CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly Civilians in Pakistan Since 2006

Jan 31, 2011 | Posted by: Abu Najda | Full story: news.antiwar.com

A new report from the Conflict Monitoring Centre has reported that 2,043 Pakistanis have been slain in CIA drone strikes in the past 5 years, with the vast majority of them innocent civilians.

Comments
761 - 780 of 990 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2013

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
correction
Mohammed behaves a billion times more MATURE than you!
and for your information he knows the Quaran like the back of his hands!
I'm sure he will come back with the real facts to your argument!
I welcome the debate.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims who disagree with you:
There is one Hadith in the collection of Sunan Abu Dawud which claims that Mohammed approved of the practice for girls. Book 41 (Kitab Al-Adab or "General Behavior"), Hadith 5251 states:“Narrated Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah: A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband”.
Though Sunan Abu Dawud is not regarded as "sahih" or "authentic" in the manner of the Hadith collections of Bukhari and Muslim, the above Hadith is often quoted by Islamic scholars as a justification for FGM. The "spiritual leader" of the Muslim Brotherhood is Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi. He has stated: "It is reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to a midwife:'Reduce the size of the clitoris but do not exceed the limit, for that is better for her health and is preferred by husbands'. The hadith indicates that circumcision is better for a woman's health and it enhances her conjugal relation with her husband. It's noteworthy that the Prophet's saying 'do not exceed the limit' means do not totally remove the clitoris... Anyhow, it is not obligatory, whoever finds it serving the interest of his daughters should do it, and I personally support this under the current circumstances in the modern world."
http://www.islam-watch.org/AdrianMorgan/Women...
Ahmad ibn Hanbal, quotes Muhammed as saying:“Circumcision is a law for men and a preservation of honour for women?”
Sheikh Muhammad Sayyed Tantawi of Egypt’s Al-Azhar University has called circumcision “a laudable practice that did honor to women.”
I'm sure I can find plenty of more Islamic support if I looked.
I Think Mohammed already answered that question earlier!

not my fault if you want to be ignorant, to the fact!

Can you also study the history of Christianity,even some Christians these day's have Circumcision i.e in France, my friend is a Bengali Muslim married a Christian French dude,converted to Islam, but prior to his conversion,he was always circumcised in his christianity relgion,Jesus was also circumcised for your information.

Even some parts of Africa like your Mormon relgion Polygamy is accepted till today.

Prior to Islam entering all religions accepted un limited amount of wives, Islam is the only religion that put a stop to un limited amount of wives.

read up on Jewish and Christianity or even your own religion first but don't look at the books of the tampered bibles look at the old testament 1st,then compare all three religion then start criticising the Islamic religion.

you ignorant ignoramus!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with you acting like an idiot? Yes, Mohammad is mature, and I'm treating him as such, unlike you. You could learn a lot from him, like how to act like an human being. He gives signs there may be hope for Islam of becoming civilized, you give reason why we should keep on with the killing. It is a fact your type of behavior represents more Muslims then his.
Are you seriously talking about yourself?

please will you look in the mirror again!

Neanderthal Pensioner!
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

No law of world can defend Human Loos of Life in name of Collateral Damage

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a fuking IGNORAMUS!
they are not graphical images they are picture kids with deformities by American WMD!
I said can you show me some pictures of American Kids with deformities with the after affects of WMD!
NO YOU CAN'T !
SO LIVE IN YOUR LITTLE NARROW MINDED WORLD OF MASS DESTRUCTION!
AND KEEP ON DELUDING YOURSELF FOR EVER!
NO MATTER HOW MUCH EVIDENCE I GIVE YOU WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IT!
SO THERE FORE, LIKE I SAID BEFORE THEIR IS NO POINT EDUCATING A RIGHT WINGED EXTREMIST TAMIL NEANDERTHAL!
OFF COURSE YOU BELIEVE IN VIOLENCE AND BOMBS YOU GUYS WERE THE 1ST PIONEERS OF INTRODUCING SUICIDE BOMBS TO INDIA!
BOMBS ARE YOUR GODS
Please calm down babe.

What do you want me to acknowledge? That America has caused certain people of the world great pain and suffering? Sure, I have never argued the contrary.

