'The Time and What Must Be Done' 2013...

'The Time and What Must Be Done' 2013 Lecture Series, Part 23

There are 2 comments on the Final Call story from Jun 18, 2013, titled 'The Time and What Must Be Done' 2013 Lecture Series, Part 23. In it, Final Call reports that:

Editor's note: The following article contains a distillation of the hour-long message delivered by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan as Part 23 of his 52-week Lecture Series "The Time and What Must Be Done."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Final Call.

Basil Muhammad

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#1 Jun 18, 2013
I support the cause of Black people:
" it is “The Time” that The Black Man and Woman of America, who have been in a state of bondage for 450 years in America, and in the Western hemisphere: That we should go free from our tormentors, and live according to The Way of God in a land of our own."
Where will this "land of our own" be ?
I believe the State of Michigan will be the near future home of the Blacks of Muslim America.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
I support the cause of Black people:
" it is “The Time” that The Black Man and Woman of America, who have been in a state of bondage for 450 years in America, and in the Western hemisphere: That we should go free from our tormentors, and live according to The Way of God in a land of our own."
Where will this "land of our own" be ?
I believe the State of Michigan will be the near future home of the Blacks of Muslim America.
So 40 million blacks will migrate to Michigan so they can freeze their azzes off half the year and declare that third world cesspool Detroit as the capital of their promised land? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White Women in America cannot be Muslim (May '13) 15 min Ismail 20
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 33 min Raz 517,074
Mohammad Ali was a Muslim boxer 44 min Cowards have excuses 10
Muslim marriage 1 hr muslim prostitution 1
Final Score 1 hr The truth about ... 10
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 2 hr J_a_n 302
Pity the poor Muslims on Topix 2 hr J_a_n 16
More from around the web