France: 'Mosque for gays'

Nov 21, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.albawaba.com

An Algerian homosexual man is planning to open a “mosque for gays” in France by the end of the month, which sets to be a place of worship for Friday prayers at first, then will hold same-sex Muslim marriages ...
Comments
141 - 160 of 507 Comments Last updated May 14, 2013
ya heba

Australia

#148 Nov 25, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The people who follow the Islamic cult are so stupid not to realise that approximate 10% of all Muslims are homosexuals.
Are you going to kill 67 million Muslim men? And 33 million Muslim women.
See how stupid you Muslims are.
-
The average ratio from several studies are that 9.56% of men are homosexual and 4.75% of women are homosexual. The Indiana University Kinsey .
-
I am not a Homosexual, what the fcuck have the homosexuals done to you Muslims that you want to kill something that Allah Created.
-
Maybe that is why people are going around saying all Muslims who live outside of a country that does not preach Islam as part of the country Ideology all the men should be given an option.
-
Either you go back to a country that will accept you as a Muslim or you are castrated and the women get the same option seeing that they can not be castrated we have them spayed.
we know you are homosexual, since you've been asking every guy on the other thread if they masturbate so nobody cares for the made up percentages, you have been caught to be a liar at the other thread what makes you think i will believe ypur Alzheimer's ramblings on here?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#149 Nov 25, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That is a lie what you just posted,
Yes it is in the Quran if the man refuses to have sex with his wife she can ask for a divorce and if he says no she is fcucked and have to stay with him,
There is no where in the Qur'an that says that the Muslim woman can leave her husband because he has a 2 inch penis or that he can not bring her to Orgasm.
-
How do you know I am not a Muslim.
It is nearly impossible for a Muslim woman to get a divorce, the man can beat her and the man can have several lovers and woman has to remain married.
-
Good try "rio" you know very little about your ideology.
of course it is in the rules of Islam, in reality the woman can not get a divorce with out the man saying yes, the man can do almost anything to the woman and she has to submit to him.
All she is a warm hole for him to put his penis in.
You may be a Muslim, but you also tell a lot of lies about Islam, and you constantly insult Muslims on this forum. Why, I don't know.
Also, how do you know I am not a Muslim myself?

The Sharia law, which isn't only based on the Qur'an but on the Haddiths, is very specific about the duties of husband and wife to each other, and mutual sexual satisfaction is expected.
A woman asking for divorce because her husband cannot or will not satisfy her can bring her mother or other female to court as witness. Like I said, many women in the Arab world obtain divorce on these grounds. A "premature ejaculator" or a man who cannot bring his wife to orgasm is often likely to be rejected as husband by his new bride. It is custommary for mothers to question their newly-wed daughters about that; it's a Muslim tradition. The bride's father will be kept informed and most likely will advice for divorce. It is different if the man is a lot older than his wife, and becomes impotent in old age; in this case, the divorce would be refused to the wife.

A woman is also protected from violence from her husband under Sharia law. It's only in Muslim countries which have abandoned Sharia law and become secular (Turkey, Egypt, etc..) that women are at risk of volence. A man beatting his wife for no reason is often shunned by other Muslims.

A man may have several wives (up to four) IF he can support them and their children. His wives do not support him. A man can also divorce one of his wives and choose another one. But he is unlikely to have lovers outside his marriage; that is forbidden by the Qur'an, and furthermore most women wouldn't accept it. An unmarried woman having a relationship with a married man is likely to be killed as punishment.
Muslims men and women seek sexual fullfilment within marriage, not outside it.
ya heba

Australia

#150 Nov 25, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
A Muslim woman can ask from divorce from her husband under Islamic law. Divorce is allowed in Islam.
If she can say that her husband is unable to satisfy her, she has a very strong case and will almost certainly get her divorce.
Divorce can come very quickly, in Islam, not like in the West where it takes years. Moreover, it's almost free in Islam, bar a small court fee.
That husband and wife can satisfy each other sexually is essential in Islam, and one of the cornerstone of Sharia law.
Adultry, in the opposite, is severely punished.
I wish people knew a bit more about Islam before passing comments.
do not waste your time talking to this senile, he makes up to many lies, nobody takes his posts serious in the other thread which i have mentioned. i am just saving you some time and some brain power.
peace.
ya heba

Australia

#151 Nov 25, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
A Muslim woman can ask from divorce from her husband under Islamic law. Divorce is allowed in Islam.
If she can say that her husband is unable to satisfy her, she has a very strong case and will almost certainly get her divorce.
Divorce can come very quickly, in Islam, not like in the West where it takes years. Moreover, it's almost free in Islam, bar a small court fee.
That husband and wife can satisfy each other sexually is essential in Islam, and one of the cornerstone of Sharia law.
Adultry, in the opposite, is severely punished.
I wish people knew a bit more about Islam before passing comments.
everything you have said are infact correct.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#152 Nov 25, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
And that is as far as it ever goes out of 1 million request for a divorce.
If she wants to be breathing the next morning she better only ask and nothing else.
The Muslim woman can ask.
Only the man can divorce.
According to you, men kill their wives everyday in Arab countries!
Ridiculous.

In Sharia court, the men often do what the judge tell them, and a man would have a lot of problem try to convince the judge!
Have you attended divorce courts in an Arab country?
Women divorce their husband for plenty of reasons which wouldn't be accepted in the West.
Divorce granted for drinking alcohol, for smoking, for bad breath (!!!), for not giving enough money, for staying out at night, for trying to sodomise his wife, etc....
A good Muslim woman has a lot of weight in court under Sharia law if her husband doen't observe Islam or respect her.
It's a fallacy to say that all Muslim women get brownbeaten by their men!

I am not saying it doesn't exist, but it's not as widespread as some people say.
ya heba

Australia

#153 Nov 25, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be a Muslim, but you also tell a lot of lies about Islam, and you constantly insult Muslims on this forum. Why, I don't know.
The Sharia law, which isn't only based on the Qur'an but on the Haddiths, is very specific about the duties of husband and wife to each other, and mutual sexual satisfaction is expected.
A woman asking for divorce because her husband cannot or will not satisfy her can bring her mother or other female to court as witness. Like I said, many women in the Arab world obtain divorce on these grounds. A "premature ejaculator" or a man who cannot bring his wife to orgasm is often likely to be rejected as husband by his new bride. It is custommary for mothers to question their newly-wed daughters about that; it's a Muslim tradition. The bride's father will be kept informed and most likely will advice for divorce. It is different if the man is a lot older than his wife, and becomes impotent in old age; in this case, the divorce would be refused to the wife.
A woman is also protected from violence from her husband under Sharia law. It's only in Muslim countries which have abandoned Sharia law and become secular (Turkey, Egypt, etc..) that women are at risk of volence. A man beatting his wife for no reason is often shunned by other Muslims.
A man may have several wives (up to four) IF he can support them and their children. His wives do not support him. A man can also divorce one of his wives and choose another one. But he is unlikely to have lovers outside his marriage; that is forbidden by the Qur'an, and furthermore most women wouldn't accept it. An unmarried woman having a relationship with a married man is likely to be killed as punishment.
once again 1000% correct. may Allah(SWA) be pleased with you.
ya heba

Australia

#154 Nov 25, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
he is not a Muslim, which is why he is spewing the predictable same lies he told gazillion times before.
Wafi

Maitland, FL

#156 Nov 25, 2012
Bismillaah. Salaam. But , where specifically is it prohibited in Al-Qur'an?
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Prohibited by the Koran.
Wafi

Maitland, FL

#157 Nov 25, 2012
Bismillaah. Salaam. Alexanddre, you need only to google Mosques in Switzerland to learn of your error!
Alexanddre wrote:
<quoted text>
this is an outrage.. rio is ronan. I knew it all along! different moniker, same sick mind!!!
you thought you could hide, i know its you!! and no!!! christians are not misguided!! islam is a threat to our civilisation and mosques should not be allowed just like in switzerland!!

