CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly ...

CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly Civilians in Pakistan Since 2006

There are 1000 comments on the news.antiwar.com story from Jan 31, 2011, titled CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly Civilians in Pakistan Since 2006. In it, news.antiwar.com reports that:

A new report from the Conflict Monitoring Centre has reported that 2,043 Pakistanis have been slain in CIA drone strikes in the past 5 years, with the vast majority of them innocent civilians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.antiwar.com.

PATUSA

Carmel, ME

#677 Feb 16, 2013
Nigerian wrote:
The US sends warships where it wants to kill people.
We sent warships to Haiti after the earthquake and Malaysia after the tsunami-didn't kill a soul. What did Nigeria send?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#678 Feb 16, 2013
PATUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
We sent warships to Haiti after the earthquake and Malaysia after the tsunami-didn't kill a soul. What did Nigeria send?
You was the biggest distributor of AID to the Haitian crisis any reason why?

REASON Haiti is next door to the USA! you wanted to keep the Haitian people inside Haiti, you didn't want an influx of Haitian Refugee's coming into your land which would have costed the USA billions alot more than the AID they had sent to Haiti.

again this is for your selfish reason's not selfless reason's.

you have warships in every country what is your point?
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#679 Feb 16, 2013
PATUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
A stack of 419 scam letters.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#680 Feb 16, 2013
Mohammedr51 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with the Qur'an?
1. It denies the divinity of Christ.
2. The advocates beating women.
3. It teaches that women are of less value than men.
4. It teaches hatred for dogs.
5. It teaches hatred for Jews.
Hello

Woburn, MA

#681 Feb 16, 2013

Marysville, CA

#682 Feb 16, 2013
EXChristian Now Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so damn right Bro!
Money, greed, immoral sex, guns, drugs, divorces and anger are the roots of all evil in the world and in the US of A today, they say.
The married chief of CIA was folling around with his married Biography writer. VOW ! Chief of CIA .......?
The gun violence in Colorado, Tucson and Newton should open our eyes. American needs social reforms based on Islamic family values.
Very few American kids respect their parents. There are many into drugs and are having illeitimate kids or abortions.
Oh God help us !
If I were you, I would get out of the USA today! Need help packing? Islamic Family values: honor killing, female genital mutilation, burka's, 9 yr old marriages, death for leaving Islam... no thank you.

Marysville, CA

#683 Feb 16, 2013
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You was the biggest distributor of AID to the Haitian crisis any reason why?
REASON Haiti is next door to the USA! you wanted to keep the Haitian people inside Haiti, you didn't want an influx of Haitian Refugee's coming into your land which would have costed the USA billions alot more than the AID they had sent to Haiti.
again this is for your selfish reason's not selfless reason's.
you have warships in every country what is your point?
Have you head still deep up your ass I see. And why did we send send so much aid to Indonesia after their tsunami? More aid than all the Muslim countries combined? The USA is the number nation in the world that helps when anyone is in need.
Hello

Woburn, MA

#684 Feb 16, 2013
A typical Muslim man in US is accurately depicted here

http://enquirerz.blogspot.com/2013/02/typical...

Location hidden

#685 Feb 16, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you head still deep up your ass I see. And why did we send send so much aid to Indonesia after their tsunami? More aid than all the Muslim countries combined? The USA is the number nation in the world that helps when anyone is in need.
I guessed right you are a 52 year old red kneck,hill billy stuck in the your deep foresty Arse living in a caravan (trailer) and blaming your red neck attitudes onto muslims.

your mormons religion is very similar, so why don't I also see you slagging off mormons or christians or jews on this site obviously seem to dispise muslims, for your information did you know Mohammeds wife was 25 years older than him and most of his wives were to, his 1st Syeeda Khadijah was the one who proposed to him, she was also a business woman.

I don't see any of your Torahs or Bibles mentions such things.

Judism Christianity and Islam are very similar religion, Islam just happen to be the last one, there a loads of points in your history you had Neanderthal extremists represent religion.

You can slag off Religion as much as you want, personally I really don't give a shit about a 52 year old acts like a 3 year old.

You seem like a person who only seems to believe in a god when some one dies,yes I have read some of the things that you have said.

Personally you are a hypocrite.

If you didn't have any forms of religion, you wouldn't have morals,guidance or community = law and order in society!

any forms of religion teaches a person respect.

Islam teaches,praying 5 times a day = excercise a form of meditation and discipline.

