Is Masturbation Allowed in ISLAM

Is Masturbation Allowed in ISLAM

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Saeed

UK

#1 Jul 6, 2008
I love to masturbate. Is this allowed in Islam?
Anonymous

Bradford, UK

#2 Jul 13, 2008
hey u can saeed brother im muslim in i found this out, btw, it is natural and every1 goes thriugh it: thanks

some other scholars believe that the transgression meant in the aforementioned verse refers to extra-marital relations and what falls under the category of Zina (adultery). According to this view, masturbation does not fall under the meaning of this verse. This view is very close to the opinion held by the Hanafites (followers of the Hanafi school), who maintain that masturbation is basically forbidden, but it may be permissible under the following conditions:

1. if the person is unmarried,

2. if he or she fears that without masturbation he/she will commit Zina, and

3. if the masturbation here is, rather than fulfilling a sexual desire, just to release the sexual tension resulting from stimulation.
Anonymous

Bradford, UK

#3 Jul 13, 2008
Saeed wrote:
I love to masturbate. Is this allowed in Islam?
hey u can bro im muslim in i found this out, btw, it is natural and every1 goes thriugh it: thanks

some other scholars believe that the transgression meant in the aforementioned verse refers to extra-marital relations and what falls under the category of Zina (adultery). According to this view, masturbation does not fall under the meaning of this verse. This view is very close to the opinion held by the Hanafites (followers of the Hanafi school), who maintain that masturbation is basically forbidden, but it may be permissible under the following conditions:

1. if the person is unmarried,

2. if he or she fears that without masturbation he/she will commit Zina, and

3. if the masturbation here is, rather than fulfilling a sexual desire, just to release the sexual tension resulting from stimulation.
Jesus is

Doncaster, Australia

#6 Jan 13, 2009
all muslims wrote:
to : crusader
look you might go around saying shit about our culture but the true thing is you don't want to believe the truth that's how scared you are!!!!!
ISLAM IS NOT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!
I STOPPED BREATHING IN 1987 AND FOUND OUT THE TRUTH AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WARN MUSLIMS BUT THEY REFUSE TO LISTEN!!!!!

ISLAM IS PROPHESIZED IN THE BIBLE:
'1 Timothy Chapter 4:1
1 Now the Spirit explicitly says that in the last times some will turn away from the faith by paying attention to deceitful spirits and demonic instructions
2 through the hypocrisy of liars with branded consciences.'

IF THIS IS NOT TRUE, WHY DID ALLAH ALLOW ME TO LIVE AGAIN SO I CAN POST IT????????

MUSLIMS FAIL TO EXPLAIN:
* Why would Allah deceive everyone by saving Jesus from Crucixion, watch Christianity grow and become so popular, then want it stopped????
* Why didn't Allah save one piece of evidence of what Jesus really taught?????
* Why didn't Allah inspire one eyewitness to come forward, to either say what Jesus really taught or argue against the gospels?????
* Why does Allah create unbelievers and then ask Muslims to kill them?????
* Why does Allah tempt believers by promising them rewards????
* Why would Allah use science to prove Himself, when Satan was created before the universe and knows science too?
asim_thegamehotm ailcom

Karachi, Pakistan

#7 Feb 7, 2009
first of all "jesus is" : seeing u as a christian all these questions can be asked back to u as u urself talk about ur religion and trinity sh*t.
secondly
1. christianity is NOT about jesus(pbuh) its about ur st. paul or luke or john etc. growing christianity means believers of books written by them after long period of Jesus(pbuh)'s crucifixion. thats just illogical to do so. allah doesnot WANT anything stopped its just a desire of Allah to save people from the hellfire however Allah does not normally interfere in the matters of our life.
2.one piece, u make me laugh: read surah mariam . a whole chapter concerning Mary and her chastity and including Jesus and his respect. U havent got any such chapter in ur fake gospels.
and u talk of being a Jesus follower, shame buddy
asim_thegamehotm ailcom

Karachi, Pakistan

#8 Feb 7, 2009
3. there is not any question of Jesus against gospel. the true gospel was one revealed to Jesus himself(not written by hypocrites talking about pornography and incest and attributing it to God)

4. u r referring to sarah tauba which talks about killing unbelievers in the BATTLEFEILD just like any responsible commander would tell his men to do in war. read the whole surah with open mind u will know what im talking about. moreover no innocent is allowed to be killed anywhere in the world either believer or non believer.
Allah created human beings. believing and unbelieving is a choice that WE make ourselves
asim_thegamehotm ailcom

Karachi, Pakistan

#9 Feb 7, 2009
5 Allah does not tempt them He just shows men their own image that the things they already desire. telling them that what they want here will by default given to them in the hereafter if they chose chastity and rightfulness over these luxuries they desire.
asim_thegamehotm ailcom

Karachi, Pakistan

#10 Feb 7, 2009
Allah has given us logic and ability to understand science. the best way to convince someone about anything is to be reasonable and logical according to his understanding. there is no question of satan learning science and stuff. Allah wants us to believe in Him by reason and logic not by fiction. you are talking about science like its a monopoly of satan. be logical man
Allah Hafiz.
i am sorry if i hurt ur feelings its just the truth and it hurts usually
my email Asim_thegame@hotmail.com
san

Saudi Arabia

#11 Feb 7, 2009
very well said asim!!!
san

Saudi Arabia

#12 Feb 7, 2009
very well said asim!
asim_thegamehotm ailcom

Karachi, Pakistan

#13 Feb 7, 2009
thx buddy
kafir hater

Lincoln, UK

#14 May 28, 2009
all of u kafir haters get lost dont u av better things do do u got no lives allah made christianity fairly popular to test muslim faith.
sun tzu

