american woman should wear hijab

Created by abba on Oct 3, 2012

669 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

only trisha ashia a and thunder

yes cause they need 2 respect islam

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1103 Feb 13, 2013
allah is a moon god, why do i want talk to the moon, the moon hates muslims
abba wrote:
<quoted text>swerty turdy ur the 1 that is full of sh.t (hate). mabe whan ur islamic u will c claerly ur bad ways.may allha(swa)guide u.it is ur only hope

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1104 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>try that in my county.coward.ur head wuold b used 2 wipe r ass.s
Is that what the religion of peace is all about? You may want to use double ply qu'rany paper to wipe your nasty butt instead of peoples heads- sounds barbaric!
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1105 Feb 13, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what the religion of peace is all about? You may want to use double ply qu'rany paper to wipe your nasty butt instead of peoples heads- sounds barbaric!
yes its blasfamy sammy.punichable by death.stupad
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1106 Feb 13, 2013
swerty wrote:
allah is a moon god, why do i want talk to the moon, the moon hates muslims<quoted text>
hey stupad. allah(swa) is creater of all things stupad. what is a moon god anyways? explane

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1107 Feb 13, 2013
i ask you again, do you spit or swallow, i want a honest answer
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yes its blasfamy sammy.punichable by death.stupad
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1108 Feb 13, 2013
swerty wrote:
i ask you again, do you spit or swallow, i want a honest answer <quoted text>
what? ur dum stupad

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1109 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>what? ur dum stupad
You are the last person who should comment on anyone's intelligence. I have yet to see you write a complete sentence without any grammatical errors!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1110 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>hey stupad. allah(swa) is creater of all things stupad. what is a moon god anyways? explane
I find it interesting you say this- "Allah is the creator of all things stupad."

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1111 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yes its blasfamy sammy.punichable by death.stupad
Only in a barbaric society!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1114 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>if i want to spend all precious time looking up all words i type it would take to long. just like this sentence.
It shows that you lack intelligence and are lazy. Are all scum like you this uneducated? Sounds like you need a woman to train you!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1115 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>do u not exacute ppls in ur county?
We do and it is used for creeps who kill others. It is used in parts of our country but not all areas. I happen to live in an area where it is not accepted.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1116 Feb 13, 2013
Abba should have to wear a muzzle and a dunce cap!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#1117 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>do u not exacute ppls in ur county?
Yes, but it's not a spectator sport like it is in the middle east. It's also reserved for the worse criminals.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#1118 Feb 13, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
Abba should have to wear a muzzle and a dunce cap!
Picture him with a spiked dog collar and a diaper.
American Girl

Hamden, CT

#1119 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>do u not exacute ppls in ur county?
From saudi arabia you ask a question like that? LOL
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1120 Feb 13, 2013
Samantha09 wrote:
Abba should have to wear a muzzle and a dunce cap!
u shuold waer chastaty belt.same men from use
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1121 Feb 13, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it's not a spectator sport like it is in the middle east. It's also reserved for the worse criminals.
did u not have public hangngs 4ever?
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#1122 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>did u not have public hangngs 4ever?
No public hangings. Where do you get such an idea?
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#1123 Feb 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>did u not have public hangngs 4ever?
Last public execution was 1936 in Owensboro, Kentucky.

We evolve whereas you stay in the middle ages.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1124 Feb 14, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Last public execution was 1936 in Owensboro, Kentucky.
We evolve whereas you stay in the middle ages.
yes an what happined 2 ur socitys sinse than?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joy: Where is my favorite PUNCHING-BALL TROLL ? 3 min Your regular Joe 21
The potential menace of Islamist politics 5 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 17
The EU by overwhelming majority RECOGNIZES Pale... 8 min Rin Tin Tin 2
JM: Who Hates My Guts The Most Here ? (May '14) 9 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 47
Germany. 15000 in anti islam march 14 min Adolf wasnt that ... 11
obi to open us embassy in havana 14 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 10
So The UN Wants Israel Out Of West Bank? 19 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 7
Taliban storm Pakistani school - children massa... 29 min Just a thought 31
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 1 hr Zaheen 199
Five times a day 1 hr Just a guy 37
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr WTF 390,722
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Frijoles 207,109