“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#83 Nov 20, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
And we understand Islam Ashkar.
You are a good person, do not let hatred of Israel or its people into your heart, you are better than that.
Try looking at it from the Jewish point of view, not just the Muslim point of view then your hatred will hopefully lessen, or even go away completely.
May God bless you Ashkar.
The majority of Muslims posting here have proven they are not really 'good' persons at all.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#85 Nov 20, 2012
george whyte wrote:
PALLYWOOD ‘Fauxtography’ promoted by the BBC, too
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/19/pall...
dont trust the bbc

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#86 Nov 20, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#87 Nov 20, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
And we understand Islam Ashkar.
do not let hatred of Israel or its people into your heart, you are better than that.
Try looking at it from the Jewish point of view, not just the Muslim point of view then your hatred will hopefully lessen, or even go away completely.
May God bless you Ashkar.
dear really i respect u,u r good person. just i want 2 say u have no knowledge about ISLAM really your knowledge from the media only zero.and i do not hate all jewish i hate who oppress start us btw u said GOD bless me while u atheist.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#88 Nov 20, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Muslims posting here have proven they are not really 'good' persons at all.
if i am bad in your eyes that means good 4 me i do not like 2 take witness from FAKE FAKE FAKE emotions.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#89 Nov 20, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>no u altered the concept of of these verses these verses on specific people who starts us but u have no intention 2 understand us alas -O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people.- 5:54--Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39
When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.- 9:5
O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.- 9:73
Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you.(another source:) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....
All this proves your allah wants all non muslims killed!

It's not islamophobia when muslims really are trying to kill you.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#90 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one lie you claim I have posted ...
No one can show you your own lies because you wrongly believe it's all the truth.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#91 Nov 20, 2012
And even more Hamas fakery:

from worthynews:

"Hamas-affiliated Twitter accounts, especially that of the Alqassam Brigades, have glorified rocket attacks on Israeli civilians and promulgated pictures of dead children alleged to have been killed by Israeli strikes – many of them discovered to have been copied from Syrian opposition website that claimed the children were victims of the violence in Syria over the past two years ..."

http://www.worthynews.com/top/timesofisrael-c...
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#92 Nov 20, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are the master of this. remember that teacher in the Sudan with a teddy bear named Mohammed?
Remember the rioting and murders at the mere suggestion of anti-Islamic comments be they true or false?
Remember, remember the fifth of November?
Salaamz SB! LOL! True that! But it doesnt change the simple facts that Jeuz are the biggest embellishers in the universe,and christians the biggest peanut gallery for them. Cheerz.
george whyte

Malton, UK

#93 Nov 20, 2012
Trisha wrote:
Hamas has once again apparently been caught faking an image of a dead Palestinian child--this time using a child likely killed by its own rocket fire and claiming that an Israeli attack was responsible. CNN's Sara Sidner ran a full report on the child's death, strongly implying that an Israeli bomb had been responsible.
The dead child was paraded before the cameras during the visit of Egyptian prime minister Hisham Kandil, who kissed the dead child in the presence of Hamas prime minister Ismail Haniyeh. But even the New York Times was suspicious.
Bloggers such as Elder of Ziyon quickly pieced together the evidence of Hamas fakery:
The IDF did not launch any airstrikes in Gaza while Egyptian PM Kandil was in Gaza...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/18...
the topic
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#94 Nov 20, 2012
Israeli Defense Forces correct more Hamas lies:

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/20/idf-...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#95 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
It's people like you in the world that keep the hate energized.
And where does Israel have a right to Palestinian lands? Show us all.
You are one naive, hateful woman.
God gave it to the Jews. It's in the Bible. Didn't you ever see The Ten Commandments?

#96 Nov 20, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz SB! LOL! True that! But it doesnt change the simple facts that Jeuz are the biggest embellishers in the universe,and christians the biggest peanut gallery for them. Cheerz.
Agreed Rabbeen
Also some of the biggest embezzlers...
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-did-berni...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stavisky_Affair
https://www.google.com/search...

#97 Nov 20, 2012

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#98 Nov 20, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thunder, I noticed that in his reply, he made a quote that 'God does not guide an unjust people.'
Perhaps this would go some way to explaining why - despite all the effort they put in to prayer - the muslims are all 'misguided.'
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#99 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Salaamz O venerable Timesten. Now correct me if Im wrong here,but thats TWO factual posts and numerous nefarious posts! LOL!
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#101 Nov 20, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
NO one wants 2 kill u.i see really many muslims love canada and canadian i am not see problem 4 muslims except with american.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#102 Nov 20, 2012
A BBC reporter helped spread a photo of a child supposedly injured by an Israeli attack on Gaza. In reality, the photo is three weeks old and was taken in Syria.
The photo of a wounded Syrian child was posted here on October 28th. Early Monday morning, a Palestinian journalist named Hazem Balousha tweeted the photo with the misleading description "Pain in #Gaza." It was retweeted more than 90 times, including by BBC Gaza correspondent Jon Donnison. Donnison added the word "Heartbreaking" and sent it to his 8,000 followers.
After the error was pointed out, Donnison apologized, saying, "A photo I retweeted from another journo yesterday showing children injured was NOT in Gaza as I said but apparently from Syria. Apologies." The original tweet by Mr. Balousha appears to have been deleted.
BBC has already been caught once in the past week running fake footage of supposedly injured Gazans. In an incident noted last Thursday, a man is shown being carried by a group of men. He appears to be wounded. But moments later, the same man can be seen walking around — apparently nothing wrong with him.
CNN and the AP also ran an image of a 4-year-old killed in the conflict, strongly implying he died in an Israeli airstrike. However, Israel carried out no strikes the day the child died. According to the those who examined the site, the blast that killed the little boy was the result of a "Palestinian rocket," not an Israeli bomb.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#103 Nov 20, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>NO one wants 2 kill u.i see really many muslims love canada and canadian i am not see problem 4 muslims except with american.
Salaamz Ash! Kaifa-L-Haal? Now your post makes THREE! LOL! Cheerz & Happy Holy Daze!
flozz

United States

#104 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Something do smell fishy around here. Last time is was casue I was standin on timestens lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garland _ The Ugly Face of Intolerant, Bigot AM... 15 min Old Pom 22
prophet and schizophrenia 23 min king 13
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min Alex WM 218,134
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 35 min Lusen 435,405
News Anti-Islam group books Garland ISD arena as dis... 52 min muricah 6
News Texas Shooting: American Freedom Defense Initia... 55 min muricah 7
Chidiya ka ghosla islamio ki ma ka bhosda.. (Aug '12) 1 hr ravi 42
The Forums Biggest Liar. 1 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 28
Dear Muslim friends 1 hr Old Pom 109
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 2 hr Goddess Gaia 56
More from around the web