Vantaa, Finland

#15 May 28, 2009
asim_thegamehotmailcom wrote:
Allah has given us logic and ability to understand science. the best way to convince someone about anything is to be reasonable and logical according to his understanding. there is no question of satan learning science and stuff. Allah wants us to believe in Him by reason and logic not by fiction. you are talking about science like its a monopoly of satan. be logical man
Allah Hafiz.
i am sorry if i hurt ur feelings its just the truth and it hurts usually
my email Asim_thegame@hotmail.com
Science ok
so how was the moon cut in half and where is the proof of this and how are the stars lamps hung in the lower havens and are used to drive away jinn?

Since: Jan 09

Merced, CA

#16 May 28, 2009
asim_thegamehotmailcom wrote:
first of all "jesus is" : seeing u as a christian all these questions can be asked back to u as u urself talk about ur religion and trinity sh*t.
secondly
1. christianity is NOT about jesus(pbuh) its about ur st. paul or luke or john etc. growing christianity means believers of books written by them after long period of Jesus(pbuh)'s crucifixion...
and u talk of being a Jesus follower, shame buddy
first of all "mohammad is" : seeing u as a muslim all these questions can be asked back to u as u urself talk about ur religion and pagan sh*t.
secondly
1. mohmamadism is NOT about mohammad(pbuh) its about ur st. abu bakr or uthman or aesha etc. growing mohammadism means believers of books written by them after long period of mohammad(pbuh)'s poisoning...
and u talk of being a mohammad follower, shame buddy
sun tzu

Vantaa, Finland

#17 May 28, 2009
kafir hater wrote:
all of u kafir haters get lost dont u av better things do do u got no lives allah made christianity fairly popular to test muslim faith.
This is a forum for discussing islam if you don’t like it. t.s.

Since: Jan 09

Merced, CA

#18 May 28, 2009
asim_thegamehotmailcom wrote:
Allah has given us logic and ability to understand science. the best way to convince someone about anything is to be reasonable and logical according to his understanding. there is no question of satan learning science and stuff. Allah wants us to believe in Him by reason and logic not by fiction. you are talking about science like its a monopoly of satan. be logical man
Allah Hafiz.
i am sorry if i hurt ur feelings its just the truth and it hurts usually
my email Asim_thegame@hotmail.com
surah 18:83 to 98, read it
logic dictates that whoever wrote the quran did not know science or history

hurt feelings do not make islam true
quran= myths, fables & Jewishh targums
Sound Doc

AOL

#19 May 28, 2009
all muslims wrote:
to : crusader
look you might go around saying shit about our culture but the true thing is you don't want to believe the truth that's how scared you are!!!!! i know your not muslim but i'll tell you 1 thing kid that your going to remember 1 several things before you die,, who the fucks going to help you when you go to your own grave eh??????? then you'll be crying for help won't you!!!!??? And don't worry your going to definately get severely punished for what you have said about our prophet p.b.u.h, you should go and look up on islam in order to believe in islam before misjudgeing it!!!
From the abundance of the heart your mouth speaks. You say,''OUR PROPHET.'' You ahve ONE prophet? And yet all the other prophets heard directly God's own voice, not an unidentified spirit in a dark cave. God will protect His own words before He will that spirit's words. All the other true prophets did agree with each other, Mohammad is odd man out. Gabriel would NEVER make someone read who cannot. Gabriel NEVER left anyone with bells in their head wanting to commit suicide, that is Satanic.
Mohammad did not have any god to comfort Him after he was poisioned by the two things Mohammad hated the most,[A JEW who was a WOMAN]] That is divine payback. Mohamamd cried out for help from his god when he was dying and NO OINE ANSWERED him when he said,''Oh Allah, forgive me, whwre will I be tomorrow?''
Mohammad had NO assurance from his god.. Every Christian has assurance and confidence because God gives it to us..
believer

Wheaton, IL

#20 Jun 11, 2009
CHAGO you are a LOSER dont have anything to say so you just copied off from someone else except you switched the words you're dumb so i feel a little pity towards you
by the wat muhammadanism is not even a word STUPID!!!!!it kinda makes me sad knowing theres someone like you in this world
and who cares if you were being sarcastic tht was plwain immature and stupid

Since: Jan 09

Fresno, CA

#24 Jun 13, 2009
Valhalla wrote:
Is masturbation allowed in Islam ?
No , but thighing a 6 year old is !
actually infants are allowed too, its true pedophile religion, Mohammad said yes, all pedophiles followed
Native

Greens Fork, IN

#25 Jun 13, 2009
Room
This is what is ALLOWED in islam

Here are a few excerpts from the book of one of Islam’s' supreme spiritual leader: Ayatollah Khomeini: "A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister" - From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990.

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven" - From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep¹s, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine". From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned." The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min J_a_n 523,886
Muslims not allowed wearing Underwear during Hajj. (Mar '16) 1 hr islam is filth 14
News no 7 hr Benjamin 15
Kaaba, a Hindu Temple Stolen by Muslims 19 hr islam is filth 2
Child Molester Statistics (Feb '10) 20 hr Khan 20
News Clearing Up the Misconceptions About Islam 23 hr J_a_n 41
Harvard recognizes Islam Thu islam is filth 29
More from around the web