Do Muslims have unlimited sex in paradise ?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Science Junkie

Saint John, Canada

#1 Oct 27, 2011
The Prophet was asked :'Do we have sex in Paradise?' He answered:'Yes, by him who holds my soul in his hand, and it will be done dahman, dahman (that is intercourse done with such shove,much vigour due to wine, and disturbance). And when it is finished she will return pure and virgin again.'"
Imam Suyuti is reported to have said, "each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [ie Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas ...

Incidentally, it answers the question of what Muslim women can expect in The Profit's Poontang Party in Paradise; to watch their husbands get off on the semi-transparent forever-young-and-horny females that do not poop, pee, have babies, spit, sweat or menstruate or get droopy boobs.
I think these dead ladies are very happy for those stand-ins to take away their earthly torment of having to endure relations with the filthy, stinking tyrants they were forced to marry when they were children.
Indomen

Delhi, India

#3 Oct 27, 2011
72 houris ....wow
lisa

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Oct 27, 2011
72 virgins. That's a lot of girls. I wonder where the wife is on all of this.
Rafi

Saint John, Canada

#5 Oct 27, 2011
lisa wrote:
72 virgins. That's a lot of girls. I wonder where the wife is on all of this.
Probably the wife will be serving him as a 'torch bearer"!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Oct 27, 2011
My viewpoint on the Islamic Heaven (Jannah) can be found here:
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Farsideology

Top Ten Pleasures not found in Jannah:
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Farsideology:_Top_T...

Top Ten New Pleasures found in Jannah:
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Farsideology:_Top_T...

Enjoy!
Farside of Wikiislam.net
ichbinwal

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jun 1, 2012
what about gay sex in paradise? even if i live as a straight and devout muslim man on earth.
Muradin

Farsta, Sweden

#8 Aug 1, 2012
ichbinwal wrote:
what about gay sex in paradise? even if i live as a straight and devout muslim man on earth.
Then Allah will remove your Gay and you will be straigt having nice damn sex!
Cohen

Aurora, Canada

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Islamic paradise is nothing but a boudy house with lots of prostitutes to enjoy sex aand intoxicant wineIt is a shame that in Islamic paradise, no body think of Allah or worship him.All they do us fu**,drink alcohol ,eat and again fu**!!.
In contrast,the Holy Bible tells us that in JudeoChristian paradise(Heaven) the elected worthy ones will be wearing white robes, and a gold crown.They will be singing praising God Jehweh and son Jesus,who will be siting in a throne.There will not be hunger,or sex instinct in heaven.This is the real heaven. Mohamed-just to attract the sex hungry Arabs into his new religion Islam just lied about 72 virgins ,barrels of wine,food and green medows and rivers of cool water(just to attract these Arabs,who are from dry desert regions.)
ABDUL

Islamabad, Pakistan

#10 Aug 14, 2012
In the name of God the most beneficent the most merciful..

Just tell me one thing..........if you have to pray in Paradise..
then what the hell are you here for ???
God has forbidden sex and other kind of dirty things in this world to see how much do we stay away from it ????
In paradise we will be allowed to do all the things that we are not allowed in this world in a clean way ...
Skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Aug 14, 2012
Muslims are Satanic pagans, and worship Mohammed's unholy god Allah.

THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS HOLY:

We must keep in mind that God has repeatedly commanded us to be Holy, for He is Holy:

“For I am the Lord your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am
holy.”(The Old Testament, Leviticus 11:44)

“Thou shall sanctify him therefore; for he offered the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I
the Lord, which sanctify you, am holy.”(The Old Testament, Leviticus 21:8)

“And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye
should be mine.”(The Old Testament, Leviticus 20:26)

God is Holy because He always was, and always will be, free of all sin. And anyone who wants to be in
the presence of God in Heaven must also be Holy, and free of all sin.

Jesus repeated God’s Commandment for us to be Holy when he said,“Be ye therefore perfect, even as
your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”(The Gospel, Matthew 5:48).