My affront is with simpletons like you who (like to) believe that America deliberately commits such horrors in order to terrorize their foes....that is simply not true. If that were the case then Iraq and Afghanistan would have been destroyed by now....would've saved them a ton of lives if they went that route, no?
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Please calm down babe.
What do you want me to acknowledge? That America has caused certain people of the world great pain and suffering? Sure, I have never argued the contrary.
My affront is with simpletons like you who (like to) believe that America deliberately commits such horrors in order to terrorize their foes....that is simply not true. If that were the case then Iraq and Afghanistan would have been destroyed by now....would've saved them a ton of lives if they went that route, no?
AMERICA HAS SENT AN ARMY OF PSYCHOPATHIC RAPISTS, SADISTS, CRIMINALS, MURDERERS AND MENTALLY ILL SCUMBAGS TO IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN TO ENGAGE IN A CAMPAIGN OF TERROR

Just look at the number and endemic nature of rape within the ranks of the American military--yes, look at how many American female AND male soldiers and airmen and naval personnel have been raped by fellow servicepeople and you get the real picture of the terrorists America sends overseas to commit acts which in America would result in the electric chair fry!!!

The drone terrorism is an extension of the general campaign of terror. Gitmo is a nazi-style, soviet gulag concept of the worst kind of bestiality all under the Stars and Stripes!!! American politicians and the military high command and war profiteers all belong in the dock at Nuremberg!!!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I welcome the debate.
LDS????? Everyone else know it as LSD, but I guess you are "special"! LOLLLLL

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LDS????? Everyone else know it as LSD, but I guess you are "special"! LOLLLLL
LDS= Latter-Day Saint....dunce muzzie.

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMERICA HAS SENT AN ARMY OF PSYCHOPATHIC RAPISTS, SADISTS, CRIMINALS, MURDERERS AND MENTALLY ILL SCUMBAGS TO IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN TO ENGAGE IN A CAMPAIGN OF TERROR
?????

Please try and recompute that with a pinch of comprehensibility.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at the number and endemic nature of rape within the ranks of the American military--yes, look at how many American female AND male soldiers and airmen and naval personnel have been raped by fellow servicepeople and you get the real picture of the terrorists America sends overseas to commit acts which in America would result in the electric chair fry!!!
That may be an accurate reflection of just about every professional fighting force in the modern day. Calling that "terrorism" is a bit embellished though.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The drone terrorism is an extension of the general campaign of terror. Gitmo is a nazi-style, soviet gulag concept of the worst kind of bestiality all under the Stars and Stripes!!! American politicians and the military high command and war profiteers all belong in the dock at Nuremberg!!!!!
Except that drones aren't targeting civilians....and are commissioned only with the authorization of the governments of the foreign countries in which America is utilizing them.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LDS= Latter-Day Saint....dunce muzzie.
A VALIANT ATTEMPT BY A COCONUT OREO COOKIE TYPE TO MAKE TOO MUCH LSD IN THE 60S INTO TOO MUCH LATTER-DAY SAINT IN THE 60S!!!

How brilliant of Tamil Pussy! Now a simple typo is transformed via a clumsy cover-up attempt into a thing of ethical dishonour and a general lack of integrity by Tamil and Dunce!!! LOLLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Please try and recompute that with a pinch of comprehensibility.
<quoted text>
That may be an accurate reflection of just about every professional fighting force in the modern day. Calling that "terrorism" is a bit embellished though.
<quoted text>
Except that drones aren't targeting civilians....and are commissioned only with the authorization of the governments of the foreign countries in which America is utilizing them.
TAMIL TIGER SUPPORTS TERRORISM

Tamil thinks that state-sponsored terrorism is just fine when his side does it!!! It is entirely forseeable and expected that civilians will be murdered in drone attacks. An act of war may only be conducted during a declared war between states. Other activities are police actions and police are required to conduct themselves according to the rule of law and the due process of law, which in the common law is predicated on the premise that one is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law and one has a right to know the charges against one, the evidence, and the right to make a defense. In drone attacks, a terrorist sitting thousands of miles away is murdering people where no state of war exists in law and where no due process of law or respect for the rule of law is recognized by the terrorists operating the drones!!! Where is Ocampo now to prosecute? Oh, that's right, Ocampo never prosecutes white westerners, only Africans, Arabs and east Eurotrash. Tamil is a dope addict and is a criminal himself.

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A VALIANT ATTEMPT BY A COCONUT OREO COOKIE TYPE TO MAKE TOO MUCH LSD IN THE 60S INTO TOO MUCH LATTER-DAY SAINT IN THE 60S!!!
How brilliant of Tamil Pussy! Now a simple typo is transformed via a clumsy cover-up attempt into a thing of ethical dishonour and a general lack of integrity by Tamil and Dunce!!! LOLLLLL
LMAO, what? Have you been drinking?

