Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 08

Germany

#1 Aug 31, 2008
inside Britain's mosques

Britain's leading Muslim bodies say they are fighting extremism. In one of our most respected mosques, Sara Hassan came face to face with hardline female preachers of separatism. Here, she reports on the shocking results of her investigation

Sarah Hassan went undercover at the Regent's Park Mosque where she joined the women's circle Photo: CHANNEL 4
Female preachers encouraged segregation saying that 'Islam is keeping away from disbelief and from the disbelievers' Photo: CHANNEL 4
In a large balcony above the beautiful main hall at Regent's Park Mosque in London - widely considered the most important mosque in Britain - I am filming undercover as the woman preacher gives her talk.

What should be done to a Muslim who converts to another faith? "We kill him," she says, "kill him, kill, kill…You have to kill him, you understand?"

Adulterers, she says, are to be stoned to death - and as for homosexuals, and women who "make themselves like a man, a woman like a man ... the punishment is kill, kill them, throw them from the highest place".

These punishments, the preacher says, are to be implemented in a future Islamic state. "This is not to tell you to start killing people," she continues. "There must be a Muslim leader, when the Muslim army becomes stronger, when Islam has grown enough."

A young female student from the group interrupts her: the punishment should also be to stone the homosexuals to death, once they have been thrown from a high place.

continued here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/265326...

(This is my second try; the first posting evidently vanished into Nirwana)

“*-Maashallah-*”

Since: Aug 08

Birmingham,UK

#2 Aug 31, 2008
Lakshmi72 wrote:
inside Britain's mosques
Britain's leading Muslim bodies say they are fighting extremism. In one of our most respected mosques, Sara Hassan came face to face with hardline female preachers of separatism. Here, she reports on the shocking results of her investigation
Sarah Hassan went undercover at the Regent's Park Mosque where she joined the women's circle Photo: CHANNEL 4
Female preachers encouraged segregation saying that 'Islam is keeping away from disbelief and from the disbelievers' Photo: CHANNEL 4
In a large balcony above the beautiful main hall at Regent's Park Mosque in London - widely considered the most important mosque in Britain - I am filming undercover as the woman preacher gives her talk.
What should be done to a Muslim who converts to another faith? "We kill him," she says, "kill him, kill, kill…You have to kill him, you understand?"
Adulterers, she says, are to be stoned to death - and as for homosexuals, and women who "make themselves like a man, a woman like a man ... the punishment is kill, kill them, throw them from the highest place".
These punishments, the preacher says, are to be implemented in a future Islamic state. "This is not to tell you to start killing people," she continues. "There must be a Muslim leader, when the Muslim army becomes stronger, when Islam has grown enough."
A young female student from the group interrupts her: the punishment should also be to stone the homosexuals to death, once they have been thrown from a high place.
continued here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/265326...
(This is my second try; the first posting evidently vanished into Nirwana)
so duz that make every muslim women in britain secret jihadis??
no it duznt!! you people are so stupid.. you judge a whole group by the actions of a few.
you're so hypocritical.
btw lakshmi is a hindu name.. so are you hindu??

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2008
Afreen-and-Afsana wrote:
<quoted text>
no it duznt!! you people are so stupid.. you judge a whole group by the actions of a few.
you're so hypocritical.
You are the one who is stupid.

Lakshmi never said 'every muslim woman in britian are secret jihadis'...Did she?
Aisha

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2008
Afreen-and-Afsana,

How do you suppose that women were allowed to preach in Regent's Park Mosque, if not that the Mosque's Imam had APPROVED the message that would be preached?

Germany

#5 Aug 31, 2008
Afreen-and-Afsana wrote:
No, I am not a Hindu.
anonymous girl

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 31, 2008
WOW, I hope Britain takes back their country and show the radicalizedbitches the freaking door.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#7 Sep 1, 2008
anonymous girl wrote:
WOW, I hope Britain takes back their country and show the radicalizedbitches the freaking door.
Nice thought! but im afraid this government will give these subhuman bitches a council house and benefits and probably get the reporter arrested for infringing on their human muzz rights.
anonymous girl

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 1, 2008
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Nice thought! but im afraid this government will give these subhuman bitches a council house and benefits and probably get the reporter arrested for infringing on their human muzz rights.
In your government is the Labour Party the ones that are soo freaking PC that they would rather give up everyone's rights to the few. If that is the case than you need another party to vote. So that the majority of the people's voices can be heard.

Germany

#10 Sep 1, 2008
anonymous girl wrote:
If that is the case than you need another party to vote. So that the majority of the people's voices can be heard.
>In this month’s poll, barely a half (51 per cent) of those who voted Labour in 2005 say they would do so in a general election now, while nearly one in five ( 19 per cent) say they would vote Conservative. But 83 per cent of Tory voters in 2005 say they would do so again now.<

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politic...

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#12 Sep 1, 2008
Afreen-and-Afsana wrote:
<quoted text>
you're so hypocritical.
You tell us not to judge a whole group by the actions of a few. Then you turn right around and say" you people are so stupid"? A little hypocritical don't you think?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#13 Sep 1, 2008
Afreen-and-Afsana wrote:
<quoted text>
you're so hypocritical.
It only takes a few to change the way people think. If the are saying this .. it is how they all think.
Have you seen any reports of those who discredit what is being said .. of course not .. because its what they want ...