This coincides with previous
teachings in the Old Testament which state:
Let your heart therefore be perfect with the Lord our God, to walk in his statutes, and to keep his
commandments, as at this day.(The Old Testament, 1 Kings 8:61)

Thou shall be perfect with the Lord thy God.(The Old Testament, Deuteronomy 18:13)

But how can any of us be “perfect” and “holy” and totally free from all sin in our thoughts and actions?
This seems like an impossible task considering the sinful nature of our human desires!

For mankind, it is impossible for us to achieve a level of Holiness on our own that makes us worthy to be
in the presence of God.
This is why we need God’s help in the form of a Savior and Redeemer.
God sent a representation of Himself (God’s Son, Jesus Christ) into the world to save us from our sins and teach us how to become Holy, like God:

For the grace of God hath appeared, bringing salvation to all men,[12] instructing us, to the intent that,
denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly and righteously and godly in this present
world; [13] looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Savior Jesus

Christ; [14] who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a
people for his own possession, zealous of good works.(The New Testament, Titus 2:11-14)
just saying

Taunton, MA

#12 Aug 14, 2012
In this paradise you will find you were all deceived .Only 72 baby piglets await you with their tiny weeny defecating poop shoots laughing in your faces

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 Aug 15, 2012
ABDUL wrote:
In the name of God the most beneficent the most merciful..
Just tell me one thing..........if you have to pray in Paradise..
then what the hell are you here for ???
God has forbidden sex and other kind of dirty things in this world to see how much do we stay away from it ????
In paradise we will be allowed to do all the things that we are not allowed in this world in a clean way ...
NO, Sex was not in Gods original plan, only after Adam and Eve at from the tree of knowledge did they become aware of their nakedness and shame...and God cursed mankind to be aware of shame, and pain, and lust from that moment and they were cast out of the Garden of Eden...Sex is from the devil,( the serpent)...it will have no place in heaven. It is a mortal earthly pleasure that the spirit, the soul...has no need of.
just saying

Taunton, MA

#14 Aug 15, 2012
Q. will muslims enjoy unlimited sex in paradise?
A. NO. there is no paradise for them, only the fires of hell
The words muslims and paradise are oxymorons are should NEVER be used in the same sentance.
Need I say more?
just saying

Taunton, MA

#15 Aug 15, 2012
again, the answer remains....no,no,no!
"For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:17
haider

Henley On Thames, UK

#16 Sep 14, 2012
i had no idea that muslims had sex in paradise and on earth i thouht it was "huraam".
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#17 Sep 15, 2012
haider wrote:
i had no idea that muslims had sex in paradise and on earth i thouht it was "huraam".
LOOK UP ISLAM PARADISE.
It's full of All the earthly pleasures a living-human could desire.
true believer

Cardiff, UK

#18 Dec 25, 2012
You christians can't talk. What happend in the crusades? Do you know how many people were raped by so called holy men?
And if sex is from the devil, then does that mean all. Christians are sinners? Think about it. What's the top desire for men? Eat, Drink and sex. So God will give us this in heaven if we stay away from fornicating and drinking alcohol in this world.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#20 Dec 26, 2012
What about them reclining on thrones, shading from the sun and it's harmful UV rays that won't exist?

SURA 36:55-56:
'Verily, the dwellers of the Paradise, that Day, will be busy in joyful things. They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones. They will have therein fruits (of all kinds) and all that they ask for.(It will be said to them): Salamun (peace be on you), a Word from the Lord (Allah), Most Merciful.'
Jinn Martini

Germany

#21 Dec 26, 2012
Yep it's true.

They can masturbate each other as much as they wish.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#22 Dec 29, 2012
Sex was created by God for the purpose of reproduction! There will be no sex in Heaven/Paradise because nothing will be there without God's permission and souls won't reproduce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Baron44 402,418
The concept of success in Islam 5 min PeteWaldo 28
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 min Homer 209,328
Why did muhammad marry a 6 year old girl and h... 27 min naman 2
Claiming that Islam has a violence problem impl... 35 min naman 7
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 37 min Punjabiat ki Dhulai 53,566
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 38 min bmz 343
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 7 hr Mujahid 81
More from around the web