CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly ...

CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly Civilians in Pakistan Since 2006

There are 999 comments on the news.antiwar.com story from Jan 31, 2011, titled CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly Civilians in Pakistan Since 2006. In it, news.antiwar.com reports that:

A new report from the Conflict Monitoring Centre has reported that 2,043 Pakistanis have been slain in CIA drone strikes in the past 5 years, with the vast majority of them innocent civilians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.antiwar.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#612 Feb 14, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vietnamese have defeated the low IQ, sex meniac Gringo war mongers.
They attacked Iraq with shock and awe, and they had to leave with utter shame and defeat, mission unaccomplished. Just look at the Human right violations at Abu-Gharib prison. They do admit the attack was unjustified and based on poor intelligence info about WOMDs.
They attacked Afghanistan about 11 years ago and are still trying to defeat the poor and unarmed men from Afghanistan. No success, and finally the wish to exit. This attack was also based on poor intelligence. 911 was a Zionist plan.
This great country called the United States of America is not a terrorist state It has a great Constitution, but many Americans fail to respect it. Americans in general are good and kind-hearted people. But, it seems like since Ronald Raegan it has has been cursed, not blessed, with some of the dumbest and most undeserving leaders, as dumb as the door knobs. With the military and economic arrogance that has gotten into their brainless skulls, they think they can bomb or nuke any country at will, impose economic sanctions, no-fly zones and embargos on any country except Israel and UK, any country which does not tow the American line or dance to an American tune. They have shown that they have no respect for the UN Charter on many occasions. Their tactics are very heavy handed, and many times thay have used these heavy handed tactics on their own people also, which is a shame.
We won Iraq, we won Afghanistan, we killed 2 million Vietnamese and destroyed the whole country...while losing an average of 4800 soldiers/year.
American has killed 1.5 million dirty muslims in retaliation for the crimes of 9/11. The entire muslim world is in chaos and a state of perpetual darkness and slaughter. Anyhow, why are you living in America again, you sullah scumbag? Oh! That's right....because our society, culture, educational system, infrastructure, economy, health care system, law enforcement community, scientific culture, our standard of living, our sanitation, our industrial base, our opportunies...etc...are far far far superior than anything in your rat-hole homeland. But since you hate America so much, it seems logical that you would be anxious to ...you know...get the fck out. We don't need you, we don't want you, wog.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#613 Feb 14, 2013
Mohammedr51 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I remind you that Muslim terrorists were not a problem in america or the west before you decided to teach them to carry out terrorism so you could have the upper hand over the Russians during the cold war.
The U.S. forces trained the Afghans in road-side bombings?

In the subsequent decade to what you're referring to, it was the American-lead NATO coalition which came to the aid of Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo from Serbian brutality....and the token of appreciation of that a couple years following was what, 9-11?
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Ivanhoe, Australia

#614 Feb 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
In the subsequent decade to what you're referring to, it was the American-lead NATO coalition which came to the aid of Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo from Serbian brutality....and the token of appreciation of that a couple years following was what, 9-11?
nice avatar bro haha

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#615 Feb 14, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text> nice avatar bro haha
Thanks man! Me and the Asian posse packed in 6 bowls today (first time in a few weeks for me), and I had an overwhelming moment of nationalist clarity....lets hope it lasts.
Deb

India

#616 Feb 15, 2013
My Dear Friend

Do not talk about innocence. When the Pakistani troops killed 3 Million unarmed and innocent Hindus in East Pakistan in 1970, where were you?? so everything fair in war. and this is world war against Pakistan instigated world terrorism during 9/11 in NY and 26/11 in Mumbai. Believe it or not, we will put an end to it very soon.
Abu Najda wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not make the distinction ...
<quoted text>
But still no comment about the innocent civilians killed? Security forces and army - at least they know there is a risk when they signed up - but 2000 innocent people? What about them? Acceptable is it?
<quoted text>
I would rather the US was out of Pakistan and left them to sort their own issues out minus interference and threats. Pakistanis are killing Pakistanis - at the instigation of the US in Pakistan.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#617 Feb 15, 2013
Mohammedr51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you being so close minded, calling me scumbag, did I ever participate or even shown the slightest support for any of the acts you have mentioned? OK so tell us how many Muslims were involved in this? Lets just say 100 maybe 200, Islam has over 1 billion followers so they represent a very small percentage of Muslims.
I remember seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets when it happened.

