Comments
41 - 60 of 97 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2011
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Nov 18, 2011
 
Secaucus NJ sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the representative for Islam.
Salaams & LMAO!....Representitive!?...NO T!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Nov 18, 2011
 
sick of it wrote:
Although...how do we know that what we're doing HASN'T worked? There are plenty of cult defenders who have disappeared from this board over the past couple of years. I would like to believe that not ALL of them are in jail for terror charges...maybe there's a couple of them out there who realized that what we were saying to them was right, and left the cult of islam. I think we are creating apostates. Words can echo, and some comment that seemed like a trifle to one person can really resonate with another. I have to believe that some muslims get their eyes opened by this board as to what their religion actually contains and preaches. And I know there are people out there who would be appalled if they actually knew all the creepy terrifying stuff pedo-boy did in Saudi Arabia. I think we are creating apostates by being on here. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Yes! You,re sticking to it alright.Like TAR to a clean white sheet!LOL! Cheers.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Nov 18, 2011
 
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaams & Visitations "TRISH" WRONG! Sorry for you honey but tis not the case. I would put to death,the spirit of dissent & the ghost of Ignorance.and return you to the pristine self you were when you were just a babe in your mothers arms.LOL! For you truely blaspheme what you do NOT understand. May ALLAH guide you to your true destiny. Cheers.
Liar, or just deceitful.

You answered 'YES!' when I straight up asked you if you supported Zionist and death for blasphemers.
You had opportunity to make your point clear in the thread I started on Zionist, you think your cryptic sounding posts relieve you of responsibly? This subject is NOT a joke, you're playing around with things you will wish you took more seriously. Our fellow human beings have been put in jail by your Muslim brothers, put to death by your Muslim brothers in Islam's name and yet you still think this is some kind of game. Grow up!

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TPS...
Secaucus NJ

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Nov 18, 2011
 
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaams & LMAO!....Representitive!?...NO T!
Yes, we are the reps sonny boy. we are vile humans that promote out pedophile prophet. don't you just love it?
Zionists PLEASE get out

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Nov 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, or just deceitful.
You answered 'YES!' when I straight up asked you if you supported Zionist and death for blasphemers.
You had opportunity to make your point clear in the thread I started on Zionist, you think your cryptic sounding posts relieve you of responsibly? This subject is NOT a joke, you're playing around with things you will wish you took more seriously. Our fellow human beings have been put in jail by your Muslim brothers, put to death by your Muslim brothers in Islam's name and yet you still think this is some kind of game. Grow up!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TPS...
Well, let me confirm it for the record.
The world would be a far better place without you foolish, worthless, nonsensical, retarded, good-for-nothing, barking-up-the-wrong-tree internet warriors.
Just a bunch of wild Don Qixotes fighting windmills, wasting what the world has to offer and contributing a big NOTHING.
Basically crap-producing creatures, nothin more than that.

ATTAAAAAAAAACK:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/phili...
HEAD ON CHARGE:
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/robe...

LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

(Please note: no profanities nor vulgarities. Those are reserved for you foul-mouthed Don Qixotes).
sick of it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Nov 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Zionists PLEASE get out wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me confirm it for the record.
The world would be a far better place without you foolish, worthless, nonsensical, retarded, good-for-nothing, barking-up-the-wrong-tree internet warriors.
Just a bunch of wild Don Qixotes fighting windmills, wasting what the world has to offer and contributing a big NOTHING.
Basically crap-producing creatures, nothin more than that.
ATTAAAAAAAAACK:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/phili...
HEAD ON CHARGE:
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/robe...
LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO
(Please note: no profanities nor vulgarities. Those are reserved for you foul-mouthed Don Qixotes).
If we are nothing, then why are you flailing so badly at us? It's because we make your cowardice show. No one likes being proven to be a coward OR an idiot. This forum has proven you're BOTH! Hahahahaha!

1. Should apostates to islam be put to death?
2. Should someone who draws an unflattering picture of mohamed be put to death?

You're a coward and a chicken. Good old reliable Zionists, always a shrieking pull-up boy coward.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Nov 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Zionists PLEASE get out wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me confirm it for the record.
You already confirmed for the record that Islam has taught you to believe blasphemers should be put to death.

Oh...right.....'under certain circumstances'.

As if that makes a difference.

Zionist Criminal!

Since: Nov 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Nov 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You already confirmed for the record that Islam has taught you to believe blasphemers should be put to death.
Oh...right.....'under certain circumstances'.
As if that makes a difference.
Zionist Criminal!
Under certain circumstances indeed.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Nov 19, 2011
 
MuslimAndProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Under certain circumstances indeed.
What exactly, does that mean? Explain yourself.

