YouTube banned til site blocks 'blasp...

YouTube banned til site blocks 'blasphemous' film

There are 59 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Apr 15, 2013, titled YouTube banned til site blocks 'blasphemous' film. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

The Pakistani government is firm in its stance on keeping the ban imposed on YouTube until the video-sharing website removed the controversial blasphemous film that outraged the Muslim world last year ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2013
They have to make sure no Muslim learns anything that might set them free from Islam. Monsters!
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Thorn wrote:
They have to make sure no Muslim learns anything that might set them free from Islam. Monsters!
Excuse me you cracker don't blame Islam blame the pathetic government for being such a fanatic but they act like animals
THOMAS W FONTAINE

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Watch who you are calling a cracker ass-lam butt-hi. I can get you a job harvesting beets where you are, with a smart ass fatwah mouth like you have.
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

#4 Apr 16, 2013
THOMAS W FONTAINE wrote:
Watch who you are calling a cracker ass-lam butt-hi. I can get you a job harvesting beets where you are, with a smart ass fatwah mouth like you have.
There you go cracker cracker cracker........ Boston got bombed killed so many of you crackers yesterday and I just laughed crazily bwahahahahahahaha
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#5 Apr 16, 2013
How do you stop a muslim from spitting?

Turn the oven down.
Aslam Bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go cracker cracker cracker........ Boston got bombed killed so many of you crackers yesterday and I just laughed crazily bwahahahahahahaha
diek

Toronto, Canada

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Thinking - Yo sort out your own Irish Problem b4 coming else where - no more British Rule.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Apr 16, 2013
Aslam Bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go cracker cracker cracker........ Boston got bombed killed so many of you crackers yesterday and I just laughed crazily bwahahahahahahaha
3 people equals "so many"? Regardless, all we have to do is advertise that someone burned a filthy koran, and filthy muslimes in filthy islamic countries will take to the streets and kill each other! Now thats funny!!

Ouch! Cuts both ways doesn't it! Maybe you should thing about that before you run your mouth with such bloodthirst.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#8 Apr 16, 2013
Correction - thing should be think.
Ali Abbas

Sugar Land, TX

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
3 people equals "so many"? Regardless, all we have to do is advertise that someone burned a filthy koran, and filthy muslimes in filthy islamic countries will take to the streets and kill each other! Now thats funny!!
Ouch! Cuts both ways doesn't it! Maybe you should thing about that before you run your mouth with such bloodthirst.
This is actually what we do to Christians in our country you White scum

http://youtu.be/mqzgkCvuizs

http://youtu.be/5r7owofwEDA
Ali Abbas

Sugar Land, TX

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
How do you stop a muslim from spitting?
Turn the oven down.
<quoted text>
And is that supposed to be a joke of the year lol

Hide yo wife

Hide yo mum

Hide yo daughter

hide yo sister

Protect your women from getting touted see the revenge that my brothers are taking from you pasty ghoul Brits for enslaving my ancestors

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Ali Abbas wrote:
<quoted text>
This is actually what we do to Christians in our country you White scum
http://youtu.be/mqzgkCvuizs
http://youtu.be/5r7owofwEDA
You are posting from the US. Nice try though. I don't click on links from losers!

Besides, everyone already knows that muslimes murder Jews, Christians, Hindu, Buddhists, women, children, blacks, whites, etc.

It's just what you bloodthirsty savages do.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Apr 16, 2013
Has it become illegal to speak the truth?.....That Muhammad was a serial rapist, a child molester, a liar thief and necrophiliac?
I hadn't heard.
Fck islam.
THOMAS W FONTAINE

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Ali Abbas wrote:
<quoted text>
And is that supposed to be a joke of the year lol
Hide yo wife
Hide yo mum
Hide yo daughter
hide yo sister
Protect your women from getting touted see the revenge that my brothers are taking from you pasty ghoul Brits for enslaving my ancestors
I'm in Massachusetts. I am French. I think the family had your family on a contract for labor until your family ran away. Been running ever since I see. How is yo bros?
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#14 Apr 17, 2013
What Irish problem? I've got loads of Irish relatives, friends, neighbours and colleagues and drive to Ireland most years. Do you?

btw when do you think muslims will stop cutting the pissflaps out of little girls?
diek wrote:
Thinking - Yo sort out your own Irish Problem b4 coming else where - no more British Rule.
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#15 Apr 17, 2013
What do you call an honest muslim?

Asif.
Ali Abbas wrote:
<quoted text>
And is that supposed to be a joke of the year lol
Hide yo wife
Hide yo mum
Hide yo daughter
hide yo sister
Protect your women from getting touted see the revenge that my brothers are taking from you pasty ghoul Brits for enslaving my ancestors
sticker

San Jose, CA

#16 Apr 17, 2013
honest muslim is terrorist
Sick of islam

London, UK

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Ali Abbas wrote:
<quoted text>
And is that supposed to be a joke of the year lol
Hide yo wife
Hide yo mum
Hide yo daughter
hide yo sister
Protect your women from getting touted see the revenge that my brothers are taking from you pasty ghoul Brits for enslaving my ancestors
Enslaving your anncestors? Ok, what about the people that mohammed enslaved? Do you feel benevolent enough to speak on their behalf?
Love or lust

Sugar Land, TX

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You are posting from the US. Nice try though. I don't click on links from losers!
Besides, everyone already knows that muslimes murder Jews, Christians, Hindu, Buddhists, women, children, blacks, whites, etc.
It's just what you bloodthirsty savages do.
Even our women and children hate you guys! There is no such thing as Jews in Pakistan! Christians basically support the Americunt policy which we hate this is why they are attacked and supposrt the anti-Muslim film while living in Islamic country! I don't know about Whites but they are attacked everywhere...... And KKK attacks anybody who is not White take care of those bastards
Love or lust

Sugar Land, TX

#21 Apr 17, 2013
Sick of islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Enslaving your anncestors? Ok, what about the people that mohammed enslaved? Do you feel benevolent enough to speak on their behalf?
What about the Aryans? what about the Muslims? What the British did was horrible and now Britain has to pay its price by my people grooming your women you are nothing more than a hypocrite! We are even killing Hindus for what they've done to our Dravidian ancestors. Sheesh I don't understand why you guys want our countries to adopt foreign policy if the government has banned Youtube they banned it for good. After all there are better things to do rather than going on some stupid websites where all they have in their filthy minds about Islam
dude

Toronto, Canada

#22 Apr 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
What do you call an honest muslim?
Asif.
<quoted text>
What do you call British rights for getting home or housing benefits for all for all British in UK & Ireland?
Isn't there segregation between you lot?
What cutting little girls? Never heard of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 6 min Sam 18
News What is Ramadan? Why can't Muslims eat or drink? 20 min Adnan 2
The Clash between the West and Islam (Aug '10) 20 min Roy 10
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 34 min Mrs Sunny 515,686
News Atheism and cowardice (Nov '11) 35 min Roy 12,673
The Lake of Fire 39 min Smell the sulphur... 1
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) 41 min tongangodz 462
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 3 hr LOL 35
More from around the web