Blasts at Boston Marathon

Apr 15, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.nytimes.com

Two bombs exploded near the finish line at the Boston Marathon on Monday, leaving two people dead and dozens more wounded ...
Comments
261 - 280 of 334 Comments Last updated May 22, 2013

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

From the Jerusalem Post.
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Muslim-Broth... .
The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday saw excerpts of the text, compiled by Palestinian Media Watch founder Itamar Marcus and analyst Nan Jacques Zilberdik.

They detail the Brotherhood’s objectives of advancing the global conquest of Islam and reestablishing the Islamic Caliphate, the public and private duties of jihad and the struggle Muslims must wage against Israel.

The full text, translated by PMW, will be posted Wednesday on the organization’s website, Palwatch.org .

“The Islamic ummah,” it says, referring to the supranational community of Muslims,“can regain its power and be liberated and assume its rightful position which was intended by Allah, as the most exalted nation among men, as the leaders of humanity.”

Elsewhere, it exhorts Muslims,“Know your status, and believe firmly that you are the masters of the world, even if your enemies desire your degradation.”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

So izzy, did you ever once express concern for the victims of this latest islamic atrocity?
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
So izzy, did you ever once express concern for the victims of this latest islamic atrocity?
How can you call this an Islamic atrocity?
Did you call the massacre of 26 innocent kids in Newton, CN a Christian atrocity?

Neurotic hatemongers and mentally sick people are multiplying like wild rats in this country. It is time for the social scientists in the country to sit down and resolve the problem.

We have conquered the outer space but the Inner space seems to be lost and un-reachable.

God help the Americans, please !

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you call the massacre of 26 innocent kids in Newton, CN a Christian atrocity?
Neurotic hatemongers and mentally sick people are multiplying like wild rats in this country. It is time for the social scientists in the country to sit down and resolve the problem.
We have conquered the outer space but the Inner space seems to be lost and un-reachable.
I can call this an islamic atrocity because it was carried out by muslimes in the name of allah - just like every other terror attack. You don't have to like it or agree with it.

The coward Lanza had no writings, uttered nothing about God or Jesus when he carried out his crimes, and had no affiliation with any type of terror or hate group. Unlike your muslime mates who carried out the latest islamic atrocity in Boston.

I must say though junior, love the name you chose! You probably weren't expecting any of us lowly infidels to understand it's meaning. Whoopsie! For the rest of the class:

mujahid -(Islam) a Muslim engaging in jihad, especially armed jihad; a jihadist

Arabic - active participle of (j&#257;hada,“to wage holy war”)(jih&#257;d,“holy war as a religious duty”))

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mujahid

My, my. You call yourself an armed jihadist. Well aren't you the pieceful little muslime! Don't bother giving me your propaganda line that it really just means "an inner struggle". I've heard it all before and I don't believe it!

You see on 9-11-01, I was witness to the muslimes in Dearborn, Michigan cheering and celebrating in the streets. The lame media didn't cover this, probably prefering to keep their heads attached at the necks - you know how muslimes like to separate the two...
Any way, that led me to learn all I could about islam. Thus, your propaganda doesn't work here. I'm sure you know where you can stuff it!

It's great to see yet another muslime NOT condemning the terror attack or the muslimes celebrating in the streets, nope you just want to try and muzzle my right to free speech.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

abba wrote:
<quoted text>anothar traned in hate
Ok, abba.
Here, I will grant you an opportunity - not to justify - but to explain the motivation for the recent 'Boston Bombings.' You are very ready and quick to accuse others being 'trained to hate.' Well, I now offer you the chance to suggest what motivation those responsible for this most recent attrocity and previous attrocities, were given.
I am not a muslim, so I will not claim to know what muslims think, but surely they dont simply wake up one morning and think:
'What shall I do today? I know, I will plan an act of terrorism in the name of islam and strike back at western islamophobia by trying to kill a few kuffar - and thereby prove that islam is truly a religion of peace.'
So, assuming that they do not think in those terms, what do you think has motivated them? Is an act of attrocity and terrorism what islam and allah would have them do?'

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
!
It's Islamic alright. His dad back in the Islamic Shiite hole he comes from made threats against the USA too.

Islam is well and truly involved.
ampman

Prairie Du Chien, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy answer muzzie savage,The evil quran orders murder and terror
against non muslims.You fool nobody.These muzzie's murdererd in the NAME of islam.In Newtown that punk did NOT murder in the name of Christianity.The Newtown murderer was a mental freak.
ampman

Prairie Du Chien, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Just HATE islam with all your heart mind and soul!!!islam has earned all the HATE it receives.
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Watch out for the Muslims guys. Keep your gun on yourself at all times.
george whyte

Goole, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

David Wood of ‘Answering Muslims’ explains why Islam had EVERYTHING to do with the Boston Marathon Muslim terrorist attacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
george whyte

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Boston police commissioner: Jihad murderers "were going to attack other individuals"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/21/bo...
Wilberhum

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
That's what happens when cowardly muslime men hide amongst women and children. Blame yourselves.
EXACTLY!

They were targeting some combatants (police) who habitually hide mingling amongst women and children!
Blame yourselves.

Same twisted logic.

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuke Mecca=Problem solved!
truths

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Feeding time is over trolls and trollettes.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TQE...
ampman

Prairie Du Chien, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Never trust these muzzie savages.They all believe in their evil quran.Try not to do any business with these Islamic jackal beasts ,Just HATE them!
Be ready to defend yourselves .Buy lots of guns and ammo before Obama outlaws them.
ampnimal

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

4u ampnimal
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Posted below the reply box. Read it.
friends

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
She's one of the forums hatemongers, what more can be expected from her.
Definition of hatemonger..
"one who kindles hatred, enmity, or prejudice in others."
intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear,

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

This is the fault of the incompetent and corrupt FBI.
A trillion dollars is spent trying to defend the American HOMELAND but the Jihadists were easily able to PENETRATE the feeble defences with pressure-cookers no less.
I believe the integrity of the FBI has been compromised by Jihadists and their sympathizers.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nandrelle

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with you?
They're Muslims, live with it.
Muslims who have no connection to anything not even to their own home country!
Its funny how people make it a big deal when the terrorist is a muslim but when he's christian they just claim him to be insane and move on!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims hate Aisha wife of Muhammad 5 min Mujahid Shia 26
Blasphemy against Christ is allowed since it is... 7 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 42
SUNNITOM And Gaza Celebration 9 min I Love USA _ I EuroTrash 1
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Nina Q 357,002
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min Shamma 200,006
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 1 hr admand disuza 732
This is why I could never become a muslim 1 hr Onelawforall 6
De Lopes in the Puerto rico forum bashing islam 1 hr Allan 84
•••