Here's why Isreality LOSES.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#767 Jun 8, 2012
Aiesha S wrote:
<quoted text>
True, nobody with a brain. Tommy is more full of it than a bush dunny.
And I noticed all of your intellectual posting just overflowing on the board... lol Trollette troll trash is all you post. No debates, No discussions, No refutes..... just trollette troll trash, is all you bring to the table.
Jinn Martini

Cambridge, MA

#768 Jun 9, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And I noticed all of your intellectual posting just overflowing on the board
How would you know? You can't even read them. I don't mean you can't read (or at least I hope that's not true), I mean you can't read anything that conflicts with the twisted system you have built in your mind. Your 911 tripe is only the tip of the iceberg for your mental illness. It's only a sign or symptom
T Fontaine is Sissyphus

Adams, NY

#769 Jun 11, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And I noticed all of your intellectual posting just overflowing on the board... lol Trollette troll trash is all you post. No debates, No discussions, No refutes..... just trollette troll trash, is all you bring to the table.
Look who's talking about posting trash on the board! The most gutless punk on the entire forum! YOU never discuss. YOU never refute anything I say. YOU are incapable of debate. All YOU bring to the table is rubbish and links to your past rubbish. LOSER! And you STILL haven't answered my question, Sissyphus. You may say whatever you wish to try to convince yourself...the muslims haven't killed free speech yet...but the evidence on this thread, and indeed, all over this board, is a monumental pile of proofs of your cowardice, ignorance and idiocy. You LOSE! and so does your pedo-cult! Hahahahahahaha!
T Fontaine is Sissyphus

Adams, NY

#770 Jun 12, 2012
yep. Still a loser. haven't grown a set yet, eh, timesten/isreality/defense council boy/wynantskill's Pedo? Not surprised. Most muslims die completely ball-less, JUST LIKE YOU!
T Fontaine is Sissyphus

Adams, NY

#771 Jun 13, 2012
He loses because he's a filthy coward.

He also loses because he's in a cult that worships a pedophile and thinks it's ok to marry a six year old.

He also loses because he values the words of a thieving, marauding pedophile over basic human rights and freedom. Ask him about the UN Declaration of Human Rights in 1948 and watch him shrivel like a slug under a rain of salt....

You LOSE! And so does your pedo-cult!!
Timesten is Gay

Adams, NY

#772 Jun 14, 2012
and is too cowardly to answer a simple question. Any question.
george whyte

Broughton, UK

#773 Jul 16, 2012
hes turned into a spammer again
sick of it

United States

#774 Nov 24, 2012
Timesten is Gay wrote:
and is too cowardly to answer a simple question. Any question.
and this thread proves that true. What a pitiful defender of the pedo cult he is. I wonder how many stupid threads he'll make up to make this thread vanish from the first page. Read this thread, folks. The cowardice shown by Timesten/isreality/baby boy lover in these pages is staggering. And it is not just the cowardice of this 'secretly lavender' poster that is shown here, but the cowardice of ALL muslims in defending their indefensible cult. Many of them don't even know where to START...too big a job for them. I'll answer any question about what I believe...no problem. And I'll tell you why I believe it. And it will make sense. Muslims have GREAT difficulty answering questions about what they believe. I think it's because, deep down inside, they KNOW that the nonsense islam preaches is morally wrong. That's why they have such a deep issue in publicly coming out and standing behind it, supporting it. Even on an identity-free forum like this, muslims STILL cannot stand up for what they supposedly 'believe'. Because it's crap. And they know it. You LOSE, Time-fag...and so does your cult.
Timesten is Sissyphus

United States

#775 Nov 24, 2012
Do you agree with mohamed in believing that apostates to islam should be put to death?
1. yes
2. no
3. don't make a coward wet himself again, PLEASE!

( I knew you'd be asking for the question, even though you REALLY don't want it. You have to ask for it in a false show of bravado. i understand. So here it is, once more. I notice you let all the accusations and charges stand on this thread unanswered for FIVE MONTHS! Some great defender of holey islam YOU are! As I've said before, mohamed would have already killed you as a weakling and coward, and your bones would be just so many scattered white chunks in the desert.)

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#776 Nov 24, 2012
Why not ask the JuXtains that Q'
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TI7...
george whyte

London, UK

#777 Nov 25, 2012
sick of it

Cleburne, TX

#779 Nov 26, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Why not ask the JuXtains that Q'
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TI7...
Of course, you didn't answer the question, just as I predicted. You're proving me right, and at the same time, making both you and your cult look ridiculous. Luscious. I LOVE making you squirm, loser! Now why don't you post mindlessly in another 50 threads to try to get this thread off the front page! Hahahahahahaha
sick of it

Adams, NY

#780 Nov 27, 2012
all that work at getting this thread toward the bottom and OFF the front page...WASTED! And once again, your ignorance, yes-it-liar, is front and center for all to see.

Bounce, bounce, little thread that won't die...
george whyte

London, UK

#781 Nov 27, 2012
same old tommy, nothing changes

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#782 Nov 27, 2012
george whyte wrote:
same old tommy, nothing changes
Another reason why he loses, he is stagnant, old and outdated.
sick of it

Adams, NY

#783 Nov 28, 2012
Or would you like to discuss the 1948 UN Declaration of Human Rights and how islam doesn't follow a single thing in it? Would THAT discussion float your boat? Or would it show, once more, the depths of your extreme cowardice? I'm betting the latter would be true.
sick of it

Adams, NY

#784 Dec 4, 2012
Timesten is Sissyphus wrote:
Do you agree with mohamed in believing that apostates to islam should be put to death?
1. yes
2. no
3. don't make a coward wet himself again, PLEASE!
( I knew you'd be asking for the question, even though you REALLY don't want it. You have to ask for it in a false show of bravado. i understand. So here it is, once more. I notice you let all the accusations and charges stand on this thread unanswered for FIVE MONTHS! Some great defender of holey islam YOU are! As I've said before, mohamed would have already killed you as a weakling and coward, and your bones would be just so many scattered white chunks in the desert.)
Question here for you, coward. See above. Uh-oh! Don't have the courage to answer? Didn't think so. What a LOSER you are, and your silly little CULT too!
george whyte

Wragby, UK

#785 Dec 6, 2012
British woman 'kidnapped and gang-raped in Dubai'... and then SHE is prosecuted for drinking alcohol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22439...
george whyte

Gloucester, UK

#786 Jul 7, 2013
tom I agree that on few occasions your posts did make some sense lol
sick of it

Adams, NY

#787 Oct 7, 2013
Here you go, Yes-it-liar. Now everyone can see what a bumbling, logic-free idiot you are. Just read this thread, folks. If there ever was any doubt about Timesten/Isreality/Little Doucher's complete and total idiocy, a perusal of this thread will dispel all doubts entirely. It speaks for itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? 3 hr Black Flag 1
News Anti-Muslim bigotry has an official voice in Tr... 4 hr Conservative Boot 359
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr DaniEl 522,188
News Lindsay Lohan, Islama s jewel: a I feel very ba... 7 hr handsome_awesome_... 7
News Why did Vikings have 'Allah' embroidered into f... 7 hr Grassclipper 4
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Mon TAB 2
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) Mon real thomas 18
More from around the web