Muslims revere and respect Jesus Chri...

Muslims revere and respect Jesus Christ.

Posted in the Islam Forum

Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jun 17, 2013
I am a Muslim and I revere Jesus from the bottom of my heart. I look at Christ from inside and I know that is the only way to understand him. I make every honest effort to understand his teachings and to experience him not as the loudest Christians but as an enlightened and sensitive human being. He gave so much sacrifices and suffered so much pain to teach us how to forgive and love one another.

It is very important that every human being, whether Christian or Non-Christian (Jews), agnostic or athiest in this short span of life, should make a small investment to understand his message that contributed so richly to our civilization and gave such profound insight o human nature and destiny.

"A new commandment I give to you, that you have one another, as I have loved you, that you also have one another. By this all men will know that you are my desciples, if you have love for one aother" ---------Jon 12:34-35

Muslims of Palestine thus protected the Christian churches in Jerusalem and thus promoted religous unity of Abrahimic religions.
Seeker, this is not any attempt to control anything.The Christians trusted the Palestinian Muslims more than the Christians of other sects to protect their churches. But, today Bibles are burnt in Jerusalem.
I am sorry to say that Jews and Christians have ganged up to spread hatred against the Muslims, displaced about 3 million Palestinians from their homes and still continue to terrorize them, thus tormenting the soul of Jesus and Moses.
Good hearted Jews and Christians should forward and help in the name of Jesus and Moses.
This is the wisdom of Christ, this is the essence of his gospel- that we love one another.
onelawforall

London, UK

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
I am a Muslim and I revere Jesus from the bottom of my heart. I look at Christ from inside and I know that is the only way to understand him. I make every honest effort to understand his teachings and to experience him not as the loudest Christians but as an enlightened and sensitive human being. He gave so much sacrifices and suffered so much pain to teach us how to forgive and love one another.
It is very important that every human being, whether Christian or Non-Christian (Jews), agnostic or athiest in this short span of life, should make a small investment to understand his message that contributed so richly to our civilization and gave such profound insight o human nature and destiny.
"A new commandment I give to you, that you have one another, as I have loved you, that you also have one another. By this all men will know that you are my desciples, if you have love for one aother" ---------Jon 12:34-35
Muslims of Palestine thus protected the Christian churches in Jerusalem and thus promoted religous unity of Abrahimic religions.
Seeker, this is not any attempt to control anything.The Christians trusted the Palestinian Muslims more than the Christians of other sects to protect their churches. But, today Bibles are burnt in Jerusalem.
I am sorry to say that Jews and Christians have ganged up to spread hatred against the Muslims, displaced about 3 million Palestinians from their homes and still continue to terrorize them, thus tormenting the soul of Jesus and Moses.
Good hearted Jews and Christians should forward and help in the name of Jesus and Moses.
This is the wisdom of Christ, this is the essence of his gospel- that we love one another.
Jesus forgave the adulteress. Muhammad flogged/stoned her.

Jesus gave the thief his coat. Muhammad chopped his hand off.

Jesus said love thy enemies. Muhammad said kill pagans wherever you find them.

Jesus did not take any slaves. Muhammad was a slave trader.

jesusd never killed anyone. Muhammad slaughtered the entire male tribe of the Banu Qurayza and took their women and children as slaves.

Jesus and Muhammad are diametrically opposed to one another. They worship two different gods. It is not possible for a muslim to revere jesus unless he praticsies taqiyya or does not understand anything about Christianity and islam. One worshipped the Devil and the other worshipped god. You cannot worship both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 11 min tongangodz 435
Do muslims consider women as property 1 hr Bombardier 22
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Faith Michigan 512,819
Muslims are not racists. 3 hr AussieBobby 22
We are all laughing at faith! 4 hr Purely_Proudly_C ... 1
News Vancouver mayor pushes for anti-gay, anti-Islam... 7 hr JohnInToronto 2
News Koran-burning video sparks blasphemy charges in... 7 hr Simon 1
More from around the web