Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one nasty piece of sh!t Joe.
Yes you are Tommy. No getting around what you are.
PATRIOT

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

FONTAINE LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are Tommy. No getting around what you are.
Hey you squinted eyed turd ... can't you read the name? The credit goes to me and ONLY to me for my interesting posts.
Showtime

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you squinted eyed turd ... can't you read the name? The credit goes to me and ONLY to me for my interesting posts.
You only get credit for time served.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>sweety, why is she still trolling and pretending to be someone else? she didn't learn a lesson at all? and actually she was quite rude and abusive on this forum, u prob didn't see some of her posts, on one forum she was laughing about how the turks slaughtered the Armenians, and said quote "they did a good job" now, u were saying?
I think she knows very well what shes doing and is quite smart, and not tooo young, don't u think??
I dont really know B turco girl, i dont keep a track of her posts. Regardless, it's the principle. Trisha thought she was a "young girl" so in her mind she said i am going to ridicule a " young girl " what kind of person does that? It doesnt matter how old she is, the fact that an adult has justified setting out to ridicule and embarrass a child, in trisha's mind that is okay and it's not. Regardless of what she does, if she is a child, then she is just messing about. Aiming to expose her, and then trish says that b turco girl is immature. I have noticed that trisha does this alot, she saves up spots where people have said things and makes threads about this, i am sorry, but it is sad.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been introduced to paragraphs? It would make your posts easier to read.
First, children are not allowed to post here, so IF turkey is a child - where are her islamic parents to monitor her online activity? Considering the filth the musime males here post(don't try to deny it), you would have to admit this is not somewhere children should be hanging out.
Second, I highly doubt that the turkey is a little girl.
Third, emotionally scarring? Get over your victim card. We don't buy that nonsense. She was here laughing about how turks murdered Armenians - and how they deserved it. Nobody has "attacked" a little girl. We have called a poster on her lies.
Foruth, did you really just compare her getting called out for lying to muslimes mutilating little girls? Really????? That is one of the more disgusting things you have said. One would think you might care about little muslim girls that are being tortured, instead, you choose to minimize their suffering. That makes YOU part of the problem. A willing accomplice.
Fifth, she wouldn't have been able to get away with the lie on the streets, so this is simply irrelevant.
Sixth, find one racist post that I have made. ONE. Keep in mind that islam isn't a race. The race card is akin to the victim card. It doesn't work either. Before you run off at the mouth, and make up lies that you couldn't possibly know, you should try to get facts. I know, facts aren't interesting to you. You prefer the lies.
I can't help but notice that you sit behind your computer screen slopping lies about 9-11. I'm quite sure you don't hit the streets screeching that filth. Be glad that you are talking smack about non muslims. We don't get violent and murder over words the way the muslimes do - even if you did take that nonsense to the streets.
Why does it matter how i type? Trying to find digs in every angle are we? Bit desperate, are we?

PARAGRAPH 1.
Whether she is a child or not doesnt matter, maybe she isnt allowed to post here, but that isnt what trisha is trying to expose. If she was trying to expose her as a child and tell a mod that is completely different from aiming to ridicule a child.

2NDLY - Trisha is the one that believes she is a little girl, which she aimed to ridicule on the whole forum!

3RDLY - Kids are easily effected by such things, for many kids, using the internet can be traumatic. Just look at the many children that have tooken their lives due to being tormented online.:/ People need to be more aware of that. I am closer to a child than you remember, i am very aware of the way children think.

4TH - you really like to pick the worse cases dont you lol, Was i even referring to that? Did i say i condoned it? No. Why dont you read instead of just inferring and fabricating all the time lol. I said that either way she has attacked her the same way some muslims do to little girls. Whether it is emotional, Mentally, Physically, they all leave an impact on a child's mind.

5TH - It's not irrelevant, the point is, Trisha wouldnt get away with ridiculing children on the street. Doesnt matter what they are doing, that was her aim and it wouldnt pass.

6TH - You are prejudice against muslims, that is racism hun =). Need me to get you a definition? Some facts for you? Will that make you happy?

