Violent Muslim Riots Hit Australia

Violent Muslim Riots Hit Australia

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Violent Muslim Riots Hit Australia; Police attacked, hospitalized "Behead all those who insult the Prophet"

Saturday, September 15, 2012

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 22, 2012
The anti-freedom riots come to the West -- one reader wrote me,

"Here in Sydney Australia we saw your interview on Fox and Friends. Thank God you articulate what so many of us know to be true.

Earlier today my city of Sydney was overrun by psychotic, foaming-at-the-mouth muslims violently protesting against us infidels. The riot was an extension of the Middle East uprisings, supposedly avenging the 'offensive film'. Police were beaten and bloodied, the Muslim rage was deafening and what I witnessed today was truly unsettling. We've never seen anything like it here in Australia."

NBC News: Some of the chanting protesters carried placards reading "Behead all those who insult the Prophet."

Several streets, usually thronging with weekend shoppers, were blocked off by police as the protest grew. Police, many wearing anti-riot equipment and some on horseback, used dogs and chemical sprays as they tried to control the protest.


Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film Radio Australia

Updated 15 September 2012, 18:45 AEST


Violence has erupted in central Sydney as hundreds of Muslims protest against a controversial film about the Prophet Mohammed. Follow the latest on our live blog.


It is the latest in a series of demonstrations that have killed at least six people in the Middle East. Protestors have also marched through London.

The wave of protests spread to Sydney's CBD this afternoon, beginning outside the United States Consulate and spreading through the city's streets to Hyde Park.

The ABC understands the protest was sparked by a mass text message saying: "We must defend the honour of our prophet, we must act now."

Follow our live blog for developments as they happen:
[...]In a press conference, Superintendent Mark Walton said eight people were arrested during the "unannounced protest".
Up to 150 police officers attended the incident throughout the day. Six officers were injured, including two who were taken to hospital for treatment.

Two police vehicles were also damaged.

Police have used tear gas on Sydney protesters who swept through the CBD as world-wide demonstrations triggered by a US first amendment.

UPFATE: More from the Herald Sun:


Also being brandished by heavies in the crowd: the black flag of jihad, the green flag of the Hamas terrorist outfit and a sign “we love Osama”.
Andrews

Guelph, Canada

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Tell me in which country to which these Muslims migrate live peacefully like Jews,Christians, Hindus,Sikhs, and Budhists? They re born to create trouble.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Andrews wrote:
Tell me in which country to which these Muslims migrate live peacefully like Jews,Christians, Hindus,Sikhs, and Budhists? They re born to create trouble.
There is no country in the world where muslims are not creating problems and reveling in violence in the name of their religion.

Thankfully, they are mostly killing other muslims.
Morales

UK

#5 Oct 22, 2012
give them shelter, benefits and more and this is what they give in return
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
Violent Muslim Riots Hit Australia; Police attacked, hospitalized "Behead all those who insult the Prophet"
Saturday, September 15, 2012
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
**** "THE PROPHET"!!!!!!!
"Give another soul to satan for insulting Muhammed?"
WHY CAN'T THEY SEE IT THIS WAY???????
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#7 Oct 23, 2012
EZEKIEL 18:32
"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!"

EZEKIEL 18:32
"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!"

EZEKIEL 18:32
"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!"

EZEKIEL 18:32
"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!"

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#8 Oct 23, 2012
muslim are evil and hell bent on killng all non muslims. They need to be put back on the rubber dingys they came on and be sent back to the sand dunes!!