Since: Nov 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Nov 19, 2011
 
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly, does that mean? Explain yourself.
I'm not gonna pretend I know everything, because that'd be stupid. So it's PROBABLY to do with how they left, for example if they just couldn't be bothered to pray, and then went on to badmouth Islam afterwards.
As for the Muhammad thing, again it's just disrespect, and depends on your margin of 'unflattering'.
So, been up to anything interesting lately?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Nov 19, 2011
 
MuslimAndProud wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gonna pretend I know everything, because that'd be stupid. So it's PROBABLY to do with how they left, for example if they just couldn't be bothered to pray, and then went on to badmouth Islam afterwards.
As for the Muhammad thing, again it's just disrespect, and depends on your margin of 'unflattering'.
So, been up to anything interesting lately?
Do you agree that punishment, even death for that kind of apostasy is Just? Is this what Islam teaches, that there should be laws against people who 'badmouth' Islam after they leave it?
Zionists PLEASE get out

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Nov 19, 2011
 
MuslimAndProud wrote:
<quoted text>
So, been up to anything interesting lately?
Maybe this post i copied and pasted from another thread answers your question:
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You know i lead a routine life. Basically banging here and there, shagging this or that. Nothing special really. I guess never sleeping two nights in the same bed or with the same guy becomes kinda boring after some time.
But tell me about you Thunder-Girl, have you been doing anything exiting besides the usual screwing all over the place?

Since: Nov 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Nov 19, 2011
 
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you agree that punishment, even death for that kind of apostasy is Just? Is this what Islam teaches, that there should be laws against people who 'badmouth' Islam after they leave it?
To be honest, i'm not too sure. Islam usually doesn't encourage one to get involved if someone is 'astray', and instead speaks of what they can expect assuming they don't change their ways. Personally of course, i'd just have an 'ok. Whatever.' attitude

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Nov 19, 2011
 
MuslimAndProud wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, i'm not too sure. Islam usually doesn't encourage one to get involved if someone is 'astray', and instead speaks of what they can expect assuming they don't change their ways. Personally of course, i'd just have an 'ok. Whatever.' attitude
Would you be concerned if you knew that it was just good Muslims following Islam when they make laws which punish people for apostasy, for bad mouthing Islam, for blasphemy?

People have been killed over such laws by Muslims acting in Islam's name. Muslim countries have laws on their books punishing people for such 'crimes' against Islam.

I would think this would be important to everyone, maybe you should learn about this religion you follow.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Nov 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

MuslimAndProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Under certain circumstances indeed.
Why?
You are more like a proud Mohammedan, that follows the Book of Mohammed.
You are ignorant! The laws of Mohammed seperate you from God.
Apostate laws are laws of gangsters- A brotherhood of gangsters.
Mohammeds laws save no one from the fires of hell.
you are proud to kill for the brotherhood of gangsters.
You are ignorant of Mohammeds own boastfulness.
Mohammed said "I have chosen My religion of Islam for you"
"I have perfected it for you"
Read those words; nowhere does Mohammed claim that God has chosen the religion of Islam as Gods own religion and it shows God has not ordained Mohammed as king on earth to rule over the peopl of the earth.
Yes, you are a proud Mohammedan.

Since: Nov 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Nov 20, 2011
 
@Skeptik- ok. Whatever you say.
@Trisha- Some Muslims have killed innocent people 'in the name of Islam', that doesn't make it right.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Nov 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

MuslimAndProud wrote:
@Skeptik- ok. Whatever you say.
@Trisha- Some Muslims have killed innocent people 'in the name of Islam', that doesn't make it right.
When are you going to learn what your religion teaches or would you rather just follow along regardless?
Muslim countries, Muslims in power claiming that their apostasy, blasphemy laws are what Islam demands. That's a LOT of Muslims who believe this, can they all be wrong? Do you agree with them?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Nov 20, 2011
 
MuslimAndProud wrote:
@Skeptik- ok. Whatever you say.
@Trisha- Some Muslims have killed innocent people 'in the name of Islam', that doesn't make it right.
Some? Please check out this page and see what an isolated and trivial matter it is....

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2010/08/islam-reli...
Zionists PLEASE get out

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Nov 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

YOU ARE BLASPHEMERS!

But in my view not the kind who deserve the death penalty. You are just silly brats, at least as far as your IQ is concerned. Internment, re-education, councelling and therapy would do the trick.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Nov 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Zionists PLEASE get out wrote:
YOU ARE BLASPHEMERS!
But in my view not the kind who deserve the death penalty. You are just silly brats, at least as far as your IQ is concerned. Internment, re-education, councelling and therapy would do the trick.
Take your filthy Allah and shove it up your nose.
This is where your prophet is, take a good long look, because he's waiting for you to join him in this Islamic Paradise:
http://atheism.about.com/od/prophetmuhammadof...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min topgirl 364,380
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 54 min MUQ1 50,124
ISIS version of "Caliphate" feasible in UK? 56 min Frank 25
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr El Cid 201,245
Brutal murder in the capital 1 hr Bombardier 3
TT: SURGE in Western Youth Joining ISIS Ranks ! 2 hr Apocalypse not fa... 3
KC: LYING _ a distinct American Trait 2 hr I ll be Frank for... 27
Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... 5 hr Horny Mommy 38
MM: Is ISIS Sent by God ? 5 hr Jesus was a fraud 38
1400 Children Raped in ONE Town in Britain 6 hr Joe 44
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••