B_Girl_Turco Busted

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#179 Jan 31, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, I'll not pile on after that, Raven.
:)
Thanks, I had been ignoring the arrogant berk after I saw some of her really offensive comments, but today she decided that she was going to try and dictate how I post. That doesn't go over well.

Location hidden

#180 Jan 31, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>ravenclaw, this new muslim girl is turc girl, I know it, I can tell cos she suddenly turned up when turco-girl left and is defending her, its turc-IT
Lena, you nailed that one! That's exactly what I thought when I saw the tanty that 'new muslime girl' is throwing over her little 'buddy' getting busted lying.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#181 Jan 31, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Lena, you nailed that one! That's exactly what I thought when I saw the tanty that 'new muslime girl' is throwing over her little 'buddy' getting busted lying.
shes now trolling the Greece forum here she is

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/greece/T3JH3...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#182 Jan 31, 2013
sorry posted wrong thread, there are 2 the same here

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/greece/TD449...

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#183 Jan 31, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>didn't u know trish, they cover up for their muslimah even though its obvious that they were liars and fakes))
I do not understand that level of duplicity and dishonesty. What they do is torturous to their souls. I'd die of guilt if I did that.

Location hidden

#184 Jan 31, 2013
Lena wrote:
wow I'm surprised Ash didn't find her there.

Thank you!

Location hidden

#185 Jan 31, 2013
Lena wrote:
Please let us know if you see her posting again, Lena!
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#186 Jan 31, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not understand that level of duplicity and dishonesty. What they do is torturous to their souls. I'd die of guilt if I did that.
especially what she did to ash, I really felt for him, he believed her and I think was really hurt
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#187 Jan 31, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Please let us know if you see her posting again, Lena!
shall do!
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#188 Jan 31, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you're taking this really personally. I wonder why? Maybe you are afraid that you will get caught in your lies?? Or maybe you already got caught...
The little turkey girl made herself a laughing stock. She lied, she got busted, now we are all laughing at her. Deal with it. Or don't. We don't really care. You have a problem, you seem to think that you get to dictate how we all post. It's past time for you to pull up your big girl panties.
I am taking it personally? Another accusation that in not just one person? Okay..cool. Actually I just don't think its right that she aimed to ridicule the little girl, its not a case of she got busted its a case of I have busted you. This sort of thing is emotionally scarring for kids, I don't think its right. However, I have soon realised the people on here are far from normal minded and believe something like this is actually okay. I suppose you all spend all day and night, preaching about how much you hate Islam, you decided to attack a little girl. Maybe its not a physical attack, but you have no idea if this might affect her in anyway, you just don't know. At the end of the day you preach about how Muslims treat little girls wrongly and yet you come and do the same thing. If you were to do it out on the street, humiliate and embarrass a little girl, that would never cut it as they are actually rqtionalised thinkers. The people on here are so hateful and cold, your all blinded by it lol. No matter, you can say all you want on a forum, behind your computer screens, I doubt the majority of you are actually outwardly racist because you would probably be beaten up or arrested. In England anyway. If that's what gives you your kicks then wahey for you, your all just cowards really though. Trisha, just demonstrated that.
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#189 Jan 31, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>ravenclaw, this new muslim girl is turc girl, I know it, I can tell cos she suddenly turned up when turco-girl left and is defending her, its turc-IT
:) quite the detective aren't you lol
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#190 Jan 31, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>shes now trolling the Greece forum here she is
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/greece/T3JH3...
Sorry. You are what we British would call, sad.
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#191 Jan 31, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I had been ignoring the arrogant berk after I saw some of her really offensive comments, but today she decided that she was going to try and dictate how I post. That doesn't go over well.
Really offensive comments? Please bring some?
You are trying to dictate what b turfo can post are you not? Telling her she isn't allowed to talk on this forum the way she wants, saying she isn't allowed to pretend she is something and letting her know that all of you will be there to stop her. This doesn't go over well with me either.
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#192 Jan 31, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to talk about torturous to souls lol. Do you not think its torturous to ones soul, when one can spend all day telling of hoe much one hates something? All day, constantly insulting this something...oh wait, ignorant me! This won't have an affect on anyones way of thinking or actions will it?:) good for the soul is it?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#193 Feb 1, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. You are what we British would call, sad.
sweety, why is she still trolling and pretending to be someone else? she didn't learn a lesson at all? and actually she was quite rude and abusive on this forum, u prob didn't see some of her posts, on one forum she was laughing about how the turks slaughtered the Armenians, and said quote "they did a good job" now, u were saying?
I think she knows very well what shes doing and is quite smart, and not tooo young, don't u think??

