Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict X...

Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for open interfaith dia...

There are 14364 comments on the Paktribune.com story from Sep 29, 2006, titled Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for open interfaith dia.... In it, Paktribune.com reports that:

Friday September 29, 2006 JEDDAH: Eminent scholar of comparative religion Dr. Zakir Naik has invited Pope Benedict XVI for an open inter-faith dialogue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paktribune.com.

First Prev
of 719
Next Last
shaz

Atlanta, GA

#15785 Jul 6, 2016
enough42hindu wrote:
<quoted text>
If I sing the praise of Krishna and Kalki Avathars you call me a sick Muslim!!
Wonder why? are you a hindu fanatic and not a good Hindu?
Om Shanthi.
Krishna came FIRST and Jesus copied him.
Trimurthy is superior to Trinity.
Brother Jesus never copied him but the message to all the messengers is same that believe in only in one God.
shaz

Atlanta, GA

#15786 Jul 6, 2016
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Bull-shit!
Muslims are blind to their murdering innocent people in the world.
How can Muslims have truth when their own god Allah boast of being a deceiver and a liar?
The truth is: "There is no truth in Muhammad's jinn devil religion worship of the pagan moon god Allah."

The Pope needs to wise up and tell the Muslims to stop murdering Christians.
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them,[even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.(quran 5:32)

and brother acually you are lying

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#15787 Jul 7, 2016
shaz wrote:
<quoted text>

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them,[even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.(quran 5:32)

and brother acually you are lying
This verse is aimed at "the Children of Israel", in other words, the jews.

Also, consider what is meant with "corruption in the land". According to many muslim clerics, being homosexual is "corruption". Making fun of islam, Mohammed, or muslims is "corruption". Having sex out of wedlock is "corruption". Just about anything can be "corruption". It shows how vague the koran is, and any 'supreme being would have known humans need extremely clear descriptions, and even then some would misunderstand.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#15788 Jan 14, 2017
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>

This verse is aimed at "the Children of Israel", in other words, the jews.

Also, consider what is meant with "corruption in the land". According to many muslim clerics, being homosexual is "corruption". Making fun of islam, Mohammed, or muslims is "corruption". Having sex out of wedlock is "corruption". Just about anything can be "corruption". It shows how vague the koran is, and any 'supreme being would have known humans need extremely clear descriptions, and even then some would misunderstand.
I posted this on another forum, but feel it is appropriate to post here too. Hi there, Marco the atheist, long time, no see..

"I believe that once one realises they are a spiritual being having a human experience they walk a certain path.

I believe that until one realises they are on a spiritual path they will never see more than "nothing"....

I believe that we should always share our Faith and knowledge and we should do this with what ever Angel is supporting us, and there are indeed many!

I believe that we can help others believe and this is why we are here. I almost feel like saying to myself "welcome back" :)

Welcome to anyone who feels like being welcomed :) "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 719
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Ramzi 516,979
Virginity Restoration? 4 hr Aisha 1
News Ohio Government And Local New York Town Website... 5 hr One Womyn Riot 2
Topix Forums Being Discontinued (Feb '15) 5 hr Muslims down to one 60
Pity the poor Muslims on Topix 9 hr J_a_n 6
Serene and at ease 10 hr Abandoned and alone 1
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 10 hr J_a_n 22
More from around the web