B_Girl_Turco Busted
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#159 Jan 26, 2013
grow up Patridiot wrote:
grow up
I is growed! I'm four foot taller than you are Frank.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#160 Jan 26, 2013
I knew the haters here would be the usual hypocrites.

If anyone you opposed used a photo of someone else and pretended it was them, made stories about it, lied about their age..........you all know you would be blasting it all over the forums claiming a moral victory against your enemy.

I did not expect any of you Muslim morons to appreciate that one of your own lied and lied again and again.

When caught in lies and deception you losers can only make excuses or pretend ignorance or worse just tell more lies.

I knew you guys were pathetic morons but I'm embarrassed for you how you flaunt it all over the boards.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#161 Jan 26, 2013
passtriot wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ass tries so hard to be civilized...lol
http://www.drjosephnoland.com/images/456_donk...
He starts off slowly and then loses it...lol
http://www.elevatorbobs-elevator-pics.com/ima...
He made it to the shiltrols hall of shame...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
lol

i hope fbi gun get him wrongly so the world get rid of this annoying pathetic

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#162 Jan 26, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
u r midget......stop dreaming

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#163 Jan 26, 2013
Trisha wrote:
If anyone you opposed used a photo of someone else and pretended it was them, made stories about it, lied about their age..........you all know you would be blasting it all over the forums claiming a moral victory against your enemy.
I did not expect any of you Muslim morons to appreciate that one of your own lied and lied again and again.
When caught in lies and deception you losers can only make excuses or pretend ignorance or worse just tell more lies.
I knew you guys were pathetic morons but I'm embarrassed for you how you flaunt it all over the boards.
moronic trisha: cuz one is lying, the rest not

b_trucko probably doesnt trust you or other haters here so she was making fun over you LOL

from my experience: many anti-islamic morons used to lie and pretend to be muslims in order to get personal stuff from muslim friends,then misuse it
Patrishiot

Pittsfield, MA

#164 Jan 26, 2013
Trisha wrote:
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of liars....
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TVV...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T5G...

Location hidden

#165 Jan 26, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
moronic trisha: cuz one is lying, the rest not
b_trucko probably doesnt trust you or other haters here so she was making fun over you LOL
from my experience: many anti-islamic morons used to lie and pretend to be muslims in order to get personal stuff from muslim friends,then misuse it
Right....lol!

She wasn't telling me the photo was herself, she was telling all of the Muslim guys here it was her. She was telling Ashkar made up stories to go along with the photos of the actress with the baby. But I already posted that and if you really wanted to know you would have by now.

But instead you just sound like an ignorant oaf.
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#166 Jan 27, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
What on earth do YOU have to do with this?
What business was it of yours aswell? If that person is a little child, you just basically cyber bullied them other the internet. In your mind you thought it was a child and so you set out to embarrass a child? Really? Am I the only one that thinks this is wrong?

Location hidden

#167 Jan 27, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What business was it of yours aswell? If that person is a little child, you just basically cyber bullied them other the internet. In your mind you thought it was a child and so you set out to embarrass a child? Really? Am I the only one that thinks this is wrong?
Are you a child? So you think you can post anything you want, lies, photos of someone else and claim it as you, and have no consequences because you're 16?

Dont EVEN try to pin this stupid label of 'cyber bully'. It won't work.
Timesten

United States

#168 Jan 27, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You post on here, so it's everybody's business you dumb new muslim girl. You muslims are the bullies, so goaway.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#169 Jan 27, 2013
Where is Ashkar lately?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#170 Jan 27, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Right....lol!
She wasn't telling me the photo was herself, she was telling all of the Muslim guys here it was her. She was telling Ashkar made up stories to go along with the photos of the actress with the baby. But I already posted that and if you really wanted to know you would have by now.
LOL such sick boy or girl she was

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#171 Jan 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
Where is Ashkar lately?
probably busy chatting up with the xtian lonely ladies LOL

they bore our islami @sses

Location hidden

#172 Jan 27, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> LOL such sick boy or girl she was
Maybe..if she really is a young girl I think she is just immature. But who knows we know of many cases where men pretend to be females...
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#173 Jan 31, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You post on here, so it's everybody's business you dumb new muslim girl. You muslims are the bullies, so goaway.
Trisha is the one who is saying I shouldn't be getting involved. Something about where does it concern me? Get your facts right.
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#174 Jan 31, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a child? So you think you can post anything you want, lies, photos of someone else and claim it as you, and have no consequences because you're 16?
Dont EVEN try to pin this stupid label of 'cyber bully'. It won't work.
What would you call aiming to ridicule and embarrass and expose a little girl publically over the internet? At what point did you think you had the right to do that? It is up to that girl what she wants to do, trying to make her a laughing stock, very mature. Have you got kids? If another mother did that to your little girl? How ridiculous.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#175 Jan 31, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you call aiming to ridicule and embarrass and expose a little girl publically over the internet? At what point did you think you had the right to do that? It is up to that girl what she wants to do, trying to make her a laughing stock, very mature. Have you got kids? If another mother did that to your little girl? How ridiculous.
Gee, you're taking this really personally. I wonder why? Maybe you are afraid that you will get caught in your lies?? Or maybe you already got caught...

The little turkey girl made herself a laughing stock. She lied, she got busted, now we are all laughing at her. Deal with it. Or don't. We don't really care. You have a problem, you seem to think that you get to dictate how we all post. It's past time for you to pull up your big girl panties.

Location hidden

#176 Jan 31, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you're taking this really personally. I wonder why? Maybe you are afraid that you will get caught in your lies?? Or maybe you already got caught...
The little turkey girl made herself a laughing stock. She lied, she got busted, now we are all laughing at her. Deal with it. Or don't. We don't really care. You have a problem, you seem to think that you get to dictate how we all post. It's past time for you to pull up your big girl panties.
Well done, I'll not pile on after that, Raven.

:)
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#177 Jan 31, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Right....lol!
didn't u know trish, they cover up for their muslimah even though its obvious that they were liars and fakes))
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#178 Jan 31, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
ravenclaw, this new muslim girl is turc girl, I know it, I can tell cos she suddenly turned up when turco-girl left and is defending her, its turc-IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 39 min Faith 527,851
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr David 256,402
reason why I reject hadith other then THE QUR'A... (Jan '11) 19 hr Straight path 661
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 20 hr J_a_n 17
Nudity not allowed in Islam, Christianity or Ju... Tue Explorer 8
News Let Turkish Scholars Speak: See What Islamism I... Mon mahasn sawresho 2
News Muslims Gather Outside Trump Tower in NYC to Pr... (Jun '17) Sun Benbar 38