american woman should wear hijab

Created by abba on Oct 3, 2012

669 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

only trisha ashia a and thunder

yes cause they need 2 respect islam

abba

Mesquite, NV

#1147 Feb 21, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
To the Muslim women on the forum, we mean you no harm. You are victims, and suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. We will not add to your misery.
the victims r the ones not wearing modest dress an hijab stupad bomber. the true victims of ur roted socitys r the woman displayd as meet an not 4 the baeutifal woamn thay r inside.but i blame the woman 2 thay r the ones that alowed thamselfes 2 b ashmamed 2 do these things.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#1148 Feb 21, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>the victims r the ones not wearing modest dress an hijab stupad bomber. the true victims of ur roted socitys r the woman displayd as meet an not 4 the baeutifal woamn thay r inside.but i blame the woman 2 thay r the ones that alowed thamselfes 2 b ashmamed 2 do these things.
I use to think you were just ignorant. I was wrong. You're stupid.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1149 Feb 21, 2013
its beeter for use muslims u mean. who the hell wants to see a women dressed as a black ghost
abba wrote:
<quoted text>its nobodys fault stupad. its juss that if woman r coverd its better 4 socoitys
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1150 Feb 21, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to think you were just ignorant. I was wrong. You're stupid.
ur the dum 1. u cannot argue against my veiws.so u have 2 be a shithaed an a lyer. thats 2 b expectad from a kifir like u.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1151 Feb 21, 2013
swerty wrote:
its beeter for use muslims u mean. who the hell wants to see a women dressed as a black ghost<quoted text>
thats the piont stupad. if u didnt c that meet u wuold be not intisted 2 commit bad things 2 woamn. if woman wuold dress no pervocitive than they cannot blame u. im protectng all of ur socitys with qur'an as ur guide.i doonot balme u men in west its womans fuailt that thay forse u 2 look at tham as meet.
victoria

Slough, UK

#1152 Feb 21, 2013
No men are never to blame are they.Let me ask a question here.We have a ssying in the west here and that saying goes when she says NO IT MEANS NO.Now that means that a woman does not want sex.Now she may dressed perfectly modestly or she may be dressed provocativly that is not the point a man may want to have sex with a woman does not mean he's entitled men do have self control they may like sex bu that dosnet mean they have to have it they wont die if they dont and if malle self control didnt exist then evry woman on the planet would have been raped including muslim women.Muslim women have been raped and not just by the evil western men but by muslim men themselves even if there dressed modestly.If s msn wants to rspe you folds of msterial arent going to deter him that is no protection men dont have to see a woman half naked to think about having sex with them so the muslim women is wearing a burkha and a long sack to hid her womanly curves easy enough to remove.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1153 Feb 22, 2013
bad things, your lot are still stoning them poor women to death, and puttin acid their faces, i dont wanne listen to a bunch of inbreds, who think there bronze age book, tells me how to behave as a human being, islam has never invented nothink, accept hate and terrorism, abba google arab pagan moon god, see what name comes up? allah
abba wrote:
<quoted text>thats the piont stupad. if u didnt c that meet u wuold be not intisted 2 commit bad things 2 woamn. if woman wuold dress no pervocitive than they cannot blame u. im protectng all of ur socitys with qur'an as ur guide.i doonot balme u men in west its womans fuailt that thay forse u 2 look at tham as meet.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#1154 Feb 22, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>its nobodys fault stupad. its juss that if woman r coverd its better 4 socoitys
How about you cover that ugly smelly body of yours, in pig shit!!
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1155 Feb 22, 2013
swerty wrote:
bad things, your lot are still stoning them poor women to death, and puttin acid their faces, i dont wanne listen to a bunch of inbreds, who think there bronze age book, tells me how to behave as a human being, islam has never invented nothink, accept hate and terrorism, abba google arab pagan moon god, see what name comes up? allah<quoted text>
ur sites r juss propiganda hate crap as always.arabs have invanted plenty stupad. look it up urselve if ur smart enouph.an yest public puniashmant is good detereint. ur countys used 2 have public hangngs. u socitys r getting soft nowdays an crimanals r rampad there is not no punishmant.blame urselve 4 ur roting with in
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1157 Feb 22, 2013
victoria wrote:
No men are never to blame are they.Let me ask a question here.We have a ssying in the west here and that saying goes when she says NO IT MEANS NO.Now that means that a woman does not want sex.Now she may dressed perfectly modestly or she may be dressed provocativly that is not the point a man may want to have sex with a woman does not mean he's entitled men do have self control they may like sex bu that dosnet mean they have to have it they wont die if they dont and if malle self control didnt exist then evry woman on the planet would have been raped including muslim women.Muslim women have been raped and not just by the evil western men but by muslim men themselves even if there dressed modestly.If s msn wants to rspe you folds of msterial arent going to deter him that is no protection men dont have to see a woman half naked to think about having sex with them so the muslim women is wearing a burkha and a long sack to hid her womanly curves easy enough to remove.
ur logic is messt up bad. uv been branewashd in west.

victoria if woman wearing burka in ameraca save hundrads of rape isnt it worth it 4 all girls 2 waer?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1158 Feb 22, 2013
your lot use car bombs everyday, its a win win, for the west when use lot kill your selfs, and then you will learn its not whose dead, but who is still living
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur sites r juss propiganda hate crap as always.arabs have invanted plenty stupad. look it up urselve if ur smart enouph.an yest public puniashmant is good detereint. ur countys used 2 have public hangngs. u socitys r getting soft nowdays an crimanals r rampad there is not no punishmant.blame urselve 4 ur roting with in

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1159 Feb 22, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur logic is messt up bad. uv been branewashd in west.
victoria if woman wearing burka in ameraca save hundrads of rape isnt it worth it 4 all girls 2 waer?
Better yet- it would be a much better idea for pigs with that mentality to wear a full body burka with a matching cinder block tied to the uncontrollable part. Send them on an ocean cruise and let em take a cold swim. If you can't handle being in a civilized society you do not belong in one.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1160 Feb 22, 2013
swerty wrote:
your lot use car bombs everyday, its a win win, for the west when use lot kill your selfs, and then you will learn its not whose dead, but who is still living <quoted text>
"your lot" ur an idiot swert turdy.u ameracans uses guns eachday in ur iner citys 2 kill ur ownselve off. u stupad moron.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1161 Feb 22, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet- it would be a much better idea for pigs with that mentality to wear a full body burka with a matching cinder block tied to the uncontrollable part. Send them on an ocean cruise and let em take a cold swim. If you can't handle being in a civilized society you do not belong in one.
ur soluton wuold not work its stupad hipothetcal dummnass. my soluton wuold work if u girls all waer burka. u no im right!
German believer

Germany

#1162 Feb 22, 2013
German women should wear it too.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1163 Feb 22, 2013
why u in the west, to make a batter life for your self, pity islam is stupid you cant learn there
abba wrote:
<quoted text>"your lot" ur an idiot swert turdy.u ameracans uses guns eachday in ur iner citys 2 kill ur ownselve off. u stupad moron.
victoria

Slough, UK

#1164 Feb 22, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur soluton wuold not work its stupad hipothetcal dummnass. my soluton wuold work if u girls all waer burka. u no im right!
Theirs nothing wrong with my logic but obviously there is something wrong with yours didnt you read my post.All men like sex yet they are not allowed to have sex with any women thate takes their fancy no matter how there dressed.But your insitence that a burkha would deter rape is stupid it's just material helifts her skirts and there you go you could argue it's more difficult to take a pair of jeans off yet whatever women wear if a man wants to rape them they will but not all men are rapists but the ones that are dont care what the women is wearing if a man wants to rape a woman he will and a burkha wont deter him you dont have to see a women scantily clad to be aroused men can just imagine it.Men arent going to stop thinking about sex just becaue women wear burkhas

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1165 Feb 22, 2013
What do you call a lesbian Muslim?

A fu cking godsend. At least she won't give birth to another dirty, stinking, sweaty, ignorant, robbing, cricket-playing, stone-throwing, bacon-butty-dodging, pyjama-wearing, bomb-making, AK47-wielding, terrorist, murdering, democracy-hating, benefit-cheating, lazy, horrible, good for nothing ba stard! God bless equal opportunism and freedom of speech
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur soluton wuold not work its stupad hipothetcal dummnass. my soluton wuold work if u girls all waer burka. u no im right!
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1166 Feb 22, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text>Men arent going to stop thinking about sex just becaue women wear burkhas
yes but y try 2 lure tham in with skimpy clotheing an start truoble?if ur socotys woman wore burka YES ur rapes an loodnass wuold go much down. so i say its manly womans fault 4 such happinings. its juss ovious.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1167 Feb 22, 2013
swerty wrote:
What do you call a lesbian Muslim?
A fu cking godsend. At least she won't give birth to another dirty, stinking, sweaty, ignorant, robbing, cricket-playing, stone-throwing, bacon-butty-dodging, pyjama-wearing, bomb-making, AK47-wielding, terrorist, murdering, democracy-hating, benefit-cheating, lazy, horrible, good for nothing ba stard! God bless equal opportunism and freedom of speech<quoted text>
i think ur mistaked an u ment 2 say ur 25 millon westrn oborted woman babys. ur freedoma speech doenot give u rights 4 blasfamy. someday u will be rule by sharia an u will lern.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Faith 393,671
Muslim bride interrupts her wedding day to lay ... 40 min Just a guy 11
Miracle 54 min Just a guy 11
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 1 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 509
Sir Winston Churchill's family begged him not t... 1 hr Goddess Gaia 3
The Islamist war on Muslim women (Dec '07) 1 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1,499
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 1 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 77
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Homer 207,614
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 8 hr Yupp111 134
More from around the web