CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly ...

CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly Civilians in Pakistan Since 2006

There are 999 comments on the news.antiwar.com story from Jan 31, 2011, titled CIA Drones Killed Over 2,000, Mostly Civilians in Pakistan Since 2006. In it, news.antiwar.com reports that:

A new report from the Conflict Monitoring Centre has reported that 2,043 Pakistanis have been slain in CIA drone strikes in the past 5 years, with the vast majority of them innocent civilians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.antiwar.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#200 Jan 27, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an American citizen.
And I will say again and again that America is a hysterical war monger country and does not know that Peace does not come from the barrel of guns. And, my Patriotism includes a loyal opposition of America's stupid Foreign and domestic policies from Middle East to the whole world and inside America as well.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said:" When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain (obliged) to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart. I have generally found the gravest and most useful citizens are not the easiest provoked to swell the noise, though they may be punctual at the polls"
With an American flag tucked to everything from cigarrette lighters to SUV windows, very few people seem to really know or care what Patriotism is really about.
The world is changing. We have a duty as an American to have a loyal, strong and sensible opposition - the people who question the government's decisions and actions but are still loyal to this country.
The dissenting opinion should be the most chersihed and protected, after all, protecting the minority from an overbearing majority is the very reason this country was settled.- that is what makes the American Democracy a true democracy and not like the hokus pokus Indian democracy where the minority is always under the gun.
How can I as a good human being and a good American citizen support the immoral and unlawful practices of certain American leaders like the detention of 13 year old kids at Guantanamo? The American law states "We are not guilty until proven guilty". Besides, there is a Geneva Convention which needs to protect the rights of these prisoners. What happened to that? These kids were detained in Guantanamo for months without any trial. What about the American war crimes in Abu-Gharib prison? and the list goes on and on..........
Emerson was a queer and you should be thrown into Gitmo and waterboarded.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#201 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
168 children killed in drone strikes in Pakistan since start of campaign
As many as 168 children have been killed in drone strikes in Pakistan during the past seven years as the CIA has intensified its secret programme against militants along the Afghan border.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...
How many children were killed at Beslan? How many children lost parents on 9/11/01....or in Madrid, London? Fck Pakistan.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#202 Jan 27, 2013
Woohoo!
2000 more muztards made good!!!
Go America.
Khan

Wichita, KS

#203 Jan 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>How many children were killed at Beslan? How many children lost parents on 9/11/01....or in Madrid, London? Fck Pakistan.
What can you expect from sick-minded people?
How do you know Emerson was a queer?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#204 Jan 27, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an American citizen.
And I will say again and again that America is a hysterical war monger country and does not know that Peace does not come from the barrel of guns. And, my Patriotism includes a loyal opposition of America's stupid Foreign and domestic policies from Middle East to the whole world and inside America as well.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said:" When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain (obliged) to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart. I have generally found the gravest and most useful citizens are not the easiest provoked to swell the noise, though they may be punctual at the polls"
With an American flag tucked to everything from cigarrette lighters to SUV windows, very few people seem to really know or care what Patriotism is really about.
The world is changing. We have a duty as an American to have a loyal, strong and sensible opposition - the people who question the government's decisions and actions but are still loyal to this country.
The dissenting opinion should be the most chersihed and protected, after all, protecting the minority from an overbearing majority is the very reason this country was settled.- that is what makes the American Democracy a true democracy and not like the hokus pokus Indian democracy where the minority is always under the gun.
How can I as a good human being and a good American citizen support the immoral and unlawful practices of certain American leaders like the detention of 13 year old kids at Guantanamo? The American law states "We are not guilty until proven guilty". Besides, there is a Geneva Convention which needs to protect the rights of these prisoners. What happened to that? These kids were detained in Guantanamo for months without any trial. What about the American war crimes in Abu-Gharib prison? and the list goes on and on..........
Oh yeah spouting quotes is doing a lot! You condemn the actions of the president you also call 'honorable'. I think you really aren't doing anything.
Khan

Wichita, KS

#205 Jan 27, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah spouting quotes is doing a lot! You condemn the actions of the president you also call 'honorable'. I think you really aren't doing anything.
Children draw conclusions based on previous experience. Small white children often conclude that the dark skinned people are dirty and dangerous. You have been raised probably under a home environment that says all Muslims are ferocious mutt of the mechanic's shops. Your mind speaks itself of its shrimpness. You write Fck a lot. You do have hateful mind and a short temper.

