Hard-hearted Republicans.

Hard-hearted Republicans.

Posted in the Islam Forum

Mujahid

Hurst, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2013
All those hard-hearted and foul mouthed Republicans that live in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas are a curse to the people living in the rest of this country.
Texas has to be one of the worst places to live. Lots of hot hellish weather of course, and lots of dark hearts and racist arrogant minds there.

I hope that the Mexicans overwhelm those Texans in number and bring some "heart" to Texas.
These gun totting "cowboys" are still thinking like over a 100 years ago: White men only should live in this country and all others deserve nothing, even healthcare .

I am ashamed to tell anyone that I am a Texan . The last govt official from Texas that had any sense was Senator , then future President, Johnson.
Since then, Texas has let the Devil rule there.
OK and KS are the same.

Two Towns of Jasper
http://www.pbs.org/pov/twotownsofjasper/
Synopsis

In 1998 in Jasper, Texas, James Byrd, Jr., a black man, was chained to a pick-up truck and dragged to his death by three white men. The town was forever altered, and the nation woke up to the horror of a modern-day lynching. In Two Towns Of Jasper, two film crews, one black and one white, set out to document the aftermath of the murder by following the subsequent trials of the local men charged with the crime. The result is an explicit and troubling portrait of race in America, one that asks how and why a crime like this could have occurred. An Independent Television Service (ITVS) and National Black Programming Consortium (NBPC) Co-presentation and a Television Race Initiative (TRI) selection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min chazmo 526,347
Marriage Proposal for Faith Darling (Apr '14) 5 hr Sid 9
Israel's War Crimes EXPOSED!! 12 hr islam is filth 18
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 22 hr mahasn sawresho 256,270
Sir Bernard Shaw on Islam Sat islam is filth 4
News Number of U.S. hate groups jumps 20 percent sin... Sat islam is filth 7
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? (Jan '17) Sat Politico Incorrecto 105
More from around the web