First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#272 Nov 27, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
u defend about Israel no wonder u american but then they will ask why muslims hate american and burn their flag cause u support anything against muslims JUST now i know u Trisha.
Agreed ashkar...
And here's some more of those pics they call fakery.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#273 Nov 27, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>please do not say i love [ashkar] ok. btw it will be fantastic if u not writing my name cause your FAKE emotions will never cheating me WE already r now real enemies GOT IT.
Of course ash is enemies with all non muslims, and shia muslims, or anyone he doesn't agree with. Typical violent and hateful muslim.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#274 Nov 28, 2012
Timesten wrote:
It's gonna be a long day george and I can post all day as well.
Of course you can post all day, no job, no life, no friends. What else can a loser like you do?

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#275 Nov 28, 2012
and his family had disowned him too
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can post all day, no job, no life, no friends. What else can a loser like you do?
george whyte

London, UK

#276 Nov 28, 2012
Gaza: Media Distortions in Words and Images

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/11/gaza-media-...
george whyte

London, UK

#277 Nov 28, 2012
The footage of a beige jacketed Palestinian man making a miraculous recovery after appearing to be injured in an Israeli airstrike was broadcast not only on the BBC but also on CNN.

http://honestreporting.com/update-bbc-and-cnn...

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#278 Nov 28, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop telling me what to do Ashkar.
If you don't like what I write, DO NOT READ my posts.
Got it?
If anything I should tell YOU to stop posting lies about myself.
Trisha,
I thought this might amuse you.

A muslim is telling his neighbour how well he is doing and how islam is wonderful.
'Soon' says the muslim,'I will have as much going for me as you have.'
'Thats a nice idea' says his non muslim neighbour,'but harder to do than you realise. After all, you cant even read.'
The muslim thinks about this and realises his neighbour is right. So, he goes to evening classes and works very hard and eventually learns to read. Please with his acomplishment (which most western children have mastered by the time they are 7) he goes to tell his neighbour.
'Now, I have as much going for me as you have. I have learned to read!'
'Good for you' says his neighbour.'But you still havent got that much going for you. You havent got a decent steady job like I have.'
The muslim thinks about it and realises his neighbour is right. So, he decides to get more qualifications. After a few years, having passed his elementary English and Maths exams, he gets a job sweeping the floor at McDonalds. Thrilled with his progress, he goes to tell his neighbour.
'Now, I have just as much going for me as you' says the muslim.'I can read and I have a steady job.'
'Thats great' says his neighbour,'but you still havent got that much going for you. You havent got a car.'
The muslim thinks about it and realises his neighbour is right yet again. So, he saves his money, has some driving lessons and eventually, passes his driving test. Then he keeps saving hard and eventually, buys a car. He drives it straight home to tell his neighbour.
'Now' says the muslim,'I have just as much going for me as you have. I have learned to read, I have found a steady job, and I have leaned to drive and purchased a car! In fact,' continues the muslim,'I think I have even more going for me than you have!
'How do you mean?' says his neighbour.
'Simple' says the muslim,'I havent got any islamics living nextdoor to me!'
george whyte

London, UK

#279 Nov 28, 2012
the office of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu says that "60 of the 703 rockets fired by Hamas and other terror groups since the start of the conflict have fallen on Palestinian civilians. The Israel Defense Force says that 99 rockets in total that were fired at Israel have hit Gaza itself in four days of conflict".
george whyte

London, UK

#280 Nov 28, 2012
The fact is that broadcasters including the BBC have been falling for Pallywood scams for years, for two reasons. First, a number of the freelances involved in the news agencies supplying these materials are themselves Arab or Muslim partisans or Palestinians under the thumb of, or even supporters of, Hamas; and second, such is the western animus against Israel that western broadcasters simply don’t see what is right there under their noses, that the Palestinian ‘victims’ in these staged tableaux are quite obviously play-acting.

One further thought about the malevolently warped reporting of this latest phase in the Arab and Islamic war against Israel. Among British reporters and commentators, there is a pronounced obsession with the numbers killed on either side. The three Israelis killed this morning were all but brushed aside by reporters hastening to tell us that (at that stage) eleven Palestinians had been killed.

The implication is of course as odious as it is irrational -- that Israel cannot be considered the victim of aggression unless more of its citizens die. It is also odious to suggest some kind of moral equivalence between those killed by acts of aggression in the cause of exterminating a country, and those who are killed by that country in its own self defence.

The implication of the numbers game is that there is no moral difference between aggression and defence. That’s why so much of the reporting seeks to suggest a ‘cycle of violence’ or ‘tit-for-tat’ attacks. But there is no tit-for-tat cycle. There is aggression, and there is defence against aggression; there is attempted mass murder, and there is the attempt to prevent mass murder. Those who claim a ‘tit-for-tat’ cycle are effectively sanitising, and thus helping promote, mass murder.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#281 Dec 1, 2012
george whyte wrote:
The fact is that broadcasters including the BBC have been falling for Pallywood scams for years, for two reasons. First, a number of the freelances involved in the news agencies supplying these materials are themselves Arab or Muslim partisans or Palestinians under the thumb of, or even supporters of, Hamas; and second, such is the western animus against Israel that western broadcasters simply don’t see what is right there under their noses, that the Palestinian ‘victims’ in these staged tableaux are quite obviously play-acting.
One further thought about the malevolently warped reporting of this latest phase in the Arab and Islamic war against Israel. Among British reporters and commentators, there is a pronounced obsession with the numbers killed on either side. The three Israelis killed this morning were all but brushed aside by reporters hastening to tell us that (at that stage) eleven Palestinians had been killed.
The implication is of course as odious as it is irrational -- that Israel cannot be considered the victim of aggression unless more of its citizens die. It is also odious to suggest some kind of moral equivalence between those killed by acts of aggression in the cause of exterminating a country, and those who are killed by that country in its own self defence.
The implication of the numbers game is that there is no moral difference between aggression and defence. That’s why so much of the reporting seeks to suggest a ‘cycle of violence’ or ‘tit-for-tat’ attacks. But there is no tit-for-tat cycle. There is aggression, and there is defence against aggression; there is attempted mass murder, and there is the attempt to prevent mass murder. Those who claim a ‘tit-for-tat’ cycle are effectively sanitising, and thus helping promote, mass murder.
An excellent post, George. And you are quite right. For me, one of the factors that makes this whole situation harder to unravel is that it has been going on for so long. Granted, maybe not THIS particular piece of conflict and maybe not for the exact reason it is happening today. But at nearly 50 years old, I myself can never remember peace between these two sides. Cease-fire's, YES, peace, NO.
Ironicaly, it smakcks of a claim oftem made (regarding a host of other matters) by muslims that use this forum.'The media is not presenting all the facts.' That said, how can it? There is so much misinformation and disinformation. Its not as though the details can be put through a sifter. It is very easy to form an opinion - which could ultimately be wrong. I myself was guilty of that during that relatively recent spate of shootings in Skandanavia. The moment I heard what had happened, I felt it was probably an islamic extremist. I didnt even get as far as 2 + 2.
One thing is very clear though. If we look for ourselves, we are more likely to see the truth of a situation than if we listen to those who are paid to look for us.
Thanks again. Great post! ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
London muslim murderer -- Topix will not post it 2 min just Jay _ for fr... 22
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Nevada Boy 513,274
News Oklahoma lawmaker asks Muslims: 'Do you beat yo... 1 hr Allahs pork rinds 21
Canada passes M-103 against Islamophobia 1 hr vvbn 2
News Police clash with anti-Christian mob in souther... 3 hr BuildTheWall 1
News A Slave Auction in 2017 America 3 hr Frogface Kate 14
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) 4 hr True Christian wi... 19
More from around the web