Tolerance is way of living with our differences. In any civilized society, not necessarily the Western society, we offer each other attention and respect even when we cannot agree.

Please don't be a prisoner of hatred and intolerance if you wish to convince me with your arguments.
Do you know about 600,000 Iraqis were killed in a war waged by America just based on poor intelligence?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#206 Jan 27, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you know about 600,000 Iraqis were killed in a war waged by America just based on poor intelligence?
Iraq and Afghanistan were collective retribution against muslims for the crimes of 9/11/01. If you filthy animals expect to have even a shred of credibility, it would be helpful if you could refrain from slaughtering innocent people in every corner of the world for a day or two. Muslims have declared war on the decent and moral people of the world.....Now you reap the whirlwind.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#207 Jan 27, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Children draw conclusions based on previous experience. Small white children often conclude that the dark skinned people are dirty and dangerous. You have been raised probably under a home environment that says all Muslims are ferocious mutt of the mechanic's shops. Your mind speaks itself of its shrimpness. You write Fck a lot. You do have hateful mind and a short temper.
Tolerance is way of living with our differences. In any civilized society, not necessarily the Western society, we offer each other attention and respect even when we cannot agree.
Please don't be a prisoner of hatred and intolerance if you wish to convince me with your arguments.
What a bunch of malarkey.

Posting nonsense on the Islam forum isnt' doing anything.

So, tell me, Mr Outraged Idiot, what are YOU DOING to change Obama's drone strategy that you condemn?
Khan

Wichita, KS

#208 Jan 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq and Afghanistan were collective retribution against muslims for the crimes of 9/11/01. If you filthy animals expect to have even a shred of credibility, it would be helpful if you could refrain from slaughtering innocent people in every corner of the world for a day or two. Muslims have declared war on the decent and moral people of the world.....Now you reap the whirlwind.
That is exactly where you are dead wrong.
I hate to debate with illiterate and short-tempred people. They blindly believe the Media which is controlled by a special interest group.

Read and educate yourself first.

We know who did 911
Bob Moriarty
Archives
Posted Sep 11, 2012
http://www.321gold.com/editorials/moriarty/mo...

We know because they danced and cheered as Americans leapt to their deaths from the burning towers,“our purpose was to document the event.” We know because they said,“Very good,” as 3,000 Americans perished. We know because the President of the United States admitted having prior knowledge of 911 in a press conference. Don’t listen to what he says, listen to how he reacts.
I’ve always been quite willing to crawl out on a limb and saw the limb off behind me over the last 11 years of running this website. Every piece I have ever written is still posted on the archives page so if someone feels like throwing rocks, they can.
I wrote an unusual piece on the 11th of March 2007 predicting a nuclear war within 30 days. The Zionist paid trolls immediately began attacking me. You see, Americans are not allowed to be critical or speak the truth about Israel or Zionism. The 30 days passed and no nuclear war ensued. There was no false flag operation. Or was there?
Let me give you a little of my background that not a lot of people are aware. I was in the US Marine Corps from 1964 until 1970. I was an F-4B pilot but I was also what the military calls a 0202; a military intelligence officer. I spent from July of 1968 until March of 1970 in combat in Vietnam. I had over 800 combat missions, more than any fixed wing pilot has flown in the US military in any war ever. I had over 55 personal decorations. I know war and I know intelligence.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#209 Jan 28, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to debate with illiterate and short-tempred people. They blindly believe the Media which is controlled by a special interest group.
We know who did 911
Bob Moriarty
Archives
Posted Sep 11, 2012
We know because they danced and cheered as Americans leapt to their deaths from the burning towers,“our purpose was to document the event.” We know because they said,“Very good,” as 3,000 Americans perished. We know because the President of the United States admitted having prior knowledge of 911 in a press conference. Don’t listen to what he says, listen to how he reacts.
I’ve always been quite willing to crawl out on a limb and saw the limb off behind me over the last 11 years of running this website. Every piece I have ever written is still posted on the archives page so if someone feels like throwing rocks, they can.
I wrote an unusual piece on the 11th of March 2007 predicting a nuclear war within 30 days. The Zionist paid trolls immediately began attacking me. You see, Americans are not allowed to be critical or speak the truth about Israel or Zionism. The 30 days passed and no nuclear war ensued. There was no false flag operation. Or was there?
Let me give you a little of my background that not a lot of people are aware. I was in the US Marine Corps from 1964 until 1970. I was an F-4B pilot but I was also what the military calls a 0202; a military intelligence officer. I spent from July of 1968 until March of 1970 in combat in Vietnam. I had over 800 combat missions, more than any fixed wing pilot has flown in the US military in any war ever. I had over 55 personal decorations. I know war and I know intelligence.
Oh! I get it it,.....You are bat-sh*t crazy. It all makes sense now. The "zionists".....of course. That has to be the explanation. Nothing could be as fck'd up and disgusting as islams seems...O could it?
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#211 Jan 28, 2013
always in good faith
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#212 Feb 1, 2013
UN Intervention must _ Legality issue must