Location hidden

#194 Feb 1, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am taking it personally? Another accusation that in not just one person? Okay..cool. Actually I just don't think its right that she aimed to ridicule the little girl, its not a case of she got busted its a case of I have busted you. This sort of thing is emotionally scarring for kids, I don't think its right. However, I have soon realised the people on here are far from normal minded and believe something like this is actually okay. I suppose you all spend all day and night, preaching about how much you hate Islam, you decided to attack a little girl. Maybe its not a physical attack, but you have no idea if this might affect her in anyway, you just don't know. At the end of the day you preach about how Muslims treat little girls wrongly and yet you come and do the same thing. If you were to do it out on the street, humiliate and embarrass a little girl, that would never cut it as they are actually rqtionalised thinkers. The people on here are so hateful and cold, your all blinded by it lol. No matter, you can say all you want on a forum, behind your computer screens, I doubt the majority of you are actually outwardly racist because you would probably be beaten up or arrested. In England anyway. If that's what gives you your kicks then wahey for you, your all just cowards really though. Trisha, just demonstrated that.
Have you ever been introduced to paragraphs? It would make your posts easier to read.

First, children are not allowed to post here, so IF turkey is a child - where are her islamic parents to monitor her online activity? Considering the filth the musime males here post(don't try to deny it), you would have to admit this is not somewhere children should be hanging out.

Second, I highly doubt that the turkey is a little girl.

Third, emotionally scarring? Get over your victim card. We don't buy that nonsense. She was here laughing about how turks murdered Armenians - and how they deserved it. Nobody has "attacked" a little girl. We have called a poster on her lies.

Foruth, did you really just compare her getting called out for lying to muslimes mutilating little girls? Really????? That is one of the more disgusting things you have said. One would think you might care about little muslim girls that are being tortured, instead, you choose to minimize their suffering. That makes YOU part of the problem. A willing accomplice.

Fifth, she wouldn't have been able to get away with the lie on the streets, so this is simply irrelevant.

Sixth, find one racist post that I have made. ONE. Keep in mind that islam isn't a race. The race card is akin to the victim card. It doesn't work either. Before you run off at the mouth, and make up lies that you couldn't possibly know, you should try to get facts. I know, facts aren't interesting to you. You prefer the lies.

I can't help but notice that you sit behind your computer screen slopping lies about 9-11. I'm quite sure you don't hit the streets screeching that filth. Be glad that you are talking smack about non muslims. We don't get violent and murder over words the way the muslimes do - even if you did take that nonsense to the streets.

Location hidden

#195 Feb 1, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Really offensive comments? Please bring some?
You are trying to dictate what b turfo can post are you not? Telling her she isn't allowed to talk on this forum the way she wants, saying she isn't allowed to pretend she is something and letting her know that all of you will be there to stop her. This doesn't go over well with me either.
Find one time where I have told someone not to post here. Unlike you and the turkey (who repeatedly told people to shut up and or go away) I have never told anyone NOT to post. In fact, I have encouraged many of the muslimes here to post more. It's important for people to see the distorted thinking of muslimes.

She can pretend to be anything she likes, however, that doesn't mean she wont get caught and called out for her lies.

When you post on a public forum, the public is liable to respond. If you can't handle some sand in your shorts, you probably shouldn't get in the sandbox.
PATRIOT

Houston, TX

#196 Feb 1, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
I blow dogs and the occasional little kids that I manage to lure near the sandbox.
You are one nasty piece of sh!t Joe.

Location hidden

#197 Feb 1, 2013
And yet another fine example of muslimes posting filth and lies and changing posts. You should be so proud new muslime girl!!

It's like shooting fish in a barrel!
PATRIOT

Houston, TX

#198 Feb 1, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
If I could I'd blow a fish in a barrel too!
You are one filthy piece of sh!t Joe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr DaniEl 522,344
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 17 hr J_a_n 33
How I Came to Islam ... ! (Mar '07) Sat Khan 41
Las Vegas Shooting Fri J_a_n 59
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Oct 18 LUKE 521
More from around the web