth, or equal to god. Any power he had, just as the prophets did, was from God. There was a difference between Jesus and other men, however. To start off, Jesus was conceived in a virgin. One major difference between him and other men.
<quoted text>
I have my questions. The world of the churches has so distorted the message of Christianity that it is sad and in harmony with Satan's wiles. I do believe that God's power can overcome all of this, however.
<quoted text>
God's holy spirit is defined in various ways. You are, I'm sure, familiar with the Hebrew and Greek terms, distorted by mainstream churches, it is true, which then takes away (robs) from the accurate description of the true God, which is what Satan wants to do. Anyway, have a nice day, Alex, thanks once again for explaining. I always appreciate that.
Thank you NQ for your wisdom.
Again I agree with many of your comments.
There are a few issues I would like to clarify from my perspective.
I am going out now..hopefully shall give my comments tomorrow.
Take care God bless.
Peace
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#20403 May 26, 2012
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be. World with out end. Amen

Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ, who has redeemed us from our sins by His death and resurrection. Praise be to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; Who was and Who is and Who is to come!!!
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#20404 May 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Horse Shit, Skeptic!
bmz, dont hide. I want to continue my discussion about 2:62 contradicting 3:85. I want to begin by asking you, does Mohammad's Islam not abrogate all previous religions?
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#20406 May 26, 2012
Muslims may have the right intentions, but right intentions do not always make your intentions right.
There is to much historical evidence, and a common sense approach to the evidence proves that the New Testament Bible of the Gospels of Jesus Christ are the true teachings of God.
Common sense should be applied to the historical evidence presented to us by eye witnesses's that were present at the events told in the Gospels.
There is no evidence of any written testimony from any Muslim during the life of Jesus that claims he was an eye witness to the events unfolded and refutes the claims in the Gospels.
All the refuting evidence presented by Muslims are heresy and rejected works written hundred of years after the era of the Apostles.
The scripture in the Quran claiming God has no Son can be proven it is hersey works that existed in the time of Mohammed, and it by it self being in existence at the time of Mohammed proves it is not a revelation from any angel of God.
The New Testament Bible has been tested and researched by hundreds of scholars and the majority have attested to the truth of the Gospels.
But as always there will be those that have a personal stake in wanting to prove the Gospels as fake.
But their work has always been proven to misrepresent the true teachings of the Gospel message presented by Jesus Himself.
And it is an accepted fact of history except by Muslims, that Jesus did die on the cross and was resurrected from dead.
And it is on that accepted fact that the Apostles preached a resurrected Jesus and they them self willing allowed them self to be put to death for their belief in what they them self witnessed in the life of Jesus Christ on earth.

Since: Jan 12

Zeeland, ND

#20407 May 26, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>God through His Son Jesus Christ is the founder of Christianity, and no Muslim liar can change that fact.
The Quran is filled with stolen scripture from other religions, and proves Mohammed was a false prophet.
All Muslims are, are the evil enforcers of Mohammed false religion.
The Quran is Mohammed garbage book, stolen Scripture from other religions.
Show one place in the Bible were Jesus(as) founded Christianity. Show one place in the bible you even find the word Christianity.(The word Christian appears twice, once in reference to the disciples at Antioch and the other in 1 Peter)(Both long after Jesus(as) left this earth) No where is there any mention of a religion called Christianity. The 2 times Christian is used it seems to refer to followers of Christ, not worshipers of Christ.

Show me one prayer to Jesus(as) used in the Bible. Better yet do you know the first time a Christian prayed to Jesus(as)?

I'll give you a hint it is found in the Eastern Orthodox Church, was written in Egypt and is a one line prayer called the "Jesus Prayer" it reads in English as "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner" now see if you can find when it was first used. that is the first time anyone prayed to Jesus(as)
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#20408 May 26, 2012
WoodrowLI akaAbdullah1940 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show one place in the Bible were Jesus(as) founded Christianity. Show one place in the bible you even find the word Christianity.(The word Christian appears twice, once in reference to the disciples at Antioch and the other in 1 Peter)(Both long after Jesus(as) left this earth) No where is there any mention of a religion called Christianity. The 2 times Christian is used it seems to refer to followers of Christ, not worshipers of Christ.
Show me one prayer to Jesus(as) used in the Bible. Better yet do you know the first time a Christian prayed to Jesus(as)?
I'll give you a hint it is found in the Eastern Orthodox Church, was written in Egypt and is a one line prayer called the "Jesus Prayer" it reads in English as "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner" now see if you can find when it was first used. that is the first time anyone prayed to Jesus(as)
You talk out of stupidity.
Its all there in the New Testament Bible.
You are ignorant in wanting to erase the facts of history.
You do don't have an intelligent view point to stand on.
The history of Christianity is its own true fact of existence.
If there was no Jesus Christ there would be no Christianity.
Secondly Christianity designates followers of Jesus Christ.
Islam designate followers of Mohammed.
Muslims are known as Mohammedans in the time of Mohammed.
No where in the History of Islam are Muslims called followers of Jesus.
So the history of Islam is not based on the belief of Jesus Christ as the Son of God. But Christianity is.
So how can you as a Muslims dictate what Christianity is founded upon, when Muslims have no History of being apart of Christianity?

