Converts to Islam 70,000 every year i...

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#40 Jan 17, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
We do,....ever wonder where your computer viruses come from......
Hey elderly :D you can attack me your walking stick :D dont worry I dont hit you , we muslim shows respect to elderly people :)

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#42 Jan 17, 2013
Our lap dog Israel shoves Turkey around.

Mersin, Turkey

#43 Jan 17, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>We will if we have to. Turkey is our little bicth.
LoL :D okey we'r waiting for you. Please Allah, please I hope oneday usa will attack us :D

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#45 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL :D okey we'r waiting for you. Please Allah, please I hope oneday usa will attack us :D
I do too. It would take 48 hours for the USA to completely annihilate Turkey's feeble army of queers.
I love the way Turks beg to be let into the EU....As if that will magically make them human. LOL! Monkeys!

Mersin, Turkey

#44 Jan 17, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq fought Iran to a standstill for 8 years. It took the USA 100 hours to completely destroy Iraq. Iran is a joke. The Russians haven't drawn a sober breath in 20 years. They are a failed state. Turkey isn't even in the same league. Turkey is a bush league beggar state. hahahahahahahah
Turkiye is a very fast developing country. We have to deal with some countries for now. But this is not mean one day Turkiye wont attack to usa. We will attack you , put your mind that :) Turks hates from usa.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#46 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkiye is a very fast developing country. We have to deal with some countries for now. But this is not mean one day Turkiye wont attack to usa. We will attack you , put your mind that :) Turks hates from usa.
LOL! America would destroy Turkey before you filthy little monkey could start the engines on your planes. You are nothing....nothing. The Greeks laugh at you scumbags.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#47 Jan 17, 2013
Wax your mustache...pluck your one eyebrow.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#48 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey elderly :D you can attack me your walking stick :D dont worry I dont hit you , we muslim shows respect to elderly people :)
The photo, is Madea...a USA comedy person,...you would like to think I am elderly...but after my foot goes up your ass you will change your mind,....dumbo....
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#49 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
no best dear Practising patience and tolerance does not mean that a Muslim should be a passivist and not defend himself in case of attack. Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) stated that,“Do not wish to meet the enemy, but when you meet (face) the enemy, be patient (i.e. stand firm when facing the enemy).” so do not wish 2 meet the enemy
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#50 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>no best dear Practising patience and tolerance does not mean that a Muslim should be a passivist and not defend himself in case of attack. Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) stated that,“Do not wish to meet the enemy, but when you meet (face) the enemy, be patient (i.e. stand firm when facing the enemy).” so do not wish 2 meet the enemy
He also said it is OK to rape 9 year olds and corpses.
Daniel

Guelph, Canada

#51 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
http://www.discoveringislam.or g/french_converts.htm
70,000 converts?...Your bogus link above never works: Cheater.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#53 Jan 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He also said it is OK to rape 9 year olds and corpses.
not he! that was u who said that.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#54 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>not he! that was u who said that.
No....it was the hadiths. Sorry, sand monkey.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#56 Jan 17, 2013
Sex with corpse...

Narrated by Ibn Abbas:
‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.

Cross-dressing...

Hadith Sahih Bukhari (2/911 records )Muhammad saying,“Revelations [i.e., the Koran] never come to me when I’m dressed in women’s clothing—except when I’m dressed in Aisha’s,”

What a pervert!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#55 Jan 17, 2013
Sex with a child.....

"From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5,#234
"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."
Banging a corpse....
"Hadith 34424 Kanezel omall -----
This is from a book called "Kanz Al Umal" (The Treasure of the Workers), in the chapter of "The issues of women", authored by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in "Al-Jami Al-Saghir," written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.
Narrated by Ibn Abbas:
"I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib"… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali."

Banging his daughter-in-law....

"Imam Tabari wrote (History of Tabari, vol 8):
"One day Muhammad went out looking for Zaid (Mohammed's adopted son). Now there was a covering of hair cloth over the doorway, but the wind had lifted the covering so that the doorway was uncovered. Zaynab was in her chamber, undressed, and admiration for her entered the heart of the Prophet".
The admiration was noticed by Zainab. She mentioned it to her husband Zaid later. He rushed to his father's house and offered Zainab to him. Mohammed worried about possible bad press and refused to accept it. But Allah will not take no for an answer and sent an instant revelation insisting on their union.
Q 33:37 We gave her (Zaid's wife) unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons".(summary of aya)"

Kissing boys....

"ukhari, 1183. It is related that Abu Hurayra said,“I never sae al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and I found him in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa’. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said,‘Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.’ Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!’”[Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari by Imam BukhariTranslated by: Ustadha Aisha Bewley] From – http://www.sunnipath.com/Library/Hadith/H0003...
Also:
Musnad Ahmed Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title:“The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title:“Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips
of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)"

"Prophet"? LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#57 Jan 17, 2013
"with a child.....

