Man dies after shag-a-thon with virgi...

Man dies after shag-a-thon with virgin bride

Posted in the Islam Forum

Darth Yoda

Blackburn, UK

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Iran:

A Muslim man in his mid 20s fainted and died during his wedding night non stop antics with his 17 year old bride.
news

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Darth Yoda wrote:
Iran:
A Muslim man in his mid 20s fainted and died during his wedding night non stop antics with his 17 year old bride.
.. and his name was "Darth Yoda".. because he was too weak with heart murmur while his 300 lbs morrocan bridge under burka jumped on top of him, he just gagged and passed away.(innanilahhi .. rajeun)
Darth Yoda

Blackburn, UK

#3 Sep 9, 2013
The bride was so hot that the man just couldn't get enough being a virgin himself. But during the 10th one he just collapsed. His excitement was too much to bear. She was on the verge of ectasy.....

Jabir b.'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported: I married a woman during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (may peace be. upon him). I met the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), whereupon he said: Jabir, have you married? I said: Yes. He said: A virgin or one previously marrried? I said: With due previously married, whereupon he said: Why did you not marry a virgin with whom you could sport? I said: Allah's Messenger, I have sisters; I was afraid that she might intervene between me and them, whereupon he said: Well and good, if it is so. A woman is married for four reasons, for her religion, her property, her status, her beauty, so you should choose one with religion. May your hands cleave to dust. (Sahih Muslim)

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 9, 2013
Darth Yoda wrote:
The bride was so hot that the man just couldn't get enough being a virgin himself. But during the 10th one he just collapsed. His excitement was too much to bear. She was on the verge of ectasy.....

He couldn't bring her to orgasm after 10 rounds? She was only "on the verge"?? That's pathetic.
Darth Yoda

Blackburn, UK

#5 Sep 9, 2013
I'm surmising but he collapsed during the 10th whilst she was about to...

Adults only - that's 99% of you:

Previous rounds she had multiple O s in each round. Both virgins in the literal sense - never kissed or held hands or intercouse before marriage night. Stripping off he came on the spot.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Darth Yoda wrote:
I'm surmising but he collapsed during the 10th whilst she was about to...
Adults only - that's 99% of you:
Previous rounds she had multiple O s in each round. Both virgins in the literal sense - never kissed or held hands or intercouse before marriage night. Stripping off he came on the spot.
That's funny.

He should have used his tongue, after 10 times the poor girl was probably raw.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.
He should have used his tongue, after 10 times the poor girl was probably raw.
Perhaps their system of counting differs..??

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 10, 2013

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 10, 2013
An eight-year-old Yemeni girl has died of internal sexual injuries after spending her wedding night with a husband five times her age.

The girl, identified as Rawan, is believed to have suffered tearing of her genitals and a uterine rupture, Kuwaiti daily newspaper Al Watan reports.

It says Kuwaiti activists have called for action against the man, who is 40, as well as the girl’s family for allowing the marriage.

The girl died in the tribal area of Hardh in northwestern Yemen, which borders Saudi Arabia.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 10, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps their system of counting differs..??
Quite possibly. I know that the...instruments are rarely sized as billed.

:)

Location hidden

#11 Sep 10, 2013
swerty wrote:
An eight-year-old Yemeni girl has died of internal sexual injuries after spending her wedding night with a husband five times her age.
The girl, identified as Rawan, is believed to have suffered tearing of her genitals and a uterine rupture, Kuwaiti daily newspaper Al Watan reports.
It says Kuwaiti activists have called for action against the man, who is 40, as well as the girl’s family for allowing the marriage.
The girl died in the tribal area of Hardh in northwestern Yemen, which borders Saudi Arabia.
I don't understand what's so damned hard about not selling your daughters into sexual slavery. If they are so poor, then they should keep it in their pants and stop creating children they can't even feed.
Darth Yoda

Blackburn, UK

#12 Sep 10, 2013
Tongue? Raw? She was soaking! No need for astroglide! It's he who couldn't keep up with her demands. It was amazing he had 9 rounds and died on the 10th. Need 30 min to regain angle of attack and 30 min to launch and shoot: that's 1 hour per round. Seeing there's 8 to 10 hours in the night and remember they would have to break off at dawn for prayers and have the full ablution (shower) because of the sex that's less than 8 hours. And they would be tired because of the wedding function before getting into the bedroom - all the people / guests and camera flashes - I'm quite impressed!

Location hidden

#13 Sep 10, 2013
Darth Yoda wrote:
Tongue? Raw? She was soaking! No need for astroglide! It's he who couldn't keep up with her demands. It was amazing he had 9 rounds and died on the 10th. Need 30 min to regain angle of attack and 30 min to launch and shoot: that's 1 hour per round. Seeing there's 8 to 10 hours in the night and remember they would have to break off at dawn for prayers and have the full ablution (shower) because of the sex that's less than 8 hours. And they would be tired because of the wedding function before getting into the bedroom - all the people / guests and camera flashes - I'm quite impressed!
Sorry dude, but a guy that can't satisfy a woman after 10 rounds isn't impressive. He probably died of mortification after a lack luster performance like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min JOEL GEN Y 228,353
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Ralph Kramden 457,406
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 21 min Baron44 331
Why do Muslims always say, this has nothing to ... 27 min ImFree2Choose 1
Cause and effect. 2 hr I left Islam 6
Important - Why Muslims are the way they are 2 hr I left Islam 4
News Watch as Sheikh Preaching Radical Islam to Youn... 2 hr Muslims Codified ... 2
Being Polite on the Forum 11 hr bmz 284
More from around the web