Fasting teaches a person think of the poor, also detoxes the body, personally I am not that religious, but I do believe in Allah, it is the religion that I am born in to and this is the only religion that I will learn.

All I have to say your mentality shows your ignorance about a religion that you know nothing about, you only judge it by the people who are representing it.

and the ones that are representing it are in civil war, there is not point educating ignoramuses like you because mind is already set.

because are so many Neanderthals like you in America representing America, the like that I had posted earlier about Jewnited States of America you should really study it properly, because describes you country to the T,it has a lot of home truths.

I would not be surprised for 52 year old man, that your wife or wives coz ex mormon that you are have left and your kids don't really give a shit about you,it would not even surprise me you voted for the republican Mick Romney (Mexican Mormon), as a result you are a lonely Old man living in a trailer park writing crap down.

a bit like your America now isolating yourself, Oh what a poor old half a century old man you are.
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

#688 Feb 16, 2013
CIA Drones Attacks are illeagal
EXChristian Now Muslim

Fort Worth, TX

#689 Feb 16, 2013
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
I guessed right you are a 52 year old red kneck,hill billy stuck in the your deep foresty Arse living in a caravan (trailer park) and blaming your red neck attitudes onto Muslims.
your Mormon religion is very similar to the Islamic Religion, so why don't I also see you slagging off Mormons, Christians or Jews on this site?
Obviously you seem to despise Muslims for some Red Neck Reason.
For your information Islam is much more liberal than any of the 3 main religions in the world.
Study all 3 religious history properly and compare all three religions and see which one is the most modern.
I'm sure you have a lot of time in your hands as you are 52 year old semi retired or living on food stamps to study such things instead of writing crap about things that you don't know about.
Did you know Mohammeds wife was 25 years older than him and most of his wives were too, his 1st wife Syeeda Khadijah was the one who proposed to him, she was also a business woman.
I don't see any of your Torahs or Bibles mentions such things about women.
Judism Christianity and Islam are very similar religion, Islam just happen to be the last one, there a loads of points in your history which will prove you had Neanderthal extremists represent religion and you still do, as long as people like you exist.
You can slag off a Religion as much as you want, personally I really don't give a shit about a 52 year old acts like a 3 year old kid.
You seem like a person who only seems to believe in a god when some one dies, yes I have read some of your comment when one of you 52 year old friend passed away.
If you didn't have any forms of religion, you wouldn't have morals,guidance or community = law and order in society!
Islam teaches,praying 5 times a day = exercise a form of meditation and discipline.
Fasting teaches a person to think of the poor = a selfless act,refrain from acts of greed,also detoxes the body, personally I am not that religious, but I do believe in Allah, it is the religion that I am born in and it is the religion that I will follow.
All I have to say your mentality shows your ignorance about a religion that you know nothing about, you only judge it by the people who are representing it which your America has caused civil wars in.
any where you Neanderthals Plonk your big fat hairy arses you have civil war.
and the ones that are representing it are in civil war, there is not point educating ignoramuses like you because mind is already set.
because Red Neck Neanderthals like you in America who represent America do not want to change your behaviour so as a result your mind is set for Isolation its beer and LSD life style for you Gays in it?
You should really study that Article I had posted earlier about Jewnited States of America, because describes you and your country to the T,I'm hundred percent sure you would be able to relate to it,as it has a lot of home truths about your country.
I would not be surprised for a 52 year old man, if your wife or wives (coz ex Mormon)have left you, and your kids don't really give a shit about you, as a result you behave like a lonely racist spewing out your hatred for muslims, it would not even surprise me if you had voted for the Republican Mick Romney (Mexican Mormon), as a result you are a lonely Old man living in a trailer park writing crap down.
a bit like your America now isolating yourself, Oh what a poor old half a century old man you are.
Name: Mr Dana E Robertson
Address: 1150 W 1st St.Merced, CA 9534
Sex: Male
If you have anything to do with Islam, please refrain from insulting, disrespectul and disgusting attitude and language.
This world needs the teachings of Holy Quran. Pray.
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

#690 Feb 16, 2013
Already Case in UK, Hague and Supreme Court of Pakistan Listening Cases of affected families

