Air France-KLM to cease ALL flights to Iran

Posted in the Islam Forum

3d Reich

Germany

#1 Jan 12, 2013
KLM-Air France to cease all flights to Iran from end of March in connection with rising tensions with Israel.

http://www.google.nl/url ...

I believe the Patriots are stationed in Turkey more in connection with this than with an occasional stray syrian granade.

LoL
PATRIOT is a queer

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 12, 2013
WoW

It's gonna be in the spring after all.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#3 Jan 12, 2013
The nasty little muzz scum will end up swimming a bloody long way for their hand outs.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
The nasty little muzz scum will end up swimming a bloody long way for their hand outs.
Missed taken your 'rag' pills again I see. You and Amp man must live in the same garbage pail. You both sound like trash. Learn civility on a public forum. First you must grow up.
Ukkie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Topic is major air companies not flying to Iran anymore.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2013
excellent news, now the only way to get to iran is via a car , this is fitting news for a iranian regime that is ruling over the iranian masses with murder and dictatorial powers

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed taken your 'rag' pills again I see. You and Amp man must live in the same garbage pail. You both sound like trash. Learn civility on a public forum. First you must grow up.
Ok filth.Whoops, sorry, I meant of course 'muzzie filth.'
Lets go through this again and hopefully, your muslamic mentality will store the information properly. I am male, and your unintelligent remark is derogatory to all women, commenting on the issue of PMT - which as a male, you are entirely unqualified to comment on. That said, you are islamic filth and therefore, in the habbit of opening your mouth and spouting crap. Like your imam, no doubt.
Next thing you need to get into that decaying and seldom - or perhaps - ill used lump of grey nmatter that passes for the islamic brain is that Amp Man and I are decent free thinking indviduals. You clearly dont like what we think and the views that we express. Well,.....WHO GIVES A FLYING F*K? Your pal abba recently attempted to avoid answering a question about what would happen to those who publily blaspheme the prophet muhammed. He tried to argue that no muslim would want to. But when you onsider that anyone who did would be killed.....then its more a ccase of nobody would dare!
Well, I can think of plenty of reasons to live a good, decent, productive, respectful and honourable life - without the questionable guideance from the quran. That is what gets up your little islamic nose most about us westerners. We can behave ourselves without a faith. We dont live in fear of hell fire and brimstone. You on the other hand.......oooooooh, I think that hell will need to have an extention built when your time comes.
Lay Francee

Dallas, TX

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to reread some of your trash first. Then you can make judgement on others. Better to be a hypocrite any time than civil any time is your creedo.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Birmingham UK

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Scimitar wielding Ghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you take the proper measures for when UK officially is declared an Islamic country.
I mean concerning your emigration of course.
Run rabbit run.
ROFLMFAO.The 'PROPER' measures????
And what would those be?????????? I am more than 'prepared' to do what is necessary to preserve the status quo, so to speak. But you do amaze me. How deluded can a person become? There is no benefit to be derived from converting to islam. None at all. If it came to a choice of convert or die....then I will fight to the death. My life is insignificant next to the foolishness of islam.
You fools claim to cherrish things such as peace, honesty and family values. You claim to respect women. Then, when confronted with clear and indisputable evidence that islam does not value these things, you ty to tell us that we do not 'understand islam.'
What is there to understand. islamic nations are all sh*t holes, filled with theirves, rapists, murderers and paedophiles. Dream on and listen to your imam if you like, but the only mecca that is going to be built in the UK will be another bingo hall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Baron44 392,654
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min J RULES 207,497
Happy Christmas! 20 min Rusty Tin Can 2
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 49 min Shamma 66
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 59 min MUQ2 52,683
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 1 hr Undertaker A9 401
We Muslims are Superior! 1 hr Trisha 81
More from around the web