Prophet Muhammad's Criminal Records

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Me

El Cerrito, CA

#2 Jan 18, 2009
(2) Declared non-muslims enemy and extrapolated any non-muslims offenses, including disbelieve, to justify global and open-ended terrorism.

Buford Hayse

“It's impolite to stare!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 18, 2009
Acknowledge wrote:
(1)Muhammad was the biggist thief ever lived.
Can you help me to make a list of Muhammad's crimes.Muhammad committed so many crimes he got a way with, without being punished.
Check out this site for Mohammad's crimes: http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/mohw...

“No paseran!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 18, 2009
Acknowledge wrote:
(1)Muhammad was the biggist thief ever lived.
Can you help me to make a list of Muhammad's crimes.Muhammad committed so many crimes he got a way with, without being punished.
plenty here and all from authentic hadiths, lots of plunder, r*ape and murder

“No paseran!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 18, 2009
Arturo

Perpignan, France

#6 Jan 29, 2010
Muhammed had nothing of a holy man. He killed, he plundered, he condoned slavery, he had many wives, captives, took his adoptive son's wife, Zainab, he penetrated Aicha at the age of 9, etc, etc. You can find all this in the canonical muslim hadiths. It's not a lie
tina

Lahore, Pakistan

#7 Feb 27, 2010
but his biggest crime that is still continue is four marriage law.muslims womens r still in pain coz of his law
tina

Lahore, Pakistan

#8 Feb 27, 2010
helllo every one
tina

Lahore, Pakistan

#9 Feb 27, 2010
these comments r not mine some one post this .plz remove this from site.
Curious George Obama

Grass Valley, CA

#10 Aug 19, 2010
Our president is just as bad as the prophet. The worst criminal president this country has ever seen One Big A$$ Mistake America. Obama
Curious George Obama

Grass Valley, CA

#11 Aug 19, 2010
Our president is just as bad as Muhammad our president is trying to destroy America.
Ali

North Vancouver, Canada

#12 Aug 20, 2010
Islam is a criminal orginization
brad

UK

#13 Aug 1, 2011
A certain genocidal warlord, pervert, a greedy bandit, thief, terrorist, slave maker owner and trader, a mysoginist, a bigamist, a womans rights hater, a plagariser, an assassin who also enjoyed torturing many people to death - surely this man was the Devil Incarnate !
Ismail Salim

Karachi, Pakistan

#14 Aug 11, 2012
All of you People who have bad comments about my Prophet Muhammed I will remmber you all in the day of judgement will be throne in Hell fire.
You people think thatProphet Jesus is miracle because he was born without a father,you ignorant
don't you see allah made Adam without mother & Father,do you have any common sense if Allah can make Adam without a Father & mother he can do any think that is why he is God,and knows all.
So kindly use your Brain and if you belive in Bible look how God made Adam.
Acknowledge

Croydon, UK

#15 Aug 11, 2012
1. Jesus Lived as a Perfect Man

Muslims: Did u know Muhammed, himself claimed to be a sinner (according to u though, prophets cant sin)?

Muhammad was a sinner
Allah's Apostle used to keep silent between the Takbir and the recitation of Qur'an and that interval of silence used to be a short one. I said to the Prophet "May my parents be sacrificed for you! What do you say in the pause between Takbir and recitation?" The Prophet said, "I say,'Allahumma, ba'id baini wa baina khatayaya kama ba'adta baina-l-mashriqi wa-l-maghrib. Allahumma, naqqim min khatayaya kama yunaqqa-ththawbu-l-abyadu mina-ddanas. Allahumma, ighsil khatayaya bil-ma'i wa-th-thalji wal-barad (O Allah! Set me apart from my sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail.)" Volume 1, Book 12, Number 711. Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying." By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day." Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319, Narrated Abu Huraira:
Stocks

Croydon, UK

#17 Aug 13, 2012
right !
Mark

Guangzhou, China

#19 Aug 18, 2012
O my god is it prophet mohammads background. I found the answer why most muslim always defend critics.
Kafer Muslim

Guangzhou, China

#20 Aug 19, 2012
Muslim emams moulabi, muslim education system and most muslim in a dark. Someone have to lit a light against dark.
NMD

Secunderabad, India

#22 Sep 24, 2012
get an education..you stupid
tboy

Nigeria

#25 Feb 7, 2013
muhammad is the greatest evil that have befallen mankind.West should wake up and eradicate islam before islam eradicate west and jews.muhammad is a satan.i am sure he is in hellfire
Sick of Islam

London, UK

#27 Feb 8, 2013
A lot of people try to excuse More-Ham-Ed’s behaviour with the “we should judge him according to how things were at the time” line and not with enlightened modern day eyes. When it comes to his message its viewed as applicable to all people for all time, but when it comes to his sins, they throw up limitless excuses. You may choose to over look a fifty year old marrying a 6 year old and sleeping with her at age 9 (I personally find this sick) however, what doesn’t seem to be stopping people in their tracks is how he met his wife Sofia Bint: More-Ham-Ed and his men enter Sofia (a Jewish woman)’s village, and in front of her very eyes (and on More-Ham-Ed’s order) behead Sofia’s husband, father and brother and kill them. That very night, More-Ham-Ed sleeps with Sofia. What woman after seeing her family slaughtered like that would willingly sleep with the murderer? It was RAPE. How can any sane woman even WANT to be a muslim after learning that? muslims complain that the “west”(UK and USA etc) invade muslim lands and oppress the people – well your so-called prophet was the original gangster who did all these thing first!!!!! How can you condemn one sort of behaviour, and yet worship that criminal maniac “profit” of yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREXIT WINS, Islam Loses. 6 min bmz 16
UK Soon To Fall Apart (Oct '12) 1 hr Sirius 90
UK doors will close to Islam 1 hr Sirius 22
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Sirius 489,252
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Jones 252,756
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr Ismail 515
girls k no yaha se le or de (Mar '15) 2 hr satish kumar 320
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 8 hr Anymay 94
More from around the web