More Dead child FAKERY by Hamas

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#61 Nov 19, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>what is that mean dear?.
Exactly that. The Yemen isn't even a near neighbour of Israel. How many hundreds if not thousnads of miles are you from Israel, and you speak, just as most of the other Muslims here do of your hatred for a country that is several days travel by land away.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#62 Nov 19, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
You all know how they love to take a small meaningless point and blow it up to the size of epic-biblical-perportions!.
Muslims are the master of this. remember that teacher in the Sudan with a teddy bear named Mohammed?
Remember the rioting and murders at the mere suggestion of anti-Islamic comments be they true or false?
Remember, remember the fifth of November?
george whyte

Brigg, UK

#63 Nov 19, 2012
think israel are going a much better job exposing these fakes this time

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#64 Nov 19, 2012
You are telling me that no one got killed or seriously hurt when Israel dropped WMD bombs into Gaza.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
You remember Operation 'Cast Lead' don't you. All fake injuries eh?
https://www.google.com/search...
Death stats are all fake too huh?
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member...
Yeah right. You people must think everyone is a naive as yourselves. Give it up haters. Israel is an illegal terrorist state killing innocent people for land, and using 3 billion US tax dollars yearly for US made weapons of Mass destruction.
Their Prime goal is the Dome of the rocks destruction and the rebuilding of their third temple.
Clue.... if God wanted them to have a temple he wouldn't have had the other 2 destroyed. Israel will fail on this one also, before it gets built. 3rd strike and they're out. End of story, for all.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#65 Nov 19, 2012
george whyte wrote:
think israel are going a much better job exposing these fakes this time
They should really make more of it otherwise they will lose the hearts and minds campaign

#66 Nov 19, 2012
No propaganda eh?
The Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF) is a private, independent, non-violent protest organization representing a collective of activists, operating under the name "Jewish Internet Defense Force" since the massacre at the Mercaz HaRav Yeshiva in Jerusalem.
We're on the cutting edge of pro-Israel digital online advocacy, presenting news, viewpoints, and information throughout a large network reaching hundreds of thousands via email, Facebook, YouTube, RSS feeds, Twitter, and other digital hubs to those who share our concerns for Israel and about about antisemitic and jihadist online content
http://www.thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.htm...

( notice they don't say why the massacre happened )
Reason was:
( Although Abu Dhaim left behind no statement describing his motive, his sister, Iman Abu Dhaim, told The Associated Press that he had been transfixed by the violence in Gaza, where 126 Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces from Wednesday through Monday) 6 March 2008
george whyte

London, UK

#68 Nov 19, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
They should really make more of it otherwise they will lose the hearts and minds campaign
i agree but they are doing a better job this time

#69 Nov 19, 2012
When you pay your taxes remember 3 billion go to Israel
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#70 Nov 19, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I never altered any of these verses. It's what your allah wants for all non muslims.
no u altered the concept of of these verses these verses on specific people who starts us but u have no intention 2 understand us alas -O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people.- 5:54--Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.- 9:5
O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.- 9:73

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you.(another source:) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#71 Nov 19, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>no u altered the concept of of these verses these verses on specific people who starts us but u have no intention 2 understand us alas -O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people.- 5:54--Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39
When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.- 9:5
O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.- 9:73
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you.(another source:) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....
Here is absolute proof that ash hates all non muslims and wants to murder us.

#72 Nov 19, 2012

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#73 Nov 19, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Yes even when the Zionist run Jihad Watch is quoting the Zionist run NY Times ...
Yet another of your zionist conspiracey theories?
Timesten wrote:
Israel is in the midst of a battle for public opinion – waged primarily via the media ...
Of course it's a battle: we are information warriors, and you are a disinformation warrior.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#74 Nov 19, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>no u altered the concept of of these verses these verses on specific people who starts us but u have no intention 2 understand us alas -O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people.- 5:54--Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39
Yes we understand.

Millions of Muslims believe these verses differently than you. That is enough for us.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#75 Nov 19, 2012
yes we understand u Trisha.

Location hidden

#76 Nov 19, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
Are you Royalty now? Are you also going to start talking about yourself in the third person?

roflmao!

#77 Nov 19, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another of your zionist conspiracey theories?
<quoted text>
Of course it's a battle: we are information warriors, and you are a disinformation warrior.
Show me one lie you claim I have posted Just ONE.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#79 Nov 19, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
And we understand Islam Ashkar.

You are a good person, do not let hatred of Israel or its people into your heart, you are better than that.
Try looking at it from the Jewish point of view, not just the Muslim point of view then your hatred will hopefully lessen, or even go away completely.

May God bless you Ashkar.

Location hidden

#80 Nov 19, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one lie you claim I have posted Just ONE.
Your lies have been posted and proven. Pretending to be dumb might be apropos but doesn't reduce your own personal responsibility.
george whyte

Brigg, UK

#81 Nov 19, 2012
PALLYWOOD ‘Fauxtography’ promoted by the BBC, too

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/11/19/pall...

#82 Nov 19, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies have been posted and proven. Pretending to be dumb might be apropos but doesn't reduce your own personal responsibility.
I lied about what? On the contrary......It is you who lies.

All you do is spew your hatred for Muslims. You sugar coat it as if you are doing no wrong..Hate is hate no matter how YOU word it. And you lied multiple times about me....
You said"
"" I used proxy nics to post vulgarities...LIE
"" My wife left me....LIE
"" I was never in the US Military....LIE
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T3U...
"" I was never a DJ....LIE
"" I molested children... LIE
"" I am Muslim... LIE..
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLO...
"" I was Zusannah Jinn Martini and a few others... LIE
"" I was posting spam continually.... LIE....TM8 put you in your place there...
""I was an antisemitic Ju Hater....LIE
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TNS...
And you and Thunder girl BOTH lied when you said I was a terrorist and should report me to the FBI...
When it comes to breaking TOS...You have done this on multiple ocaasions, so don't go prancing around here as some miss goody 2 shoes, because you are far from that, miss 'Hatemonger'
And that is not a Lie. You are one of the most vilest of your crew here.

I showed where you lied now it's your turn to back up your claim.Show me the lie you claim I posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I became a muslim after reading this 1 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 25
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min uyan 492,038
News Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Speaks Out Against Islamoph... 30 min Faith Michigan 3
News German Interior Minister: If We Ban Burqas, The... 49 min Marie-Luise_J 5
News France's Sarkozy Brands Burkinis a "provocation" 1 hr Thinking 7
News Malaysian rapper held for allegedly insulting I... 2 hr naman 2
News Malaysian rapper held over music video said to ... 2 hr naman 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Joel 253,910
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 21 hr jinxi 49
More from around the web