Sharia: Ahmadinejad under fire for hu...

Sharia: Ahmadinejad under fire for hugging woman

There are 23 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Sharia: Ahmadinejad under fire for hugging woman. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is under the spotlight once again for another controversial move.

But this move is much “softer” than nuclear war games or the occasional lashing out at Israel or America.

This time, it’s a hug ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Mar 11, 2013
from jihadwatch:

"Ahmadinejad came under heavy criticism after a picture on Friday showed him embracing a woman at the funeral of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez ...

"Iranian MP Mohammed Dehghan said, in an implicit reference to Ahmadinejad, that such an act by a prominent executive official opposes the behavior of a Muslim who is constrained by religious commitments ...

"He also called on religious scholars to seriously confront Ahmadinejad's 'un-Islamic' acts."

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Provided they don't take off his head when he gets home, maybe Ahmadinejad will wake up and see how evil and ridiculous Islam really is.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Too bad he's not authorized to reveal another jit Surah to ok the hug.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
These religious scholars are appalled that Ahmadinejad showed compassion. That goes against the prophet's teachings.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:
"Ahmadinejad came under heavy criticism after a picture on Friday showed him embracing a woman at the funeral of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez ...
"Iranian MP Mohammed Dehghan said, in an implicit reference to Ahmadinejad, that such an act by a prominent executive official opposes the behavior of a Muslim who is constrained by religious commitments ...
"He also called on religious scholars to seriously confront Ahmadinejad's 'un-Islamic' acts."
A leading figure of a country, or organization, or poeple often offered hands for shake as in a handshake, or hugs, or kiss by known person or even strangers.

It would be uncouth to refuse these offers - after all they are only a handshake or a hug or a kiss.

True, there are limitations set by religion, but not all people are religious, not all are Muslims, and not all understand the limitations. When offered such gesture, you only have a second to decide and the spontaneous response would be to shake, hug, or pat on the shoulder.

Of course Ahmedinejad will need to come to class for some lectures on rules of engagement.

But for this incident, he will be forgiven by his people. I forgave him already. May Allah forgive him also.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Only in islam...

LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Mar 12, 2013
....And they don't see how absurd their "religion" is? Really?
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Your religion is truly of satan.The creator in short order will give islam its just reward. removal from the face of the earth. what a bloodthirsty hateful bunch you are.
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
A leading figure of a country, or organization, or poeple often offered hands for shake as in a handshake, or hugs, or kiss by known person or even strangers.
It would be uncouth to refuse these offers - after all they are only a handshake or a hug or a kiss.
True, there are limitations set by religion, but not all people are religious, not all are Muslims, and not all understand the limitations. When offered such gesture, you only have a second to decide and the spontaneous response would be to shake, hug, or pat on the shoulder.
Of course Ahmedinejad will need to come to class for some lectures on rules of engagement.
But for this incident, he will be forgiven by his people. I forgave him already. May Allah forgive him also.
what an idiotic bunch you are the real satanist are the clerics of islam.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#10 Mar 12, 2013
creators son wrote:
<quoted text>what an idiotic bunch you are the real satanist are the clerics of islam.
The light hasn't come to you in Bahamas. Give it a few years.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
Only in islam...
LOL
Yes, only in Islam. The rest don't live by any rule - sometimes you see them walking naked on the street. I haven't talked about men who penetrate other men.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, only in Islam. The rest don't live by any rule - sometimes you see them walking naked on the street. I haven't talked about men who penetrate other men.
You're full of it. Nobody walks around naked in the streets, you people have really weird fantasies. As far as the rest of your perverted post, maybe you would like to explain muslimes 'bachi boys'...

Then there's the saying from muslims that "boys are for fun, and girls are for making babies". I've spoken to many of our military, and the medics have had to explain to muslime men that putting their penis into another mans behind constitutes homosexuality(when they were treating these men for sexually transmitted diseases). The muslimes see gay sex as recreation, with no love, so they don't think it counts. You people are extremely warped.

I think islam needs a rule - muslime men aren't allowed out of their cages.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic men do that with other men???? Do tell.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile is legal in Islam:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Muslim says its OK to kill non-Muslims.
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
The light hasn't come to you in Bahamas. Give it a few years.
The darkness you call islam is no light. Your father satan loves you. The great jehovah is a god of love. Your god one of bloodletting hatred and violence. You do the work of your father, that one was a murderer and a liar and did not stand in the truth. All praise be on to the great Jehovah. He is the only true god.

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
These religious scholars are appalled that Ahmadinejad showed compassion. That goes against the prophet's teachings.
I agree. It showed the human side of nature that Islam all too often supresses and denies.

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
They're idea of naked is not wearing a hijab ..especially so in Iran!

“not that tom!”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 13, 2013
^Their
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of it. Nobody walks around naked in the streets, you people have really weird fantasies. As far as the rest of your perverted post, maybe you would like to explain muslimes 'bachi boys'...
Well, I heard they walked naked in San Francisco somewhere, then they put back the dress, I suppose due to shame from Muslims.

See. Muslims set the standard on decency. If there were no Muslims, man must have discarded their clothes by now and mated on the street.

And there would be no more us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 20 min Hope 490,311
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 54 min Thinking 253,459
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 1 hr katie smalls 172
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 2 hr Muslim liars 831
Quran's Big Lie! 2 hr Just the facts 3
Scientific Disciplines That Contradict Islam 3 hr Just the facts 8
News Fear of Islam, immigrants and diversity are lea... 4 hr ANATITAN1 9
Why Muslims are hated. 15 hr Muslim hell 55
More from around the web