END of Israel IN SIGHT ?

END of Israel IN SIGHT ?

Created by End of Israel in sight on May 15, 2011

18 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, gatherings at it's border are just the beginn

Holy warriors can't wait to swarm over it

If felt threatened Israel'll nuke everyone around

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Rohingya is Bengali.”

Since: Mar 11

Save Myanmar!

#1 May 17, 2011
I love Israel. I have read "Exodus" by Leon Uris.
Israel won war which multi Arab nations against it.

“Trespassers will be shot dead.”

Since: Jul 10

Sandy Ground, Jamaica

#2 Sep 10, 2011
It s.s.s.sure doesn't look quiet over there.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#3 Sep 10, 2011
someone here is obssessed with us, it seems

“Trespassers will be shot dead.”

Since: Jul 10

Sandy Ground, Jamaica

#4 Sep 10, 2011
If you mean me ... well, i wouldn't want anything untoward happening to my israeli comrades.
And as such i try to show it the way it is.

No PC crap from me.

But if you mean your neighbors ... yeah, they seem quite obsessed with you (plural).

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#5 Sep 10, 2011
Lipush wrote:
someone here is obssessed with us, it seems
Being this is the Islam board, that is no surprise.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#6 Sep 12, 2011
Context

<< Jeremiah 23 >>
New American Standard Bible

----------
The Coming Messiah: the Righteous Branch
1“Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of My pasture!” declares the LORD. 2Therefore thus says the LORD God of Israel concerning the shepherds who are tending My people:“You have scattered My flock and driven them away, and have not attended to them; behold, I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds,” declares the LORD. 3“Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and bring them back to their pasture, and they will be fruitful and multiply. 4“I will also raise up shepherds over them and they will tend them; and they will not be afraid any longer, nor be terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the LORD.

5“Behold, the days are coming,” declares the LORD,
“When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch;
And He will reign as king and act wisely
And do justice and righteousness in the land.

6“In His days Judah will be saved,
And Israel will dwell securely;
And this is His name by which He will be called,
‘The LORD our righteousness.’

7“Therefore behold, the days are coming,” declares the LORD,“when they will no longer say,‘As the LORD lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ 8but,‘As the LORD lives, who brought up and led back the descendants of the household of Israel from the north land and from all the countries where I had driven them.’ Then they will live on their own soil.”


Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#7 Sep 12, 2011
9As for the prophets:
My heart is broken within me,
All my bones tremble;
I have become like a drunken man,
Even like a man overcome with wine,
Because of the LORD
And because of His holy words.
10For the land is full of adulterers;
For the land mourns because of the curse.
The pastures of the wilderness have dried up.
Their course also is evil
And their might is not right.
11“For both prophet and priest are polluted;
Even in My house I have found their wickedness,” declares the LORD.
12“Therefore their way will be like slippery paths to them,
They will be driven away into the gloom and fall down in it;
For I will bring calamity upon them,
The year of their punishment,” declares the LORD.
13“Moreover, among the prophets of Samaria I saw an offensive thing:
They prophesied by Baal and led My people Israel astray.
14“Also among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen a horrible thing:
The committing of adultery and walking in falsehood;
And they strengthen the hands of evildoers,
So that no one has turned back from his wickedness.
All of them have become to Me like Sodom,
And her inhabitants like Gomorrah.
15“Therefore thus says the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets,
‘Behold, I am going to feed them wormwood
And make them drink poisonous water,
For from the prophets of Jerusalem
Pollution has gone forth into all the land.’”
16Thus says the LORD of hosts,
“Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you.
They are leading you into futility;
They speak a vision of their own imagination,
Not from the mouth of the LORD.
17“They keep saying to those who despise Me,
‘The LORD has said,“You will have peace”’;
And as for everyone who walks in the stubbornness of his own heart,
They say,‘Calamity will not come upon you.’
18“But who has stood in the council of the LORD,
That he should see and hear His word?
Who has given heed to His word and listened?
19“Behold, the storm of the LORD has gone forth in wrath,
Even a whirling tempest;
It will swirl down on the head of the wicked.
20“The anger of the LORD will not turn back
Until He has performed and carried out the purposes of His heart;
In the last days you will clearly understand it.
21“I did not send these prophets,
But they ran.
I did not speak to them,
But they prophesied.
22“But if they had stood in My council,
Then they would have announced My words to My people,
And would have turned them back from their evil way
And from the evil of their deeds.
23“Am I a God who is near,” declares the LORD,
“And not a God far off?
24“Can a man hide himself in hiding places
So I do not see him?” declares the LORD.
“Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the LORD.
25“I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy falsely in My name, saying,‘I had a dream, I had a dream!’ 26“How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, even these prophets of the deception of their own heart, 27who intend to make My people forget My name by their dreams which they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot My name because of Baal? 28“The prophet who has a dream may relate his dream, but let him who has My word speak My word in truth. What does straw have in common with grain?” declares the LORD.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#8 Sep 12, 2011
29“Is not My word like fire?” declares the LORD,“and like a hammer which shatters a rock? 30“Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the LORD,“who steal My words from each other. 31“Behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the LORD,“who use their tongues and declare,‘The Lord declares.’ 32“Behold, I am against those who have prophesied false dreams,” declares the LORD,“and related them and led My people astray by their falsehoods and reckless boasting; yet I did not send them or command them, nor do they furnish this people the slightest benefit,” declares the LORD.

