Islam is your destiny

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yussuf

Fez, Morocco

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Islam calls you.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#2 Feb 26, 2013
i am here 4 Islam.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Yussuf wrote:
Islam calls you.
Sorry but reason called first.

The Sun sets in a Murky Spring.

YusufAli 18.86: Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water...

A word for word translation.
18.86: Until, when he reached (the) setting place (of) the sun, he found it setting in a spring (of) dark mud,...
http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...

30 translations.
http://islamawakened.org/Quran/18/86/default....

Some translations translate the word 'wawajada'(and he found) as 'it appeared to him' but 'wajada' clearly means 'found'.
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp...

#

Stars are missiles.

067.005
YUSUFALI: And we have,(from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps)(as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.

#
Six month pregnancy.

031.014
PICKTHAL:...His mother beareth him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years...
046.015
PICKTHAL:...and the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months,

#
It's prohibited to be good to your parents?

006.151
YUSUFALI: Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;-...
ZushZush

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Salaams.
I never saw you here before ... how ever did you get bogged down in this quagmire the Islam Forum is?
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but reason called first.
The Sun sets in a Murky Spring.
YusufAli 18.86: Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water...
A word for word translation.
18.86: Until, when he reached (the) setting place (of) the sun, he found it setting in a spring (of) dark mud,...
http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...
30 translations.
http://islamawakened.org/Quran/18/86/default....
Some translations translate the word 'wawajada'(and he found) as 'it appeared to him' but 'wajada' clearly means 'found'.
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp...
#
Stars are missiles.
067.005
YUSUFALI: And we have,(from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps)(as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.
#
Six month pregnancy.
031.014
PICKTHAL:...His mother beareth him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years...
046.015
PICKTHAL:...and the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months,
#
It's prohibited to be good to your parents?
006.151
YUSUFALI: Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;-...
do you know that life is short u do not aware cause u do not realize what is HELL?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 26, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>do you know that life is short u do not aware cause u do not realize what is HELL?
Hell is what women and girls who live in islamic countries experience every day.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#7 Feb 26, 2013
There was a Muslim at work boasting that he had the whole of the Koran on DVD.
I thought it would be interesting to check it out, so I asked him to burn me a copy.

That's when it all kicked off!!!!!!!
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is what women and girls who live in islamic countries experience every day.
Try 2 understand not all my Ravena.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 Feb 26, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>Try 2 understand not all my Ravena.
I'm not yours.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not yours.
ok my Ravena.
ZushZush

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#11 Feb 27, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>ok my Ravena.
LoL

Ashkar you have a wonderful sense of humor.
Thanks for the chuckle.

LoL
ZushZush

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is what women and girls who live in islamic countries experience every day.
You sir have no clue what you are rantig about.

LoL

But hilarious you are.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#13 Feb 27, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>do you know that life is short u do not aware cause u do not realize what is HELL?
Hell is a fairytale invented to frighten little children into being good.
When most people grow up they stop believing in fairytales.

And why should I fear a God who thinks the sun sets in a muddy pool?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#14 Feb 27, 2013
One day you will fear him, when you see that pool of fire, by then it will be too late to change your mind
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_of_fire
george whyte

Malton, UK

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is a fairytale invented to frighten little children into being good.
When most people grow up they stop believing in fairytales.
And why should I fear a God who thinks the sun sets in a muddy pool?
not tommy

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
One day you will fear him, when you see that pool of fire, by then it will be too late to change your mind
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_of_fire
And if you don't eat your Greens, the big bad bogeyman will come out from under your bed and gobble you up!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#17 Feb 27, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>do you know that life is short u do not aware cause u do not realize what is HELL?
Atheists believe in nothing ashkar
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists believe in nothing ashkar
No wonder ALLAH said [[And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.]] so soon They will cry.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#19 Feb 27, 2013
SATANIC ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:

'1 Timothy 4

New International Version (NIV)

1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.

4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.'

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Yussuf wrote:
Islam calls you.
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min cheapo 379,709
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 22 min Aryan 51,400
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 44 min Atheist Silurist 203,958
You will all accept islam 1 hr Atheist Silurist 73
Do Christians worship three gods? 1 hr bmz 97
Why are muslims circumcised 1 hr bmz 33
So Why Did Dr M Poke Fire? Sabah & S'wak Muslim... 2 hr true malon 4

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE