CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly Civilians in Pakistan Since 2006

Jan 31, 2011 | Posted by: Abu Najda | Full story: news.antiwar.com

A new report from the Conflict Monitoring Centre has reported that 2,043 Pakistanis have been slain in CIA drone strikes in the past 5 years, with the vast majority of them innocent civilians.

Comments
881 - 900 of 990 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2013
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>

Allow me to say that when Israel attacks unarmed civilian Palestinian settlements .....
The international Zionist conspiracy has spread its tentacles everywhere to feast on the blood of innocent Palestinian civilians, the elderly priests, young men, women and children.
"International zionist conspiracy"? Yeah, I've been too preoccupied dealing with reality to pay attention to unhinged, bullsh*t conspiracy theories. As for the "unarmed civilians'.....by that do you mean like the 1972 Olympic athletes? The Fogel children that were butchered in their beds? The children of Beslan? The innocent people slaughtered in Mumbai? London? Madrid?
Every single day, in every corner of the world, muslims are killing innocent people in the name of that hideous "religion". The "palestinian" issue, Kashmir, Chechnya, China....they are all flashpoints in the war that islam is waging against free and decent people.

I have no sympathy at all for the muslims that find themselves below our warplanes. You filthy animals started this war....and you must live with the consequences. You are not one of us and you never will be.
Pakanoid

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, my response is that Zionists were the Mastermind of 911 They had an objective and that was to make all the Muslims look like terrorists, and make the whole world hate them.
The Muslims would prove them wrong as time goes.
The security of Israel cannot be guaranteed by the failing American economy. It will be guaranteed by Israel learning to co-exist in an Arab neighborhood.
The Muslims respect Moses as their Prophet sent by the same God. Blame the Nazis not the Muslims.
Free Palestine
Free Kashmir.
It is about time.
\Get your act together America.
If you really believe this, why the f**k do you live in America, you terrorist freak?
You should be hanging upside down from your balls, naked, in a cage in Gitmo.
PAKI LOGIC

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who created the Talibans?
The CIA alongwith Pakistan created this special force and provided them with stringer missiles when the Russians invaded Afghanistan to reach the war port of Gawadar in Pakistan to takeover the mineral and petro-chemical resources of the world.
Read President Reagan's book entitled "The Third war".
So tell me who is the terrorist sympathizer and creator?
The Talibans drove the Ruskies back to their old and dreary country, with no thanks from the US.
Pakistan an old Ally of the US has paid a heavy price in helping the US in Afghanistan. Even today, Pakistan provides a passage way
to the American forces, oil and war machines to fight in Afghanistan.
Mr. Biden had warned that Pakistan would be bombed back to stone age if it did not cooperate with the US.
The American war in Afghanistan is a meaningless war and based on a impractical and a very poor strategy. It is very aggressive strategy with no positive results. Such an aggressive strategy is bound to increase global terrorism. Pakistan must help America in providing a face saving device to exit from there.
So if you hate them so much, why did you help the Americans create the Taliban?
Khan

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

PAKI LOGIC wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you hate them so much, why did you help the Americans create the Taliban?
The purpose of creating the Talibans was to throw the Russian invaders back into their borders. According to the Intelligence Services of Pakistan the Russians had already infilterated into Baluchistan and had plans to take over the warm port of Pakistan called Guwadur and then capture the oil and mineral resources of Africa and Arabia.

Both Russia and America wanted a oil and gas pipeline to run through Afghanistan without paying a penny to Afghanistan. This was not acceptable to the Talibans.

The price for all this was paid by the poor and brave people of Afghanistan and further devastation of their war-torn country.

The best re-course for America is open a dialogue with the Talibans and leave Afghanistan with a face saving device. Pakistan can help America in doing that.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

War Failures and recent tragedy is at AFGHANISTAN for UNITED STATES

Congratulations Afghanistan for maintaining status as Grave of Empires
PorkBrain

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of creating the Talibans was to throw the Russian invaders back into their borders. According to the Intelligence Services of Pakistan the Russians had already infilterated into Baluchistan and had plans to take over the warm port of Pakistan called Guwadur and then capture the oil and mineral resources of Africa and Arabia.
Both Russia and America wanted a oil and gas pipeline to run through Afghanistan without paying a penny to Afghanistan. This was not acceptable to the Talibans.
The price for all this was paid by the poor and brave people of Afghanistan and further devastation of their war-torn country.
The best re-course for America is open a dialogue with the Talibans and leave Afghanistan with a face saving device. Pakistan can help America in doing that.
If you hate them so much, you should have refused to serve them.
Khan

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

more truth wrote:
Firing guns in the air is a damfool thing to do.
Trisha
I saw that website, and let me tell you that personally I would never burn the American flag. However, there is no law in America that prevents the burning of an American flag. And many disgruntled Americans do burn the American flag.

Secondly, the lady in the picture is not Rachel Corey. She is a different person.

The Jewish controlled Media in America can make you believe anything that serves their agenda: And they hate Muslims in the worst possible manner.
Freedom to protest is also a Democratic right of every citizen of the world. This is the only way to teach the hypocrite and bigotted Europe and America the meaning of honesty, responsibility and ethics.

I have never seen so many Americans these days who are increasingly asking themselves: "What's wrong with America?" Let me say that with all its hypocrisy and faults, this is a great country and thats the reason so many of us have made this as our new homeland, BUT, when we the Muslims criticize the American policies in the Middle East, it is not out of any ill-will or hatred but we do it out of our true love for our new homeland which we think should be respected as a deserving and fair Champion of Democracy and Human Rights.

America was a land of milk and sweet honey, a land for all kinds of oportunities to learn and prosper. Now the Jews have taken it over, and it also owes 16 Trillion $ to China. It became a real warmonger country and started killing the Muslims. Sometimes the lessons are expensive.
I wonder if it will have another chance to rise from the ashes and fly like an Eagle?
The problem with America is that it yearns for adult and sensible leadership.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>Trisha
I saw that website, and let me tell you that personally I would never burn the American flag. However, there is no law in America that prevents the burning of an American flag. And many disgruntled Americans do burn the American flag.

Secondly, the lady in the picture is not Rachel Corey. She is a different person.

The Jewish controlled Media in America can make you believe anything that serves their agenda: And they hate Muslims in the worst possible manner.
Freedom to protest is also a Democratic right of every citizen of the world. This is the only way to teach the hypocrite and bigotted Europe and America the meaning of honesty, responsibility and ethics.

I have never seen so many Americans these days who are increasingly asking themselves: "What's wrong with America?" Let me say that with all its hypocrisy and faults, this is a great country and thats the reason so many of us have made this as our new homeland, BUT, when we the Muslims criticize the American policies in the Middle East, it is not out of any ill-will or hatred but we do it out of our true love for our new homeland which we think should be respected as a deserving and fair Champion of Democracy and Human Rights.

America was a land of milk and sweet honey, a land for all kinds of oportunities to learn and prosper. Now the Jews have taken it over, and it also owes 16 Trillion $ to China. It became a real warmonger country and started killing the Muslims. Sometimes the lessons are expensive.
I wonder if it will have another chance to rise from the ashes and fly like an Eagle?
The problem with America is that it yearns for adult and sensible leadership.
Ki gal aa ?
PAKIsWillBePAKIs

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what Pakistanis can help with - betrayal.
LOL
PAKIsWillBePAKIs

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did you betray the Americans?
Why have you been colluding with the Talibans against America?
Why do you aid, abet, consort and harbour members of Al-Queada?

Is this all part of your 'Taqiyya'?
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of creating the Talibans was to throw the Russian invaders back into their borders. US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says that US created Taliban and abandoned Pakistan. Hillary Clinton acknowledged that the United States too had a share in creating the problem that plagues Pakistan today.
problems we face now to some extent we have to take responsibility for, having contributed to it. We also have a history of kind of moving in and out of Pakistan, she said.

Lets remember here the people we are fighting today we funded them twenty years ago and we did it because we were locked in a struggle with the Soviet Union.

They invaded Afghanistan and we did not want to see them control Central Asia and we went to work and it was President Reagan in partnership with Congress led by Democrats who said you know what it sounds like a pretty good idea lets deal with the ISI and the Pakistan military and lets go recruit these mujahideen.

And great, let them come from Saudi Arabia and other countries, importing their Wahabi brand of Islam so that we can go beat the Soviet Union.

And guess what they (Soviets) retreated they lost billions of dollars and it led to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

So there is a very strong argument which is it wasnt a bad investment in terms of Soviet Union but lets be careful with what we sow because we will harvest

and we certainly did make lot progress

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Yesterday at a TV Show ... I came to know about the ALQAEEDA meaning which is "BASICS" and this Alqaeeda name Given by the USA to these Fighters ...according to the Host of the Program he Said Actually it was a Software by Americans which purpose is save profiles of the Fighetrs which USA Backed during Russian Afghan War ... and they named this software as ALQAEEDA..

So this means that there is no such Organization name ALQAEEDA these all r Scattered Fighters which r now fighting with US Occupational Force in Afghanistan ... like they did in Russian Invasion Time..

So how he that, Mr. V.P of USA came to that Conclusion ...

Who can forget the latest Shame Story for CIA & MI6 according to which they keep on talking and negotiating with a Quetta Based Shopkeeper thinking him as ALQAEEDA (Basics) Big gun...

This alone incident shows how there intelligence are capable of ...(Nothing) So in my view MR. V.P is talking on behalf of his illusions...

Well for us we know who these people's are who r against Pakistan ... and our Army is taking care of them ...(Indian's Funded Terrorists)...
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
U.S. drones killed more Afghan civilians in 2012
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) The number of U.S. drone strikes in Afghanistan jumped 72 percent in 2012, killing at least 16 civilians in a sharp increase from the previous year, the U.N. said Tuesday in a sign of the changing mission as international forces prepare to withdraw combat forces in less than two years.
http://www.salon.com/2013/02/19/u_s_drones_ki...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Salaamz Most venerable scholar Ibn-Izzy-Ibn-Timesten-Ibn-Trut hsayer. How s it hangin? Just thought Id drop you a spacenote and remind you of a short but wonderful disertation (on tv) titled " R I S E...O F...T H E...D R O N E S" A great mix of cia cinematogrphy and true to life spyscience.Its right up your alley. CheerZ
MOMINs Arse

Thornton Heath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

MOMIN ANSARI wrote:
Yesterday at a TV Show ... I came to know about the ALQAEEDA meaning which is "BASICS" and this Alqaeeda name Given by the USA to these Fighters ...according to the Host of the Program he Said Actually it was a Software by Americans which purpose is save profiles of the Fighetrs which USA Backed during Russian Afghan War ... and they named this software as ALQAEEDA..
So this means that there is no such Organization name ALQAEEDA these all r Scattered Fighters which r now fighting with US Occupational Force in Afghanistan ... like they did in Russian Invasion Time..
So how he that, Mr. V.P of USA came to that Conclusion ...
Who can forget the latest Shame Story for CIA & MI6 according to which they keep on talking and negotiating with a Quetta Based Shopkeeper thinking him as ALQAEEDA (Basics) Big gun...
This alone incident shows how there intelligence are capable of ...(Nothing) So in my view MR. V.P is talking on behalf of his illusions...
Well for us we know who these people's are who r against Pakistan ... and our Army is taking care of them ...(Indian's Funded Terrorists)...
Yes, somehow, everything is always India's fault... the Hindus... even though it is a secular country with religious freedom, where many chose to practice various spiritual beliefs - or don't practice any at all.
LOL
mICHELLE

Thornton Heath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

mICHEAL wrote:
War Failures and recent tragedy is at AFGHANISTAN for UNITED STATES
Congratulations Afghanistan for maintaining status as Grave of Empires
It's just a matter of time when the Afghans will turn against you.
Erik Holdher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey America, the show has been a big success in Asia. We are now bringing it to you. Enjoy.
Oh, God bless America, and nowhere else.
THE SEARCH FOR PORK

Thornton Heath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Erik Holdher wrote:
Hey America, the show has been a big success in Asia. We are now bringing it to you. Enjoy.
Oh, God bless America, and nowhere else.
Which show is that?
Can I buy tickets?
Erik Holdher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

THE SEARCH FOR PORK wrote:
<quoted text>
Which show is that?
Can I buy tickets?
You will have to come to the US to see the show. When you are here, just look up at the sky and look for a little black bird buzzing around.
And hey kids, when you come to the great old US of A make sure you visit DC, just make sure you do not feed the politicians. Once you feed them, they keep coming back for more.
Hey UK, tell the Queen, Elton John, we give him our best.
THE SEARCH FOR PORK

Thornton Heath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Erik Holdher wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to come to the US to see the show. When you are here, just look up at the sky and look for a little black bird buzzing around.
And hey kids, when you come to the great old US of A make sure you visit DC, just make sure you do not feed the politicians. Once you feed them, they keep coming back for more.
Hey UK, tell the Queen, Elton John, we give him our best.
We got those here too.
At the moment the police don't admit to using them.
Erik Holdher

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

THE SEARCH FOR PORK wrote:
<quoted text>
We got those here too.
At the moment the police don't admit to using them.
It makes an American wonder if it was worth leaving the Great Empire. WE are pretty much the same now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women's bodies not considered their own 4 min Ravenclaw 16
Why ISIS are good muslims 16 min Ravenclaw 18
1400 Children Raped in ONE Town in Britain 16 min Mujahid Shia Stri... 23
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min chazmo 364,154
DY: Violence in Qur'an v Bible 23 min Mujahid Shia Stri... 21
Torturing animals the islam way 40 min Mujahid Shia Stri... 4
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 58 min Shamma 201,177
MM: Is ISIS Sent by God ? 1 hr The Prophet PBUH 26
Where are Shamma and Warner? 7 hr Joe 22
•••