Hamas deliberately placing civilians ...

Hamas deliberately placing civilians in danger

There are 29 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Hamas deliberately placing civilians in danger. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

There is only one thing worse than the image of a child killed by military conflict, and that is the image of a child killed by military conflict having deliberately been placed in the line of fire ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Nov 20, 2012
from jihadwatch:

"... solid evidence now reveals how Hamas and Islamic Jihad in Gaza have been deliberately placing their civilian population in mortal danger, choreographing a number of seemingly gory scenes, as well as releasing images from other conflicts, such as Iraq and Syria, and passing them off as dead Gazan civilians killed by Israeli missiles.

"In an attempt to persuade the world that Israel is committing war crimes and to distract attention away from the illegal and immoral use of their own population as human shields, Hamas has resorted to staging a number of fake deaths and scenes of severely injured people right in front of international TV crews.

"The BBC recently broadcast a news report showing a man being carried off by four others, seemingly the victim of an Israeli missile strike, only for him to reappear in the same clip a few seconds later wandering around completely unharmed. The same organization’s Jon Donnison yesterday re-tweeted a picture of the dead body of a young girl on a stretcher in Gaza with the headline 'Heartbreaking,' only for it to transpire that the girl had sadly been killed three weeks earlier in Syria."

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2 Nov 20, 2012
More from your Zionist publisher eh Joe.
Here's the flip side to that.
IDF uses human shields

Two IDF soldiers charged with using 9-year-old 'human shield' in Gaza war
IDF court free soldier convicted of beating Palestinian, rejects demand to return officer to the ranks.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/two-idf-soldiers-...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Mudiwatta

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:
"... solid evidence now reveals how Hamas and Islamic Jihad in Gaza have been deliberately placing their civilian population in mortal danger, choreographing a number of seemingly gory scenes, as well as releasing images from other conflicts, such as Iraq and Syria, and passing them off as dead Gazan civilians killed by Israeli missiles.
"In an attempt to persuade the world that Israel is committing war crimes and to distract attention away from the illegal and immoral use of their own population as human shields, Hamas has resorted to staging a number of fake deaths and scenes of severely injured people right in front of international TV crews.
"The BBC recently broadcast a news report showing a man being carried off by four others, seemingly the victim of an Israeli missile strike, only for him to reappear in the same clip a few seconds later wandering around completely unharmed. The same organization’s Jon Donnison yesterday re-tweeted a picture of the dead body of a young girl on a stretcher in Gaza with the headline 'Heartbreaking,' only for it to transpire that the girl had sadly been killed three weeks earlier in Syria."
Joe, we need more of those timesten website teaching tools so we can be as smart as he is on Middle Eastern issues. Or would that dumb timesten down too much?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
More from your Zionist publisher eh Joe ...
Is the BBC "Zionist" too?

"The BBC recently broadcast a news report showing a man being carried off by four others, seemingly the victim of an Israeli missile strike, only for him to reappear in the same clip a few seconds later wandering around completely unharmed ..."

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
More from your Zionist publisher eh Joe.
Here's the flip side to that.
IDF uses human shields
Two IDF soldiers charged with using 9-year-old 'human shield' in Gaza war
IDF court free soldier convicted of beating Palestinian, rejects demand to return officer to the ranks.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/two-idf-soldiers-...
Where the soldiers convicted?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Mudiwatta wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, we need more of those timesten website teaching tools so we can be as smart as he is on Middle Eastern issues. Or would that dumb timesten down too much?
All you have to do is prove me wrong on anythiong Ihave psted You can start here.
1.
2.
3.
Let's see if you can find just 3.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the soldiers convicted?
If you were brought into court and your family was the judge and jury, would you convict him, or slap his wrist and say don't do that again. Get real Israel doesn't blame any of its soldiers for any of their actions. That's a known fact. Those God Elites are all perfect. They can do no wrong dontcha know.

These are all fakes,forgeries and lies right..
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is prove me wrong on anythiong Ihave psted You can start here.
1.
2.
3.
Let's see if you can find just 3.
Isrealty, you are 99.9% wrong! And tell it to your lawyers. DUH! lol!
Mudiwatta

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is prove me wrong on anythiong Ihave psted You can start here.
1.
2.
3.
Let's see if you can find just 3.
What is a "anythiong" ,or "Ihave", or "psted", are these three good enough?

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were brought into court and your family was the judge and jury, would you convict him, or slap his wrist and say don't do that again. Get real Israel doesn't blame any of its soldiers for any of their actions. That's a known fact. Those God Elites are all perfect. They can do no wrong dontcha know.
These are all fakes,forgeries and lies right..
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
You didn't answer my question. I asked whether the IDF soldiers that were accused of using human shields convicted of using human shields.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Mudiwatta wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "anythiong" ,or "Ihave", or "psted", are these three good enough?
You're not worth my time to click in spell check, but you know what is meant and that's all that matters.
Spelling errors are not lies. Sorry but your deterrence to answer the Q' has failed.
If you can't show where I lied then I suggest you take your seat again.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the soldiers convicted?
What you can't read? disability huh? So sorry...
Malul was convicted in of hitting a man while making an arrest in the West Bank village of Kadum.
Maybe you should invest in a seeing eye dog.
Mudiwatta

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not worth my time to click in spell check, but you know what is meant and that's all that matters.
Spelling errors are not lies. Sorry but your deterrence to answer the Q' has failed.
If you can't show where I lied then I suggest you take your seat again.
What matters to you don't mean squat to me. See, you are not the center of the universe. And your arrogance is a tell on what kind of really terrible person you are. Now, would I piss on you if you were on fire? No! Would I throw you a life jacket if you were drowning? No! Would I give a crap if you never learned to spell? No! Would I ever be your friend under any circumstances? Hell no!

So see, if you affect everyone you come into contact with this way, and you 'smart ass' them with your arrogance, you better hope nothing really serious comes along. A smart ass remark won't do you any good when the meat meets the metal.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is prove me wrong ...
The burden of proof for your bogus posts and spam links rests with you and not anyone else.

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
What you can't read? disability huh? So sorry...
Malul was convicted in of hitting a man while making an arrest in the West Bank village of Kadum.
Maybe you should invest in a seeing eye dog.
Once again you didn't answer my question. I asked whether the IDF soldiers that were accused of using human shields convicted of using human shields. Hitting someone while making an arrest has nothing to do with using human shields. Obviously, the answer is No, the soldiers were not convicted of using human shields. DUH! So once again you are exposed as a troll!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:
"... solid evidence now reveals how Hamas and Islamic Jihad in Gaza have been deliberately placing their civilian population in mortal danger, choreographing a number of seemingly gory scenes, as well as releasing images from other conflicts, such as Iraq and Syria, and passing them off as dead Gazan civilians killed by Israeli missiles.
"In an attempt to persuade the world that Israel is committing war crimes and to distract attention away from the illegal and immoral use of their own population as human shields, Hamas has resorted to staging a number of fake deaths and scenes of severely injured people right in front of international TV crews.
"the manipulation of images, the faking of images, and the presenting of images from other conflicts as fact on the ground in Gaza, is a cynical ploy on the part of Hamas.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/20/braze...

Truly, not as much cynical as it is an example of how Muslims will do anything, regardless of how unethical, immoral and deceitful to win power.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Hamas' policy of locating their weapons batteries in civilian areas to maximize the likelihood of collateral damage by Israeli counter-attacks is nothing short of a war crime. It is important to remember that 800 rockets have been fired into Israel before this latest flare up. It is also worth noting that the US, Canada, ANZAC and EU regard Hamas as a terrorist organization. Despite the best efforts of their propagandists and apologists in America and elsewhere.....There is simply no way to dress that up. They are not "freedom fighters".....They are criminals....murderers.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#19 Nov 20, 2012
Faith wrote:
Hamas' policy of locating their weapons batteries in civilian areas to maximize the likelihood of collateral damage by Israeli counter-attacks is nothing short of a war crime. It is important to remember that 800 rockets have been fired into Israel before this latest flare up. It is also worth noting that the US, Canada, ANZAC and EU regard Hamas as a terrorist organization. Despite the best efforts of their propagandists and apologists in America and elsewhere.....There is simply no way to dress that up. They are not "freedom fighters".....They are criminals....murderers.
We need to take back our world from the fascists who want to destroy our freedoms.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to take back our world from the fascists who want to destroy our freedoms.
The Americans that cheer for the terrorists are worse than the muslims themselves. They are dupes....useful idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims are getting Christians deported 1 min Faith the PIG Troll 1
News When Jews and Muslims really speak to each other 21 min Michael Fink 3
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 23 min number four 507,886
Peophet Mohammed was a TS 31 min WAD LOAD RABBEED 6
Why is Khan's racism allowed? 33 min Explorer 16
Why do Hindus eat cow shit? 38 min Brexit 28
Donald Trump: Disaster to America (Oct '15) 47 min Khan 64
More from around the web