Mother jailed for beating son to deat...

Mother jailed for beating son to death for failing to memorise Qur'an

There are 51 comments on the The Guardian story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Mother jailed for beating son to death for failing to memorise Qur'an. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Sara Ege, who claimed the devil urged her to beat the seven-year-old, told she will serve at least 17 years in prison Sara Ege, who has been given a life sentence after beating her seven-year-old son to death and then setting fire to his body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#43 Jan 10, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder your attacks on Americans and Jews here has been irrational. You're not here only to battle Islam but also the US and Israel.
Your hatred for the US is blinding you.
Easy for someone like that. A non-Westerner enjoying the refuge of Canada...and all of the sudden she's an expert on America. Laughable.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#44 Jan 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Easy for someone like that. A non-Westerner enjoying the refuge of Canada...and all of the sudden she's an expert on America. Laughable.
r u still here kafir stalker.haha.go get a live.start with a qur'an an reed.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#45 Jan 10, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>r u still here kafir stalker.haha.go get a live.start with a qur'an an reed.
You still here? Of course you are. It's not like you have a girl to hang out with....or any friends.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#46 Jan 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>First, I don't own a gun. Second, I have nothing against Sikhs or Hindus......All of this is well established. My deal is that I am anti-islam.....understandably so. America is at war, muslims are the enemy; I am American, muslims are my enemies. It's real easy to understand....Do the math.
How foolhardy can you get; living in America and telling the world that you are defenceless against the immigrant hoards that daily terrify you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#47 Jan 10, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
How foolhardy can you get; living in America and telling the world that you are defenceless against the immigrant hoards that daily terrify you.
Defenseless? Sister, there are no immigrant hordes in my neighborhood.....well, except the Mexicans, but they are busy mowing lawns and raking leaves.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#48 Jan 10, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dishonesty suits you Mawar.
Such is not true.
Hmmm

East Haven, CT

#49 Jan 10, 2013
In most of the English speaking world, the British word "maths" is in common use, for the record.

American kids take math; English kids study maths.

Now back to our regularly scheduled rant (pronounced either SKEDuled or SHEDuled, depending on where you come from).
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#50 Jan 10, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
In most of the English speaking world, the British word "maths" is in common use, for the record.
American kids take math; English kids study maths.
Now back to our regularly scheduled rant (pronounced either SKEDuled or SHEDuled, depending on where you come from).
She is not English...or American...or Canadian. She is a sullah.
Hmmm

East Haven, CT

#51 Jan 10, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the word "maths". Get over it. I don't care if she's Venusian. It doesn't matter.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#52 Jan 10, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the word "maths". Get over it. I don't care if she's Venusian. It doesn't matter.
But I like starting trouble.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#53 Jan 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>But I like starting trouble.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israel to remove contentious metal detectors 35 min Karim 9
Rising crime rate in America 37 min Karim 15
Islam is not a "RELIGION" 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 24
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Jeff 517,787
EX 34:14-Yahweh NEVER Changed His name to"allah... 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
fgm 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 5
Occultism in the family of Muhammad (Aug '08) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 16
More from around the web