Marysville, CA

#618 Feb 15, 2013
Mohammedr51 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't bring NASCAR into this I simply said fair enough NASCAR don't switch, but you have to keep in mind that north America is one of the largest market for sports and performance vehicles, do you think the owners of these vehicles would be keen on using a inferior engine?
They don't have to. The nation as a rule can run on natural gas or electricity and NASCAR can use all the petrol it wants. One has zero effect on the other.

Marysville, CA

#619 Feb 15, 2013
Mohammedr51 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I remind you that Muslim terrorists were not a problem in america or the west before you decided to teach them to carry out terrorism so you could have the upper hand over the Russians during the cold war.
So, helping Muslims fight the Russian invaders was a bad thing to do? For once, I agree. Looking back, it would have been just as well to let the Russians kill all the Muslims they could. Help a Muslim and they will stab you in the back while praising Allah.
aryan

London, UK

#620 Feb 15, 2013
Dana at 619, you are right. AFG was better under the Russians than it is now.

Russians/communists ended feudalism, huge wealth disparity, honour killings, superstition and uplifted womens rights whilst at the same time trying to develop an infrastracture in the country.

The USA backed mujahideen were by enlarge just feudal landlords, socially coerced peasant serfs and a few jihadis.

They are the ones that ruined AFG.

The real blame for this goes on the USA.

Who asked for help, no one, if you want to help people why not help people overthrown Govts in Colombia and other countries why choose AFG.

AFG was chosen for your needs not the needs of AFG and it's people.

USA has never had a sincere realtion with any of it's asian partners except Israel.

USSR however was not as uncaring and cruel in it's relationships.

Marysville, CA

#621 Feb 15, 2013
aryan wrote:
Dana at 619, you are right. AFG was better under the Russians than it is now.
Russians/communists ended feudalism, huge wealth disparity, honour killings, superstition and uplifted womens rights whilst at the same time trying to develop an infrastracture in the country.
The USA backed mujahideen were by enlarge just feudal landlords, socially coerced peasant serfs and a few jihadis.
They are the ones that ruined AFG.
The real blame for this goes on the USA.
Who asked for help, no one, if you want to help people why not help people overthrown Govts in Colombia and other countries why choose AFG.
AFG was chosen for your needs not the needs of AFG and it's people.
USA has never had a sincere realtion with any of it's asian partners except Israel.
USSR however was not as uncaring and cruel in it's relationships.
I wish I could disagree with you, but I can't be honest to myself. Columbia has a mostly honest government, and we do help them deal with the drug cartels that try to run it. Panama, we did help overthrow their dictator years back.
aryan

London, UK

#622 Feb 15, 2013
Deb wrote:

Believe it or not, we will put an end to it very soon.

YOu are a complete fool. India cannot control it's own country.

The vast majority of people of Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, and the North East want India and Indian troops out of there territory.

They do not want to know India at all.

At the same time there is a communist insurection in the east of the country.

The parliament is filled with corruption and criminals. As has been proven time and again that many of the MPs are rapists, murderers, kidnappers.

The armed forces are continually being investiagated and being found guilty of corruption as the current Italian corruption case proves that the armed forces are guilty of corruption.

The Guru case confirms that there has been a Judical murder of Guru.

At the same time the majority of the worlds poor are indian and there is more malnutrition in India then the whole of Africa.

So please do not talk rubbish about putting an end to anything, you cannot even end gang rapes in your own capital.

First put an end to the starvation of your hundreds of millions.

Then put an end to your naked millions.

Then put an end to your millions of homeless.

Then put an end to your corruption riddled MPs.

Then put an end to your corruption riddled Armed forces.

Then put an end to your occupation of Kashmir.

Then put an end to your occupation of Tamil Lands.

Then put an end to your occupation of Khalistan.

Then put an end to your occupation of North eastern state.

Then put an end to your mistreatement of Muslim minority

Then put an end to your mistreatement of Christian minority

Then put an end to your mistreatement of women.

Then put an end to your degradation of Humanity with a caste System.

Then put an end to your superstitious and fake babas, sadhus.

And finally stop dreaming that anyone in the world has an interst in indians other than national economic interest of getting slave cheap labour from indians who are otherwise riddiculed the world over.

FINALLY as Churchill said India is not a country, it is a collection of countries.

So you being most likely a Bahiya or Marati do not represent INDIA only one section.

Ivanhoe, Australia

#623 Feb 15, 2013
aryan wrote:
Deb wrote:

Believe it or not, we will put an end to it very soon.

YOu are a complete fool. India cannot control it's own country.

The vast majority of people of Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, and the North East want India and Indian troops out of there territory.

They do not want to know India at all.

At the same time there is a communist insurection in the east of the country.

The parliament is filled with corruption and criminals. As has been proven time and again that many of the MPs are rapists, murderers, kidnappers.

The armed forces are continually being investiagated and being found guilty of corruption as the current Italian corruption case proves that the armed forces are guilty of corruption.

The Guru case confirms that there has been a Judical murder of Guru.

At the same time the majority of the worlds poor are indian and there is more malnutrition in India then the whole of Africa.

So please do not talk rubbish about putting an end to anything, you cannot even end gang rapes in your own capital.

First put an end to the starvation of your hundreds of millions.

Then put an end to your naked millions.

Then put an end to your millions of homeless.

Then put an end to your corruption riddled MPs.

Then put an end to your corruption riddled Armed forces.

Then put an end to your occupation of Kashmir.

Then put an end to your occupation of Tamil Lands.

Then put an end to your occupation of Khalistan.

Then put an end to your occupation of North eastern state.

Then put an end to your mistreatement of Muslim minority

Then put an end to your mistreatement of Christian minority

Then put an end to your mistreatement of women.

Then put an end to your degradation of Humanity with a caste System.

Then put an end to your superstitious and fake babas, sadhus.

And finally stop dreaming that anyone in the world has an interst in indians other than national economic interest of getting slave cheap labour from indians who are otherwise riddiculed the world over.

FINALLY as Churchill said India is not a country, it is a collection of countries.

So you being most likely a Bahiya or Marati do not represent INDIA only one section.
Khalistan Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad!
PakARSEsTANi

Croydon, UK

#624 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Khalistan Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad!
DRONE STRIKE ZINDABAD

Ivanhoe, Australia

#626 Feb 15, 2013
PakARSEsTANi wrote:
<quoted text>
DRONE STRIKE ZINDABAD
Teri maa di phuddi zindabad!

Since: Jan 13

Bristol, UK

#627 Feb 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Really? We taught them? What about the '1972 Olympics? What about the sky-jackings, the bus-bombings, the school massacres that pre-date Soviet/Afghanistan? Huh? Did we teach the butchers of Beslan? The Mumbai shooters? Of course not. How typically muslim of you to blame others and divert attention from the glaring and diseased shortcomings of your filthy culture. I'm surprised you didn't blame the Jews, you dunce.
So tell us about the cruel acts of terrorism the Muslims have carried out upon the west pre-1971 the only ones that I could find were 1972 Olympics and the grand mosque seizure. I recall you saying America are merely retaliating to Muslim extremism and should be allowed to do so, well shouldn't the Palestinians also exercise this right?
The grand mosque seizure was a bunch of nutters, who thought imam Mahdi had arrived to save the world, and prepare everyone for judgement day.
Belsan was Russia the exact people you taught them to hate.
Mumbai attacks were carried out by your friends Pakistan, whom you also helped in killing 3 million Bangladeshis in 1971.