7TH - I am very vocal with my opinions on 9/11 and i do tell people. I dont hide my opinion and im not the type to just go and talk smack on a website and then go and be all weedy in real life. If i have an opinion, it is expressed wherever i go.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it matter how i type? Trying to find digs in every angle are we? Bit desperate, are we?
PARAGRAPH 1.
Whether she is a child or not doesnt matter, maybe she isnt allowed to post here, but that isnt what trisha is trying to expose. If she was trying to expose her as a child and tell a mod that is completely different from aiming to ridicule a child.
2NDLY - Trisha is the one that believes she is a little girl, which she aimed to ridicule on the whole forum!
3RDLY - Kids are easily effected by such things, for many kids, using the internet can be traumatic. Just look at the many children that have tooken their lives due to being tormented online.:/ People need to be more aware of that. I am closer to a child than you remember, i am very aware of the way children think.
4TH - you really like to pick the worse cases dont you lol, Was i even referring to that? Did i say i condoned it? No. Why dont you read instead of just inferring and fabricating all the time lol. I said that either way she has attacked her the same way some muslims do to little girls. Whether it is emotional, Mentally, Physically, they all leave an impact on a child's mind.
5TH - It's not irrelevant, the point is, Trisha wouldnt get away with ridiculing children on the street. Doesnt matter what they are doing, that was her aim and it wouldnt pass.
6TH - You are prejudice against muslims, that is racism hun =). Need me to get you a definition? Some facts for you? Will that make you happy?
7TH - I am very vocal with my opinions on 9/11 and i do tell people. I dont hide my opinion and im not the type to just go and talk smack on a website and then go and be all weedy in real life. If i have an opinion, it is expressed wherever i go.
As I stated, paragraphs would make your posts easier to read. That's not 'digs', that's a fact. I can see where you fail to see the difference.(now that was a dig!)

Trisha exposed her lies. You can't seem to handle that, as you've been whining and harping on it for days. It seems like it's pretty personal to you. Perhaps you should "lighten up".

I suspect Trisha 'little girl' comment has more to do with maturity level than actual age. You will have to ask Trisha about that though. I know that's where my comments stemmed from. I doubt that most children are running around message forums expressing thier glee at the murder of innocent peoples.

It would be difficult to forget that you are closer to a child, your immature outbursts reinforce that. Perhaps your parents should monitor you better as well.

Which cases would you prefer I picked? Since you don't care to acknowledge the 'worst' cases.

Trisha isn't ridiculing a child, she caught another poster in a lie and commented on it. You are still attempting (poorly) to play a victim. If you - or turkey - can't handle a conversation where people are allowed to state their own opinions - then you probably aren't mature enough for topix - let alone to be making decisions like changing your religion.

As islam is not a race, there is nothing racist about hating the violent behavior of muslims. It doesn't matter if they are black, white or purple, I have a zero tolerance policy against violence.

You can post all the propaganda you like, but don't be surprised that non muslims don't buy into your snake oil. We are still free to choose.

I don't believe for a minute that you are vocalizing the nonsense in real life that you have posted about 9-11. That's me, calling you on your lie. You don't have to like or agree, I don't expect you to. That wont stop me from stating my own opinion.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated, paragraphs would make your posts easier to read. That's not 'digs', that's a fact. I can see where you fail to see the difference.(now that was a dig!)
Trisha exposed her lies. You can't seem to handle that, as you've been whining and harping on it for days. It seems like it's pretty personal to you. Perhaps you should "lighten up".
I suspect Trisha 'little girl' comment has more to do with maturity level than actual age. You will have to ask Trisha about that though. I know that's where my comments stemmed from. I doubt that most children are running around message forums expressing thier glee at the murder of innocent peoples.
It would be difficult to forget that you are closer to a child, your immature outbursts reinforce that. Perhaps your parents should monitor you better as well.
Which cases would you prefer I picked? Since you don't care to acknowledge the 'worst' cases.
Trisha isn't ridiculing a child, she caught another poster in a lie and commented on it. You are still attempting (poorly) to play a victim. If you - or turkey - can't handle a conversation where people are allowed to state their own opinions - then you probably aren't mature enough for topix - let alone to be making decisions like changing your religion.
As islam is not a race, there is nothing racist about hating the violent behavior of muslims. It doesn't matter if they are black, white or purple, I have a zero tolerance policy against violence.
You can post all the propaganda you like, but don't be surprised that non muslims don't buy into your snake oil. We are still free to choose.
I don't believe for a minute that you are vocalizing the nonsense in real life that you have posted about 9-11. That's me, calling you on your lie. You don't have to like or agree, I don't expect you to. That wont stop me from stating my own opinion.
Quote " Have you ever been introduced to paragraphs" is this not a dig at my intelligence or am i paranoid?

Trisha had no need to expose her lies, anyhow i dont have a problem with that it's the fact that she had the thought in her mind htat it was a little girl and she thought it was OK to do that.

My time to have a play at this stalking business

TRISHA : ROFLMAO!!!! You're the one who is stupid!! Here she is B turk girl stupid

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Nice work btw;-)

Thanks I can't take all the credit though.
:)

Here she is happy about what she has done.

That's pretty cute! LOL!- Here she joins in the mimicking of B turk Girl

I still think Turk is just an silly girl who found she was getting some attention by pretending to look like an actress and went along with it and got in a bit deep.- THIS IS NOT A REFERENCE TO MATURITY BUT AGE.

she/he does sound very young - This is Lena.

Trisha :she really is a young girl I think she is just immature.
This is reference to her age and maturity.

From this we can tell that she is not talking about maturity but she is actually referring to age and so

Trisha Thought B turco Girl was a Little girl
" I still think Turk is just an silly girl"
"she really is a young girl"

Therefore She did this thinking that Turco was a young girl.

She then took the mick out of her :
"You're the one who is stupid" - SAID THIS TO A LITTLE GIRL MIND -
"That's pretty cute! LOL!" - Someone posted a photo to say this is B turco and she is laughing about it. Mind, She thinks this is a little girl.

"pretending to look like an actress and went along with it and got in a bit deep. " If she knew this, that B turc was making a mistake, why did she have to ridicule her?

So Trisha has Ridiculed, Made fun of a little girl. Right.

You dont have to believe what i say but if someone asks me for my opinion on america and 9/11 then i dont hold back =). I can make whatever choices i choose too, i am legally a young adult, you dont like the fact that i have my own opinion and it isnt the same as yours lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I understand that you want to be thought of as an adult, but you aren't taking responsibility for your own words and actions - the way an adult would.

You aren't capable of making adult decisions yet. You are not legally an adult at 16. There is a reason you aren't allowed to make the choice to vote, drink, etc. There is a reason that 16 year olds are required to get a parents permission to join the military or get married. At least in civilized countries...
Moe Pork Angry

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote " Have you ever been introduced to paragraphs" is this not a dig at my intelligence or am i paranoid?
Trisha had no need to expose her lies, anyhow i dont have a problem with that it's the fact that she had the thought in her mind htat it was a little girl and she thought it was OK to do that.
TRISHA : ROFLMAO!!!! You're the one who is stupid!! Here she is B turk girl stupid
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Nice work btw;-)
I still think Turk is just an silly girl who found she was getting some attention by pretending to look like an actress and went along with it and got in a bit deep.- THIS IS NOT A REFERENCE TO MATURITY BUT AGE.
From this we can tell that she is not talking about maturity but she is actually referring to age and so
"That's pretty cute! LOL!" - Someone posted a photo to say this is B turco and she is laughing about it. Mind, She thinks this is a little girl.
"pretending to look like an actress and went along with it and got in a bit deep. " If she knew this, that B turc was making a mistake, why did she have to ridicule her?
You dont have to believe what i say but if someone asks me for my opinion on america and 9/11 then i dont hold back =). I can make whatever choices i choose too, i am legally a young adult, you dont like the fact that i have my own opinion and it isnt the same as yours lol.
It's not that B_Girl_Turco is a little girl. It's that he/she/it is a follower of a violent cult called islam made by a pedophile, murderer, terrorist called Mohammad(PBUH(Piss Be Upon Him)).
And I am going to guess your opinion on 9/11 was that the "zionists" did it.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Nice work btw;-)
You really are stuck on replay.

I called her a 'little girl' and said she was immature.

I have no way to know her age, but 'little girl' is easily 16 in my opinion.
Even if she is 16, she's immature and really so are you.

If you were caught lying here, I'd enjoy broadcasting it also, and I'd LOL also!

You really have only your opinion and your exaggerated imagination which hold no weight, and mean nothing.

I'm very pleased with my post about TurkeyGirl.

Deal with it.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
I understand that you want to be thought of as an adult, but you aren't taking responsibility for your own words and actions - the way an adult would.
You aren't capable of making adult decisions yet. You are not legally an adult at 16. There is a reason you aren't allowed to make the choice to vote, drink, etc. There is a reason that 16 year olds are required to get a parents permission to join the military or get married. At least in civilized countries...
Maybe the little new muslim girl is ticked that she couldn't hold her own on the 'how muslims should treat nonmuslim' thread.

LOL!

;D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the little new muslim girl is ticked that she couldn't hold her own on the 'how muslims should treat nonmuslim' thread.
LOL!
;D
Huh, somehow I missed that thread. I'm all up to speed now! I couldn't help but notice that the wee lass is also a bigot - she has the same irrational hatred of Jews, and she is homophobic.

I'm not particularly surprised, we see those deficits here all the time.

I also noticed that she couldn't be bothered to go back and respond...she ran away, just like I would expect someone who is so immature to behave.

All that leads me to conclude you are correct. The chip on her shoulder is convincing as well.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, somehow I missed that thread. I'm all up to speed now! I couldn't help but notice that the wee lass is also a bigot - she has the same irrational hatred of Jews, and she is homophobic.
I'm not particularly surprised, we see those deficits here all the time.
I also noticed that she couldn't be bothered to go back and respond...she ran away, just like I would expect someone who is so immature to behave.
All that leads me to conclude you are correct. The chip on her shoulder is convincing as well.
It kind of makes me wonder if she had those deficiencies before she started looking for a religion to follow. Or if this isn't a convenient story.

I forget who know, but someone somewhere labeled her a 'libtard', I think that's possible if her story is real about converting to islam from a family of vegetarians, American haters, conspiracy theorists, Israel haters....

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ravenclaw wrote:
I think also she's a real Muslim and that brings in the whole superiority complex, I'm a person who rejects Islam and has the audacity to say anything negative, no matter how valid, against a Muslim.

!!!

:D

They never seem to understand how their actions prove Islam's evilness.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont really know B turco girl, i dont keep a track of her posts. Regardless, it's the principle. Trisha thought she was a "young girl" so in her mind she said i am going to ridicule a " young girl " what kind of person does that? It doesnt matter how old she is, the fact that an adult has justified setting out to ridicule and embarrass a child, in trisha's mind that is okay and it's not. Regardless of what she does, if she is a child, then she is just messing about. Aiming to expose her, and then trish says that b turco girl is immature. I have noticed that trisha does this alot, she saves up spots where people have said things and makes threads about this, i am sorry, but it is sad.
You're really quite obsessed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
It kind of makes me wonder if she had those deficiencies before she started looking for a religion to follow. Or if this isn't a convenient story.
I forget who know, but someone somewhere labeled her a 'libtard', I think that's possible if her story is real about converting to islam from a family of vegetarians, American haters, conspiracy theorists, Israel haters....
I don't believe that she's a new muslim. It just doesn't jive with her other statements. We've seen too many attempts at deceipt before.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think also she's a real Muslim and that brings in the whole superiority complex, I'm a person who rejects Islam and has the audacity to say anything negative, no matter how valid, against a Muslim.
!!!
:D
They never seem to understand how their actions prove Islam's evilness.
Much the same way that all the lewd behavior and sexual innuendo from the muslims here isn't a reflection on us, it's a reflection of their warped and damaged personalities. It doesn't matter how many times the muslim men call me a s--t or wh--e, it simply makes muslims look bad. They don't get that though. That's ok. We get it.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Much the same way that all the lewd behavior and sexual innuendo from the muslims here isn't a reflection on us, it's a reflection of their warped and damaged personalities. It doesn't matter how many times the muslim men call me a s--t or wh--e, it simply makes muslims look bad. They don't get that though. That's ok. We get it.
Exactly!!

And in the end that's all that matters.

I have no grand ideas that any Muslim who posts here will be open minded enough to realize Islam is a farce.

This board are for those who are open minded.....
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
no, what I saw was trisha exposing a liar, good on her, she was leading on a very nice young guy here with lies and he was falling for her, don't u think that is sad? Im glad trisha did what she did, and how do u know that she was a young girl? I don't think she was very young and innocent going by her posts, here in ozz we call those women "pr,,k teasers" a liar and a fake!
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
PARAGRAPH 1.
yu seem to be obsessing over what trisha did with this turc-girl, why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of200
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
More Christians than Muslims on Islam Forum 9 min Trisha 6
Warner is FREE to be HOMOSEXUAL 15 min Frank 6
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... 17 min Mujahid means COWARD 163
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 21 min Baron44 324,082
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 23 min I KEEL U 2 DETH 193,587
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 44 min SATX78154 367
Jesus was the result of illegitimate union betw... 1 hr Jesus Is 35
•••
•••
•••
•••