First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jimbo

Central, SC

#26 Mar 12, 2007
moofactory wrote:
you know i find it funny that most animal sex is coming out of the middle east.
whats more.. its middle eastern countrys that are most serching for it on the internet to view.
I think someone has an animal fettish lol.
When I worked in UAE once. They had to check the sheep pens every night in Fajariah to keep the Pakis out.
Bob

Brisbane, Australia

#30 Mar 12, 2007
Here's the donkey shaggers..But no donkey this time.

I Love Myself.
Surveillance Video in Iraq. Funny as.

“LOVE, FEAR , RESPECT THE LORD!”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#31 Mar 12, 2007
78thranger wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rS5GZ0tTFysXX&mode=relate d&search=
Typical Muslim?
Shame on you ranger. This is a disgusting piece of garbage and it does not belong on a religous website. Would you place such garbage on a Christian website?

I have read many of your postings. You are a sick person and give my country a bad name. You need to repent of your evil ways and try reading the Holy Bible.

Since: Feb 07

Elk Grove Village, IL

#32 Mar 13, 2007
Melton wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you ranger. This is a disgusting piece of garbage and it does not belong on a religous website. Would you place such garbage on a Christian website?
I have read many of your postings. You are a sick person and give my country a bad name. You need to repent of your evil ways and try reading the Holy Bible.
Evil ways? I merely gave a link to a video that shows an Iraqi have sex with a donkey. Have you ever been to the mid-east? In many parts of the mid-east this is common practice. You can have your opinion just like I have mine. Speaking out against Islam and all of its ills is not evil! I dont have to read the bible, unlike you I do not guide my actions based on a book that was written by man. Please point out one of my posts that you would label as sick. Your words mean nothing when you dont back them up.

Since: Jan 07

Prague, Czech Republic

#36 Mar 14, 2007
sam_peace wrote:
<quoted text>
The animal gives up to the sexual harrasment by the man only if it wants it. And to avoid mix of genes and the development of embryo, the animal must die. As for the animal, it does not care whether it lives on earth or in the after life. All it cares about is eating and walking around.
Sam, do you really think that an animal doesnīt feel anything? That animals arenīt affraid of death canīt make jokes or to laugh or to love another aimals or humans? Do you believe in after life for animals and for embryos ?

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#37 Mar 14, 2007
Lethe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam, do you really think that an animal doesnīt feel anything? That animals arenīt affraid of death canīt make jokes or to laugh or to love another aimals or humans? Do you believe in after life for animals and for embryos ?
I love my doberman "Butch" but he died. I hope there is a doggy heaven for him. He was the greatest dog I ever had.

peace Butch

Since: Jan 07

Prague, Czech Republic

#38 Mar 14, 2007
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my doberman "Butch" but he died. I hope there is a doggy heaven for him. He was the greatest dog I ever had.
peace Butch
I hope he has a great time with my labrador "Sharka" there.
ALI

Australia

#43 Aug 30, 2008
In the name of Allah,
the Beneficent,
the Merciful.
Exe

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Aug 31, 2008
Beastality is absolutely forbidden in Islam.

Disgusting.
The truth

United States

#45 Sep 9, 2008
This discussion must have taken place in Dumfuckistan. I have never seen so many stupid and wrong statements.
First, it would not be necessary to kill the female animal to keep her from getting pregnant, because an animal cannot get pregnant to a human (different number of chromosomes).
Secondly that crap about putting the man and animal to death comes from the Judea-Christian Old Testament. "If a man lies with a beast, the punishment shall be death and ye shall slay the beast."
Rules in Islam vary, but generally it is only completely forbidden for women to have sex with animals. In many regions, while frowned upon, men can have sex with "clean" animals such as horses and donkeys, but not with the likes of pigs and dogs.
Gene

United States

#46 Aug 26, 2010
Exe wrote:
Beastality is absolutely forbidden in Islam.
Disgusting.
It may be "forbidden" but EXTREMELY common.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 373,491
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 4 min The Anchorman 1
" have you seen muslims eat pork " 7 min Joe 32
Who are Iraq's Sunni Arabs and What did we Do t... 9 min Streetrunner 422
Why is Theresa May pretending that Islam is a '... 10 min Onelawforall 9
We Don't Need No Stinking Strategy 18 min Brit Expat 98
Iranian: How Islamic Conquest Ruined Us (Dec '10) 20 min Ravi Bhatacharya 9
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr JOEL 202,602

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE