Since: Jan 12

Zeeland, ND

#19461 May 3, 2012
Garamba wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to say: Inshallah!
What kind of muslim are you!!!
One that is posting on a Forum that is composed mostly of Non-Muslims. We are not required to say Inshallah.

I normally try not to use any Arabic Phrases unless I am replying directly to a Person I believe to be Muslim. Some non-Muslims may be offended if I reply to them with an Arabic phrase.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19462 May 3, 2012
garamba is this honestly all you do talk on the islam forum, dont you have a job ?

Since: Jan 12

Zeeland, ND

#19463 May 3, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>That does not make any sense at all.
If Jesus did not preach what the Apostles wrote then why did the Jews want to kill Jesus? since the trouble makers would have been the Apostles themself and not Jesus.
I would like you as a true muslim answer that question?
After my long answer a very short quick answer. The Gospels were not written yet and were not being taught by the Apostles. Jesus was the only one doing any Preaching.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#19464 May 3, 2012
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
garamba is this honestly all you do talk on the islam forum, dont you have a job ?
That IS her JOB.

She is paid per post and the minimum quota set for payment is quite high. The evangelist paymasters are smart folks.

Payment is release after she achieves the minimum required number of posts.

“Father of all the gods.....”

Since: Nov 11

Beneath me only sky....

#19465 May 3, 2012
WoodrowLI akaAbdullah1940 wrote:
<quoted text>
One that is posting on a Forum that is composed mostly of Non-Muslims. We are not required to say Inshallah.
I normally try not to use any Arabic Phrases unless I am replying directly to a Person I believe to be Muslim. Some non-Muslims may be offended if I reply to them with an Arabic phrase.
As a muslim you should keep to your magical formula's no matter what group you are with!

Allah is always listening! At least that's what you are claiming....

bmz

Singapore

#19466 May 3, 2012
WoodrowLI akaAbdullah1940 wrote:
<quoted text>
After my long answer a very short quick answer. The Gospels were not written yet and were not being taught by the Apostles. Jesus was the only one doing any Preaching.
That is correct, bro.

Even after Jesus had vanished from the scene, it was Paul, who was teaching on his own without any gospel.

Even when Paul expired, there was not a single gospel from any of the four.

That is why Paul had said:

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under Godís curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: if anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under Godís curse!"

And all the four gospels are under God's curse.

Beneath me only sky....

#19468 May 3, 2012
It is interesting to see how harmful it can be for mule-sims to study Islam with an open mind:

Islamic punishment in the grave!
Atheist converts to Islam, piss be on Alaat!

Here is the original mule-slim telling you the truth!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Even atheists are bigger than followers of child rapists MuHAHAmed..

Beneath me only sky....

#19469 May 3, 2012
OOOOOH! Isn't this terrible?!

A testimony against a testomony....

She says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony)
&fe ature=related

WHOHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHA

Beneath me only sky....

#19470 May 3, 2012
Mule-slims OWNED by ATHEISTS!!

&fe ature=related

mule: Allah kaka-bar!

Atheist: Where are the women??????????

mule: Allah kaka-bar!

Atheist: Where are the women??????????
Judge for yourself!

BRILLIANT!

Even atheists can f*ck mule-slims.....

Beneath me only sky....

#19471 May 3, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS her JOB.
She is paid per post and the minimum quota set for payment is quite high. The evangelist paymasters are smart folks.
Fatima, Iranian bitch, You caught me bitch!!

Now answers the topic:

Is Allah "a monade" or is Allah a unification of a multitude?
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/eterna...

Look at that ignorant fool, final Muhammed:
He quoted a trinity (TRItheism) in which no Christian believes in an left the Christian trinity (TRIune god) unmentioned while it was hidden in the core of his

own creation mythology....

So did Allah create the Word with which he created everything or was his WORD UNcreated?
>>>> What is the relationship between those two UNcreated things: Allah and HIS Word....

Lah and his Word, surely his UNcreated Word can't exist NEXT to Lah (completely separated)! That would be Shirk ! And surely LAh and his Word can't be the

same thing, as if Lah would be his Word, and his Word would be Lah. They must be DISTINCT without been SEPARATED. They are WITH each other and not

NEXT to each other. Simple.

Only the TRIune god gives a solution, LOL....

The secret in that unholy book is exactly what orphan-prophet never mentioned nor referred to, nor ever never rejected: TRIune god.....
That does NOT make Allah the biological father of the koran, Allah has always been the Creator of all EXCLUDING his own WORD (with which he created

everything that was created)....

If the Word of Lah was UNcreated then it must have been WITH Lah from eternity on. There can't be a time that Lah was without his Word. Nor will there be a

time that his Word ceases to BE.

