Clashes escalate over Morsi's power grab

Clashes escalate over Morsi's power grab

There are 22 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Clashes escalate over Morsi's power grab. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

Supporters and opponents of Egypt's president on Sunday grew more entrenched in their potentially destabilizing battle over the Islamist leader's move to assume near absolute powers ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Nov 26, 2012
from jihadwatch:

"A teenager was killed and at least 60 people were wounded when a group of anti-Morsi protesters tried to storm the local offices of the political arm of the president's Muslim Brotherhood in the Nile Delta city of Damanhoor ..."

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Where's Egyptian lad? He stated that everyone loves the new government. LOL!!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#3 Nov 26, 2012
from Politix:

McCain: Obama Must Condemn Egyptian President

"Everyone was briefly very pleased with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi after he helped negotiate the Israel-Gaza cease-fire. But within days Morsi put paid to all that good feeling by issuing a decree that gives him immunity from Egypt's courts, and thus puts him above the law.

"Western observers might find all this especially shocking since it's only a year ago that Egyptians rose up and deposed the previous President, Mubarak, for wielding too much power.

"One such shocked observer is Sen. John McCain, who made what was now a habitual round of the Sunday talk shows to say his piece on what President Obama should do and not do ...

"Meanwhile in Egypt everyone has been upset – predictably – by Morsi's power grab ..."

Not everyone was upset: Muslim Brotherhood islamists who want Egypt to become another Iran certainly weren't upset with Morsi!

And not everyone was pleased with Morsi's so-called cease-fire, especially the IDF, who will soon gear-up and do it all again after Gaza is restocked with rockets.

And what does McCain think Obama, who is an islamic sycophant, will say now that the muslim he supported has shown his true autocratic colors?

If Morsi declares himself the new caliph of islam, Obama will do what he always does: blame Bush.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from Politix:
McCain: Obama Must Condemn Egyptian President
"Everyone was briefly very pleased with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi after he helped negotiate the Israel-Gaza cease-fire. But within days Morsi put paid to all that good feeling by issuing a decree that gives him immunity from Egypt's courts, and thus puts him above the law.
......If Morsi declares himself the new caliph of islam, Obama will do what he always does: blame Bush.
Sorry, these are only temporary distractions.

We are still on course to rid off Israel from ME by 2022.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, these are only temporary distractions ...
... tell that to the thousands of protesters in Egypt today.
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#7 Nov 26, 2012
more propaganda from joe, joe and trisha the tranny are pathetic. never trust their side story of anything.
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#8 Nov 26, 2012
these two joe and Trisha the tranny are propagandist.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Mawar wrote:
"temporary" until it crosses the "event horizon"?
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
"temporary" until it crosses the "event horizon"?
Thing are going more quickly these days.

Before you knew it, three ME dictatorships fell.

Two more are going, you know them, Syria and ..... Israel.

Wasn't I correct in saying events were temporary.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... tell that to the thousands of protesters in Egypt today.
I would if I could.

I would tell if you want to throw rocks, go to West Bank. If you want to revolt, go to Syria. If you want to play molotov or better still rockets, go to Gaza.

They shouldn't throw things on own brothers.

San Francisco, CA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Mawar wrote:
Thing are going more quickly these days.
Before you knew it, three ME dictatorships fell.
Two more are going, you know them, Syria and ..... Israel.
Wasn't I correct in saying events were temporary.
do you recall any permanent damage that is not caused by a temporary event?
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
do you recall any permanent damage that is not caused by a temporary event?
Difficult question.

You mean do I recall any damage caused by a temporary event? Yea, damage are everywhere brought by events such as Sandy storm, Israeli murderous advance, and the springs across arabia.

I am afraid the biggest damage is in your head because you don't seem coherent. Are you doing OK Rusty? Can I help you in anything?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence, murder, chaos, hatred...this is what Muslims do best.
The end will not be good.

Concord, CA

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Mawar wrote:
Difficult question.
You mean do I recall any damage caused by a temporary event? Yea, damage are everywhere brought by events such as Sandy storm, Israeli murderous advance, and the springs across arabia.
I am afraid the biggest damage is in your head because you don't seem coherent. Are you doing OK Rusty? Can I help you in anything?
Or the 1400 year damage cause by a mere 23 year of someone's work? Is Prophet Morsi next to further the damage?

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Every time the dictator/King is removed from an Islamic country we see continuous anarchy.
It's happening today in iraq, libya, somalia, syria and now anarchy is building up in egypt.
Jordan is about to collapse.

"With the Arab spring we can clearly see that when the governing police state is suddenly removed, Muslim societies across the board descend into violence and chaos – religious sects fight other sects, tribes fight other tribes, looting is rampant and men are reduced to defending their families against their neighbors. Needless to say, this is not what we expect from religion. We expect religion to uphold morality and civilizational standards. It is clear Islam doesn’t do that."

Islam, a sham.

Stop this insanity and mental bondage:
http://ffrf.org/
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence, murder, chaos, and hatred were the results of not practicing religion.

They were not because of Islam, but because of lack of it.

We are bringing Islam back in our practice, and you will see the end will be as good as man and civilization could possibly be.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the 1400 year damage cause by a mere 23 year of someone's work? Is Prophet Morsi next to further the damage?
Twenty three years of work has brought light and guidance to billions over 1400 years.

That is the right way of saying it. And we are carrying it further into the next 1400 years and beyond.

Morsi backtracks, I said it was temporary distraction.
ya heba

Vaucluse, Australia

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Trisha the Tranny,

you have been previously been exposed by Timesten for the liar you are.
ya heba

Vaucluse, Australia

#21 Nov 27, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence, murder, chaos, and hatred were the results of not practicing religion.
They were not because of Islam, but because of lack of it.
We are bringing Islam back in our practice, and you will see the end will be as good as man and civilization could possibly be.
i agree 100%

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#22 Nov 27, 2012
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
I would if I could ...
I don't think you can tell that to more than 100,000 anti-Muslim Brotherhood protesters at Tahrir Square today; there are now hundreds of injuries in clashes with pro-Morsi supporters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 min Shamma 248,539
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 487,600
News London Set To Elect Muslim Mayor With Ties To E... 13 min Londonistan Sadiq... 61
News When Europe Loved Islam 48 min Get out of Europe 3
Christian gang raped by muslims 49 min Get out of Europe 10
News Malaysia is Doomed: Pas No Longer Bothers to Hi... 1 hr funnal 5
China will teach some manners to Trump ! 1 hr Qixx 1
EU backs visa-free accession for Turkish citizens 2 hr Qixx 22
More from around the web