"From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5,#234
"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."
Banging a corpse....
"Hadith 34424 Kanezel omall -----
This is from a book called "Kanz Al Umal" (The Treasure of the Workers), in the chapter of "The issues of women", authored by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in "Al-Jami Al-Saghir," written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.
Narrated by Ibn Abbas:
"I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib"… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali."

Banging his daughter-in-law....

"Imam Tabari wrote (History of Tabari, vol 8):
"One day Muhammad went out looking for Zaid (Mohammed's adopted son). Now there was a covering of hair cloth over the doorway, but the wind had lifted the covering so that the doorway was uncovered. Zaynab was in her chamber, undressed, and admiration for her entered the heart of the Prophet".
The admiration was noticed by Zainab. She mentioned it to her husband Zaid later. He rushed to his father's house and offered Zainab to him. Mohammed worried about possible bad press and refused to accept it. But Allah will not take no for an answer and sent an instant revelation insisting on their union.
Q 33:37 We gave her (Zaid's wife) unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons".(summary of aya)"

Kissing boys....

"ukhari, 1183. It is related that Abu Hurayra said,“I never sae al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and I found him in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa’. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said,‘Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.’ Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!’”[Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari

“The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title:“Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips
of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)"

Pig!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#58 Jan 17, 2013
"with corpse...

Narrated by Ibn Abbas:
‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.

Cross-dressing...

Hadith Sahih Bukhari (2/911 records )Muhammad saying,“Revelations [i.e., the Koran] never come to me when I’m dressed in women’s clothing—except when I’m dressed in Aisha’s,”

Quite a pervert.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#59 Jan 17, 2013
The False Allegation of Muhammad having sex with a dead body
The allegation is that Muhammad had sex with Fatima bint Asad when she was dead.

It is a nonsensical and a malicious claim which is gaining some popularity amongst the aberrations on the internet

The simplest way to disprove this allegation is to go to Islamic Jurisprudence.

As the charge is that of necrophilia (sex with a dead body) we can look into Islamic theology. If the allegation is true then the act of necrophilia would be allowed in Islam. So what does the expert (Ibn Hajar Haytami) say?

Well, he includes necrophilia in his list of sins [1]. Thus we can realise necrophilia is not allowed in Islam and the Prophet did not engage in such a deed.

In fact if we consult Fiqh we realise “it is unlawful to look at the nakedness of the deceased or touch it”[2].Thus further showing sex with the deceased (dead) cannot possibly be allowed. This further shows the Prophet did not engage in such a deed as if he did then the practice of necrophilia would have been allowed in Islam.

Now we know the claim of necrophilia against Prophet Muhammad is incorrect we can analyse the methodology used by the claimant (Zakaria Botros) and the narration he uses. This course of action will suffice for us to be fully conversant with this claim and able to explain why the claims are erroneous (false).

It is important to be able to explain it as there is a growing number of willing propagators of such falsehood, thus this false claim will only become popular if good people sit on their hands.

Analysing the Allegation: Authentic?

The narration which is used is from a book named Kanza ul Amal. This book contains fabricated and weak narrations, thus is not recognised as an authoritative source (individual narrations need to be checked).

Regardless of the authenticity let’s still look at the narration and context to gain understanding so we can realise the actual meaning of such a narration (regardless of authenticity)
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#60 Jan 17, 2013
The Narration

Narrated by Ibn Abbas:

"I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah's creatures to me after Abu Talib"... The prophet was referring to Fatima, the mother of Ali.

Looking at the narration alone one would not cry “necrophilia” or any wrong doing as “sex” is not mentioned. However, simply looking at the narration’s English translation one would find it odd. Sleeping with somebody in a coffin (grave) is an odd occurrence indeed. However, once the context is given we realise what actually happened.

The Context and Explanation

Firstly the translation of “I slept” does not best convey the meaning based on the context, the Arabic word translated as “I Slept” is Idtaja’(&#1575;&#1590; &#1591;&#1580;&#15 93; ). This word can either mean:
lie down, lie, recline, repose [3].

I hope you have noticed within the list of definitions (lie down, lie, recline, repose) the word “sleep”(or “sex”) does not appear. Lane’s Lexicon does indicate it can refer to sleeping too:

lay upon his side; or] he laid his side upon the
ground; [and simply he lay; and he slept [4]

Though the word can refer to sleep, I have seen NO indication in Lane’s Lexicon nor the other dictionary which indicates the word means sex.(I will elaborate on this later on in this paper whilst discussing Father Zakaria’s bizarre and fallacious interpretation of the narration)

So we are left with the question: did Muhammad sleep or lie in the grave?

The context explains it all, as it was a grave we realise the word cannot possibly mean “sleep” but rather it means “lie/lay in the grave”.

This actually makes sense with the other bits of context we have at our disposal; “When the grave was prepared Muhammad himself examined it and placed her into the grave”[5].

Thus, it is reasonable to think the examination procedure also involved Muhammad lying in the grave. This would not have been at length in terms of duration (time). Therefore we realize Muhammad simply laid in the grave to make sure it was comfortable for his deceased foster mother as well as to honour the lady as it would be seen as a fabulous honor to be resting in a place where a Prophet of God had previously laid.

Did Muhammad Lie with his Foster Mother (Fatima Bint Asad) in the Grave?

It does not appear so as the process of investigating/examining the grave would have been PRIOR (before) lowering Fatima Bint Asad into the grave. Therefore Muhammad would have reclined (lied) in the grave in order to check the grave before Fatima was placed in the grave, thus he would not have lied with her. Furthermore, there were two types of graves in vogue at the time of the Prophet which were Lahd and Shaqq (shiq)[6],[7].

The Shaqq type of grave is characterized by a niche within the grave for the dead body to be placed within. So it is impossible to lie with the body due to the niche.[8]
The Lahd form of grave is characterized by a lateral hollow which is dug into the side of the base of the grave for the body to be placed [8]. This type of grave makes lying with the deceased body risky as the earth could cave in on top of the body and the one who is lying with the deceased.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#61 Jan 17, 2013
Thus, it seems the laying in the grave for examination purposes was done prior to Fatima being lowered into her resting place. This is despite the Arabic phraseology used literally denoting “with”:

&#1575;&#1590;&#15 91;&#1580;&#1593;& #1578; &#1605;&#1593;&#16 07;&#1575; &#1601;&#1610; &#1602;&#1576;&#15 85;&#1607;&#1575;

However, even if one takes it literally it does not mean wrong doing took place and it certainly does not refer to sex.

If Muhammad did lie with his foster mother whilst she was in the grave in order to check for comfort and honor her before the companions filled the grave it would only have been for a short time and this would have been witnessed by other people too. There is nothing wrong with lying in the grave to ensure comfort for your foster mother and honor; in fact it was an act of great compassion.

Having established all the above we can move on to discuss and deconstruct the misdirection of Father Zakaria (the one who initially made this fallacious claim)

This seems to be a transcript of Father Zakaria’s explanation to the narration:

The Arabic scholar Demetrius explains: "The Arabic word used here for "slept" is "Id'tajat," and literally means "lay down" with her. It is often used to mean, "lay down to have sex." Muhammad is understood as saying that because he slept with her she has become like a wife to him so she will be considered like a "mother of the believers." This will supposedly prevent her from being tormented in the grave, since Muslims believed that as people wait for the Judgment Day they will be tormented in the grave. "Reduce the pressure" here means that the torment won't be as much because she is now a "mother of the believers" after Muhammad slept with her and "consummated" the union."

Firstly, who is “Demetrius”? Zakaria gives no introduction to this scholar. Why? I have had a look at Lane’s Lexicon and I did not get the inference the word meant sex. However, this is a smaller point in the deconstruction of Zakaria’s claim.

We will look at Father Zakaria’s unauthorised interpretation of the event and show the holes within his reasoning.

Have Sex with Her in Order to give her a Special Status?

Zakaria states:

“Muhammad is understood as saying that because he slept with her she has become like a wife to him so she will be considered like a "mother of the believers””

Zakaria’s premise is that Muhammad had sex with Fatima because he wanted her to attain special status as the “mother of the believers”. Well, Zakaria’s premise falls flat on its face because Fatima bint Asad already had the special status of being Muhammad’s foster mother.[5]

In the transcript this information has been withheld (i.e. nobody is told of her special status as the foster mother of Muhammad). Why is this information not relayed to us in the transcript which is circulating the internet? It is because Zakaria’s premise is thrown into doubt immediately if we are told she already has a special status. Thus if she already had a special status then there would be no need for her to be given the special status of being “like a wife to him” as she was already like a mother to him (Muhammad).

So Father Zakaria’s reasoning is flawed from the start. However, it gets worse for the Zakaria.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News France's Sarkozy Brands Burkinis a "provocation" 8 min Islam sucks 27
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min Faith Michigan 492,056
bmz says new wants to have sex with a 14 year old (Feb '16) 39 min Islam sucks 166
How many has Holy Islam slaughtered this week? 52 min Islam sucks 4
News Froma Harrop's troubling support of French burk... 1 hr Marie-Luise_J 1
News Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Speaks Out Against Islamoph... 1 hr Marie-Luise_J 4
I became a muslim after reading this 1 hr Chico 26
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 1 hr jinxi 59
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Joel 253,912
More from around the web