Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#21 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>no my sweet it is great matter shia's belief against ISLAM.
I'm not sure. they say Hz.Ali should have been caliph after Hz.Muhammed(sav), some of them dont likes the four caliphs, but I think not all of them.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#22 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>and u do not see that u cross the lines in ur talking with me really u woman loves the hate and harsh language that is ok i consider u anomalous.
I have no idea what the fck you are trying to say, you pathetic sand monkey. But here in America we have something called the First Amendment which allows us to say whatever we want...even if some third world scumbags find it offensive...especially if they are filthy muslims.

Mersin, Turkey

#23 Jan 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
The real fact is that more muslims leave islam each year than join.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D really you'r a kid.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#24 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure. they say Hz.Ali should have been caliph after Hz.Muhammed(sav), some of them dont likes the four caliphs, but I think not all of them.
sweety they worship Hz.Ali and graves of their imams shia so far from ISLAM. just watch any video from here then u will know http://www.youtube.com/results...
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#25 Jan 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text> here in America we have something called the First Amendment which allows us to say whatever we want...even if some third world scumbags find it offensive...especially if they are filthy muslims.
i know u have the filthy freedom which allowed 2 do any filthy doing that encourage the anomalous.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#26 Jan 17, 2013
Also, our Crusader armies have killed approximately 3 million filthy, stinking muslims in the past ten years. That is a service to humanity.

Mersin, Turkey

#27 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>sweety they worship Hz.Ali and graves of their imams shia so far from ISLAM. just watch any video from here then u will know
I will research, but I have shia friends and there are lots of Shia Turks. For example Azerbaijan is a shia country and they are Turk. Iran is a shia country and there are 30 million shia Turks. They are not bad people, only some of them have perverted thoughts.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#28 Jan 17, 2013
Long live the crusades!!

Mersin, Turkey

#29 Jan 17, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
Also, our Crusader armies have killed approximately 3 million filthy, stinking muslims in the past ten years. That is a service to humanity.
Believe me your army didnt see a war until now, you killed only poor vulnerable people.

:)
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#30 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
I will research, but I have shia friends and there are lots of Shia Turks. For example Azerbaijan is a shia country and they are Turk. Iran is a shia country and there are 30 million shia Turks. They are not bad people, only some of them have perverted thoughts.
if u want 2 know everything about them here u can see http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLD...

Location hidden

#31 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me your army didnt see a war until now, you killed only poor vulnerable people.
Whatever you say dumbo

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#32 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Our armies kill filthy muslims at will...and there is nothing any of those scumbags can do about it. LOL!

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#33 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>if u want 2 know everything about them here u can see http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLD...
America encourages the Shia and Sunnis to keep slaughtering one another. When muslims kill muslims...it is a win-win for humankind.

Since: Dec 12

UK

#34 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Yes France will be muslim country inshallah, and Denmark and England and Usa and Germany , all of them :) all world
Interviewed by al-Jazeera in 2006, Ahmad al-Qataani, leader of the Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya, explains the decline:

Islam used to represent … Africa’s main religion and there were 30 African languages that used to be written in Arabic script. The number of Muslims in Africa has diminished to 316 million, half of whom are Arabs in North Africa. So in the section of Africa that we are talking about, the non-Arab section, the number of Muslims does not exceed 150 million people. When we realize that the entire population of Africa is one billion people, we see that the number of Muslims has diminished greatly from what it was in the beginning of the last century.

On the other hand, the number of Catholics has increased from one million in 1902 to 329 million 882 thousand (329,882,000). Let us round off that number to 330 million in the year 2000.

As to how that happened, well there are now 1.5 million churches whose congregations account for 46 million people. In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Every year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity. These numbers are very large indeed.

In southern Russia the same pattern is emerging. According to Roman Silantyev, executive secretary of the Inter-religious Council in Russia, freed from atheist control, two million Muslims converted to Christianity. Repulsed by bloody terrorist attacks, those living in areas such as Beslan have converted to Christianity in the greatest numbers of all. As many as 100,000 have converted to Christianity in post-Soviet Kyrgyzstan.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/muslims-leaving-islam...

Inspite of death threats, jail sentences and persecutions Islam is a dwindling religion

Mersin, Turkey

#35 Jan 17, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Our armies kill filthy muslims at will...and there is nothing any of those scumbags can do about it. LOL!
Why your brave army dont attack Turkiye ? or Iran ? or Russia ?:) hahahahhahahah stupid americans

Since: Dec 12

UK

#37 Jan 17, 2013
thousands of muslims in france leaving islam but they face death threads and persecution from their community and families

http://zeenews.india.com/exclusive/muslims-co...

Location hidden

#36 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why your brave army dont attack Turkiye ? or Iran ? or Russia ?:) hahahahhahahah stupid americans
We do,....ever wonder where your computer viruses come from......

Mersin, Turkey

#38 Jan 17, 2013
El Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Interviewed by al-Jazeera in 2006, Ahmad al-Qataani, leader of the Companions Lighthouse for.......
you deceive yourself this fabricated news :) Islam is the the world's fastest-growing religion. Sorry for you.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#39 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
We will if we have to. Turkey is our little bicth.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#41 Jan 17, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq fought Iran to a standstill for 8 years. It took the USA 100 hours to completely destroy Iraq. Iran is a joke. The Russians haven't drawn a sober breath in 20 years. They are a failed state. Turkey isn't even in the same league. Turkey is a bush league beggar state. hahahahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey plans to establish an Islamic university... 4 min Faith 16
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Faith 393,155
Greetings !!! 14 min Yupp111 35
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 21 min alomuddin 461
Hindu Scholar converts to Islam. (Aug '13) 28 min Yupp111 80
May Muslims have a prosperous 2015 wherever the... 32 min Sven 37
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 44 min Zaheen 30
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Shamma 207,560
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 1 hr Just a guy 90
More from around the web