“truth always wins”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#213 Feb 2, 2013
mICHEAL wrote:
UN Intervention must _ Legality issue must
where UN should intervene and in which way?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#214 Feb 3, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who did 911
Bob Moriarty
Archives
Posted Sep 11, 2012
Well said Khan
Asif Iqbal

Arlington, TX

#215 Feb 3, 2013
CecilRhodes wrote:
There are no "civilians" in Pakistan. They are all terrorists. We should be assisting India and bombing Pakistan.
Sick minded people like you make America look like the worst terrorist country of the world.
You should be on a watch list if your mentality is so destructive. The number of sick people is on a rise in America. No wonder.

Pakistan does not need America, it is America which needs Pakistan.
The whole region hates America's aggressive war mongering policiese. They are saying loud and clear "Go HOME YANKEE MC"

They have opened a big red light area in Kabul and have brought Dutch girls to prostitute.

What a sick people.

God will punish them.
Khan

Wichita, KS

#216 Feb 4, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
From the article:
'And while 2,043 is a lot of people to kill in the past five years, over 75% of them were actually killed in the past two years since President Obama took office.'
Ah......I think you've missed the real point of the article you posted.
roflmao!
You discovered a Libertarian~~~Conservative website. Enjoy it all!
Pork found in British Prison as Halal Food.

This is a very serious discovery & allegation. The principles & practices that delineate civilized from the uncivilized, whether individuals, institutions or societies, is that the former protects the rights of those (humans or animals) who cannot defend themselves from the onslaught or aggression by others, whether done actively or passively, while the latter doesn’t. The hospital infirm & the prison inmate fall into these categories that cannot defend themselves. It is absolutely imperative that the British government finds the culprits & the motives behind such heinous adulteration & bring them to justice.

p.s.: personally, I have found the British society, while better than most other, is bigoted, superficial & very (subtly) repressive. May God guide us all.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#217 Feb 4, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pork found in British Prison as Halal Food.
This is a very serious discovery & allegation. The principles & practices that delineate civilized from the uncivilized, whether individuals, institutions or societies, is that the former protects the rights of those (humans or animals) who cannot defend themselves from the onslaught or aggression by others, whether done actively or passively, while the latter doesn’t. The hospital infirm & the prison inmate fall into these categories that cannot defend themselves. It is absolutely imperative that the British government finds the culprits & the motives behind such heinous adulteration & bring them to justice.
p.s.: personally, I have found the British society, while better than most other, is bigoted, superficial & very (subtly) repressive. May God guide us all.
As it is said, don't do the crime, you don't do the time. Criminals should have to eat what the government can afford to feed them. Don't like the food-move back to where you came from if you get out of prison. Or, "when in Rome, you do as the Roman's do" will suffice.
PATRIOT

Houston, TX

#218 Feb 4, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
Oh and when in Rome, you sodomize Roman kids.
That will suffice.
Quit stalking me b=astard son of b=astards and father of b=astards.
PATRIOT

Houston, TX

#219 Feb 4, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
Oh and "when in Rome, you sodomize Roman kids".
That will suffice.
Quit stalking me you filthy b=astard son of b=astards and father of b=astards.
FONTAINE

Carmel, ME

#220 Feb 4, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit stalking me you filthy b=astard son of b=astards and father of b=astards.
Eat your crap stained panties and die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 10 min J_a_n 35
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr Hunter 521,850
I've never seen a forum more TROLL-infested tha... (Jan '13) 4 hr Prophet Muhammad 73
Islam can never be exterminated 7 hr Impervious 2 trol... 13
Trump is one step closer to being impeached 11 hr Khan 13
ISLAM==>>lS A THREAT TO WORLD PEACE! Sun ISLAM ISCANCER 1
Trump is on pain meds Sun Sonu 4
More from around the web