Israel will not survive as a Jewish s...
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#156 Jun 18, 2013
sammi_ wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims do just the same with English names in an effort to malign the USA.
It's so bloody obvious and it don't work!
The Muslims are fearless, down to earth and straight forward people, lacking diplomatic skills. They will tell you on your face what they feel like.
Unlike, the cheaters and "diplomats" who think twice and still say nothing and keep the hatred in their hearts to lash out cunningly at another time.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#157 Jun 18, 2013
sammi_ wrote:
<quoted text> Israel will flourish as Islam self-destructs ...
It's happening already in Syria...Egypt will be next as the population expands with only a poverty ridden future to look forward to.
Enjoy!
The US went through a bloody war which almost divided the country and still survived. England and France were almost extinct in WW2 and survived, so would Syria.

The people of Middle Eastern countries are getting rid of the American agents like the Shah of Iran, Hosni Mubarak, Khaddafy, leaders of Pakistan, Tunisia, etc who received instructions and payroll checks from the Oval office to only protect the American interests of the region.

These people are fighting for Democracy and Human rights. The people of Syria would soon get rid of the Syrian dictator and would bring Islamic rule in Syria.

Just wait and see.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#158 Jun 18, 2013
Amp man wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,So why did tiny Israel beat the crap out of your egyptian
army in the 7 day war?You muzzie savages lose every war now.I think God does not like you islamic barbarians.Israel will crush you muzzies again and again.Bring it on!
For your information, the Egyptian Army was just 30 miles from Tel-Aviv when Ms. Gloda Meyer called the White House begging for immediate help before Israel would be an extinct nation again.

It was the US Airforce which saved the Israeli ass.
How long would the Hypocrite US protect the illegitimate state of Israel and its continuous human right violations in the United Nations. How long would the US permit the Israeli use of chemical weapons against the unarmed Palestinian civilians but would go to war against Syria for its use of chemical weapons?

Let us pause and think for a moment.
I think the fair-minded Jews know all that well, except that idiot
Zionist called NothinghYaho.

http://rt.com/news/israel-settlements-eastern...
‘I don't care what the UN says!’ Netanyahu vows to continue illegal settlement activity.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/maps.h...
Historically, the land of Palestine was populated by a people known as the Palestinians. Palestinians have always been religiously diverse, with the Muslim majority maintaining friendly relations with their Christian, Jewish, and Druze brethren.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/11/3...

http://www.fmep.org/reports/archive/vol.-18/v...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#159 Jun 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
The US went through a bloody war which almost divided the country and still survived. England and France were almost extinct in WW2 and survived, so would Syria.
The people of Middle Eastern countries are getting rid of the American agents like the Shah of Iran, Hosni Mubarak, Khaddafy, leaders of Pakistan, Tunisia, etc who received instructions and payroll checks from the Oval office to only protect the American interests of the region.
These people are fighting for Democracy and Human rights. The people of Syria would soon get rid of the Syrian dictator and would bring Islamic rule in Syria.
Just wait and see.
Human rights don't exist within Islam. Sectarian violence and Islamic extremism have been the twin whammies of Islam ever since it's inception. Muslims need a strong leader to keep them in their place to prevent them from fighting and killing each other.
Afghanistan will erupt once Western soldiers leave and the weakest will again be the victims - mainly the Hazara Shia and all females.

Malign the West all you want but that doesn't stop muslims from seeking a better life here. Not many refugees return to their former homes once they're happily ensconced in the West!
Mohammad kathab

Madison Heights, MI

#160 Jun 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a cheater. You write with a Muslim screen name maligning Islam and Muslims 24/7. You are a typical coward hatemonger. We know your type.
I wont lie to you or to any other person, I was born muslim but when I grew up and found out about Islam, i do not care if you believe it or not I was a student in Al-Azhar in Cairo Egypt for two years I learn enough about Quran and islam and that was the turning point in my life,,, Cheating and lying are in islamic teaching you know it, and if you have a little knowledge about islam you will see that Mukhammad taught you guys to lie in three occasions, so if you are a truly muslim tell me about the three lies that you are allowed by your pervert Mukhammad?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#161 Jun 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslims are fearless, down to earth and straight forward people, lacking diplomatic skills. They will tell you on your face what they feel like.
Unlike, the cheaters and "diplomats" who think twice and still say nothing and keep the hatred in their hearts to lash out cunningly at another time.
Muslims indulge in a practice called Takkiya which is an Islamic religious license to lie.

Lying in the West is a deadly sin.. to be discouraged and despised!

We've heard the sermons in mosques that heap abuse upon non-muslims in Western countries - behind non-muslim backs!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#162 Jun 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I want Israel obey the UN Resolutions and Charter. I have nothing against the civilized and peaceful loving Jews.
I understand that US is under Jewish financial threat and has to dance to the Jewish tunes. The US must stop promoting Israeli terrorism. The US must object to Israel's WOMDs just as it does to Iran.
Yes, yes....its all a ginormous Zionist scheme!!! LOL.
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Israel is a time bomb. If Israel does not obey the UN Charter, and abide by the International agreements, it will be defaced from the Planet Earth. Just like China ran over India - hot knife through butter.
There are 60+ Muslim countries in the world, and very soon each one of them will have Nuclear missile directed towards Tel-Aviv.
Iran already has one, most probably.
Let us do the Justice.
Such a terribly flawed comparison.

Israel is not India. Its a much advanced, braver, more resilient and powerful nation. It also has the greatest national ally on the face of the planet at its disposal...

The Arab league is nowhere near as capable as the Chinese. Not in 48, 67, 73, or today. Their armaments are a notch below Israeli hardware and their morale itself seems deflated with all the past defeats at the hands of the Jewish state.

China could conquer the whole of India tomorrow if they dared...if the Arabs succeed in any such advance they'll get nuked to dust.

Which brings us to your final point....you want all Muslim countries on earth to try and develop a nuclear program? At what tradeoff? Look at how much the Iranian people are suffering economically from sanctions due to the intransigence of their theocratic regime. Is that the fate you want to see befall 51 (not 60) Muslim states? Rest assured, that is the approach that the international community- steered by America- will take in dealing with any such attempts....

The only reason Pakistan has nukes is because India had already started on their program, and considering the circumstances of the cold war saga, the U.S. wasn't willing to let an ally of the Soviets procure WMD's without being strategically checkmated.....and voila, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto became their tool.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#163 Jun 18, 2013
sammi_ wrote:
<quoted text> Human rights don't exist within Islam. Sectarian violence and Islamic extremism have been the twin whammies of Islam ever since it's inception. Muslims need a strong leader to keep them in their place to prevent them from fighting and killing each other.
Afghanistan will erupt once Western soldiers leave and the weakest will again be the victims - mainly the Hazara Shia and all females.
Malign the West all you want but that doesn't stop muslims from seeking a better life here. Not many refugees return to their former homes once they're happily ensconced in the West!
Sammi
Please read the following. I hope it helps you.
http://www.islam101.com/rights/
"...when we speak of human rights in Islam we really mean that
these rights have been granted by God; they have not been granted by
any king or by any legislative assembly. The rights granted by the
kings or the legislative assemblies, can also be withdrawn in the same
manner in which they are conferred. The same is the case with the
rights accepted and recognized by the dictators. They can confer them
when they please and withdraw them when they wish; and they can
openly violate them when they like. But since in Islam human rights
have been conferred by God, no legislative assembly in the world, or
any government on earth has the right or authority to make any
amendment or change in the rights conferred by God. No one has the
right to abrogate them or withdraw them. Nor are they the basic
human rights which are conferred on paper for the sake of show and
exhibition and denied in actual life when the show is over. Nor are
they like philosophical concepts which have no sanctions behind
them."
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#164 Jun 18, 2013
Mohammad kathab wrote:
<quoted text>
I wont lie to you or to any other person, I was born muslim but when I grew up and found out about Islam, i do not care if you believe it or not I was a student in Al-Azhar in Cairo Egypt for two years I learn enough about Quran and islam and that was the turning point in my life,,, Cheating and lying are in islamic teaching you know it, and if you have a little knowledge about islam you will see that Mukhammad taught you guys to lie in three occasions, so if you are a truly muslim tell me about the three lies that you are allowed by your pervert Mukhammad?
Be happy with your new religion.
Maybe you would also like to change your name starting from Mohammad.
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#165 Jun 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammi
Please read the following. I hope it helps you.
http://www.islam101.com/rights/
"...when we speak of human rights in Islam we really mean that
these rights have been granted by God; they have not been granted by
any king or by any legislative assembly. The rights granted by the
kings or the legislative assemblies, can also be withdrawn in the same
manner in which they are conferred. The same is the case with the
rights accepted and recognized by the dictators. They can confer them
when they please and withdraw them when they wish; and they can
openly violate them when they like. But since in Islam human rights
have been conferred by God, no legislative assembly in the world, or
any government on earth has the right or authority to make any
amendment or change in the rights conferred by God. No one has the
right to abrogate them or withdraw them. Nor are they the basic
human rights which are conferred on paper for the sake of show and
exhibition and denied in actual life when the show is over. Nor are
they like philosophical concepts which have no sanctions behind
them."
Words are cheap. You can talk all day about "human rights", your actions say differently. Women have no rights, in virtually every Muslim country you're killing each other by the tens of thousands. Little kids are beheaded, gays are executed, it goes on and on. Human rights in islam? Don't make me laugh.
By the way, why are so many Muslims desperately trying to live in the west? You never answered the question. I don't see any westerners wanting to live anywhere near those sh$tholes.
Mohammad kathab