33“Now when this people or the prophet or a priest asks you saying,‘What is the oracle of the LORD?’ then you shall say to them,‘What oracle?’ The LORD declares,‘I will abandon you.’ 34“Then as for the prophet or the priest or the people who say,‘The oracle of the LORD,’ I will bring punishment upon that man and his household. 35“Thus will each of you say to his neighbor and to his brother,‘What has the LORD answered?’ or,‘What has the LORD spoken?’ 36“For you will no longer remember the oracle of the LORD, because every man’s own word will become the oracle, and you have perverted the words of the living God, the LORD of hosts, our God. 37“Thus you will say to that prophet,‘What has the LORD answered you?’ and,‘What has the LORD spoken?’ 38“For if you say,‘The oracle of the LORD!’ surely thus says the LORD,‘Because you said this word,“The oracle of the LORD!” I have also sent to you, saying,“You shall not say,‘The oracle of the LORD!’”’ 39“Therefore behold, I will surely forget you and cast you away from My presence, along with the city which I gave you and your fathers. 40“I will put an everlasting reproach on you and an everlasting humiliation which will not be forgotten.”
Mokhammad

Apo, AE

#9 Sep 12, 2011
Long live ISRAEL, to those who are (hallucinating) ISRAEL was, is and always be there long live ISRAELHAM ISRAEL HAY LONG LIVE ISRAEL

Zusannah

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#10 Mar 11, 2012
Israel is a terrorist entity.
Mr. Saddam Hussain was too good!
He should have fired all the scuds at his disposal!
Trallallero

Edmond, OK

#12 Dec 4, 2012
The end of this nightmare is in sight.
Australian born

Tuggerah, Australia

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Israel's days are numbered. It has been leeching on both the West and the arab nation.
This can't go on forever.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#14 Dec 4, 2012
You are right, it won't go on forever. The bible tells us in the last days a Great War will happen the believers in God will fight the followers of Satan. ( Muslims) and god will come down from heaven, toss Satan and his followers into hell forever and Jerusalem will reign as the kingdom of God on earth forever........
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
You are right, it won't go on forever. The bible tells us in the last days a Great War will happen the believers in God will fight the followers of Satan.( Muslims) and god will come down from heaven, toss Satan and his followers into hell forever and Jerusalem will reign as the kingdom of God on earth forever........
OMG.the bigmouth minina is back again.worshpning ur cross latly?hummm?
Wowbagger the prolonged

Buffalo, NY

#16 Oct 11, 2013
Have you seen those orthodox jerks?

Too funny with their curls and black sheridans!
Robotroller

Secaucus, NJ

#17 Nov 26, 2013
Israel is not welcome in nor does it belong to the ME.
Washington

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2013
Ricardo da Silva wrote:
I love Israel. I have read "Exodus" by Leon Uris.
Israel won war which multi Arab nations against it.
Which is fascinating to me because against all odds Israel has survived even though Islam would like to see Israel blown to the next atmosphere. God himself said that "I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse you." and that is exactly what has happened.
Washington

United States

#19 Nov 26, 2013
Wowbagger the prolonged wrote:
Have you seen those orthodox jerks?
Too funny with their curls and black sheridans!
Explain to me why Islam is so much better. Maybe you could explain to me why they believe that if they kill thousands of people in their "holy" jihad they will get to go to heaven where seventy virgins awaite them. To me that sounds like in order to get to heaven you have to murder people.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 26, 2013
Israel end is comin in few years, i think its late of 2017
Atheist Silurist

Swansea, UK

#21 Nov 26, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Israel end is comin in few years, i think its late of 2017
Inferiority complex?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Germany: 200 Churches damaged and.............. 27 min The Revealer 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 56 min chazmo 521,602
Israel Has The Right... 2 hr Faith 21
The 100 Most Influential People. 3 hr Faith 22
How can Christianity be better than Islam? 5 hr J_a_n 30
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 5 hr J_a_n 387
News Judge Protects Identity of Muslim Hate Crime Ho... 5 hr Faith 3
More from around the web