Zeeland, ND

#20409 May 26, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk out of stupidity.
Its all there in the New Testament Bible.
You are ignorant in wanting to erase the facts of history.
You do don't have an intelligent view point to stand on.
The history of Christianity is its own true fact of existence.
If there was no Jesus Christ there would be no Christianity.
Secondly Christianity designates followers of Jesus Christ.
Islam designate followers of Mohammed.
Muslims are known as Mohammedans in the time of Mohammed.
No where in the History of Islam are Muslims called followers of Jesus.
So the history of Islam is not based on the belief of Jesus Christ as the Son of God. But Christianity is.
So how can you as a Muslims dictate what Christianity is founded upon, when Muslims have no History of being apart of Christianity?
You missed the Question. When was the first time anyone prayed to Jesus(as). HINT: No where in the bible does anyone pray to Jesus(as)
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#20410 May 26, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
mr cluless...
There were many being crucified!
When did God in ANY religion say he/she would save all from death?lol...
WHY DO YOU THINK GOD SAVED JESUS FROM DEATH?

WHO BOASTED?
The Jews who didn't believe he was an Apostle of God?, who thought he was the son of Joseph and would never call him the son of Mary? or
The the Jews that did believe he was an Apostle of God and would never boast about it?

WHO MADE IT APPEAR SO TO THEM?
Was it Allah? who knew the consequences of such a making?.....Christianity.

WHAT DID THE REPLACEMENT DO TO DESERVE IT?
Why didn't Allah name him or detail how he performed the desception?
How come no one missed the replacement?
Why didn't Allah say how he replaced them?
Why didn't Allah confess to deceiving everyone by allowing them to be fooled?
Why didn't Allah simply save Jesus and have them crucify no one?
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#20411 May 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Show one place in the Bible were Jesus(as) founded Christianity.
MATTHEW 16:18
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."
Jinn Martini

Thailand

#20412 May 26, 2012
Jesus is a pedophile wrote:
<quoted text>
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."
All that with the intent of fcking toddlers, right?
Jinn Martini

Thailand

#20413 May 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You missed the Question. When was the first time anyone prayed to Jesus(as). HINT: No where in the bible does anyone pray to Jesus(as)
Hey old fart ... you ain't been gassed yet!

You lucky bastard you!

Zeeland, ND

#20414 May 26, 2012
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, Jesus was considered a Jew and a rabbi. Historically probably a follower of the Essene sect. I see that verse as he was speaking of building a revised/corrected form of Judaism. You have no place in the bible were anybody worshiped Jesus and none of the early Christians ever prayed to him. It was not until the 4th Century did any prayers to Jesus become part of Christianity. Show me as much as one prayer to Jesus that dates back to before the 4th Century. there is no indication even in Church doctrine that the early followers of Jesus worshiped him. It is not biblical to worship or pray to Jesus.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#20415 May 26, 2012
<quoted text>
After the resurrection.
Thomas saw Jesus pierced hands and worshiped Jesus saying "My lord and my God."
2 Peter 1. Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have obtained an equal privilege of faith with ourselves through the justice of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
Peter recognized Jesus as His God and Savior.
All the Apostles worshiped Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
They allowed them self to be put to death in Jesus name.
One does not die for someone they don't worship.
You have no logic or rational reasoning Woody.
Mohammed took that away from Muslims.

Zeeland, ND

#20416 May 26, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>After the resurrection.
Thomas saw Jesus pierced hands and worshiped Jesus saying "My lord and my God."
2 Peter 1. Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have obtained an equal privilege of faith with ourselves through the justice of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
Peter recognized Jesus as His God and Savior.
All the Apostles worshiped Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
They allowed them self to be put to death in Jesus name.
One does not die for someone they don't worship.
You have no logic or rational reasoning Woody.
Mohammed took that away from Muslims.
Without even questioning the validity of that. You still do not have anybody praying to Jesus(as). Praying to Jesus(as) is not biblical and not taught anyplace in the Bible. Jesus(as) never taught anyone to pray to him and it never became a practice until the 4th Century.
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#20417 May 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You have no place in the bible were anybody worshiped Jesus and none of the early Christians ever prayed to him..
MATTHEW 8:2
'And, behold, there came a leper and WORSHIPPED him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.'

MATTHEW 9:18
'While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and WORSHIPPED him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.'

MATTHEW 14:32
'And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
33 Then they that were in the ship came and WORSHIPPED him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.'

MATTHEW 15:25
Then came she and WORSHIPPED him, saying, Lord, help me.

MATTHEW 20:20
Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, WORSHIPPED him, and desiring a certain thing of him.

MATTHEW 28:8
And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and WORSHIPPED him.

MATTHEW 28:16
Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17 And when they saw him, they WORSHIPPED him: but some doubted.

MARK 5:26
But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and WORSHIPPED him,

LUKE 24:52
52 And they WORSHIPPED him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

JOHN 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he WORSHIPPED him.
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#20418 May 26, 2012
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOUT ALLAH'S GREAT CONFESSION IN THE QURAN:

WHO BOASTED?
The Jews who didn't believe he was an Apostle of God?, who thought he was the son of Joseph and would never call him the son of Mary? or
The the Jews that did believe he was an Apostle of God and would never boast about it?

WHO MADE IT APPEAR SO TO THEM? WHO IS THE GREAT DECEIVER?
Was it Allah? who knew the consequences of such a making?.....Christianity.

WHAT DID THE REPLACEMENT DO TO DESERVE IT?
Why didn't Allah name him or detail how he performed the desception?
How come no one missed the replacement?
Why didn't Allah say how he replaced them?
Why didn't Allah confess to deceiving everyone by allowing them to be fooled?
Why didn't Allah simply save Jesus and have them crucify no one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING-Kuwaiti PRINCE Abdullah CONVERTED to X... 3 min AussieBobby 11
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 19 min Lawrence Wolf 202
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 20 min Raz 514,221
Why do Moslems lick each other's butts? 43 min MuHOGmad 1
Jay - The mentally ill troll of this forum 2 hr Mocking jay the dog 59
Jay: ISRAEL's uncertain future (May '14) 3 hr Khan 83
Islam will prevail in America 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 46
More from around the web