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#9 Oct 23, 2012
I think now, it is clearer than ever before that muslims do create problems. They seem to bring violence and hatred whereever they go. I honestly wonder why our leaders have allowed things to get to this stage. Perhaps a more important consideration is - what will islamics do IF we tell them 'sorry, NO ENTRY'.
Will they scream? Probably. Will they call us racists? Probably. Will they call us islamophobes? Probably. But if border control simply says 'NO!' then what will they do? What can they do, except get back on the plane and go home.
The time has come to accept that the screaming and ranting is inevitable. Arrest all those who riot. Better still, make it illegal for muslims to gather and protest. Arresting them at the outset will avoid problems.
Forded repatriation is the way forward here. OK, we will all lose a few employees, but there are plenty of non muslim unepmployed to choose from.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Oct 23, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
**** "THE PROPHET"!!!!!!!
"Give another soul to satan for insulting Muhammed?"
WHY CAN'T THEY SEE IT THIS WAY???????
Most of them have been brainwashed since birth. The women are too afraid to leave islam, and the men like being able to beat their chests like cavemen and rule their women with an iron fist. That bit where they like to murder apostates is also likely to keep many decent people from leaving the islam. Fear for ones life is a big motivator.
Andrews

Guelph, Canada

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no country in the world where muslims are not creating problems and reveling in violence in the name of their religion.
Thankfully, they are mostly killing other muslims.
There is one thread in this Forum names"Islam will rule the world"
It is impossible since they kill eachothers9Muslims against Muslims)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 25, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
Violent Muslim Riots Hit Australia; Police attacked, hospitalized "Behead all those who insult the Prophet"
Saturday, September 15, 2012
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
terrible live footage.

but why so long to make it known here?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#13 Oct 25, 2012
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>terrible live footage.
but why so long to make it known here?
No comment that pertains to the article? If you don't like when it got posted, you could always get off your lazy bum, search for the articles and post them yourself. Or is that too much work for you?

You'd rather just gripe about nonsense.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 26, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment that pertains to the article? If you don't like when it got posted, you could always get off your lazy bum, search for the articles and post them yourself. Or is that too much work for you?
You'd rather just gripe about nonsense.
i'm to busy wrapped up in internet conspiracies. all i asked was a simple question and you fly off the handle? up yours a-hole!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#15 Oct 26, 2012
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>i'm to busy wrapped up in internet conspiracies. all i asked was a simple question and you fly off the handle? up yours a-hole!
The only one "flying off the handle" is you. It's sad that you have to resort to cursing. If you had taken advantage of the educational opportunities available, you might be able to express yourself appropriately. You also would be able to respond on topic, instead of the petty snottiness you prefer.

I don't have much patience for melodramatic drama queens, ie I don't suffer fools gladly.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16 Oct 26, 2012
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>i'm to busy wrapped up in internet conspiracies. all i asked was a simple question and you fly off the handle? up yours a-hole!
I got a conspiracy for ya. I heard that Humpty Dumpty did not fall but was probably pushed off that wall by freemasons or maybe the Mossad?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a conspiracy for ya. I heard that Humpty Dumpty did not fall but was probably pushed off that wall by freemasons or maybe the Mossad?
I heard the Freemasons pushed Humpty off the wall and the Mossad hid the glue so Humpty couldn't be put back together. They hid out with Elvis on a grassy knoll.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#18 Oct 26, 2012
I almost forgot, Section 31 sponsored the whole thing...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 28, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the Freemasons pushed Humpty off the wall and the Mossad hid the glue so Humpty couldn't be put back together. They hid out with Elvis on a grassy knoll.
It's a terrible tragedy...lol

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 28, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one "flying off the handle" is you. It's sad that you have to resort to cursing. If you had taken advantage of the educational opportunities available, you might be able to express yourself appropriately. You also would be able to respond on topic, instead of the petty snottiness you prefer.
I don't have much patience for melodramatic drama queens, ie I don't suffer fools gladly.
but still. you didn't answer the question. but then, flaming is a skill to some people, but really it's a fault. a-hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING-Kuwaiti PRINCE Abdullah CONVERTED to X... 7 min AussieBobby 7
US fertility rate at an ALL-TIME low !!! (Sep '13) 8 min Simran 337
Must watch : TV Ad - Swedes will be replaced 9 min AussieBobby 4
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 17 min INFIDEL 197
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min chazmo 514,177
The Regina guy is incontinent 40 min Simran 2
Tell us HERE that Islam is finished ! 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 30
More from around the web