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a quote from Star Trek 4 you assclown. We have another ignorant Muslin brain trust here people. Him and Bagel Tiger will be sharing spit in no time.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, what? Have you been drinking?
Another Muslim who keeps his brains in his little monkey penis.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I Think Mohammed already answered that question earlier!
not my fault if you want to be ignorant, to the fact!
Can you also study the history of Christianity,even some Christians these day's have Circumcision i.e in France, my friend is a Bengali Muslim married a Christian French dude,converted to Islam, but prior to his conversion,he was always circumcised in his christianity relgion,Jesus was also circumcised for your information.
Even some parts of Africa like your Mormon relgion Polygamy is accepted till today.
Prior to Islam entering all religions accepted un limited amount of wives, Islam is the only religion that put a stop to un limited amount of wives.
read up on Jewish and Christianity or even your own religion first but don't look at the books of the tampered bibles look at the old testament 1st,then compare all three religion then start criticising the Islamic religion.
you ignorant ignoramus!
It's called a discussion queeran boy. Mature people have them all the time. When you are old enough to actually have hair on your little monkey penis, maybe you will understand the concept. Until then, just go and stick your ass in the air for Allah to screw and let the adults talk.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Muslim who keeps his brains in his little monkey penis.
HERE WE HAVE DANA-GIRL ROBERTSON AT HER MOST MATURE, MOST INTELLECTUAL, MOST ERUDITE, MOST SERIOUS, engaging in intellectual discourse and debate worthy of the Oxford Debating CLub!!! LOLLLL

Dana-girl, you blew your credibility!!! You are just another little twit who doesn't know that LSD was the big deal in the 60s, not your fanciful steaming pile of bull excrement served hot to a swarm of blue bottle flies who feast on your "intellectual" offerings!!! LOLLLLLLLL

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE WE HAVE DANA-GIRL ROBERTSON AT HER MOST MATURE, MOST INTELLECTUAL, MOST ERUDITE, MOST SERIOUS, engaging in intellectual discourse and debate worthy of the Oxford Debating CLub!!! LOLLLL
Dana-girl, you blew your credibility!!! You are just another little twit who doesn't know that LSD was the big deal in the 60s, not your fanciful steaming pile of bull excrement served hot to a swarm of blue bottle flies who feast on your "intellectual" offerings!!! LOLLLLLLLL
More proof that Islam is for the retarded. I've met rocks smarter than you. Go stick your ass up for Allah to screw. "Oh Allah, oh Allah, more Allah, deeper Allah!"

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

When you become Muslim, you have to check your brain in at the door.
Virus

Chatham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that Islam is for the retarded. I've met rocks smarter than you. Go stick your ass up for Allah to screw. "Oh Allah, oh Allah, more Allah, deeper Allah!"
Go's to show who you keep as friends "Rocks" are your friends obviously this goes to show your Rock head thick Neanderthal Mentality!

Man Space Cadet on LSD delusions!

A Rock Screwing Trailer Park Trash DANA Girl "Oh LSD!, Oh LSD!,Oh LSD!, Oh LSD!please stop you are hurting my Wrinkly,Saggy, Butt now!,You've Butt fuked me enough times, Now I will try my favourite position with my Donkey I wana Screw, an Animal coz I'm Neanderthal of Nature donkey is the closet to my species!"
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz D.R. & welcome to the New heartland of Holy-Islaam...A M E R I C A ! Cheerz
Salaamz! Just a friendly reminder that "Big-GVRMNT" is now watching from all the little spy drones in the air.LOL! So grab your camera or shotgun and say "shoot-the-birdie!" CheerZ OH! Hey D R Ive decided you,re an unevolved polywog.LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Faith 362,796
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 20 min bmz 201,030
Why Jews Are Worried 22 min bmz 25
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 29 min jihadist Maximum 49,919
Help a convert understand Islam better 40 min jesus is 2
Journalist beheaded 43 min jihadist Maximum 39
Pope Benedict was right about Islam 45 min jihadist Maximum 12
Muslims are civilized Human beings 47 min jihadist Maximum 156
DY: "Jesus" advocates genocide in Bible 10 hr ooo 46

Search the Islam Forum:
•••