Bristol, UK

#628 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text> Where was Guru Nanak born.... Nanakana Sahib near Lahore, Pakistan. Prior to partition Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus lived all across the Panjab with West Panjab having a slight Muslim Majority and East Panjab having a Hindu/Sikh majority. True Panjabis have never had a problem with Sikhs only Pathans, Syeds, Qureshis, Abbasi's (the last 3 being of arab heritage) and some Muslim Rajputs mixed with mughal blood have had problems with Sikhs Jatts,Gujjars and Shaikhs (Khatri and Brahmin converts) have never had any problems with Sikhs and Hindus.
Some areas in west Punjab, including Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, and Gujrat, had a large Sikh and Hindu population, and many of the residents were attacked or killed. On the other side, in East Punjab, cities such as Amritsar, Ludhiana, Gurdaspur, and Jalandhar had a majority Muslim population, of which thousands were killed or emigrated.

So Lahore was mainly Hindu's, yes sure pre-partition everyone lived in peace because the cities were either Muslims stronghold or Hindu and Sikh stronghold.

But aren't most of the Pakistani population of one of the ethnicities you have listed?

Actually you have had problems with the Hindus, why was it in 1971 soldiers would check if a man or boy was circumcised and if he was not he would be killed on the spot?

What about the Mumbai attacks?

Bristol, UK

#629 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but if you go back to 1971 you will also find the US had provided Pakistan with a U.S. nuclear submarine the U.S.S. Enterprise, to the Bay of Bengal, and authorized the transfer of U.S. military supplies to Pakistan, how many Muslims do you think were killed because of this?
As far as 9/11 is concerned wasn't it Bin Laden, one of America's best buddies who mastermind behind the attack?

Bristol, UK

#630 Feb 15, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have to. The nation as a rule can run on natural gas or electricity and NASCAR can use all the petrol it wants. One has zero effect on the other.
USA is capable of soo much yet they let their population suffer soo much, they even had them running around for toilet paper, didn't this thought occur to anyone of your politicians at that time? If the US were capable of doing so they would have done it by now, but there will be many difficulties to such a plan, I concede it will be truly revolutionary if they manage to make a break through, but the Japanese have been working on it since the boycott and the best they have come up with is the Prius which is a hybrid so requires petrol and is also seriously under powered, it would cost billions, maybe even trillions to convert everything it will be an economical failure.

Bristol, UK

#631 Feb 15, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets when it happened.
Oh did you now? were these the same people your government was trying to liberate from their natural reso... opps I meant from their unjust and corrupt government.
PATUSA

Carmel, ME

#632 Feb 15, 2013
Mohammedr51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but if you go back to 1971 you will also find the US had provided Pakistan with a U.S. nuclear submarine the U.S.S. Enterprise, to the Bay of Bengal, and authorized the transfer of U.S. military supplies to Pakistan, how many Muslims do you think were killed because of this?
As far as 9/11 is concerned wasn't it Bin Laden, one of America's best buddies who mastermind behind the attack?
Get it right. First of all, the USS Enterprise (1971)is an aircraft carrier. US submarines are not named after previous commissioned US Navy vessels such as the USS Enterprise from WWII. The "N" designations are all named after people, places, fish, or names like "Seawolf".

Secondly, the US never provided any country a US Naval vessel with nuclear propulsion systems in "1971". The first nuke powered subs were first launched in the mid-1950's, and have since been brought to higher, more advanced, designs and mission capabilities. When they are decommissioned, they are "scrapped", not "given" to another nation, like Russia did with India,(India was given two Russian subs).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 hr chazmo 521,577
Israel Has The Right... 6 hr J_a_n 5
Can the West teach Muslims morals and decency? (Sep '15) 11 hr Poster No 1 12
Poll It's NOT up to you fools anymore. WE are NOW ca... (Jun '11) 13 hr The Seer 195
The Origin of Zero is NOT Islamic 13 hr The Revealer 1
News Sept. 11, 2010 - The Right Way to Remember (Sep '10) 13 hr Islam sucks 143
Vikings wore garments that invoked the name Allah 13 hr Islam sucks 3
More from around the web