Madison Heights, MI

#166 Jun 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Be happy with your new religion.
Maybe you would also like to change your name starting from Mohammad.
Why change the name it was given to me dum dum, and i am happy at least i have peace of mind and living in peace

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#167 Jun 18, 2013
Mohammad kathab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why change the name it was given to me dum dum, and i am happy at least i have peace of mind and living in peace
Congrats to you!
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#168 Jun 18, 2013
Safiyaas Ex-Husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes....its all a ginormous Zionist scheme!!! LOL.
<quoted text>
Such a terribly flawed comparison.
Israel is not India. Its a much advanced, braver, more resilient and powerful nation. It also has the greatest national ally on the face of the planet at its disposal...
The Arab league is nowhere near as capable as the Chinese. Not in 48, 67, 73, or today. Their armaments are a notch below Israeli hardware and their morale itself seems deflated with all the past defeats at the hands of the Jewish state.
China could conquer the whole of India tomorrow if they dared...if the Arabs succeed in any such advance they'll get nuked to dust.
Which brings us to your final point....you want all Muslim countries on earth to try and develop a nuclear program? At what tradeoff? Look at how much the Iranian people are suffering economically from sanctions due to the intransigence of their theocratic regime. Is that the fate you want to see befall 51 (not 60) Muslim states? Rest assured, that is the approach that the international community- steered by America- will take in dealing with any such attempts....
Every sovereign country has a right to defend istelf according to the UN charter. There is an urgent need to implement the Nuclear Non-profileration Treaty and exert International pressure on Israel to declare its vast and homongous WOMDs. The insecure Israel threatens its Arab neighbors, has no respect for UN Resolutions, and sems to be fiercely determined to pursue an aggressive and threatening attitude towards the unarmed Palestinians and its Arab neighbors.

Your hyperbole and lies are intended to rationalize the genocide of Iranians.
Iran, despite all the propaganda, does not have nuclear weapons, and there is no evidence, according to the U.S. National Intelligence Estimate and the IAEA, that it has a nuclear weapons program.

Israel has nuclear weapons, was created by turning a territory with a 90% Arab Muslim population into a Jewish state, has violated international law repeatedly over the last three decades by occupying others' land and attacking its neighbors. These are the facts. Every thing else is anti-Muslim hate propaganda.

The Jewish people would be better off as would the rest of the world to throw away the Hitlerian type regime in Israel. The Zionist terrorist regime who murders worldwide only to blame those in opposition to accuse them of their crimes should be snuffed out. Absolutely. America should distance itself from them. They will eventually be their own undoing. We get to choose whether we go down with them or not. I am sure most would rather not. You obviously are not schooled in the daily horrors of Israel's brutality. I suggest you pause and look beyond the lies of the media and propaganda of their foreign alies. They all lie. Even after being exposed beyond doubt. Seems the media just move on for correction and follow up do not jive with the frightening agenda they have for you, me and all the rest.