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#158 Nov 25, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Women divorce their husband for plenty of reasons which wouldn't be accepted in the West.
https://www.gov.uk/divorce/grounds-for-divorc...

and that's the UK.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#159 Nov 25, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be a Muslim, but you also tell a lot of lies about Islam, and you constantly insult Muslims on this forum.
-
Whenever a Muslim hears the truth about his Ideology, he or she stands up and screams and shouts that the others are telling lies, or is under the impression the other person is insulting Islam.
A good example was the last Video clip that was posted on Youtube.
Muslims who do not even own computers who have not even viewed the video clip were screaming and shouting kill, they wanted blood, although every word that was used in the video clip came direct out of the Qur'an, there was not one lie in the Video clip.
-
To satisfy you I insult all ideologies, for their is no God to punish me in the hereafter.
All ideologies are stupid and foolish with Islam at the top.
You are today where the Christians were 500 years ago.
With almost 50% of all Muslims can not read and write and live on $1 a day, same as the Christians used to live a few 100 years ago.

In many cases Muslims are brainwashed a very young age by your family and the Imam or Mufti,(same as the Christians used to do) The Imams of today have less education, than the people he preaches to.
rio wrote:
Why, I don't know.

-
see above.
For Islam has a stench attached to it and the sooner we get rid of Islam the better off the world would be.
-
Islam comes with conditions and their followers do not know how to assimilate, the only thing Islam knows is violence.
I have been saying that now for ages.
-
To get rid of Islam in Australia we have to apply force and violence.
otherwise Australia will end up like France, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Belgium and the UK.
-
One of my suggestions was any male Muslim who wants to settle in Australia should be castrated, and any female Muslim should be spayed, if they prefer to remain intact they be asked to leave to a country of their choice who be willing to take them as migrants.
-
For those that practice Islam are as useless as a $3 bill.
They come here as refugees, they do not work, they receive large hand outs ever fortnight, more than $700 a fortnight for a single person, they receive subsidised homes where the rent is very cheap,
A Muslim family with 4 children can earn more money tax free sitting on his arse doing noting than a labouring Australian working 40 hours a week in a factory.
-
The Muslim will remain on social security till he 70 and go straight onto an old age pension with out having to work all the time he spend in Australia.
-
These samples are not isolated cases these are whole communities of 10,000 or more Muslims.
Than you ask me why, now you know why.
-
rio wrote:
-
-
I do not know of you are a Muslim or not and I could not care less.
-
rio wrote:
-
According to the teaching of Islam one should only follow the rules of the Qur'an and not the hadith and the Qur'an combined, for in many cases the two contradict each other.
-
What is written is in theory and what happens is in practice and the two will never meet.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#160 Nov 25, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Me and a billion other Christians have made that choice, and another billion muslims disagree with us: even their qu'ran forbids them to say "three" in regards to deity, oh clueless one.
I am aware of that dear, but the Muslim God is still the same God who chatted with Abraham, the same God you have chosen to divide three ways.
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Because he can't hold muslim prayers for gays in a mosque without being killed in the process by his fellow members of the so-called "religion of peace," so he had to seek elsewhere.
He is risking his life for his faith in God and you mock both him and his choice of faiths. All three of yours must be so proud.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#161 Nov 25, 2012
Marco the atheist wrote:
Einstein never wrote any specific refutation of Pascal's religious madness ...
... because Einstein couldn't refute it, he could only dismiss it, but this wouldn't be the first time Einstein foolishly dismissed the thoughts of another scientist: the last time he did, he called it the biggest mistake of his career.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#162 Nov 25, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
... the Muslim God is still the same God who chatted with Abraham ...
Odd that the God who chatted with Abraham didn't say his name was "allah" when Abe asked who He was?
Rick in Kansas wrote:
He is risking his life for his faith ...
No, he is risking his life for gay sex, something homosexuals often do by having unprotected sex with multiple partners.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#163 Nov 25, 2012
This way , he will not die of aids!

The stinking mooks will cut his head off for exposing the RAMPANT homosexual behavior of the mooslum brotherhood!
ya heba

Australia

#164 Nov 25, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Whenever a Muslim hears the truth about his Ideology, he or she stands up and screams and shouts that the others are telling lies, or is under the impression the other person is insulting Islam.
Muslims who do not even own computers who have not even viewed the video clip were screaming and shouting kill, they wanted blood, although every word that was used in the video clip came direct out of the Qur'an, there was not one lie in the Video clip.
-
To satisfy you I insult all ideologies, for their is no God to punish me in the hereafter.
With almost 50% of all Muslims can not read and write and live on $1 a day, same as the Christians used to live a few 100 years ago.
In many cases Muslims are brainwashed a very young age by your family and the Imam or Mufti,(same as the Christians used to do) The Imams of today have less education, than the people he preaches to.
<quoted text>
-
see above.
For Islam has a stench attached to it and the sooner we get rid of Islam the better off the world would be.
-
Islam comes with conditions and their followers do not know how to assimilate, the only thing Islam knows is violence.
-
otherwise Australia will end up like France, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Belgium and the UK.
-
One of my suggestions was any male Muslim who wants to settle in Australia should be castrated, and any female Muslim should be spayed, if they prefer to remain intact they be asked to leave to a country of their choice who be willing to take them as migrants.
-
They come here as refugees, they do not work, they receive large hand outs ever fortnight, more than $700 a fortnight for a single person, they receive subsidised homes where the rent is very cheap,
A Muslim family with 4 children can earn more money tax free sitting on his arse doing noting than a labouring Australian working 40 hours a week in a factory.
-
The Muslim will remain on social security till he 70 and go straight onto an old age pension with out having to work all the time he spend in Australia.
-
These samples are not isolated cases these are whole communities of 10,000 or more Muslims.
-
<quoted text>-
-
-
<quoted text>
-
According to the teaching of Islam one should only follow the rules of the Qur'an and not the hadith and the Qur'an combined, for in many cases the two contradict each other.
-
What is written is in theory and what happens is in practice and the two will never meet.
wtf are you talking about? the Qur'an combined with the haddith is what makes sharia law. the haddith is the sunnah of the prophet (SAW)
sunnah for we are sunni, it is the Shi'ites who deny the haddith.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#165 Nov 25, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... because Einstein couldn't refute it, he could only dismiss it, but this wouldn't be the first time Einstein foolishly dismissed the thoughts of another scientist: the last time he did, he called it the biggest mistake of his career.
Einstein did not dismiss the thoughts of another scientist, he introduced a constant because there was no information at the time that the universe was expanding. His "mistake" was to add something for which he had no evidence. He didn't call it a mistake until Hubble showed the universe was expanding. Historical revisionism has been tried too many times with Einstein already, so better make sure you don't add further lies in your next reply.

And there's no need to refute Pascal's Wager anymore, it has already been refuted so many times. As Steve Weinberg, a quite notable Nobelprize winner, has pointed out, Pascal ignored various other options. For example, Pascal ignored the possibility that there is a god that does NOT want humans to worship him, and in fact *loathes* people who worship him. Oops! The believer in god who does what Pascal claims is a sure winner...just lost!

Worse even, Pascal's Wager is in essence a rather negative argument for the belief in a "God": it essentially states that we cannot *know* that "God" exists, but should just live as if he does (and for some odd reasoning that lifestyle involves being a christian, muslims and jews not being good enough, nor any other monotheistic religion). Which is the same as admitting that from a logical point of view, believing in one god is as silly as believing in three gods, or even no gods. It's not logical, it's merely betting.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#166 Nov 25, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
see above.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
<quoted text>-
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
Excellent post mate. Thanks :-)
Nothing to Looose

UK

#167 Nov 25, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
see above.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
<quoted text>-
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
So, you are an Ausie with a racist problem?

You should have said before and saved yourself all these explanations. LOL
ya heba

Australia

#168 Nov 25, 2012
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post mate. Thanks :-)
wow it appears your the only one who's agreed with his dribble, hardly anyone agrees with those who suffer from Alzheimer's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop calling them'BritishFighters'. 13 min supersonic boom 4
Robin Williams RIP on Jihad 16 min supersonic boom 2
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min MUQ1 201,378
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 36 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 365,061
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr MUQ1 50,171
KC : The Christian Faithful's Fallacy 3 hr Darth Yoda 11
MM: Is ISIS Sent by God ? 6 hr Shamma 49
Can Christianity and Islam co-exist and unite? 7 hr AMP man 30
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••