20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each...

20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year

There are 780 comments on the Chowk story from May 8, 2012, titled 20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year. In it, Chowk reports that:

Why Islam? Fastest Growing Religion in America Forums: Spirituality And Religion, Religion, America, Islam, Quran Email this Topic a Print this Page firdaus REPLY Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:33 pm Being that so many Americans are opposed to Islam, calling it evil, as I've seen several times on this site...I'm curious why would so many Americans convert to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chowk.

ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#785 Dec 13, 2012
Jesus Is wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T WANT TO BE MUSLIM!!!!!!! A SPIRIT COMMUNICATES WITH ME REGULARLY, PATTING ME ON THE SHOULDER, THE TUMMY, FOOT AND ENCOURAGES ME TO FIGHT ISLAM!!!!!!
I swear on my dying oath that this happens and I am not sure if I'm supposed to keep this secret or not!
let me tell u dear y i say this 4 u that u want 2 be muslim cause u r not like the others here u really close 2 GOD and i feel u honest but ur problem u do not know who is the right GOD and which is correct religion? i swear by ALLAH swa that islam is right religion and if u just raise ur hands and call GOD by pure words call him alone without jesus 2 guide u only 2 his right path open ur eyes and heart 2 search about truth do not 4 any news on net then u will be muslim.
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#786 Dec 13, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell u dear y i say this 4 u that u want 2 be muslim cause u r not like the others here u really close 2 GOD and i feel u honest but ur problem u do not know who is the right GOD and which is correct religion?
OH I'M SURE ABOUT WHO THE RIGHT GOD IS, AND "GOD",(Allah) IS NOT HIS NAME.
'God' is a man-made word. A thing. When I say "GOD" I am not naming Him. I am stating what He is, so humans can understand, covering the best way humans understand Him.
MY name is not HUMAN!

You say you swear by a man-made word that Islam is the right religion. What makes you so sure? Why do you believe our creator wants to keep giving souls away to hell and not save them?

Why do you believe He saved Jesus from dying on a cross? To prove that He has nothing better to offer and runs from death?

Why didn't He save all the other prophets, including Muhammed?

Why didn't He kill Christianity before it started? Why does He want to do it now?
Barros Serrano

United States

#787 Dec 13, 2012
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil' mofo You're a damn LIAR ,I went on an all jewish forum and they Call the church the "Synagogue of Satan" and they Call Jesus christ a bastard and his holy mother a ho'!
You're a zionazi lying piece of sh!t BOY !
I am correct that Islam is the Synagogue of Satan. Those Jews you speak of are mistaken. Obviously I am not lying, as the evidence is clear that I am correct.

One cannot be a Zionist and a Nazi, boy. Whereas the Arabs committing terrorism against Jewish civilians are clearly Nazis as they are engaging in Hitler's Final Solution, which the “Palestinian” leader al-Husseini helped Hitler to create.

YOU, mofo, are the Nazi, as you wish for the destruction of Israel and the death of Jews.

But, guess what... MANY Muzslimes will die for this genocidal wet dream. Israel will not be destroyed.
Barros Serrano

United States

#788 Dec 13, 2012
Jesus Is wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T WANT TO BE MUSLIM!!!!!!! A SPIRIT COMMUNICATES WITH ME REGULARLY, PATTING ME ON THE SHOULDER, THE TUMMY, FOOT AND ENCOURAGES ME TO FIGHT ISLAM!!!!!!
I swear on my dying oath that this happens and I am not sure if I'm supposed to keep this secret or not!
I oppose Islam with the same certainty as do you. I'm pagan-Hindu. Christopher Hitchens, the well-known atheist, was just as committed to fighting against theocratic fascism, though he included Christianity in that.

But I know the history of Islam and I understand its precepts and so recognize it as the greatest enemy of humanity.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#789 Dec 13, 2012
Lots of low IQ Negroe criminals in jail convert, true that
Satan The Separatist

Jacksonville, FL

#790 Dec 13, 2012
dcool THE RACE-TRAITOR wrote:
Arabized America LOL !
Still practicing & embracing the same religion (Islam the religion of Piss, that is) that has enslaved and committed genocide against your fellow black people, I see...

... you're a disgrace.
Satan The Nationalist

Jacksonville, FL

#791 Dec 13, 2012
whites are recessive wrote:
I hate religion All religion except Buddhism.
I HATE all religions, too. Especially, the Abrahamic ones (which are Islam & Christianity)...

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#792 Dec 13, 2012
Insane in 10 years that would mean 200,000 Muslim converts in the U.S.A

In 50 years that would mean 1 million Muslim converts in the U.S.A
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#793 Dec 14, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Insane in 10 years that would mean 200,000 Muslim converts in the U.S.A
In 50 years that would mean 1 million Muslim converts in the U.S.A
oh there many more than that alraedy.islam is here f ever.

“Maat's my principle”

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#794 Dec 14, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I am correct that Islam is the Synagogue of Satan. Those Jews you speak of are mistaken. Obviously I am not lying, as the evidence is clear that I am correct.
One cannot be a Zionist and a Nazi, boy. Whereas the Arabs committing terrorism against Jewish civilians are clearly Nazis as they are engaging in Hitler's Final Solution, which the “Palestinian” leader al-Husseini helped Hitler to create.
YOU, mofo, are the Nazi, as you wish for the destruction of Israel and the death of Jews.
But, guess what... MANY Muzslimes will die for this genocidal wet dream. Israel will not be destroyed.
If You believe Islam is terrorism or oppression,then It's fair to say Zionists are Nazis
just like You ,Netanyahu and All these punk azz extremists at the Knesset LOL !
American Girl

Orange, CT

#795 Dec 14, 2012
Deb wrote:
<quoted text>The vast majority of converts are in prison - just another gang.
That's how they get 20000 - they convert in prison - get out - commit another crime - go to prison - convert again - get out-.........

“Maat's my principle”

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#796 Dec 18, 2012
Satan The Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still practicing & embracing the same religion (Islam the religion of Piss, that is) that has enslaved and committed genocide against your fellow black people, I see...
... you're a disgrace.
Wrong ,Why can't you Sperate Islam from Arabs like you do Christianity and KKK ?
American Girl

Terryville, CT

#797 Dec 18, 2012
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong ,Why can't you Sperate Islam from Arabs like you do Christianity and KKK ?
Because the arabs make all the noise and are so evil in their treatment fellow muslims and anyone else they come in contact with, who don't follow their brand of islam - beheadings, disfigurements, amputations, child brides etc - disgusting 'humans'.
eanassir

Baghdad, Iraq

#798 Oct 30, 2014
TheTruth wrote:
Most people (men) who convert to Islam are weak sheep who get pressured to in prisons, just so they can feel that they belong to something. Why don't most Whites convert? We are too smart for that. Islam isn't a peaceful religion. If it was why do they behead innocent people?! Twenty fu^¥ing virgins my ass! Who would fall for such nonsense? Obviously minority men. Sad. But the women who convert are pathetic too. Hopefully they'll wake up with their unsevered head before it's too late.
Many people convert to Islam; this is true.
Many Muslims (and others: Jews and Christians) are atheists, disbeleivers, associaters and enthusiastic.
Most people do not follow the truth, but follow their traditions.
When the Mahdi comes, few men will follow him at the start, but later on a large number of people will convert to the religion of God: the Islam which is based on the First Commandment: to worship God alone without partner, without equal or peer, without any son or parents.
Mujahid

Chicago, IL

#799 Oct 30, 2014
eanassir wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people convert to Islam; this is true.
Many Muslims (and others: Jews and Christians) are atheists, disbeleivers, associaters and enthusiastic.
Most people do not follow the truth, but follow their traditions.
When the Mahdi comes, few men will follow him at the start, but later on a large number of people will convert to the religion of God: the Islam is based on the First Commandment: to worship God alone without partner, without equal or peer, without any son or parents.
It will be so obvious to the people of the world that only the teachings of Islam can save and unite all races of the world.
Islam will unite all the people of the world and teach then how to respect each other and Coexist in peace.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#800 Nov 3, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be so obvious to the people of the world that only the teachings of Islam can save and unite all races of the world.
Islam will unite all the people of the world and teach then how to respect each other and Coexist in peace.
And, how to stop being prostitutes walking around half-naked trying to sell their flesh.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#801 Nov 3, 2014

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#802 Nov 13, 2014
As of 2014, There's 317 million people in America. And only 0.1% are Muslim. Look it up.

Do the math. LOL
Mujahid

Kansas City, MO

#803 Nov 14, 2014
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Muslims are not any particular race. Hating islam is not racist, just logical common sense.
Your prejudice and hate of Islam speaks louder than your logical brain.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#805 Nov 14, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prejudice and hate of Islam speaks louder than your logical brain.
A free society is free to hate anything they choose to hate. What's not logical about freedom of choice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald trump - The BEST american president 9 min drd1 41
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 25 min Banned Aid 513,239
Converting to islam: Shia or Sunni? (Oct '08) 27 min Advents 78
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 42 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,178
News Can I Criticize Islam Without Fearing For My Life? 51 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 18
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Chief Expose ZioA... 256,604
News The destruction of Mecca 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 19
More from around the web