America has many reasons to halt the Nuclear weapon development. Terrorism is given as one reason, then the threat of Khomeini-style Islamic fundamentalism sweeping unchecked across the world, locked in jihad with infidels. There is a fear what will Muslim solidarity lead to in times of crisis, the transfer of nuclear arms from nuclear to non-nuclear Muslim countries. A final reason involves location: the region is the jugular vein of the West; no countries in such a strategic location should be permitted to threaten oil interests.

America does no want the Muslim countries engaged in the pursuit of nuclear weapons. This fear is visible in the way that nuclear non-proliferation is enshrined as a key U.S. foreign U.S. doctrine requires that all Muslim and non-Muslim non-nuclear states (with the exception of Israel), be persuaded, cajoled, or pressured until they renounce their nuclear ambitions.
But why not Israel?
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#169 Jun 18, 2013
Safiyaas Ex-Husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes....its all a ginormous Zionist scheme!!! LOL.
<quoted text>

The only reason Pakistan has nukes is because India had already started on their program, and considering the circumstances of the cold war saga, the U.S. wasn't willing to let an ally of the Soviets procure WMD's without being strategically checkmated.....and voila, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto became their tool.
Every sovereign country has a right to defend istelf according to the UN charter. There is an urgent need to implement the Nuclear Non-profileration Treaty and exert International pressure on Israel to declare its vast and homongous WOMDs. The insecure Israel threatens its Arab neighbors, has no respect for UN Resolutions, and sems to be fiercely determined to pursue an aggressive and threatening attitude towards the unarmed Palestinians and its Arab neighbors.

Your hyperbole and lies are intended to rationalize the genocide of Iranians.
Iran, despite all the propaganda, does not have nuclear weapons, and there is no evidence, according to the U.S. National Intelligence Estimate and the IAEA, that it has a nuclear weapons program.

Israel has nuclear weapons, was created by turning a territory with a 90% Arab Muslim population into a Jewish state, has violated international law repeatedly over the last three decades by occupying others' land and attacking its neighbors. These are the facts. Every thing else is anti-Muslim hate propaganda.

The Jewish people would be better off as would the rest of the world to throw away the Hitlerian type regime in Israel. The Zionist terrorist regime who murders worldwide only to blame those in opposition to accuse them of their crimes should be snuffed out. Absolutely. America should distance itself from them. They will eventually be their own undoing. We get to choose whether we go down with them or not. I am sure most would rather not. You obviously are not schooled in the daily horrors of Israel's brutality. I suggest you pause and look beyond the lies of the media and propaganda of their foreign alies. They all lie. Even after being exposed beyond doubt. Seems the media just move on for correction and follow up do not jive with the frightening agenda they have for you, me and all the rest.

America has many reasons to halt the Nuclear weapon development. Terrorism is given as one reason, then the threat of Khomeini-style Islamic fundamentalism sweeping unchecked across the world, locked in jihad with infidels. There is a fear what will Muslim solidarity lead to in times of crisis, the transfer of nuclear arms from nuclear to non-nuclear Muslim countries. A final reason involves location: the region is the jugular vein of the West; no countries in such a strategic location should be permitted to threaten oil interests.

America does no want the Muslim countries engaged in the pursuit of nuclear weapons. This fear is visible in the way that nuclear non-proliferation is enshrined as a key U.S. foreign U.S. doctrine requires that all Muslim and non-Muslim non-nuclear states (with the exception of Israel), be persuaded, cajoled, or pressured until they renounce their nuclear ambitions.
But why not Israel?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#170 Jun 18, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Every sovereign country has a right to defend istelf according to.... rambling rant
You really are so self absorbed that you enjoy listening to yourself.

Get over yourself, your rants are worthless full of silly nonsense.
You do not contribute anything.
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#171 Jun 19, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
The US went through a bloody war which almost divided the country and still survived. England and France were almost extinct in WW2 and survived, so would Syria.
The people of Middle Eastern countries are getting rid of the American agents like the Shah of Iran, Hosni Mubarak, Khaddafy, leaders of Pakistan, Tunisia, etc who received instructions and payroll checks from the Oval office to only protect the American interests of the region.
These people are fighting for Democracy and Human rights. The people of Syria would soon get rid of the Syrian dictator and would bring Islamic rule in Syria.
Just wait and see.
Not with our help muzzie savage.I enjoy watching muzzie's
killing muzzie's.Its priceless!!!!
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#172 Jun 19, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, the Egyptian Army was just 30 miles from Tel-Aviv when Ms. Gloda Meyer called the White House begging for immediate help before Israel would be an extinct nation again.
It was the US Airforce which saved the Israeli ass.
How long would the Hypocrite US protect the illegitimate state of Israel and its continuous human right violations in the United Nations. How long would the US permit the Israeli use of chemical weapons against the unarmed Palestinian civilians but would go to war against Syria for its use of chemical weapons?
Let us pause and think for a moment.
I think the fair-minded Jews know all that well, except that idiot
Zionist called NothinghYaho.
http://rt.com/news/israel-settlements-eastern...
‘I don't care what the UN says!’ Netanyahu vows to continue illegal settlement activity.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/maps.h...
Historically, the land of Palestine was populated by a people known as the Palestinians. Palestinians have always been religiously diverse, with the Muslim majority maintaining friendly relations with their Christian, Jewish, and Druze brethren.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/11/3...
http://www.fmep.org/reports/archive/vol.-18/v...
Your a liar muzzie subhuman monkey.It was the Israel airforce that
had had egypt begging for mercy.Yes we supplied them with hardware.
Your moongod allah(aka satan)could do nothing about it.muslims ALWAYS lose!lol

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#173 Jun 19, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammi
Please read the following. I hope it helps you.
http://www.islam101.com/rights/
"...when we speak of human rights in Islam we really mean that
these rights have been granted by God; they have not been granted by
any king or by any legislative assembly. The rights granted by the
kings or the legislative assemblies, can also be withdrawn in the same
manner in which they are conferred. The same is the case with the
rights accepted and recognized by the dictators. They can confer them
when they please and withdraw them when they wish; and they can
openly violate them when they like. But since in Islam human rights
have been conferred by God, no legislative assembly in the world, or
any government on earth has the right or authority to make any
amendment or change in the rights conferred by God. No one has the
right to abrogate them or withdraw them. Nor are they the basic
human rights which are conferred on paper for the sake of show and
exhibition and denied in actual life when the show is over. Nor are
they like philosophical concepts which have no sanctions behind
them."
I personally prefer man made laws rather than those of a deity. Man made laws can be tailored and suited to the real world of modern technology, medical advances and the human psyche.

One of the main problems with religion is obviously personal interpretation. The women of Mali were disgusted at the way they were singled out for harsher treatment at the hands of Islamic extremists intent on the imposition of their version of Islam!
The extremists had one law for themselves and another much harsher law for their victims!

Written before I read your link by the way!

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#175 Jun 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You ALWAYS lose against Israel. You cannot defeat God.
We will see in near time how God is destroying israel by his pious servants the egyptians

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#176 Jun 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Because when you turn your back on God like the Israelis have done in the past when they went after other false gods...Leviticus 26:33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste. the Israelis were scattered throughout the earth being tortured and mistreated wherever they went. then in 1948 God gathered them from all corners of the earth and gave their land back just like he promised.
God gathered jews back to this land for Bad Punishment

You should read the holy koran

ALLAH almighty is saying:

Israelites will cause mischief and evil two times on holy land

(17:4)And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness.

First time ( israelites were destroyed),that happened after king solomon times by many years.

(17:5)So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.

Israelites to get power again on the holy land ( israeli establisment of 1948)

(17:6)Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower

Israelites to be destroyed with total destruction ( that they will be completely finished)....this is what gonna happen on future.

(17:7)[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil,[you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came,[We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction.

History of israelites and what will happen to them on future, its mentioned in holy koran

They will face total destruction on coming years, their weapons will not save them because ALLAH almighty already written it in heaven that they will be destroyed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min VotedOutBum 489,472
News The Jihadi's Dilemma 14 min Scared little bul... 3
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 18 min Mite Be 634
UK doors will close to Islam 19 min ImFree2Choose 64
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,076
News Fashion Police? Saudi Arabia arrest 50 men for ... 1 hr Fashion crimes 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Joel 252,826
More from around the web