France: 'Mosque for gays'

Nov 21, 2012 Full story: www.albawaba.com 507
An Algerian homosexual man is planning to open a “mosque for gays” in France by the end of the month, which sets to be a place of worship for Friday prayers at first, then will hold same-sex Muslim marriages ... Full Story

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#448 Dec 1, 2012
Zahid chère, je homosexuels vivent en Arabie saoudite, mais n'ont pas les droits que nous vivons pour elle, je veux que vous pour desservir me contacter dès que possible s'il vous plaît, afin que je puisse être plus proche de la vérité, je dois être prostituées afin montrer la féminité fait qu'il gardait au fond de moi, j'espère que vous communiquez combler l'écart de points de vue entre homosexuels en France et dans le reste des pays arabes, je vous souhaite tout le meilleur
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#449 Dec 1, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
That if it was good enough for the Prophet Muhammad it has to be good enough for all Muslims
As far as I know anal sex is haram, whether Muslims do it or not is a different story.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#450 Dec 2, 2012
Timesten wrote:
You are a liar and you are sickening
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T5G...
Gay may be alright in atheism missy, but it is condemned by Islam Judaism and Christianity.
So take it to a gay web site and tell people there all about you. No one here cares to hear about your sexual preferences.
We know all about your brother's tho.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#451 Dec 2, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know anal sex is haram, whether Muslims do it or not is a different story.
-
All Muslims know that having anal sex with their sisters is Haram, but they still do it. 80% of all Muslim men have anal sex with their sisters, daughters, granddaughters, and nieces.

All Muslim women know it is Haram to play, touch, insert fingers,kiss and lick an other woman's pussy however it is very common amongst Muslim women.
-
All Muslim boys know it is Haram to play sexual games with other boys as in masturbating each other, orally fellating each other and sodomising each other.
It is still done all over the countries that practice Islam, so much so that almost 100% indulge in these sexual acts in their youth.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#452 Dec 2, 2012
I-hate-kafirs wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!!!
Talking 2 yourself? There is help available.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#453 Dec 2, 2012
I-hate-kafirs wrote:
<quoted text>
FAGG*T!!!
R U really? Then just come out.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#454 Dec 2, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie in itself. What if I believe him-just for the fun of believing him and pissing you off, goat turd that you are?
Go Lone Star!
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#455 Dec 2, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The problem Muslim men and women have is they live in a world of denial.
-
I lived there for 24 months and every woman who was willing to talk openly all told you the same story, the man they married soon after marriage wanted the back entrance.
I used to joke about whether it made me a "boofter", as he pronounced it. LOLOL!

It means they've lost the right to condemn homosexuals. But the hypocrites sure do.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#456 Dec 2, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww what was he thinking
U sound like a nice straight boy.
:-)
rio

Beckenham, UK

#457 Dec 3, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
It is haraam.

A woman who has been sodomised can ask for divorce on that ground too.
The tradition is that she doesn't need to explain the details to the judge; she takes off one sleeper and put it upside-down in front of the judge. That's the sign of sodomy in Islam.

Location hidden

#458 Dec 3, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
It is haraam.
The tradition is that she doesn't need to explain the details to the judge; she takes off one sleeper and put it upside-down in front of the judge. That's the sign of sodomy in Islam.
-
Are you saying that all most all Muslim women are getting a divorce now?
-
A man to divorce his wife under the Sharia laws is as easy as drinking a glass of water.
-
For a woman to divorce her Muslim Husband is like finding a chicken with teeth.
-
rio you are talking crap, it impossible for a Muslim woman to geta divorce, she be dead woman first.
-
rio stop dreaming and look at the video clip.
-

-
Can a woman in Islam divorce her husband?
A man in an Islamic marriage is able to divorce his wife by merely saying "I divorce you" thrice. Does that go both ways? If not, how does the woman divorce the man if she wants to.(I understand she has to go to a court to get divorced)

This double standard seems absurdly unfair, in my opinion.

3 years ago
Report Abuse

Additional Details
Source: Women must go to a court to file a divorce.

http://books.google.com/books...

3 years ago
I apologize, I gave the wrong impression. The husband cannot say "I divorce you" three times in the same instance. Each time must be on a different occasion and witnessed by someone.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#459 Dec 3, 2012
The divorce initiated by the wife is known as Khul'(if the husband is not at fault) and requires that the wife return her dowry to end the marriage because she is the 'contract-breaker'.

Khula is the right of a woman in Islam to seek a divorce or separation from her husband. A Muslim woman may petition a qadi, or in non-Islamic areas an Islamic community panel, to grant her divorce if the husband refuses.

Location hidden

#460 Dec 3, 2012
rio wrote:
The divorce initiated by the wife is known as Khul'(if the husband is not at fault) and requires that the wife return her dowry to end the marriage because she is the 'contract-breaker'.
Khula is the right of a woman in Islam to seek a divorce or separation from her husband. A Muslim woman may petition a qadi, or in non-Islamic areas an Islamic community panel, to grant her divorce if the husband refuses.
-
Same as a Muslim may marry a Christian man, but the family who finds out will kill her.
-
And a Muslim man may leave the ideology of Islam, but once the Imam or Mufti find out, he is a dead man.
-
And a married Muslim can have sex with an other man.
Once her husband finds out she is put top death.
-
rio there are a lot of May do this and May do that in Islam, reality is not the same as in what happens in real life.
-
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

rio am not talking about if's or may's in Islam I am talking about reality.
-
If you came home and found an other man Fcucking your mother, you as a Muslim would want both killed and you and your father will carry out the killing
-
A Christian boy comes home and finds an other man fcucking his mother, he also would want to kill the other man.
-
But no he does not kill the other man neither does his father kill his mother.
-
You Muslim just like killing.

“not that Tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#461 Dec 4, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That is what they have brainwashed you to believe.
Good articles Baron.

Muslims have a nasty habit of contradicting themselves - first they claim we are all born muslim then they claim their is no compulsion in religion.

No wonder they're so screwed up!
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

#463 Dec 6, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
It is haraam.
You sure as hell know about sodomy rio or whatever the hell your real name is

~A~
rio

Beckenham, UK

#464 Dec 6, 2012
Alexanddre wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure as hell know about sodomy rio or whatever the hell your real name is
~A~
Alexanddre, now that they have mosque for gays, you can convert to Islam in all security and make plenty of new friends.
Islammania

Alpharetta, GA

#465 Dec 6, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexanddre, now that they have mosque for gays, you can convert to Islam in all security and make plenty of new friends.
Your new friends are on the move in a neighborhood near you
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4142/4760275339...
rio

Beckenham, UK

#466 Dec 7, 2012
Islammania wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new friends are on the move in a neighborhood near you
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4142/4760275339...
No problem.
There is room for everybody.
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

#467 Dec 7, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a bisexual. i am now sure about that. its all about being open minded right rio?
bazz

Norwich, UK

#468 Dec 7, 2012
i understand this is proving to be a great idea with muslims
Muslims are comming from every where !
One was called abba anyone know him? he was a little boy with a rag like clothes Sadly i dont think hes washed for a long time He rants like a chimp and carries a book !
.I think it was called [Tales of the quran for boys]
This can be purchased at any toy shop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Sheilaa 379,765
DrBen v Quadratus discussion 6 min Darth Yoda 1
DY: How To Make A Bible 10 min Darth Yoda 6
Do Christians worship three gods? 24 min Joe 98
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr bmz 203,965
America loves Jihad ? 1 hr bmz 3
Why are muslims circumcised 1 hr bmz 37
You will all accept islam 2 hr Shamma 75

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE