Zionism is Racism

Zionism is Racism

There are 522 comments on the usa.mediamonitors.net story from Apr 25, 2009, titled Zionism is Racism. In it, usa.mediamonitors.net reports that:

"Zionism is racism because it rejects unity of mankind by depicting Palestinians as inherently inferior, like "worms", having "genetic defects.""

The subject of racism is a very touchy one for both its current and former practitioners. It was thus expected that some western countries with nasty past records of racism would boycott the UN racism conference in Geneva, scheduled for April 20, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usa.mediamonitors.net.

BIGOTSTEN

United States

#502 Mar 22, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Zionism = Racism
Zionism is a racist ideology, like all nationalisms. The specific racist characteristics are summarised here: labelling them racist should be uncontroversial in itself. However Israel and its supporters are allergic for the label, and that hinders rational assessment of nationalist ideology.
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Paul.Treanor/zi...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Being a bigot is recognized throughput history. It's like when I say "I don't like Timesten because he is not my intellectual equal."

Being s racist is when I say, "he's too damn stupid to see reality, so he turns ti Islam and becomes a Muslim. I don't like Muslims, ergo, I despise Timesten for "two" reasons." Works for me.
hatuey

Lawrence, MA

#503 Mar 23, 2013
the palestinians are being used for polical convinience by most moslem countries. howcome nobody cares about creating a big country for the kurds. the middle eastern countries treat the kurds the same way the the indian tribes r treated in north, south and central america,with one difference, the indiansare treated in a genocidal manner.even worse.
Boondocks

Carmel, ME

#504 Mar 23, 2013
hatuey wrote:
the palestinians are being used for polical convinience by most moslem countries. howcome nobody cares about creating a big country for the kurds. the middle eastern countries treat the kurds the same way the the indian tribes r treated in north, south and central america,with one difference, the indiansare treated in a genocidal manner.even worse.
Try this on for size.

Associated Press: Israel, Turkey to restore diplomatic relations.

This act sure blows holes in the notion of some posters that Israel is being shunned by the rest of the world.
hatuey

Lawrence, MA

#505 Mar 23, 2013
Boondocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this on for size.
Associated Press: Israel, Turkey to restore diplomatic relations.
This act sure blows holes in the notion of some posters that Israel is being shunned by the rest of the world.
nato pressure on turkey. if they act reasonably,they may enter the economicly bankrupt eu.
Asif Iqbal

Fort Worth, TX

#506 Mar 24, 2013
Abu Najda wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this a bit hard to understand. What Israel does has nothing to do with Zionism? So now that a Jewish state has been established, the earlier form of Zionism (referred to here) used to establish the state has gone - right?
So I take this to imply Israel as a Jewish state is using the (conservative or more open)principles of their faith to inform policy and not the political doctrine supplied by Zionism.
This one is a tough one for me. I like that my pre-conceptions are challenged, but this truly was not my understanding of the situation.
General Wesley Clark

General Wesley Clark tells of how Middle East destabilization was planned as far back as 1991

Please watch this presentation and educate yourself;

We have no control of our country now, it's way out of control, making ourselves the most hated enemy&#65279; in the world. The people in charge of big positions have Israeli/American citizenship, that says a lot right there. They have their own agenda for Israel, the country they really care about. We need to take our country back NOW!!!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#507 Mar 24, 2013
You're obviously VERY comfortable working for AIPAC in sending LOYAL young Americans into a Toxic Meat Grinder for Zionist "Lebensraum"

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.”
hatuey wrote:
-----

You've done a dismal job in attempting to justify simple & obvious "low-brow" Theft; in this case, a FOREIGN Invasion by Genocidal, FOREIGN, Zionist land thieves from Brooklyn, Khazaria, Spain, Poland etc.

This is a deliberately obfuscated, yet Simple Issue contorted by Masters of Deception.

aka "HOMELAND HOOEY"

The Rational World want's an end to the Regional Carnage for Zionist Lebensraum while the Rightful, "non Chosen" Owners of Palestine simply want their generations-old farms, homes etc back.

I know because they told me while I treated "non Chosen" victim of FOEIGN Zionist Sadism & Genocide; "Survivors" of rape, burning, mutilation, dismemberment etc etc ALL committed by US Funded IDF
----

I fully agree that no, one People, Religious Group etc has a Monopoly on either Good or Evil but by Cutting off US Funding, cyclical carnage in the Levant is the most easily remedied, systematic Extermination Anywhere !

Even the Mass Murdering, Zionist, War Criminals behind this REAL holocaust have said so:

- Vladimir Jabotinsky (the founder and advocate of the Zionist terrorist organizations):  "Has any People ever been seen to give up their territory of their own free will? In the same way, the Arabs of Palestine will not renounce their sovereignty without violence." Quoted by Maxime Rodinson in Peuple Juif ou Problem Juif.(Jewish People or Jewish Problem).

- David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister) quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121:
"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

“The Palestinian intifada is a war of national liberation. We Israelis enthusiastically chose to become a colonialist society, ignoring international treaties, expropriating lands, transferring settlers from Israel to the occupied territories, engaging in theft and finding justification for all these activities ... we established an apartheid regime.'
[Michael Ben-Yair, Israeli attorney general in the1990s, quoted in The Guardian (U.K.), April 11, 2002]

"Our strategy was always to provoke the Arabs and get an appropriate response so we couldattack and smash them".
[Israeli General Moshe Daylan]
---

The terms'Genocide" and Systematic Extermination I use here are entirely applicable given the 60 years of Mechanized, Systematic and Institutionalized Slaughter that exemplifies Zionism's M.O.

- "Plan Dalet" is Israeli Policy & has been for 60 + years

“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e...

“‘My first bullet, his last breath’: Instagram reveals dark side of Israeli army (PHOTOS)”
http://rt.com/news/palestine-israel-soldiers-...
------

No, I don't expect an honest articulate response.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#508 Mar 24, 2013
Asif Iqbal wrote:
<quoted text>
General Wesley Clark
General Wesley Clark tells of how Middle East destabilization was planned as far back as 1991
Please watch this presentation and educate yourself;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f7NsXFnzJGwXX
We have no control of our country now, it's way out of control, making ourselves the most hated enemy&#65279; in the world. The people in charge of big positions have Israeli/American citizenship, that says a lot right there. They have their own agenda for Israel, the country they really care about. We need to take our country back NOW!!!
I imagine you mean the JINSA contrived: "ZIONIST LEBENSRAUM WITH AMERICAN BLOOD Scheme"

“Clean Break or Dirty War? Israel’s Foreign Policy Directive to the United States”
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_...

EXCERPT:“Great changes are seldom achieved without a plan. The Israeli policy paper “A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm”(ACB) was authored by a group of policy advisors to Israel.

“A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm is a definitive Middle East strategy authored and implemented by operatives in the highest levels of the US government.

“There is just one problem.  The plan was a strategy for Israel, not the United States of America.
“Neocon Middle East Policy reviews strategies and consequences of the "Clean Break" plan authored by Richard Perle, David Wurmser, and Douglas Feith in 1996. 

It analyzes the core assumptions of the policy, cost of tactics that have already been implemented and discusses the likelihood others will be executed in the future." CONTINUED
----

AND

After America's Infestation of Privileged, Zionist Traitors finish soaking Regional soil with American Blood so that pudgy, little Kid-Killing Zionist Occupiers can Exterminate the "non-Chosen" in Air Conditioned comfort....

THEN..... it's time to claim ANOTHER Continent as a YHWH-Given "Homeland"

After Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey etc etc........Israel wants AMERICANS to die grabbing Pakistan for their "Greater Israel"!

The words of David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967, leave nothing to imagination:

"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target,
for this
ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs.

This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps
against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan.

It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans." CONTINUED
THEN.... it's time to claim ANOTHER Continent as a YHWH-Given "Homeland"

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#509 Mar 31, 2013
The United States has expressed its outrage over statements made by Turkish Prime Minister Ragab Tayeb Erdogan, in which he called Zionism a “crime against humanity” and likened it to fascism.

US Secretary of State John Kerry dismissed the statements as “objectionable” during a press conference in Ankara with his Turkish counterpart.

“We published statements in Washington criticising Erdogan’s remarks as offensive and wrong,” he added.

Frankly I don’t understand the cause of this uproar and the merciless attack Turkey has faced from an ally in the US or United Nations Secretary-general Ban Ki-moon.

Plenty of UN resolutions have been passed condemning the Zionist movement’s criminal acts against the Palestinian people.

Yes, Zionism is a crime against humanity. It has stolen land and displaced people from it – the Palestinians. It has committed ethnic cleansing, leaving six million people as refugees in neighbouring countries or as international exiles.

Zionism is not a sacred cow exempt from criticism. Israel was born out of a systematic policy of ethnic cleansing that it used to gain domination of the Palestinian Territories. This is all documented in a book by Israeli historian Ilan Pappe – The Ethnic Cleansing Of Palestine.

Turkey’s Prime Minister has not told a single untruth.
http://www.bariatwan.com/english/...

#510 Apr 17, 2013
Abu Najda wrote:
<quoted text>
How else did those rabbis encourage the IDF soldiers to kill as many as possible? Why else would they wear the t-shirts commemorating the killing of palestian pregnant women and children.
Agreed Abu
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#511 Apr 17, 2013
Abu Najda wrote:
http://www.topix.net/religion/ islam/2009/04/israel-plays-hol ocaust-card-against-ahmadineja d/p4#c74
Interesting post from YWN
The Gulf War of 1991 was presented as a war for democracy - a war for the liberation of Kuwait, and to oppose the tyranny of Saddam Hussein. Iraq was presented as well armed, ruthless, and a threat to peace and democracy throughout the Middle East, and indeed the entire world.

Far from being a war of liberation, the Gulf War was a Zionist project, from the beginning to the end. In order to throw Iraq "back to the Stone Ages", as Israeli Knesset-spokesman Pazner threatened just before the outbreak of fighting, the Zionists needed legitimacy for the war that required the criminalisation of Iraq. Iraq had to be set up as the menace to peace and democracy. Saddam Hussein was "the new Hitler", and Iraqs annexation of Kuwait "the beginning of an Iraqi blitzkrieg".

In order to mobilize the West to do the "dirty job" of disabling, crippling and annihilating Iraqs economic, social and political potential, Zionist infiltrators in the West were activated. Through political channels, through Jewish ownership and influence in Western medias, the Zionists launched a campaign of propaganda directed aginst Iraq. The aim was to get "popular support" for the coming atrocities that were being planned against the Iraqi people, and which only could be undertaken if the Western public had been enough "prepared", i e brainwashed.

The leading Israeli newspaper Ha´aretz wrote in January 13, 1991: "The Jewish lobbyists in the USA are deeply involved in the propaganda work promoting a war against Iraq."

The scare stories, panics, and propaganda used to smear Iraq in most cases rest on little or no evidence. For instance, it was simply not true that Iraq possessed, or was about to get hold of, nuclear weapons. Inspection teams from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) have never found a nuclear bomb, or evidence that one exists. Despite the large sums of money that Iraq spent on nuclear research, it was still many years away from producing even one small atomic weapon, and independent studies of Iraq's nuclear facilities point out that most assumptions of their future nuclear plans are improbably optimistic, based on the progress of America's Manhattan Project during World War 2, rather than the experience of a third world country, that has had to import most of it's technology from the West.(1)
red red red

Christchurch, UK

#512 Apr 18, 2013
So the holocaust was not real,, If they can deceive they will, as I allways said yids are liars and never to be trusted, And listen to General wesley clark (you tube)this pale face does not speak with forked tongue..
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#513 Apr 18, 2013
Previous post is BULL wrote:
The Previous post about food is BULLSHIT!

Zionist Terrorist
Attacks On Rense.com
12-12-5

It's time to make more of our listeners and site visitors aware of how vile, psychotic terrorist enemies of Freedom, Liberty and the American way of life continue to try to damage our program and news service.

The true nature of most Zionists who pretend to support freedom is actually one of libel, slander, character assassination, terrorism and death threats.

These arch traitors to the Bill of Rights will stop at nothing to take your freedoms away... especially if you dare to question, ever so slightly, their carefully-constructed view of 'history' and propaganda, or present even the most modest alternative viewpoint, facts or evidence contrary to their party line.

They are petrified that an open, honest investigation would be held to carefully examine the facts of history - and their plots and schemes - which would bring to light the enormity of the distance between their manipulative, suspect and terribly conflicted version of 'history' and the FACTS.
Gray

Hopewell, VA

#514 Apr 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gulf War of 1991 was presented as a war for democracy - a war for the liberation of Kuwait, and to oppose the tyranny of Saddam Hussein. Iraq was presented as well armed, ruthless, and a threat

RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE

.(1)
The following quote best describes the casus belli

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#515 Apr 18, 2013
Previous post is BULL wrote:
Ignore the previous posts about Kosher food tax as this is MUSLIMSHIT (more stinky), as opposed to BULLSHIT! This stinkiness factor has been pointed out by Pastuh.Thank you!
"Nowhere to Run": Israel Fires Over 500 Strikes in Gaza, Civilian Toll Grows in Humanitarian Crisis
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/11/16/nowher...
Apocalypse Now: Israel bombards Gaza for fifth straight day with nearly 1,000 airstrikes paving the way for imminent invasion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22343...
Israeli warplanes have struck Gaza militants for a fifth straight day as its military prepared for a possible ground invasion, though Egypt saw 'some indications' of a truce ahead.
Forty-seven Palestinians, about half of them civilians, including 12 children, have been killed in Israel's raids, Palestinian officials said. More than 500 rockets fired from Gaza have hit Israel, killing three people and injuring dozens.
Israel unleashed its massive air campaign on Wednesday, killing a leading militant of the Hamas Islamist group that controls Gaza and rejects Israel's existence, with the declared goal of deterring gunmen in the coastal enclave from launching rockets that have plagued its southern communities for years.
Gaza crisis:'More than 100' killed in Israeli strikes
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
At least 105 people have died in the Gaza Strip in six days of violence, Hamas officials say, as Israeli forces continue their bombardment.
Gray

Hopewell, VA

#516 Apr 19, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nowhere to Run": Israel Fires Over 500 Strikes in Gaza, Civilian Toll Grows in Humanitarian Crisis
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/11/16/nowher...
Apocalypse Now: Israel bombards Gaza for fifth straight day with nearly 1,000 airstrikes paving the way for imminent invasion
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22343...
Israeli warplanes have struck Gaza militants for a fifth straight day as its military prepared for a possible ground invasion, though Egypt saw 'some indications' of a truce ahead.
Forty-seven Palestinians, about half of them civilians, including 12 children, have been killed in Israel's raids, Palestinian officials said. More than 500 rockets fired from Gaza have hit Israel, killing three people and injuring dozens.
Israel unleashed its massive air campaign on Wednesday, killing a leading militant of the Hamas Islamist group that controls Gaza and rejects Israel's existence, with the declared goal of deterring gunmen in the coastal enclave from launching rockets that have plagued its southern communities for years.
Gaza crisis:'More than 100' killed in Israeli strikes
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
At least 105 people have died in the Gaza Strip in six days of violence, Hamas officials say, as Israeli forces continue their bombardment.
The following Facts should clarify the Genocidal Zionist Mentality.

Fortunately, their stranglehold on the U.S. is breaking up as Americans become aware of the Zionist Enemy and its REAL Costs in American Blood and Resources.

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...

EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.

During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.

Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.

What more proof do we need that "THE holy-co$t (as advertised) is an overblown fraud.

#517 Apr 20, 2013
Zionism is Racism and racism is bad...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#518 Apr 20, 2013
Slimesten wrote:
hahHIOMwEL_o
This, coming from a dirty racist such as you, dad.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#519 Apr 20, 2013
Timesten wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ahHIOMwEL_oXX
The most hateful, murderous force on earth is Islam in the perverted form you teach. You are bad for Muslims and bad for the world.
La di da

Bradford, UK

#520 Apr 21, 2013
The most hate, Murderous force on earth IS America and its jewish asse lickers, America and zionism and the LIES AND FASLE information you teach in Perverted form on the jewish controlled news channels, zionist and american neo cons are the worst species in the UNIVERSE you go around KILLING around the world by starting wars and when its pay back you all strat bawling like a BIETCH,, You scum bags have killed more people around the world,, So fuk youn all..
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#521 Apr 21, 2013
Abu Najda wrote:
http://www.topix.net/religion/ islam/2009/04/israel-plays-hol ocaust-card-against-ahmadineja d/p4#c74
Interesting post from YWN
Ex Jew Benjamin Freedman Exposes Zionist Agenda

As an insider at the highest levels of key Zionist organisations & personally acquainted with many important political figures of his times, Ex-Jew Benjamin Freedman was also heavily involved in certain Zionist plots to gain Power of the United States. He is without doubt an extremely important figure & very reliable source of inside Zionist information as he was ideally placed to "Blow The Whistle" on the Wicked & Diabolical International Zionist 666 Agenda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The POWER of Islam 2 min ISIS fighter 5
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min rosa negra 489,953
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 22 min Ismail 955
Nagpur (Apr '15) 22 min sanju 19
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 252,964
News Faces of Islam 1 hr Yasser PigAfat 134
News I have not converted to Islam, Ayefele refutes ... 1 hr VorenusI 2
More from around the web