WE are the victims of persecution.

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maulana Azzam

Minehead, UK

#1 Jan 19, 2013
We have suffered persecution and discrimination at the hands of the infidels for centuries in silence.

No more.

The time has come to call a halt to this hatred towards Holy Islam and Muslims in general.
We do not tolerate it anymore.

That is why patrols of Muslim brethren keeping an eye on the security of our women are very much welcome in UK cities.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Maulana Azzam wrote:
We have suffered persecution and discrimination at the hands of the infidels for centuries in silence.
No more.
The time has come to call a halt to this hatred towards Holy Islam and Muslims in general.
That is why patrols of Muslim brethren keeping an eye on the security of our women are very much welcome in UK cities.
All self inflicted by the cult of "love and tolerance".
This so called "persecution" inevitably turns out to be defending against islamic aggression, whether it was the crusades, or as is currently the case, trying to inflict your rules on western society.

Ever hear the expression "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"?.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Maulana Azzam wrote:
No more.
It's so funny watching the perverse and violent muslimes trying to play the victim card. They aren't even good at it, which is why everyone laughs at them.

Have a tissue and dry your eyes, little one. Learn how to act like a human, instead of a violent mindless animal. Treat others with respect, and you may find that they treat you with respect. That means that you can't have a riot and murder people everytime something 'offends' you. That also means that you keep a civilized tongue in your mouth.
Muslim Vigilantes

UK

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Maulana Azzam wrote:
No more.
Very well said Maulana Sir.
That is exactly why we put up these patrols. Believe me the neighborhoods we walk are way safer now. So far we've had to mangle just a gang of boisterous, wanton drunkards who dared to challenge us by shouting insults about our religion.
And we been patrolling for over 6 months now.
Boy, was it fun!
Tonite it's my day off. But I look forward at tomorrow when I"ll join the fun again.
Muslim Vigilantes

UK

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny watching the perverse and violent muslimes trying to play the victim card. They aren't even good at it, which is why everyone laughs at them.
Have a tissue and dry your eyes, little one. Learn how to act like a human, instead of a violent mindless animal. Treat others with respect, and you may find that they treat you with respect. That means that you can't have a riot and murder people everytime something 'offends' you. That also means that you keep a civilized tongue in your mouth.
Have fun so long it lasts. It won't last long though.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly why we put up these patrols. Believe me the neighborhoods we walk are way safer now. So far we've had to mangle just a gang of boisterous, wanton drunkards who dared to challenge us by shouting insults about our religion.
Boy, was it fun!
Tonite it's my day off. But I look forward at tomorrow when I"ll join the fun again.
I would like to see you queers try this in Detroit. You'd never be heard from again.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun so long it lasts. It won't last long though.
Yeah, you muslimes have been saying that for a long time. Do I look appropriately worried? No? Too bad.

Tomorrow we will get yet another display of islam. Some innocent person will be murdered by a mindless raging muslime (practicing his 'faith'), and more hearts and minds will be permanantly turned against your evil political ideology.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Instead of claiming muslim area, why don't you start an interfaith temperance movement in UK. Russia could use one too.
Muslim Vigilantes

UK

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to see you queers try this in Detroit. You'd never be heard from again.
We are on our way, be patient.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
<quoted text>
We are on our way, be patient.
We're waiting. Say your goodbyes and put your affairs in order, little girl.
Muslim Vigilantes

UK

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to see you queers try this in Detroit. You'd never be heard from again.
Mr. Louis Farrakhan is busy establishing the basics. When that's done you'll hear more from us.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Maulana Azzam wrote:
No more.
We have been accepting refugees from the dreadful muslim oppressions for many years. The stories of your lynch mobs and heartless violence against minorities are famous.
Muslim Vigilantes

UK

#13 Jan 19, 2013
more truth wrote:
Instead of claiming muslim area, why don't you start an interfaith temperance movement in UK. Russia could use one too.
No thanks. I think we will stick to claiming expanding safe areas.
Our women and children feel safer when they see us on the beat.
They are very thankful too.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Louis Farrakhan is busy establishing the basics. When that's done you'll hear more from us.
LOL! Nation of Islam is a prison gang that's been around for 100 years...How much time do you need, wog? Farrakhan is a fckng nut. LOL!
John

Australia

#15 Jan 19, 2013
Maulana Azzam wrote:
No more.
Oh yeh, for sure.
You raping murdering Satanic parasites are "victims".
Bwahhahhahhahhahhahhah!!!!!!!!
Yeh, victims of the paedophile false prophet.
Your hideous "women" are safe in London. No white man would touch the ugly crones.
We will not tolerate you whining, bullshit or parasitism anymore.
Get back to your islamic slum wog. I cast thee out. Back to your mad mullahs and you dictators and your poverty.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
<quoted text>
If Farrakhan is the leader, I wouldn't be worried. I'd be laughing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your a-hole pals are the only thing your women and children have to be afraid of. "honor" killings, acid attacks, spousal abuse....That is the daily fare of you cowards. You don't "patrol" sh*t. You sit behind your computer wanking.
John

Australia

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, I'm sure they feel safer with gangs of muztard thugs patrolling the streets preventing their escape from islamic bondage.
John

Australia

#19 Jan 19, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, was it fun!
Oh, you don't like your sick religion "challenged".
That's too bad wog because everybody laughs at you muztard imbeciles all the time.
Your perverted butchering paedophile religion is a sick joke the world over.
The era of hippy appeasement is coming to an end. In a few years you'll either be dead or deported back to your islamic hell.
Boy, pissing on muztards is FUN!!!

Location hidden

#20 Jan 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You and your a-hole pals are the only thing your women and children have to be afraid of. "honor" killings, acid attacks, spousal abuse....That is the daily fare of you cowards. You don't "patrol" sh*t. You sit behind your computer wanking.
Don't forget that they sponge off the welfare system. If it werent for the infidels, muslimes would be starving to death in the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 hr J_a_n 522,259
Las Vegas Shooting 4 hr J_a_n 59
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... Thu J_a_n 31
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Oct 18 LUKE 521
News Anti-Muslim bigotry has an official voice in Tr... Oct 17 Conservative Boot 359
More from around the web