----
John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Lah, and the Word was Lah.
He was with Lah in the beginning.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
---

So did Allah create the Word with which he created everything or was his WORD UNcreated?
>>>> What is the relationship between those two UNcreated things: Allah and HIS Word....

But mule-slim chickens are still running away from the truth!!
Permitted in Afghanistan:

Are all muslims gay....? Stop your car if you are gay!

Beneath me only sky....

#19472 May 3, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, bro.
Even after Jesus had vanished from the scene, it was Paul, who was teaching on his own without any gospel.
Even when Paul expired, there was not a single gospel from any of the four.
That is why Paul had said:
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under Godís curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: if anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under Godís curse!"
And all the four gospels are under God's curse.
Discussing Christianity on a thread about Muhammed been a false prophet...?

That's so weird! Why are you doing that? What are you afraid of..?

Come on Iranian whore, try to answer the topic....

Don't you try to hide behind that old man, I will fuck you both!

A simple comparaison:
What the majority of Christians believe in:
example 1
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm (catholic site)

example 2
The Athanasian Creed:
(remember Catholic means: universal nothing more)
http://bookofconcord.org/creeds.php

".....
3. And the catholic faith is this: That we worship ONE God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity;

4. Neither confounding the persons nor dividing the substance.

5. For there is one person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit.

6. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit is all one, the glory equal, the majesty coeternal.

7. Such as the Father is, such is the Son, and such is the Holy Spirit.

8. The Father UNcreated, the Son UNcreated, and the Holy Spirit UNcreated.........."

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Look now at what Muhammed claimed what the "Christian God" was:
--------
Surah Al-Maeda (5:72-73-74)
".(73) They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three; when there is
no God save the One God. If they desist not from so saying a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve."

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...
http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/5/73/defau...
-------
"A faith that can not survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets" - Arthur C. Clarke

..........CHECKMATE, Islam is dead ..........

John Calvin said:

"I would be a coward if I saw that Godís truth is attacked and would remain silent, without giving any sound."

But mule-slims remain silent......
It seems that muslims are "Only Brave" when they are in their own backyards and in majority!!
When the scene changes they become like a Mewing cat, or just walk away. Let us make them RUN away!
!!!!!An informed public is a Muslimís worst nightmare!!!!!
..........CHECKMATE, Islam is dead ..........

Muhamed's errors about Jesus (video dealing with the same topic as on this thread):
&fe ature=relmfu

http://www.studytoanswer.net/islam_myths.html
http://www.1000mistakes.com/

Beneath me only sky....

#19473 May 3, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS her JOB.
Actually I'm paid with blow jobs done by you and your mummy, don't you deny that mule!

Now, answer the real topic:

A simple comparaison:
What the majority of Christians believe in:
example 1
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm (catholic site)

example 2
The Athanasian Creed:
(remember Catholic means: universal nothing more)
http://bookofconcord.org/creeds.php

".....
3. And the catholic faith is this: That we worship ONE God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity;

4. Neither confounding the persons nor dividing the substance.

5. For there is one person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit.

6. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit is all one, the glory equal, the majesty coeternal.

7. Such as the Father is, such is the Son, and such is the Holy Spirit.

8. The Father UNcreated, the Son UNcreated, and the Holy Spirit UNcreated.........."

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Look now at what Muhammed claimed what the "Christian God" was:
--------
Surah Al-Maeda (5:72-73-74)
".(73) They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three; when there is
no God save the One God. If they desist not from so saying a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve."

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...
http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/5/73/defau...
-------
"A faith that can not survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets" - Arthur C. Clarke

Beneath me only sky....

#19474 May 3, 2012
Fixing a hole in the Koran, how do you do that...?

Mule-slims will try to fix this hole even after 200.000 postings

WHOHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Circling around the subject as it were the KaKa...kaka....Kaba....

Beneath me only sky....

#19475 May 3, 2012
Garamba, dedicated enemy of islam, no mule will pass....
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#19478 May 3, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still born with sin, when the poor man has already paid the wages, Self-loathing Sinner?
Did he not pay in full?
My question is: If you feel the Bible is so corrupted, than why do you quote Deut 18:18 and John 16:13 as uncorrupted prophecies of Muhammad's comment in the sixth century AD.

Acts 19:23-41 mentions a religion that worshipped the great goddess Artemis and her meteorite which fell down from heaven. Taking note that this religion centered around a meteorite, my question is: is it possible that this is a pagan corruption of the Black Stone and meteorite that fell at the foot of Adam and that at the time of Christ the Black Stone was actually in Ephesus Asia minor?

Galatians 1:6-9 Apostle Paul says "I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Christ for a different religion. But even if an angel from heaven, should preach to you a different religion, let him be accursed." My question is: Do you think it possible that this is a genuine text from God and he foresaw that both Muhammad and Joseph Smith would be taught a new religion by an angel?

Before the discovery of the dead sea scrolls in 1947 the earliest copy of the Old Testament was the Massoretic Text dated at 1000 AD. The dead sea scrolls are dated at 100 B.C. contain 19 copies of Isaiah, 25 copies of Deuteronomy and 30 copies of Psalms that are virtually identical to what we have in our Bible's today. My question is: since you believe the Old Testament was corrupted long before the dead sea scrolls were written in 100 B.C., will you at least admit that there has been no further corruption of the Old Testament since 100 B.C. right down to the present?

In Jude 3; 2 Peter 1:3; John 16:13 and 2 Tim 3:16 the Bible is called an all sufficient book with no need for anything else in regards to how we live our lives or worship God. You claim the same thing for the Qur'an. My question is: how can the Qur'an be all sufficient in our worship of Allah, if it does not even mention something as important as praying five times a day and does this not prove that the Koran without the Hadith is like a car without an engine?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19479 May 3, 2012
What is sad about these posts is that no real discussion can be had of any accusation because of the attitude of so many posting on both "sides."
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#19480 May 3, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
What is sad about these posts is that no real discussion can be had of any accusation because of the attitude of so many posting on both "sides."
There is a debate going on, but no one is paying attention to the debate.
There are answers to these debates, but few take time to analyize the facts presented.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19481 May 3, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>There is a debate going on, but no one is paying attention to the debate.
There are answers to these debates, but few take time to analyize the facts presented.
I've noticed.

bmz

Singapore

#19482 May 3, 2012
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is: If you feel the Bible is so corrupted, than why do you quote Deut 18:18 and John 16:13 as uncorrupted prophecies of Muhammad's comment in the sixth century AD.
Acts 19:23-41 mentions a religion that worshipped the great goddess Artemis and her meteorite which fell down from heaven. Taking note that this religion centered around a meteorite, my question is: is it possible that this is a pagan corruption of the Black Stone and meteorite that fell at the foot of Adam and that at the time of Christ the Black Stone was actually in Ephesus Asia minor?
Galatians 1:6-9 Apostle Paul says "I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Christ for a different religion. But even if an angel from heaven, should preach to you a different religion, let him be accursed." My question is: Do you think it possible that this is a genuine text from God and he foresaw that both Muhammad and Joseph Smith would be taught a new religion by an angel?
Before the discovery of the dead sea scrolls in 1947 the earliest copy of the Old Testament was the Massoretic Text dated at 1000 AD. The dead sea scrolls are dated at 100 B.C. contain 19 copies of Isaiah, 25 copies of Deuteronomy and 30 copies of Psalms that are virtually identical to what we have in our Bible's today. My question is: since you believe the Old Testament was corrupted long before the dead sea scrolls were written in 100 B.C., will you at least admit that there has been no further corruption of the Old Testament since 100 B.C. right down to the present?
In Jude 3; 2 Peter 1:3; John 16:13 and 2 Tim 3:16 the Bible is called an all sufficient book with no need for anything else in regards to how we live our lives or worship God. You claim the same thing for the Qur'an. My question is: how can the Qur'an be all sufficient in our worship of Allah, if it does not even mention something as important as praying five times a day and does this not prove that the Koran without the Hadith is like a car without an engine?
When we say that the Bible is corrupted, we mean that forgeries have been made in the bible.

And we let the readers including your godsend know where and how the text was forged or edited.

Qur'aan clearly mentions the five times of prayers but the ignorant fool, who told you this, is clueless and does not know.

Qur'aan stands Supreme. Hadith is just a collection of unauthorized tales, very similar to the New Testament, which has not been seen by Jesus and has not even been endorse by the discip[les and Paul.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#19483 May 3, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When we say that the Bible is corrupted, we mean that forgeries have been made in the bible.
And we let the readers including your godsend know where and how the text was forged or edited.
Qur'aan clearly mentions the five times of prayers but the ignorant fool, who told you this, is clueless and does not know.
Qur'aan stands Supreme. Hadith is just a collection of unauthorized tales, very similar to the New Testament, which has not been seen by Jesus and has not even been endorse by the discip[les and Paul.
And by what source do you have proof that the NT is made up of forgies?
Do muslims have copies of the originals?
What proof do muslims have that allah did not send Jesus to die on the cross for the sins of the world?
What proof do muslims have that mohammed received revelations from the angel Gabriel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Faith 384,775
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min Just a guy 205,563
Why muslims don't like dogs 12 min Yupp111 87
Reading Quran Increases IQ 45 min Just a guy 58
Islam will enlighten you. Embrace it. 53 min Just a guy 18
Islam can save the world. 57 min Mujahid 284
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Faith 51,787
There is no ALLAH. 5 hr Just a guy 129

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE