YouTube banned til site blocks 'blasp...

YouTube banned til site blocks 'blasphemous' film

There are 59 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Apr 15, 2013, titled YouTube banned til site blocks 'blasphemous' film. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

The Pakistani government is firm in its stance on keeping the ban imposed on YouTube until the video-sharing website removed the controversial blasphemous film that outraged the Muslim world last year ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#45 May 2, 2013
In Memory of great disorder
Ali Abbas

Sugar Land, TX

#46 May 2, 2013
Sick of islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are absolutely right - the whole world is wrong and muslims are the most oppressed people in history who have never done anything wrong to anyone and have never killed innocent people.
Geez, can you actually hear yourself when you speak?
That's where you're wrong you White people think that you guys are the best people on Earth by invading other people's lands and killing indigenous people to try to steal it. Face it brother UK is just going through another revolution that was caused by your bloodthirsty ancestors that raped our women, brought diseases and weapons, and stole everything from us. Get one thing straight brother my people ain't leaving the UK until they get what belongs to them. If your women are getting raped then think about your filthy ancestors that raped our women first you hypocrite
Ali Abbas

Sugar Land, TX

#47 May 2, 2013
MUSLAMIC WHACK JOB wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans? What Aryans? And what about them?
The only Aryans I know about are the set of languages.
No you White washed cow piss drinker your ancestors were those Aryans that brought Hinduism into South Asia........ Quit denying that your ancestors were invaders. The ancient Harappans did not practice the religion of Hinduism in fact they never worshiped cows or drank her urine like Hindus. You don't know any #### about your ancestry

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#48 May 3, 2013
Youtube has to adhere Pakistan rules
victoria

Bodmin, UK

#50 May 3, 2013
Ali Abbas wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you're wrong you White people think that you guys are the best people on Earth by invading other people's lands and killing indigenous people to try to steal it. Face it brother UK is just going through another revolution that was caused by your bloodthirsty ancestors that raped our women, brought diseases and weapons, and stole everything from us. Get one thing straight brother my people ain't leaving the UK until they get what belongs to them. If your women are getting raped then think about your filthy ancestors that raped our women first you hypocrite
Oh that great so what your saying is because thousands of years ago before there was democracy and police protection and equal rights and people pillaged and took what they wanted all white women of today should be raped without complaint because of what hapened then is that really fair.I do nt know what my ancestors did to anone one but i dont really think i deserve to be raped for it and besides wouldnt that make you just as bad as we once were and likei said that was like thousands of years ago things have changed a bit since then
Proud American

United States

#51 May 3, 2013
Ali Abbas wrote:
<quoted text>
No you White washed cow piss drinker your ancestors were those Aryans that brought Hinduism into South Asia........ Quit denying that your ancestors were invaders. The ancient Harappans did not practice the religion of Hinduism in fact they never worshiped cows or drank her urine like Hindus. You don't know any #### about your ancestry
Ah, what's the matter? Sad cause you're not white? Poor baby.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Ivanhoe, Australia

#52 May 4, 2013
Ali Abbas wrote:
<quoted text>
hahah gau da peshaab peene waale hinduo
Mr Capone

Sugar Land, TX

#53 May 6, 2013
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, what's the matter? Sad cause you're not white? Poor baby.
Better being Brown than being pasty as White..... At least we Browns don't got to to worry about getting a tan or having sunburns. Brown Pride
Mr Capone

Sugar Land, TX

#54 May 6, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text>Oh that great so what your saying is because thousands of years ago before there was democracy and police protection and equal rights and people pillaged and took what they wanted all white women of today should be raped without complaint because of what hapened then is that really fair.I do nt know what my ancestors did to anone one but i dont really think i deserve to be raped for it and besides wouldnt that make you just as bad as we once were and likei said that was like thousands of years ago things have changed a bit since then
It was thousands of years so that doesn't mean payback? Forget it our people didn't go to the UK it was your people that let the Mirpuris in.....Like I said before if it had nothing to do with my ancestors getting raped then today I would stand up and fight against these grooming going on among White women but my ancestors were raped first. We were ruled by the British for thousands of years and treated worse than dogs! Here in America the Mexicans still live thousands of years behind because this land was stolen from them and many of them are protesting against White people to go back to Europe because that's where White people belong America is not their country just because they developed it does not mean it's theirs. White people have destroyed the whole world by bringing in education, drugs, weapons, alcohol, slavery and yet we are seen as the bad guys.
Wonderer

Denmark

#55 May 6, 2013
I wonder
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#56 May 6, 2013
Good great,muslims should never peek at you tube, muslims should sit in dessert tents and drink camel shit, fry some camel dung and have sex all day with twenty wives , an hour for each wive. Islam is beyond. Fcked
Proud American

United States

#57 May 6, 2013
Mr Capone wrote:
<quoted text>
It was thousands of years so that doesn't mean payback? Forget it our people didn't go to the UK it was your people that let the Mirpuris in.....Like I said before if it had nothing to do with my ancestors getting raped then today I would stand up and fight against these grooming going on among White women but my ancestors were raped first. We were ruled by the British for thousands of years and treated worse than dogs! Here in America the Mexicans still live thousands of years behind because this land was stolen from them and many of them are protesting against White people to go back to Europe because that's where White people belong America is not their country just because they developed it does not mean it's theirs. White people have destroyed the whole world by bringing in education, drugs, weapons, alcohol, slavery and yet we are seen as the bad guys.
You realize you're just wasting your life by obsessing over white people right? All that bitterness and hatred, sounds like a crappy way to live, "brother".

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#58 May 6, 2013
MOMIN ANSARI wrote:
Youtube has to adhere Pakistan rules
Ah, no, Youtube does not need to adhere to Paki rules. In fact, doing so would be an incredibly bad idea - it would give the impression that ANYONE should pay attention to Paki rules. Until the Pakis stop worshiping the false prophet Mohammud and his book of delusions, the best thing for everyone (including the Pakis themselves) would be to ignore them entirely.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Ivanhoe, Australia

#59 May 8, 2013
Mr Capone wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro u know it was only 99 years right? If u go by that logic than shouldn't all hindus want to rape Pathans, Turks and Arabs for what they did to their ancestors ?
Servant of Allah

Chesapeake, OH

#61 May 8, 2013
Mr Capone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you award of or are you taking part in the planning of any terrorist incidents in Texas or any other location in the USA or elsewhere? Do you have weapons and or gunpowder at your location or any other locations?
Mr Capone

Moultrie, GA

#62 May 10, 2013
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize you're just wasting your life by obsessing over white people right? All that bitterness and hatred, sounds like a crappy way to live, "brother".
You're not even a White man you're a troll you're that same Gand faad soda, Dharma Bhai, and various other usernames
Mr Capone

Moultrie, GA

#63 May 10, 2013
Servant of Allah wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you award of or are you taking part in the planning of any terrorist incidents in Texas or any other location in the USA or elsewhere? Do you have weapons and or gunpowder at your location or any other locations?
Why do you keep changing your aliases cow piss drinker? As you living in the United States I'm beginning to think that you're a terrorist yourself looks like somebody's gonna have to come over to your place and check if you have any bombs or ak's hiding underneath your bed
Radetzky

Czech Republic

#64 May 10, 2013
Mr. Caprone is right.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#65 May 10, 2013
Aslam Bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go cracker cracker cracker........ Boston got bombed killed so many of you crackers yesterday and I just laughed crazily bwahahahahahahaha
What an ignorant racist puke you must be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 1 min Ismail 124
Why Muslims are hated. 42 min Muslim convert 49
What your right hand possess! 1 hr Muslim convert 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Moses 253,428
Muslim Lives... 1 hr Muslim convert 10
Muslims are Shiaphobic 2 hr The Holy Stones 2
News Nigeria: Don't Fight,Force Anyone to Join Islam... 2 hr Marie-Luise_J 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 hr J_a_n 490,250
More from around the web