Marysville, CA

#691 Feb 16, 2013
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I guessed right you are a 52 year old red kneck,hill billy stuck in the your deep foresty Arse living in a caravan (trailer) and blaming your red neck attitudes onto muslims.
your mormons religion is very similar, so why don't I also see you slagging off mormons or christians or jews on this site obviously seem to dispise muslims, for your information did you know Mohammeds wife was 25 years older than him and most of his wives were to, his 1st Syeeda Khadijah was the one who proposed to him, she was also a business woman.
I don't see any of your Torahs or Bibles mentions such things.
Judism Christianity and Islam are very similar religion, Islam just happen to be the last one, there a loads of points in your history you had Neanderthal extremists represent religion.
You can slag off Religion as much as you want, personally I really don't give a shit about a 52 year old acts like a 3 year old.
You seem like a person who only seems to believe in a god when some one dies,yes I have read some of the things that you have said.
Islam teaches,praying 5 times a day = excercise a form of meditation and discipline.
Fasting teaches a person think of the poor, also detoxes the body, personally I am not that religious, but I do believe in Allah, it is the religion that I am born in to and this is the only religion that I will learn.
All I have to say your mentality shows your ignorance about a religion that you know nothing about, you only judge it by the people who are representing it.
because are so many Neanderthals like you in America representing America, the like that I had posted earlier about Jewnited States of America you should really study it properly, because describes you country to the T,it has a lot of home truths.
I would not be surprised for 52 year old man, that your wife or wives coz ex mormon that you are have left and your kids don't really give a shit about you,it would not even surprise me you voted for the republican Mick Romney (Mexican Mormon), as a result you are a lonely Old man living in a trailer park writing crap down.
I know I have pissed a person to the core when they start doing internet searches on me. LOL!!!

By the way, I own my house, can you say the same? Better stick to your queeran, sand monkey. Time to stick your ass in the air for Allah! "Oh Allah, oh Allah, more Allah, deeper Allah!!!" What a sperm breath! LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#692 Feb 16, 2013
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
Name: Mr Dana E Robertson
Address: 1150 W 1st St.Merced, CA 9534
Sex: Male
So pissed you posted it twice! LOL!!! Do you know why I use my real name here, and everywhere? I have nothing to hide, and nothing to be afraid of. Muslim child molesters like you have to hide their names.
By the way, my real middle name starts with an "F". Like in "I f**ked Bengal Tiger in the ass, he wanted seconds!"
Go read your queeran,boy. And it you don't like what I say, feel free to come and visit me, you have the address. I'll send you to paradise. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Marysville, CA

#693 Feb 16, 2013
EXChristian Now Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have anything to do with Islam, please refrain from insulting, disrespectul and disgusting attitude and language.
This world needs the teachings of Holy Quran. Pray.
It's OK, he just being a good Muslim.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#694 Feb 16, 2013
Clark wrote:
CIA Drones Attacks are illeagal
Prove it.

This should be interesting.
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

#695 Feb 17, 2013
Collateral Damage is much higher ... is it not Illegal Killing Innocent Civilians
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#696 Feb 17, 2013
Clark wrote:
Collateral Damage is much higher ... is it not Illegal Killing Innocent Civilians
If the bad guys are hiding among innocent civilians, then no it isn't. This is war.
Clark

Karachi, Pakistan

#697 Feb 17, 2013
Geneva Convention is there u can't justify Killing Innocent if its war ..

Location hidden

#698 Feb 17, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I have pissed a person to the core when they start doing internet searches on me. LOL!!!
By the way, I own my house, can you say the same? Better stick to your queeran, sand monkey. Time to stick your ass in the air for Allah! "Oh Allah, oh Allah, more Allah, deeper Allah!!!" What a sperm breath! LOL!!!
Yes I own 6 and 5 restaurants and I can assure you I am alot younger than you!

So how many do you own?

better stick to your Terrorism of hate, obviously I've hit a nerve!

Is America the WorldÂ’s Largest Sponsor of Terrorism
American Officials Admit that the U.S. Is a Huge Sponsor of Terrorism
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/08/is-ame...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min AlaTurc 489,881
How to XTERMINATE d7th Century Muslims Barbarians? 9 min Abvfd 23
Why RAMADAMIT Takes A Month To Celebrate" 10 min Rube Goldstein 30
Thank you to all our Veterans!!! (May '12) 13 min joking yaar 27
Poll 4th of July: Celebrating The Annihilation & Sub... (Jul '11) 19 min joking yaar 159
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 37 min Sheilaa 989
why prophet mohammad having sex with a dead woman? (Aug '09) 1 hr Sheilaa 299
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr CantHideTheTruth 252,992
News Faces of Islam 17 hr Yasser PigAfat 134
More from around the web