Ok question to you .. do you agree with what was said .. and even if you say No .. we secretly know it is yes.
Sundance

UK

#14 Sep 1, 2008
Lakshmi72 wrote:
<quoted text>
>In this month’s poll, barely a half (51 per cent) of those who voted Labour in 2005 say they would do so in a general election now, while nearly one in five ( 19 per cent) say they would vote Conservative. But 83 per cent of Tory voters in 2005 say they would do so again now.<
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politic...
Our "courageous" politicians...

MPs too scared to talk about forced marriages 'in case they lose muslim votes'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/po...

We will not only not re-elect them...

We will never forgive them...
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#15 Sep 2, 2008
anonymous girl wrote:
<quoted text>
In your government is the Labour Party the ones that are soo freaking PC that they would rather give up everyone's rights to the few. If that is the case than you need another party to vote. So that the majority of the people's voices can be heard.
Agreed
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#16 Sep 2, 2008
Sundance wrote:
<quoted text>
Our "courageous" politicians...
MPs too scared to talk about forced marriages 'in case they lose muslim votes'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/po...
We will not only not re-elect them...
Agreed.

Germany

#17 Sep 2, 2008
Sundance wrote:
Sundance, I have the same feeling about our multi-kulti-pushers--the leftists, the Greens and the other bleeding hearts;)
victoria

Norwich, UK

#18 Sep 2, 2008
The goverment is at fault that people before woulcn't have touched the bnp (british national party) with a bargepole are now voting tham in there getting more seats everyday although i dont support the bnp becaus ethey dont accept anyone who isnt british white so many ther people who haven't caused any problems would also be persecuted.But while the british society were more or less pc theres a worl d of diffrence to acceptimg and other people wanting to take over like that wmen on dispatches said they have come to ourcountry yet they are live the way they always have they have to seperate not intergrate they have to employ sharia law hell the goverment is so crap they'll probly go the whole hog and become an islamic state i guarentee you go down to the supermarkets you'll see posters saying happy ramadam but muslims will still go on aying christmas and easter is offesive so much so they want to chnge the names to winterfest andspring fest if that ever happens im going to make sure they change the name ramadan and edd to something else that means nothing i'll campaign for it anyway the goverment made a bi problemfor themselves they were so scared of being branded muslim they did everything to please theses peopl forgetting about the rights of there population of non-muslims and before muslims start calling me a racist im not ima cultralist not race related at all still im just saying the british goverment shuld wise up before we have civil war
victoria

Norwich, UK

#19 Sep 2, 2008
p.s i mean t scared of being branded racist not muslim

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 3, 2008
victoria wrote:
The goverment is at fault that people before woulcn't have touched the bnp (british national party) with a bargepole are now voting tham in there getting more seats everyday although i dont support the bnp becaus ethey dont accept anyone who isnt british white so many ther people who haven't caused any problems would also be persecuted. i'll campaign for it anyway the goverment made a bi problem for themselves they were so scared of being branded muslim they did everything to please theses peopl forgetting about the rights of there population of non-muslims and before muslims start calling me a racist im not ima cultralist not race related at all still im just saying the british goverment shuld wise up before we have civil war
Well said .. but you have remember that being a Muslim is not a race it is a religion .. so you can not be branded racist.

There are so many reports coming out of the UK of problems in Birmingham etc .. and of course the Mosque at Regents park. And then of course you have the UN sticking its nose in to say .. hey be nice and watch what you say ...
Honestly you think the Queen as the Head of the Commonwealth would be saying something .. oh well ..
Laxmi

Mumbai, India

#21 Sep 3, 2008
For Muhammad, any immoral act – deceit, lies, cheating -- was justified if it helped him achieve his objectives of gaining political power, wealth and sex. Just see what Hadith of Shahi Bukhari says on this:

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 268: Allah's Apostle called: "War is deceit".

It is this sanction of deceit by Muhammad which motivates Muslims around the world to cheat, lie and deceive unbelievers even now (they call it “taqiyya”).
For example, Muslims’ allegiance to “peace” is a part of their strategy to mislead non-Muslims. On the one hand, they go on propagating that Islam is a peaceful religion and all that nonsense; and on the other hand, they provide logistical, financial and moral support to active terrorists (they call terrorists “freedom fighters”)!! In public, they preach interfaith dialogue, but in private, they indoctrinate Muslims to hate and kill non-Muslims!

“*-Maashallah-*”

Birmingham,UK

#22 Oct 11, 2008
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is stupid.
Lakshmi never said 'every muslim woman in britian are secret jihadis'...Did she?
she probably thinks so though.. lyk most of u guyz think muslims want seperatism and whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr chazmo 520,647
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 2 hr T-bag 49
Evil speech by Trump at UN 4 hr T-bag 17
News Headscarf issue in mug shot illuminates conflic... Tue Seatbelt Dongbutter 7
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) Tue Khan 17
Just to make muslims mad Tue Bankster 6
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) Tue Tooboo4u 10
More from around the web