YouTube banned til site blocks 'blasp...

YouTube banned til site blocks 'blasphemous' film

There are 59 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Apr 15, 2013, titled YouTube banned til site blocks 'blasphemous' film. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

The Pakistani government is firm in its stance on keeping the ban imposed on YouTube until the video-sharing website removed the controversial blasphemous film that outraged the Muslim world last year ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

Misty

Toronto, Canada

#23 Apr 17, 2013
Love or lust wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Aryans? what about the Muslims? What the British did was horrible and now Britain has to pay its price by my people grooming your women you are nothing more than a hypocrite! We are even killing Hindus for what they've done to our Dravidian ancestors. Sheesh I don't understand why you guys want our countries to adopt foreign policy if the government has banned Youtube they banned it for good. After all there are better things to do rather than going on some stupid websites where all they have in their filthy minds about Islam
If they want to ban youtube let them ban it - who cares anyway?
Sick of islam

London, UK

#24 Apr 18, 2013
Love or lust wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Aryans? what about the Muslims? What the British did was horrible and now Britain has to pay its price by my people grooming your women you are nothing more than a hypocrite! We are even killing Hindus for what they've done to our Dravidian ancestors. Sheesh I don't understand why you guys want our countries to adopt foreign policy if the government has banned Youtube they banned it for good. After all there are better things to do rather than going on some stupid websites where all they have in their filthy minds about Islam
Yes, you are absolutely right - the whole world is wrong and muslims are the most oppressed people in history who have never done anything wrong to anyone and have never killed innocent people.

Geez, can you actually hear yourself when you speak?
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#25 Apr 18, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_m...
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
What cutting little girls? Never heard of it!
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

#26 Apr 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
What do you call an honest muslim?
Asif.
<quoted text>
Hey thinking go suck on your EDL's c*ck he's waiting for you down the isle
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#27 Apr 18, 2013
Are you hitting on me? I've never sucked co*k, but I don't object to you doing so. So long as the co*k you are sucking is consenting, of course.

Which isle?
Aslam Bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey thinking go suck on your EDL's c*ck he's waiting for you down the isle
victoria

Feltham, UK

#28 Apr 18, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call British rights for getting home or housing benefits for all for all British in UK & Ireland?
Isn't there segregation between you lot?
What cutting little girls? Never heard of it!
There in segregation where i live.I went to school with a lot of muslims.Lots of muslims live on my street and my street isnt some ghetto that muslim have to live they can lie where they want.And the cutting of little girls is an islamic tradition mainky carried out by muslim who come from africa muslims call it female circumsion but enligthend people call it fgm which stands for female genital mutilation.There are two kinds one is where they cut the clitorus off other tmes they cut off everything including the labia so thats all that left is a hole then they sew her up leaving a little hole for peeing and when she stats her period and when she finally gets married the husband has to slice her open for pentrstion to occur which is painful and many women because of this mutilation suffer many complicatons whan it comes to giving birth and sometime the women die because there ruined bodies just cant deliver children sucessfully anymore so now you know.What do you think.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#29 Apr 18, 2013
It would probably be better for everyone if they just block internet access entirely in islamic countries. After all, everytime they get a feeling hurt they run out and murder innocent people. They just aren't mature enough to handle the internet.
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#30 Apr 19, 2013
Looking at the coverage from first Libya then Syria over the last few years, it would appear that islamists can no longer say "allahu akbar" without it being suffixed by an explosion.
Ravenclaw wrote:
It would probably be better for everyone if they just block internet access entirely in islamic countries. After all, everytime they get a feeling hurt they run out and murder innocent people. They just aren't mature enough to handle the internet.
Sick of islam

London, UK

#31 Apr 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Looking at the coverage from first Libya then Syria over the last few years, it would appear that islamists can no longer say "allahu akbar" without it being suffixed by an explosion.
<quoted text>
I know! It's like, "GOD IS GREAT!- KABOOM! Oh look, I've lost my leg".

:-)
Joee

Pasadena, CA

#32 Apr 19, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
more comfortable for muslims
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#33 Apr 19, 2013
If only someone would commission Four Lions the TV sitcom...
Sick of islam wrote:
<quoted text>
BURKHA BURNER

Wallington, UK

#34 Apr 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
btw when do you think muslims will stop cutting the pissflaps out of little girls?
<quoted text>
Never - it's the favourite delicacy amongst Muslims, especially PAKIs.
DRONE THE PAKI

Wallington, UK

#35 Apr 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, that is such a brilliant idea... seriously... that would work.
But it would have to be more slapstick.
LOL
MUSLAMIC WHACK JOB

Wallington, UK

#36 Apr 19, 2013
Love or lust wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans? What Aryans? And what about them?
The only Aryans I know about are the set of languages.
STONEAGE-MUTANT- JIHADPAKI

Wallington, UK

#37 Apr 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
... or even an animated series... kids would love it!
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#38 Apr 19, 2013
That's the problem with a suicide bomber sitcom: you get through characters at quite a rate.
DRONE THE PAKI wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, that is such a brilliant idea... seriously... that would work.
But it would have to be more slapstick.
LOL
BrainDeadPAKIs

Carshalton, UK

#39 Apr 23, 2013
Sick of islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of Family Guy:

mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#41 Apr 30, 2013
let it be banned for another decade ... Pakistani Youtube version is getting popular among Asians
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#42 Apr 30, 2013
Like this, you mean?

mICHEAL wrote:
let it be banned for another decade ... Pakistani Youtube version is getting popular among Asians
BondOO7

Pasadena, CA

#43 Apr 30, 2013
mICHEAL wrote:
u mean among crusaders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 14 min An infidude 28
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min Ras 520,686
Hey muslims 30 min An infidude 4
DY: this FORUM IS NOW DEFUNCT (Jul '15) 3 hr Unique_amazingly ... 90
Evil speech by Trump at UN 4 hr Trump destroying ... 18
Jose & Maria 5 hr J_a_n 6
News Headscarf issue in mug shot illuminates conflic... Tue Seatbelt Dongbutter 7
More from around the web